Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #51
nywonderboy
Virgin

gangbang can be a bit hectic to organize and make it work. For me, I get into it only if my dom top gets into sharing. Usually gang bang is more fun for the bottoms I think.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #52
marriedpervs
Literotica Guru

Yes. I have done a few now and provided I am in control, it is unbelievably erotic.

Read my XXX STORIES here on LITEROTICA

Old 12-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #53
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion72 View Post
Would you be part of a gangbang
mmm, yes please , i have been the recipient in the past and loved it and i would do it again with the greatest of pleasure .

Old 12-18-2013, 03:43 AM   #54
shauwn
Really Experienced

this is such a erotic idea i keep coming back to this
it would be wild to be on my knees as a bunch of hot, hard cocks push and shove to me, each wanting to fuck me and cum in & on me

Old 12-18-2013, 04:00 AM   #55
Sasha69
Literotica Guru

Who Doesn't Love ...

Team Sports ...

Old 12-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #56
sterculius
Literotica Guru

One of my most cherished fantasies is to be on my knees getting severely throatfucked by a series of men, one after the other. I don't imagine myself being abused, denigrated or insulted in any way, simply being impersonally objectified and subjugated, my mouth and throat being employed as a useful device for their sexual gratification and as a convenient receptacle into which to deposit their semen.

Old 12-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #57
timeonmyhands
Experienced

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't something I fantasise about!

Old 12-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #58
zowiegus
Really Really Experienced

just me

erotic & would want to give the banging...

Old 12-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #59
jakelc
Really Experienced

I've been lucky enough to take part in a couple of gangbangs and even luckier that I didn't have to organise them. I really want to do another one with more guys than before, maybe an open door policy and take as many as possible before I pass out exhausted.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #60
TGirlCougar
Experienced

omg yes!!

omg yes!!! only way to go!!!! Bring it on baby!

Old 01-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #61
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Would you be part of a gangbang
yes please, where do i sign up.

Old 01-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #62
Lifesuxnsodou
Really Experienced

First gb

My first gangbang happened by complete accident but was one of the hottest moments of my life. Despite acting a TAD outrageously, I really enjoyed the experience. Me and a few gay friends had retired to a house after a night on the town, and I simply offered my friend (we were casual) a blowjob. He challenged me to give it right there and then on the lounge room and I suppose I must have looked decent, cause the other men in the room started taking off their pants.

It was a very stupid and skanky thing to do, but sucking off multiple cocks is now one of my favourite kinks lol.

Old 01-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #63
Lazy_lay
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifesuxnsodou View Post
My first gangbang happened by complete accident but was one of the hottest moments of my life. Despite acting a TAD outrageously, I really enjoyed the experience. Me and a few gay friends had retired to a house after a night on the town, and I simply offered my friend (we were casual) a blowjob. He challenged me to give it right there and then on the lounge room and I suppose I must have looked decent, cause the other men in the room started taking off their pants.

It was a very stupid and skanky thing to do, but sucking off multiple cocks is now one of my favourite kinks lol.
I can see it as being very different than one or doing it with a guy that gets you off.

It seems it'd be completely different if I'd got off,then did the gang, versus if I just got hornier and hornier while doing them.

Old 01-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #64
OregonCoast
Experienced

I will say yes to this ....but will admit only one I have ever scene was at a Gay Bath House in Portland.
I watched from the side as was not sure how to approach it ...6 or 7 guys allready on a what appeared to be a very willing bottom.Did not feel it appropraiate to get in on it as that is quite a few allready and limited room if ya know what I mean.

Just picture it hard to find a place ...but was intense to watch for few mins.I am sure I had seen others in darker rooms at this place ...but this one was by showers in well lighted open area.

I admit I was some what shocked as came upon it heading for the darker steam room.

But had i been there say as 4th or 5th ..yeas I do think if seemed wellcome I would have taken part.

Have allowed 2 men to fuck me ...and a 3rd same night ...but that is not a gangbang I know.

I am sure that some point in the next few years I may well experience it.

If you allow a man to fuck you in an open area of this bath house on a busy night ..they will gather and if you accept a cock in your mouth ..pretty sure it will be taken as sign ...'Hey guys line up....you'll get gangbang with out doubt.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:05 PM   #65
deucie
Really Experienced

Oh absolutely!

Old 01-24-2014, 11:06 AM   #66
fasolati23
Really Experienced

Gangbang

Does a gang bang necessarily mean several guys at once or can it be one guy at a time?
My wife fucked a friend in his bedroom at a party at his house. He and she were enjoying the afterglow, so to speak when another friend came into the bedroom and joined them in bed. The first guy left and the second guy brought my wife to climax again.
She wasn't really overjoyed about the third guy who showed up but she was game to go for it and was thoroughly fucked when it was all over.

Old 01-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #67
turbokalt
Literotica Guru

Gangbang

Abso-fucking-lutely!!!

Old 01-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #68
Passion72
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasolati23 View Post
Does a gang bang necessarily mean several guys at once or can it be one guy at a time?
My wife fucked a friend in his bedroom at a party at his house. He and she were enjoying the afterglow, so to speak when another friend came into the bedroom and joined them in bed. The first guy left and the second guy brought my wife to climax again.
She wasn't really overjoyed about the third guy who showed up but she was game to go for it and was thoroughly fucked when it was all over.
That is such a turn on did you see the whole thing?......must be do have fun..........its the only way especially if this is your thing..........

Old 01-25-2014, 05:47 PM   #69
marriedpervs
Literotica Guru

My preference is the one after another type, rather than the all at once type......it's easier to concentrate on both the cock of the guy and the feelings I am having at the time. Nothing sexier than a line up of men pumping me to orgasm after orgasm.........but of course it helps if I can kiss someone and they can suck my boobies too - am I greedy??????

Read my XXX STORIES here on LITEROTICA

Last edited by marriedpervs : 01-25-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #70
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
One of my most cherished fantasies is to be on my knees getting severely throatfucked by a series of men, one after the other. I don't imagine myself being abused, denigrated or insulted in any way, simply being impersonally objectified and subjugated, my mouth and throat being employed as a useful device for their sexual gratification and as a convenient receptacle into which to deposit their semen.
That is amazing

Old 01-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #71
RNJAG
Really Really Experienced

Scribeded

I bet I can flip you and dick you before you can throw me and blow me!

I am by far the BEST you've never had...

Old 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #72
Passion72
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedpervs View Post
My preference is the one after another type, rather than the all at once type......it's easier to concentrate on both the cock of the guy and the feelings I am having at the time. Nothing sexier than a line up of men pumping me to orgasm after orgasm.........but of course it helps if I can kiss someone and they can suck my boobies too - am I greedy??????
that is hot like that very much so.........

Old 01-28-2014, 02:29 AM   #73
Lazy_lay
Really Experienced

Quote:
that is hot like that very much so.........
I would agree but there are moments or whole days of utter depraved total sluttiness.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:31 AM   #74
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedpervs View Post
No DEE not greedy, just overly sexy!!!

Old 01-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #75
Lazy_lay
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyampleed View Post
love when a hot cocksucking guy sucks me to completion and swallows it. wife never comes close to letting me cum in her mouth. she barely gets it wet before stroking me. although we both like to see my cock spurting and spewing uncontrollably, I would love to have a true cocksucking artist take my load, swallow it and clean up my cock, getting hard again in the process.
Yes. The cocksucker should first go around all the guys, give them a starter maybe up and down six times, get them all going. Then one at a time just like you say.