Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #51
BeachBum25
On the Beach

"Are you really sorry Jade? I am not so sure that you are. I think you are just saying that now. Don't you dare fucking lie to me. If you insist on lying to me you will sleep in the basement instead of in the room upstairs."

He released her breast and stepped back from her. He looked at her wonderful body. " get off my table and get on your knees on the floor. I want you to prove to me that you are really sorry."

Old 09-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #52
Misssweet
haunting your thoughts ;)

Jade could not understand, 'he's playing with my emotions, therefor i can't trust him.' She thought to herself. She proceeded to obey, and got on her knees. She was upset by all the emotions he brought back up, she looked up at him, shining her big green eyes to meet his gazed. "Now what?" She says arrogantly.

Last edited by Misssweet : 09-30-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Old 09-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #53
BeachBum25
On the Beach

"See, that is exactly what I am talking about. You act like you are sorry about what happened and then you get all smart ass with me." He grabbed a handful of her hair and tilted her head backward so hat she was looking up at him. " here is what is going to happen. You will do exactly what I tell you to do. I am going to make you MINE." He used jade's hair to stand her up. He lifted her shirt over her head. Then he unhooked her bra. "Take your pants and panties off. Until you learn to stop being a bitch, you will be naked when you are in the house."

Old 09-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #54
Misssweet

Jade could'nt believe is request, but knowing how he is, things might get worst. She slowly start taking her pant and underwear off. She let them fall at her feet. She tried to cover herself the best she could. John stare beaming down on her.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #55
BeachBum25
On the Beach

John stared at her wonderful body. She looked better than he ever imagined she would. He stepped closer to Jade and took her breasts in his hands. He caressed them firmly as he looked down at her. "Your body is incredible Jade. I am sure that you have had plenty of guys chasing after you."

He smiled at her. " don't bother trying to cover up Jade. N that body is too hot to want to cover it up. I think I am going to make you mine. I want your hot little body all to myself. Tell me that you want to be mine."

Old 09-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #56
Misssweet

Many thought ran threw Jade head. If she say it, its obviously a lie but might mske things easier. If she does'nt she fears it might make things worst. "I want to be yours..." She whispered.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #57
BeachBum25
On the Beach

" I know you don't mean it jade. I know you are just saying it because you think that is what I want to hear. You are going to feel the way I feel when you dumped me. Then, and only then, will you get to the point that you want to be mine."

John grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him. He backed her up until her ass was pressed to the dining room table. He lifted her onto it and spread her legs wide. He looked at her sweet little pussy. Then he slid his fingertips up her inner thighs....slowly. He moved them higher until his fingertips brushed over her silky lips.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #58
Misssweet

Feeling him this close from her naked body. Jade thought she had said what he wanted to her to sat. There's no winning, she watched as he ran his fingers up her thigh and then her pussy. She tried to change her thoughts from the present event.

Last edited by Misssweet : 09-30-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #59
BeachBum25
On the Beach

His fingers moved over her silky lips, and then his fingertips searched for her love button. He slowly circled her clit with his fingertips......teasing her. He spread her legs wider and he laid her back on the table. "Tell me if you like this Jade. If you don't like it, tell me what you want me to do to make you feel so good."

Old 09-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #60
Misssweet

Jade laid on the table feeling John touches. As soon as he started to play with her clit, jolts of sensations runs threw her body. It felt good, "I like it John..." She whispered between gasp.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #61
BeachBum25
On the Beach

John continued to play with Jade's pussy. He felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. He heard her gasps as his fingertips circled her clit. He watched as she threw her head back. He was certain hat he had her attention. John knew that Jade was vulnerable now. Hat did not stop him. He wanted her to be more than vulnerable. He wanted her to be in a position where he had no choice but to do what he wanted.

He slid a finger into her tight cunt. Slowly, he pushed his finger deeper into her. His thumb moved over her clit and caressed it as his finger moved deeper inside her. He looked into her eyes. He knew she was enjoying what was going on.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:02 PM   #62
Misssweet

No matter how she tried, her body betrayed her. She felt herself getting wetter as he slide one finger in. Jade started to fight back the low moan that emited from her mouth.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #63
BeachBum25
On the Beach

Her moans told him how she was enjoying what he was doing. He fucked her pussy slowly with his finger as his thumb massaged her clit. He loved how she looked stretched out on his table...naked.

He worked a second finger into her pussy. John pushed his fingers deep inside of Jade, and then he spread his fingers wide. He kept his fingers there and watched her reaction to the treatment he was giving her.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #64
Misssweet

She arched her back a little, trying to not react to his touches. But it as been awhile since she actually had any kind of fun, and her body wanted to be touched. She was overdue, and her body reacted quite well to his touches. She bite her lips harder to muffle her sounds of pleasure.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #65
BeachBum25
On the Beach

His free hand moved up her wonderful body and across her firm breasts. His fingers circled one nipple and then he other. He caressed her tits firmly as he left the fingers of his other hand buried in her tight cunt. He could tell he was enjoying what was happening even though she was trying to conceal the way she felt.

"This is a lot better than sitting in a jail cell, isn't it criminal? You like my fingers in your cunt, don't you?" He slowly stated to move his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. "Tell me how good it feels criminal."

Old 09-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #66
Misssweet

Her hips could'nt help but to grin to ease his fingers inside. Her body getting warmer and she kept getting wetter. "I do..." She gasp hating that it was a honnest answer. "I like the sensation you bring to me..." Trying to articulate her words the best she could.

Last edited by Misssweet : 09-23-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #67
BeachBum25
On the Beach

He continued to finger fuck her slowly. He had a plan, and that plan was working very well. It was only a matter of minutes after her parents left and he already had her naked and panting and practically at his mercy.

"Tell me what you want criminal. I know you love my fingers in your tight little cunt. Tell me what else you want." His thumb massaged her clit harder and harder. His other hand caressed her tits firmly as his fingers pulled at her erect nipples. He loved playing with her hot body. He was going to make her HIS.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #68
Misssweet

Jade was not sure whst she wanted, part of her wanted him to stop but the other part wanted more. She panted for several minutes before she manage to say. "I want you to pleasure me..." Her mind was shut down and she listened to her body needs.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #69
BeachBum25
On the Beach

He removed his fingers from her tight wet cunt. He stepped back away from the table and began to undress. First his shirt came off. Then his shorts. Finally his boxers were removed.

John looked at Jade. "Do you see anything you like? Is there anything that you think would pleasure you criminal? Tell me if there is something that you want." His voice was very authoritative. He wanted her to understand that he was giving a command.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #70
Misssweet

She watched while he undressed and blushed once he was naked. He was as handsome as he always been and she liked what she saw. Making her more uncomfortable since she was very mad with him. But shes there now so might as well comply to his wishes. " i like your body," as she blushed again just hearing herself admit that to him.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #71
BeachBum25
On the Beach

His big cock was growing even harder as he looked at Jade spread out on his dining room table. He made up his mind that the dining room table would be the first place that he fucked her.

"You like this body Jade? The same body that you broke up with a few years ago? I want you to show me how much you like this body Jade. Get off the table and show me just how much you like my body. NOW."

Old 09-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #72
Misssweet

Jade kneeled down in front of him and grab his cock. She admired how well hung he was and she felt her body craving him. She placed her lips around the tip of his cock and started to suck him slowly. Giving him sudden hard suctions to then pass her tongue on the tip. She then started to put it deeper in her mouth.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #73
BeachBum25
On the Beach

He grabbed a handful of her hair at the back of her head, and he held her head to him. He pressed his hips to her. "That's it.... suck my hard cock like a good little slut. You know you want this hard cock. You know you need this hard cock."

He pushed his hips to her.....forcing his cock deeper. She was doing a great job on his cock. He was going to enjoy using her. " fuck Jade. You are a good cock sucker. You do that like you love it. Show me how much you love my hard cock. Show me just how bad you want me to please you."

Old 09-23-2013, 06:09 AM   #74
Misssweet

She puts his cock deeper, bobbing up and down with more intensity. Taking it almost all the way out to then put it deep into her mouth. Trying hard to keep the intense sucksion. She wondered how he would feel deep inside her.

Old 09-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #75
BeachBum25
On the Beach

John used Jade's hair to pull her off of his hard cock. He looked down at her kneeling before him. She looked so good. That was right where she belonged....on her knees before him.

"You like my hard cock, don't you criminal? You like it fucking your throat, and you want it fucking your tight cunt, too.....don't you? Admit it. You need this hard cock filling you deep and hard. You are my hot little slut?"