Old 09-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
sethp
I want you to slap me!
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,229
Cinderella

But modern....Cindy? Is a whore...but she likes it? Maybe a porn star, but lower rung...lots of movies, decent pay, but not rich, not a star..just a b porn movie actress..a little escorting and stripping on the Side. She's not ashamed of what she does until..she meets him. Could be a prince, but more a rich tech guy, philanthropist ...they meet at an event..a save the whales sea shepherd type thing. He's engaged to a bitchy blonde trophy girl...but she's bitchy. Etc. it's what he's supposed to do. Cindy however falls for him hard...partly the movie star looks, but because he really is a great, nice guy. Here's the crux though..she's a BBW.. Not huge, more plump, very big breasts, tats...not a trophy wife. It then follows the Cinderella story arc...maybe it's a masquerade ball...there's a blow job ...she leaves...perhaps it's her bra she leaves behind? Happy ending etc...yeah?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?
 
silverwhisper's Avatar
 
silverwhisper is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in a home, of course
Posts: 10,853
that all sounds plausible enough. i think the big question to answer here though is: why is the guy engaged to the bitch? she's gotta have something that makes him interested beyond being a pretty face--good-looking guys like that have dozens of women (and men for that matter) interested in them. so what's she got that the other women don't

i think if you can answer that, you've found the dramatic tension to make the story really work.

ed
__________________
"i think this line's mostly filler"--willow rosenberg, once more, with feeling, season 6, buffy the vampire slayer

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #3
sethp
I want you to slap me!
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
that all sounds plausible enough. i think the big question to answer here though is: why is the guy engaged to the bitch? she's gotta have something that makes him interested beyond being a pretty face--good-looking guys like that have dozens of women (and men for that matter) interested in them. so what's she got that the other women don't

i think if you can answer that, you've found the dramatic tension to make the story really work.

ed
Yeah, that's the problem I generally have. Why would he cheat or leave her? Maybe he doesn't have any money and her father owns the tech company. The fairy tales were easy...I guess if I was truer to the story...he's rich..looking for a wife...dating some hot, intelligent women...but none of them are really interested in his philanthropy like Cindy is, plus he's always liked bigger women, but that was always looked down upon by his family and circle of friends.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
Lovetolisten
~~Heels, Guns n' Chrome~~
 
Lovetolisten's Avatar
 
Lovetolisten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central US
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
Yeah, that's the problem I generally have. Why would he cheat or leave her? Maybe he doesn't have any money and her father owns the tech company. The fairy tales were easy...I guess if I was truer to the story...he's rich..looking for a wife...dating some hot, intelligent women...but none of them are really interested in his philanthropy like Cindy is, plus he's always liked bigger women, but that was always looked down upon by his family and circle of friends.
Who says there has to be a "reason"? We can't/don't always pick the people we fall in love with. Sometimes there is no reason. If she fits the type he is truly turned on by, then that is all the reason you need. All the better that it isn't what his family would be happy with. Go against the grain! There is something to be said for unexplainable animal attraction. Of course, the trophy GF would be suitably pissed.
__________________
"And so she stood up... straightened her crown... and walked away, like a boss."

"Men are either hungry or horny, if he doesn't have a hard-on, make him a sandwich. Preferably with bacon..."

M4ff


  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
GorgeousGeekGirl
Really Experienced
 
GorgeousGeekGirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
that all sounds plausible enough. i think the big question to answer here though is: why is the guy engaged to the bitch? she's gotta have something that makes him interested beyond being a pretty face--good-looking guys like that have dozens of women (and men for that matter) interested in them. so what's she got that the other women don't

i think if you can answer that, you've found the dramatic tension to make the story really work.

ed
Because younger guys do seem to go for bitchy high drama, high maintenance chicks. How's this for a rewrite?

Rich guy engaged to future trophy wife. Bitchy, pouty, high maintenance. He's getting tired of her crap, but families are pressuring him, saying its just pre-wedding stress. An engagement party is held. One of the servers, the BBW, is getting chewed out by her boss. Groom stands up for her. A while later she sees bride and groom in ugly fight. Later, he's a little drunk, offers her some champagne. She gulps it down and giggles. He spends the evening sneaking her glasses if champagne. The bride is being bridezilla, including being a pain to the servers. As party winds down, Cindy thanks him and they flirt. She gets a little bold, pulls him into a side closet and gives him a blow job. It's because he was so nice to her and she gets a mean kick from blowing him while bridezilla is running around looking for him. She blows his mind by taking off her hair scrunchie and wrapping it around his cock and balls, gives him best BJ of his life (bridezilla is lousy at it), then swallows when he cums. They almost get caught, so he winds up keeping the scrunchie. Groom can't get her off his mind, tries calling catering company to track her down, but no luck. At bachelor party, best man managed to track Cindy down and has her as grooms last stand. (Best man either hates bridezilla or wants her for himself). Groom and Cindy spend the night, then it's announced groom calls off wedding. Groom and Cindy run off for Vegas wedding. For bridezilla, decide if you want her humiliated at the alter or if best man just steps in to marry her. Done right, it could be a comedy
__________________
Smart is sexy!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #6
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Wow, great idea!


Does he know about her past? If you wanted to add some instant drama, the "tech" guy and her are out on a date or at an event and someone from her past see's her...and wants a date or something from her. She has to balance between her past and present, and the fear that the past will blackmail her


Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
But modern....Cindy? Is a whore...but she likes it? Maybe a porn star, but lower rung...lots of movies, decent pay, but not rich, not a star..just a b porn movie actress..a little escorting and stripping on the Side. She's not ashamed of what she does until..she meets him. Could be a prince, but more a rich tech guy, philanthropist ...they meet at an event..a save the whales sea shepherd type thing. He's engaged to a bitchy blonde trophy girl...but she's bitchy. Etc. it's what he's supposed to do. Cindy however falls for him hard...partly the movie star looks, but because he really is a great, nice guy. Here's the crux though..she's a BBW.. Not huge, more plump, very big breasts, tats...not a trophy wife. It then follows the Cinderella story arc...maybe it's a masquerade ball...there's a blow job ...she leaves...perhaps it's her bra she leaves behind? Happy ending etc...yeah?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.