Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 08-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #26
darkheels
Literotica Guru

I'd love to confess that I fantasize about having sex with friends all the time.

Old 08-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #27
jackielicker
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheels View Post
I'd love to confess that I fantasize about having sex with friends all the time.
I fantasize about having sex with almost everybody all the time. People in the mall, friends, in-laws, people in cars...

Old 08-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #28
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

my Wife just left to go to the hotel (that she had me pay for) and meet with one of her young lovers, she had me lick her pussy for a while.. then told me that if i so much as let my penis drool in my panties while she was gone tonight that she would know and that i would be punished when she got home tomorrow.. however she told me also that i was to edge my self at least every two to three hours until she got home..

Old 08-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #29
paulman999
Literotica Guru

Wow !!!

Sounds like your wife has trained a good lil sissy!!

Old 08-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #30
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulman999 View Post
Sounds like your wife has trained a good lil sissy!!
she's working on it

update.. She just texted me that her young lover had to work late so it will be a while before she gets to fuck him..

Old 08-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #31
fma20fma
Literotica Guru

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
she's working on it

update.. She just texted me that her young lover had to work late so it will be a while before she gets to fuck him..
True confession: I was introduced to hetro sex by my uncle.It was anal. I hope I have the ball rolling in this thread now.

Last edited by Etoile : 08-13-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:38 AM   #32
shavenukguy
Really Experienced

Back when I was a student I used to have a summer job working in a retirement village as a general dogs body. It turns out that there are in fact quite a few horny widowers who after thirty odd years of marriage decide to give in to their gay desires and let loose.

I spent the summer in the regular company of two particular gents, one in his late sixties and one in his early seventies, either on my knees sucking their cocks or on all fours getting a proper hard fucking.

It may have taken them a while to get hard but once they were boy could they fuck.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #33
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

MFM or FMF with Mrs K.... I think it would be hot for her to experience sex with another woman.

Mrs K using a starp-on me...and eventually mustering up the nerve an telling her, "before we met, I experienced sex with three other men"

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 08-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #34
simpleman911
Literotica Guru

older cousin

My college aged cousin came to stay with us and asked to suck my cock. It was amazing. I licked her pussy and made her cum over and over. She tasted so good. My sister caught us, watched and told her mom. My aunt was mad and asked me not to do that with her but I couldn't stop. She wouldn't let me fuck her but I finger ate and came in her mouth many times over three weeks. She said I was the best she ever had. She was 23. pm me for more real life stories.
r

Last edited by Etoile : 08-13-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #35
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

last night was soo fucking HOT...
the Wife and i went out with some friends for Her birthday celebration.. long story short we ended up back at one of our friends houses and eventually made our way to the hot-tub.. the Wife decided that skinny dipping was in order since it was after all Her birthday celebration.. eventually there are 5 people in this 4 person hot-tub and my Wife is straddling this guy She has had the hots for for a while now.. next thing i know they are kissing and She is nuzzling his neck.. She keeps looking at me to make sure i am watching.. then She really starts grinding and i see that "look" that She gets when something first enters Her pussy.. meanwhile everyone else in the tub is watching Her as She starts riding his cock until She has a small orgasm and starts to relax a little.. thats when everyone else tells me to get into the tub too... so i quickly shed my cloths making sure to stuff my pink panties in my back pocket so no one sees it if they go to get another drink, climbed in and listened to everyone telling me how sexy and hot my Wife was...

Old 08-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #36
nakedtraveler
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman911 View Post
My college aged cousin came to stay with us and asked to suck my cock. It was amazing. I licked her pussy and made her cum over and over. She tasted so good. My sister caught us, watched and told her mom. My aunt was mad and asked me not to do that with her but I couldn't stop. She wouldn't let me fuck her but I finger ate and came in her mouth many times over three weeks. She said I was the best she ever had. She was 23. pm me for more real life stories.
r
Wow - great story simpleman! Must have been an amazing three weeks. Did you ever get caught again?

Old 08-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #37
nakedboater69
Literotica Guru

Seems like everbody is naked on here.

Old 08-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #38
nakedtraveler
Really Experienced

LOL. That's a good thing in my book! I bet naked boating is a blast too.

And just to keep this thread on the topic of true confessions -- I've never been naked boating but it is definitely a fantasy of mine. Would love to spend a week sailing naked with a group of friends. What is your best naked boating experience?

Last edited by nakedtraveler : 08-20-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #39
AllAboutEva
Virgin

I pose as a bi transgender man in an online 3D game. In this game, I am married to a very nasty gay man, and nearly all my gaming friends are also gay men. It's a girlfag's dream come true....

Old 08-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #40
markus75
Really Experienced

There's a young(only 21), shy guy on my wife's course. Whenever there is a course night out he spends his time with the 'older' age group, particularly us husbands. He's not exactly effeminate, but he'd make as really cute gurl and his ass would look delicious in a thong or lace boy shorts.

Old 09-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #41
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Friday my Wife went out with a couple of Her girlfriends and said She would be home "early"
so about 1:30 in the morning i tried texting Her and no response
then about 2 i called.. still no answer
so i tried a few more times then She answered
i heard sounds that i thought were a bit weird.. then Her giggling and a MANS voice. saying something like "thats nice" and some mail moaning ..i then recognized those sounds.. She was giving a blow-job!
this went on for about four or five minutes.. with me Hard and stroking myself through my panties.. then the line went dead.. i tried calling back a couple of times.. straight to voice mail...
about 20 minutes later i get a text saying She will be home soon but had to wait until the cops left the parking lot of the bar so She could drive out
when She finally got home She told me that HE really liked Her tits and that She fucked HIM in the front seat of Her rig...
Her pussy was sooo red and open.. and i could taste His cum mixed with Her cum as She had me kneel beside the bed and lick Her clean... then She allowed me to fuck Her pussy until i came... (it had been over a week since She last allowed me to cum, i get to fuck Her often but NOT cum because She says that i can only cum in Her pussy after another MAN has)

Old 09-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #42
redman8
Experienced

what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?

and give us details :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheels View Post

Old 09-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #43
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!

Old 09-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #44
mouthmike

Quote:
Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!
been there!!!!!

"I have tried several varieties of sex. The conventional position makes me claustrophobic. And the others either give me a stiff neck or lockjaw."
Tallulah Bankhead

Old 09-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #45
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthmike View Post
been there!!!!!
first time she let me hear

Old 09-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #46
Paintbox

Quote:
first time she let me hear
That is so hot. Mind if I hold that thought and pleasure myself?

Old 09-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #47
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintbox View Post
That is so hot. Mind if I hold that thought and pleasure myself?

ok

Old 09-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #48
Kubotaman
Experienced

check out my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by up4neandevry View Post
I can get real weird while masturbating. I love anal stimulation, but I'm not always able to fully flush things out down there. At times, I've ended up shitting on myself and used this as lube to masturbate with. A dildo up my ass and shit on my dick, leading to a cumming frenzy.
up4
check out my posts, there are not that many of them, you can see my idea of how to clean yourself for a very clean fucking - i do it most nights. if questions, message me.

Last edited by Kubotaman : 09-04-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Old 09-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #49
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

tonight the Wife is playing with one of Her lovers.. same one as a few days ago.. except instead of fucking him n in Her car in the park she is going to his house to fuck him in his bedů i sure hope She calls me again and lets me listen

Old 09-07-2013, 02:16 AM   #50
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

If anyone is up for having

me, their wife, call from the parking lot behind a bar, or from the beach, or from...?