Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #101
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily closed her eyes , telling herself , her husband knew better.She nodded repeatedly as she whimpered under him.She kept telling herself all would work out and it was her husband. His thrust become painfully deep, making her cry out , its was so big...His powerful thrust met with sharp cries. her cry muffled in the pillow as he held her head down in the pillow as he came deep in her ass. Winces as it stung in her bruise ass, she lay under him sobbing but didnt try escape, as if she started accept her new life.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #102
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

He moved away watching the cum slip out of her. Listening to her mumble crying he switched his personality. From the cold sexual man to the caring husband. "You made me so happy." He turned her over to look at him. Smiling at her again wiping away the tears while kissing her softly. "It's ok I'm sorry you need to clean again, but look I got you something well two things." He reached to briefcase near the bed taking out a pair of panties. "You can wear these tonight. For being a good wife and this." He reached for his pants pocket taking out the ring he was going to propose to her at the dinner. "Lily would you take this honor and marry me?" He looked at her eyes hoping to see a happy reaction from her tear filled eyes.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #103
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily looks up at him embarrassed as her ass was leaking of seed. Blushes as he kissed her again: i...i...try...but it hurt ...soo badly when you take me...*looks at the panties and the ring, smiles nervously: yes...*kisses him nervously, she loved this side of him and wish he wasn't so harsh in bed.
**the night continued well as she didn't pull away from his touch as he held her and they slept together. Business unexpectedly happen and he end up leaving later the day.Even calling her saying he had business trip and be back in a week. But luckily he return 3 days later and forgot to call her. He find her pass midnight in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of milk*

Old 11-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #104
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

A part of him enjoyed being a good husband to her. Yet the lust for her was stronger. His business trip didn't take long as he expected and came back home near midnight after three days. He opened the door silently trying to not wake her, but found her in the kitchen. He sneaked on her wrapping his arms around her hips. He had a long night not wanting to do a lot wondering if she would be willing to serve him.

"I'm home. How is my bride to be doing today?" He knew it would need to butter her up in order to convince her to fuck him dry. He got a erection poking her ass realizing that she has healed from the ass beating. He didn't act like it was there just pushing it a little against her body. "I missed you so much. I kept thinking about you." He kissed her bare shoulder moving away her robe. Letting it slip off a little. He had wardrobe redone into sexy dresses and lingerie.

Old 11-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #105
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily didn't notice his arrival till he wrap his arms around her waist, blushes: I'm ok..*tense up as she felt his erection against her, soon realizing what he had in mind: i thought you suppose come later...*shivers at his kisses, she didn't fight him off * wanted talk about something.... *enjoying his caress: my friends want to go out a few days...girl night out...can i go? please? *the idea of her leaving with friends without being pregnant, displeasing him*

Old 11-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #106
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

He looked happy until she asked to out. While that didn't take well with him it was start of her asking permission. "Lily I haven't seen you in days. Now your expecting me to let you leave me after I came back." He looked disappointed knowing she still had guilt. "Do you remember what happen last time you went out? Arrested then you made me put you thru that horrible experience. Do you want that again because I don't?" He didn't care which way she could come peacefully or kicking and screaming.

Old 11-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #107
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily lowers her head as he made her feel guilty about wanting to leave when he just return: but...it just be us girls...*tense up as she remember how upset he was and how painful her experience was: no...but...its not fair...even went your gone, you don't let me leave the house...i dont like being lock in the house till you return...i dont get in trouble, i swear...please? *feeling she had to plea to get her wishes likea child and hated how much control he had over her life*

Old 11-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #108
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

"Lily I know it's just..." He pretended to act shock as she said she was locked in. "What do you mean? Honey your going to be my wife. Did the guard and driver not let you go anywhere? I'm so sorry I told them to take you anywhere you needed to go." He said looking at her with eyes slowly and trying to secretly slid her hand to his cock. "I love you look I give you permission to go out during the day just as you stay with at night. Since I never get to see you."

Old 11-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #109
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily glare at him: i dont believe you..you such a liar...you dont trust me...fine, i dont see how this will work * pulls away as she tries walk away from him*i feel tired...i dont wanna talk right now

Old 11-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #110
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

She always had to push him to his boundaries. "Really you don't believe me. I'm not the one who promise to be loyal and then going around kissing black men." He said his temper flaring. "If anything your a deceiver more then me. You don't want to talk find besides your mouth has other uses." He said as he forced her to her knees unzipping his pants to revel his cock.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #111
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily pales: that's not fair...it was a date...just a kiss*winces as he force her on her knees, gasps as he pull out his cock: no..*pulls back as she stumbles back to get away* noo..i am not a whore..

Old 11-04-2013, 12:42 AM   #112
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

"Look you never told me that." He let go of her head. He wanted her to be willing to suck him off. He pulled his pants up zipping them up. "I know your not a whore and I'm sorry for being harsh right now. Look we are going to be married it's just a wifes duty to make her husband happy." He walked away from her waiting if she would be guilty or go back and fuck her.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #113
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily lay there feeling guilty as she knew it was her fault. She quietly made her way back to the bedroom and crawls in bed : I'm sorry....i didn't mean to upset you...*kisses him slowly as he would notice she was naked*

Old 11-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #114
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

He laided in bed waiting until she would come upstairs or go drag her up. Then he smiled hearing her forgiving words. Soon he felt her kisses and her naked body on him. "I love you and your forgiven. Did you do this for me? I can't wait to see what you have plan." He said kissing her again as she wasn't shy or nervous like before.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:52 AM   #115
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily she kissed him again: About that incident...its not like i was secretly dating...he just kissed me by surprise...it was my first kiss...*gulps* but everything i do with you is my first time too..*leans down as she tries to act casual, kissing down his chest slowly. His cock sliding between her tots as she soon was hidden under the blanket. he felt her shaky hand gently wrap around his cock as she lick the head of his cock a few times. She took his hands and place them on her head as she whispers: please...teach me suck you off...*licking and kissing the head of his cock as she submitted to him, She hope giving him full control over her as he use her mouth,make him forgive her to kiss another male.*

Old 11-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #116
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

God the virgin way she licked his cock was making him moan especially when she took his hands to her head. Yet he was angry that she didn't let him be first in everything. He tightly grabbed her hair and roughly fucked her face. He slammed his hips trying to make her jaw hurt. While forcing her to take his cock full length or enough to make her deepthroat. "This is what that man wanted. I'm doing this because I love you. Now take it all make me cum." He said letting her breath, but slapping her face with his cock. Then entering her again with full force.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:31 AM   #117
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily wince as he grip her hair hard,eyes widening as she gag on his cock as he thrust deep in her mouth. Gagging as he kept hitting the back of her throat threatening to push through. She look up, eyes wide,gagging as her husband fuck her mouth: I'm sorry...i..*her words cut off as he shoves his cock at the back of her throat, tears ran down her cheek as he fuck her mouth hard.Eyes bulges as he fore her take every inch of his massive cock till he felt his cock push down her throat, gagging as he fuck her.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #118
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

Apologizing she already had done that what could she mean by that now. "You sucked his cock didn't you. God your literally making me do this to you." He said as he let his cock sit in the back of her throat, before letting go. "Did you suck it?" Again cutting her off by placing it on her tongue. Looking down to see the crying face he was use, too. "Look me in the eyes." He said by thrusting into her mouth. "I love you, but..." He said moving his cock out of her mouth then began stroking it to cum on her face.

Old 11-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #119
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily eyes widen wanting to deny as he fuck her mouth.Gagging on his cock as he thrust in and out like a wild man.She look in his eyes fearing to defy him as she is rewarded with his cum in her face. She began coughing before looking up: i swear, i never did it...all i did was kissing...your my first...please ...you have to believe me...

Old 11-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #120
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

He listen to her explanation about what she did. While he believed her the rush of her doing what he ask and the lust took over him. He cummed on her face covering her lips and cheeks in it. "There now no man will kiss you except for me. Understand my beloved?" He said while getting up to clean himself. "Don't wash that away. I want it to be a reminder and know I'm going to fuck you, see if your a virgin." He flipped her to look at him holding her thrashing legs down. Then he began pounding into her ass trying to stretch her with his large member.

Old 11-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #121
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily looks up humiliated as he came another load in her face feeling as if he marking her for all to know she was his woman. Fearing to defy him she nodded: yes....*gasps as he flip her without warning, struggling to break free: noo...please..not again...please...*trows her head back as she screams at the top of her voice as he ram his entire hard cock up her ass in a powerful deep thrust. She almost black out from the pain ,shaking her head weakly, whimpering knowing he was far from done with her ass. Crying as she knew he was far from done with her raw ass. His thrust met with sharp cries as she weakly tries to push him off but to him felt like a caress as he began to claim her asshole harshly*

Old 11-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #122
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

His cock was ramming into her walls. Her eyes looked glazed along with the crying noises with each pump. Her little fists hitting her was soft against him tickling his flesh. He looked at her breasts noticing her hard nipples. He smiled as he touched his fingers across them. "Your not in that much pain if your getting turned on." He twisted her nipple then covered her mouth before she could scream. "Is this what you like? If people found out they would call you a whore. I wouldn't since your my wife, but you have to learn not to get turn on by such things." He reached down her legs rubbing her lips. "You want my cock in there. All dry and hard imagine how much it will hurt. This is your punishment though and you will do what I ask." He hit the sides of her ass with every push greeted with another scream.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #123
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily eyes bulges as he ram deep in her ass,lifting her up with each thrust, whimpering as he caressed her. Her eyes filling with tears as he twisted her nipples, her scream muffled in his hand.Shaking her head as she scream in his hand as her rammed her ass hard. She knew he was pissed she kissed some black man instead of sharing her first kiss with her husband . She never imagine her husband demolish her ass dry out of jealousy. *She collapse under him to weak to move as he pounded deep in her ass.*

Old 11-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #124
NightwingRP
Literotica Guru

He watched her body bounce up from the bed with each thrust. She was covered in cum, sweat, and tears. Knowing she wouldn't even look at a man. "You should be grateful that I do this out of jealous. It shows you how much I love you think about it." He said while he was sure that he was tearing her ass. With his hands holding her down pushing her legs wide and his cock deeper then he heard his phone ring, but ignored it."

Old 11-05-2013, 12:33 AM   #125
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lily hisses as she couldn't keep up with his demanding thrust in her ass,weakly try push him off: please...arrrgghh...hurts..*Whimpering as he mention it was a sign of affection. Cries as she she clung on the bed as he pounded her bruise asshole. **The phone rang over and over again till he find himself needed cum sooner*