Old 08-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
GoldStarBiker
Really Really Experienced

Wife refuses her hall pass

I've been begging my wife for a few years now for something new and she wants no part of it. Would love to either see her and another guy becoming more and more physical throughout the day/night with a friend we would meet. Or I've given her a hall pass to do what ever with who ever just as long as she tells me about it in detail. She wants nothing to do with that also. She knows this would and does turn me on. Just thinking and talking about it makes me aroused. Do you think she will ever change her mind? I've even offered swinging and that's not gonna happen either. Probably just me venting but feedback is welcome.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
tomwantstosee
Literotica Guru

What would she like? Did you ask her what turns her on?
Well, I have some ideas- pm me!
To sleep with a woman: It can seem of the utmost importance in your mind, and then again it can seem like notzhing much at all. Which only goes to say that there´s sex as therapy (self-therapy, that is) and there is sex as pasttime.
THere´s sex for self-improvement start to finish and there is sex for killing time straight through; sex that is therapeutic at first only to end up as nothing-better-to-do, and vice versa. Our human sex life -how shall I put it?- differs fundamentally from the sex life of the whale.
(Haruki Murakami, from "A wild sheep chase")

Old 08-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
southerncharm77
Tongue Fu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldStarBiker View Post
I've been begging my wife for a few years now for something new and she wants no part of it. Would love to either see her and another guy becoming more and more physical throughout the day/night with a friend we would meet. Or I've given her a hall pass to do what ever with who ever just as long as she tells me about it in detail. She wants nothing to do with that also. She knows this would and does turn me on. Just thinking and talking about it makes me aroused. Do you think she will ever change her mind? I've even offered swinging and that's not gonna happen either. Probably just me venting but feedback is welcome.
Seeing as she wants no part of it I would be very careful how you proceed as the old saying goes "careful what you wish for".

Old 08-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
papadoc19
Words are Wind...

Quote:
No I don't think she will change her and she probably doesn't appreciate you pushing the issue...

Old 08-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
Thandi
Wood nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
Seeing as she wants no part of it I would be very careful how you proceed as the old saying goes "careful what you wish for".
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoc19 View Post
No I don't think she will change her and she probably doesn't appreciate you pushing the issue...
What they said. ^^
Leave it alone, or you may end up alone.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
dutchrain
* der Weisheit

Joining the choir: If she keeps refusing, she doesn't want to do it.

You would do better to drop these subjects from your conversation in my opinion. It could be that it is getting on her nerves, if you are begging her to swing, use her hall-pass or join a threesome (or was that a foursome you wrote about?).

Speaking for me, it would nerve me if my partner would keep talking about something I clearly told him wasn't to my liking.

Maybe, and mind that I say maybe, she would join you in a role-play where you play the stranger.

We would welcome a writer or two

Stories
English new: Wife's Surprise

Deutsch neu: Busfahrt

Old 08-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #7
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
I don't think based on one paragraph of information anyone who has never met your wife will be able to know what she will or won't do. You know her far better than any of us, and you seem pretty sure she won't be interested in it. This may remain in fantasy-land for you.