Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
SweetSam42
Everyday Pinup Girl

Because it's my birthday...

...and I'm not getting any younger, I'm starting my own thread.

So in the spirit of celebration, and because my profile pic has mysteriously disappeared, here is said former profile image, and two brand new pictures for good measure. Be nice and I'll post more.

And just a little friendly clarification up front: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but I'd just like to get to know you a little better first, please. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. And I like snark. So sharpen those tongues.

If my pictures inspire you in any way to have a good time, and/or a good day, please do let me know. I love to hear that - posted here or via PM. I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, I'll let you know.

I know I'm new around here, but I've had a great time so far, and met some really interesting people. Love that, and look forward to meeting some new folks.

xoxo
Sam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bed1.JPG (72.7 KB, 19638 views)
File Type: jpg wall_2.jpg (25.9 KB, 17288 views)
File Type: jpg wall6.JPG (73.4 KB, 30028 views)

Old 07-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #2
Bushmaster73
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSam42 View Post

So in the spirit of celebration, and because my profile pic has mysteriously disappeared, here is said former profile image, and two brand new pictures for good measure. Be nice and I'll post more.

And just a little friendly clarification up front: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but I'd just like to get to know you a little better first, please. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. And I like snark. So sharpen those tongues.

If my pictures inspire you in any way to have a good time, and/or a good day, please do let me know. I love to hear that - posted here or via PM. I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, I'll let you know.

I know I'm new around here, but I've had a great time so far, and met some really interesting people. Love that, and look forward to meeting some new folks.

xoxo
Sam
Wonderful!!!

Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
smtst5
Literotica Guru

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
Happy Birthday Sam! Great pics

Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Awesome start!

Andy happy birthday!

Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
rpman08
Man in a Suit

Very sexy start. Welcome to the pic threads. I hope you enjoy yourself (and continue to post ). You have a beautiful body. Thanks for sharing with us.

25 year old man from Texas. Don't be a stranger.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
hispanic1
Really Experienced

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
WOW! Sam why did you wait so long ???

Old 07-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
Wifewantsdp

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
Sweetness, would love to see more of your awesome body. Happy Birthday! I love your birthday suit. It would be nice to unwrap you on my birthday! The things I would do...

Old 07-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
gregshorny
Literotica Guru

It's your birthday yet we get the present....Have a Great Birthday

Old 07-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #9
fredrock
Literotica Guru

i am so happy

You started your own thread...good for you!!!

Fredrock

Old 07-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #10
WyldeSyde21
Literotica Guru

Nice pics and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

>>>>>>My Pic Index<<<<<<
>>>>Visit My Thread Here<<<<

Cum talk dirty to me!

Old 07-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
jre1962
Pantsless Prognosticator

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
That is quite a birthday suit you have there Sam Happy birthday us! But I think you have this backwards. you're supposed to get the presents, not us

My wonderful, sexy friend Isseii somehow managed to talk me out of my pants
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=894498

I have a new project
http://pantslessprognosticator.tumblr.com/archive

Check out my video
http://www.4shared.com/video/rvG2H1v...l?refurl=d1url

Once upon a time I tried my hand at writing: http://www.literotica.com/s/my-naughty-vixen

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
morninwould
Literotica Guru

Just to clarify, can I post on here that I want to cum on your tits?

Old 07-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru

Happy birthday, sexy girl! Hope someone either bought you, or you treated yourself, to a fun birthday "toy". Either way, hoping you had a fun day!

And thanks for posting those inspiring photos of your luscious body.

-- Ouch --

Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #14
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

Damm

Quote:

xoxo
Sam

Damm girl, great start

Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #15
studly22m
Literotica Guru

Happy birthday! Great pics, thanks for sharing them!

Old 07-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #16
seamus221
Literotica Guru

Insert wolf whisle and hello nurse!
Glad you posted.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #17
FunFilled80
Weird is the new normal

I'm happy to see you started your own thread. Great so far I'll have to keep an eye open for more. Consider me subscribed!

"I'm like a fungus, I grow on you after a while."

Old 07-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #18
BMW75RT
Literotica Guru

Happy Birthday!!

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
It was my birthday 10 days ago. I consider this great photo

a late birthday present Thanks DAve

Old 07-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #19
Crash Davis

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
Damn Sam! Very nice...

Old 07-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #20
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:

xoxo
Sam
Wow! Very nice pics you have posted. I look forward to seeing more of you. Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #21
SweetSam42
Everyday Pinup Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawHumor View Post
Awesome start!

Andy happy birthday!
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpman08 View Post
Very sexy start. Welcome to the pic threads. I hope you enjoy yourself (and continue to post ). You have a beautiful body. Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks, rp. Happy to be in such smoking hot company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hispanic1 View Post
WOW! Sam why did you wait so long ???
Lol - it's been 2 weeks! Give a girl a chance to settle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifewantsdp View Post
Sweetness, would love to see more of your awesome body. Happy Birthday! I love your birthday suit. It would be nice to unwrap you on my birthday! The things I would do...
I enjoy being unwrapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregshorny View Post
It's your birthday yet we get the present....Have a Great Birthday
Well, you're welcome. Wait - where's my prezzie then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrock View Post
You started your own thread...good for you!!!

Fredrock
Thx Fred. Good to see you here.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #22
SweetSam42
Everyday Pinup Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
Just to clarify, can I post on here that I want to cum on your tits?
You're right. I wasn't clear. So yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Happy birthday, sexy girl! Hope someone either bought you, or you treated yourself, to a fun birthday "toy". Either way, hoping you had a fun day!

And thanks for posting those inspiring photos of your luscious body.

-- Ouch --
Good to see you, Ouch. I'm still waiting for that toy...

Old 07-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #23
PopeyeEats
Virgin

I guess Happy Birthday is the right thing to say?

Old 07-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #24
bobbyishere
Literotica Guru

holy shit! you are fucking hot!

Old 07-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #25
Wifewantsdp

Then please let me unwrap you! I will go nice and slow, kissing and caressing every piece that I unwrap. it is my pleasure to please a lady and I would love to please you! Hope you can handle it...

Closed Thread