Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-24-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

The Neighbors (closed for MidnightBliss)

My character: Jason. A man in his mid-thirties. He's 5'9” tall, and an athletic 170 pounds with well-defined muscles. Short black hair and brown eyes.

It was a cool spring evening with a light breeze that felt good against my sweaty skin. A few days ago, a storm had come in and blown over a tree in the backyard. After sawing it into manageable sections, I had taken on the task of splitting it into firewood. I swung the ax again, easily splitting a section of oaken log in half, and then quartering it before tossing it onto the growing stack of firewood that I was accumulating by the side of the house.

The physical work felt good, and I smiled as I sat down on a section of log that I hadn't split yet and pulled the leather work gloves off of my hands. Most of my friends in graduate school said that they didn't have time for exercise, but I find that it's a lot easier to think clearly and focus on my studies when I set aside a few hours in the week to work out and engage in other physical activities. Splitting firewood wasn't exactly the same as the time I spent at the gym or martial-arts classes, but it was still good and enjoyable exercise. Of course, there were other physical activities that I liked much more than splitting wood. My wife had always had a small fraction of my high sex drive, but in recent months she had lost almost all interest in sex.

I leaned on the handle of the ax and reached for a cool, half-empty bottle of hard lemonade that I had brought out with me earlier. It was warming up, but still tasted pleasant and felt refreshing as I drained the last bit of the bottle and set it aside to take in later. The sky had become a deep, sapphire blue as the day turned into a darkening twilight. It was probably getting to dark to safely work with the ax, but I only had a little bit to go, and I wanted to finish the project tonight. Besides, in this household, there was no reason for me to rush to bed.

Around the neighborhood, yellow lights were appearing in windows, and the soothing night sounds were drifting in lazily from the woods behind my house. I stood up and stretched my arms and back, groaning as my joints popped pleasantly. I grabbed the ax, and split several more logs before I saw a light come on in my neighbor's upstairs window. Because we live on a hill, and are higher on it than our neighbors, I had never considered that our back yard would offer a nearly perfect view into our neighbor’s bedroom.

I'm not a nosy person, and I don't like to invade any other person's privacy. But through the window, I saw the woman that lived next door. She was about my age, and I doubted that she knew how attractive I found her. If she had recognized the attraction, she hadn't ever said anything. She looked as though she had recently stepped out of the shower. Her hair was still wet, and a towel was wrapped around her, covering all the parts that I wished I could see. She stood in front of the bedroom mirror, fiddling with some small objects on her dresser.

God, what the hell was wrong with me? Was I really so sex-starved that my neighbor, as much as I liked her, was able to turn me on like this simply by accidentally granting me a secret view of her clad in a towel? My heart pounded in my chest, and not from the work of splitting the logs. My breathing became deeper, and I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. After all, it's not like she was naked. Inside of my pants, my neglected manhood strained against the fabric as my 8-inch cock became painfully erect. I absently rubbed the length of my cock through my pants.

There was part of me that felt like a bad person for looking into my neighbor's bedroom, and I knew that I should look away. After all, I'm a married man, and the fact that she hadn't remembered to close the blinds didn't mean that she deserved to have her perverted neighbor lusting after her.

I only had a few longs left to split, and then I would be done for the night. As I picked up the ax, which had fallen from my hands as I watched her, I noticed that my hands were trembling with the sheer force of my lust and sexual need. I approached the stack of logs, splitting one in a blow that was far more powerful than the log required as I tried to work out the nervous sexual tension that coursed through my veins. I glanced back at my neighbor's window, and my heart stopped. I felt light headed, and I sat back down upon the log, transfixed by the sight before me. My neighbor's towel was gone, and the she had returned to her bedroom mirror.

My cock was painfully erect, straining against my pants as I admired the curves of her breasts and ass. After all, it was dark. Nobody would see me. I unzipped my fly and took my penis into my hand, stroking it. It stood out proudly, a magnificent specimen if I do say so myself. My hands traveled the length of my manhood as I stared at my neighbor's marvelous, beautiful, and superbly feminine body. She was like a fertility goddess, a primal image of raw feminine sexuality as my hand traveled the length of my cock. I whispered her name to myself, savoring how it tasted on my tongue. Her name was far from the only thing she had that I wished I could be feeling on my tongue!

To my shock, she approached the window, and for the first time I had an unobstructed view of her glorious pussy and beautiful tits. She was just as I had imagined her in my fantasies, only far more real, and far more desirable. My heart pounded in my chest, and my hand moved faster. I groaned in lust and need, whispering her name again as I ejaculated into the grass, breathing as though I had just finished a marathon.

As I relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss, I allowed my gaze to travel from the exciting newness of her tits and pussy to her comfortable, friendly, familiar face. To my horror, I realized that she was looking right at me. Did she see me? Could she tell what I was doing in the dim light?

I thought that I saw her smile at me before she lowered the blinds. For a few minutes, I simply sat there on the log. When I returned to splitting the logs, my arms felt more powerful than they had in ages, and the chore was completed within a half an hour. By the time I was done, I had convinced myself that she either hadn't seen me or couldn't tell that I had been masturbating while appreciating her charms. That night, I slept more soundly than I had in months.

Old 04-24-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

My character: Melissa. A woman in her earlier thirties. She is 5'3 so a bit on the short side, curves in all the right places but a little bigger then she would like. She has red hair, short in the back and long in the front with beautiful blueeyes that sparkle with a hint of green in the right light.

Having my bedroom window open to let in the light breeze of the spring night, I decided I would relax in a bath after a long day of errands, chores and fighting with my husband who Thank God decided he was going out of town to see his brother. As I close my eyes I hear the sound of an ax splitting wood in my neighbor's yard I let out a soft sigh and sink lower into the tub for a little longer, picturing my neighbor outside, sweat glistening off his muscled chest. Damn that man was sexy as hell.

I thought about the things I would love to do to that man and decide I need to get out of my bath. I stand up and grab a towel wrapping it around me and walk into my bedroom. I don't know what it is about the spring but I love the smell the breeze brings through my room. The scent of freshly cut grass, the fresh chopped wood from next door and the smell of the early blooming flowers in my garden.

I lean over my dresser and grab my favorite body spray and stand back up in front of the mirror. I drop the towel to the floor as I spray the vanilla scented mist over my skin. Looking in the mirror I guess I can see where Scott is coming from. I am little bigger then I was when we first met but it isn't that bad. Hell I still get mistaked for younger then I am and if I looked as bad as he claims why would guys hit on me.

My eyes travel over my body and I turn to my side,looking at my large full breasts. At least they look good and they aren't fake like most of the girls Scott drools over are. Turning back I run my hands over my not so flat stomach and smile as the blue stone in my navel catches my eye then look over the rest of me. I really am not that bad. Nothing some gym time can't fix. I smile at the small tattoo right above my shaved mound, thinking about the day I got it.

I shake my head and walk towards my window to close the blinds realizing the sound of the ax has stopped. I look out and think I see my neighbor sitting down. God, he must be just as frustrated as I am if he's out chopping wood at this time of night. I can't really see him so I don't think he can see me but I smile anyway and close the blinds. Biting my lipas I realize I was just standing naked at my window... Oh God I hope he couldn't see in....but then again Maybe I did want him to. I walk to my bed and sit down putting lotion on my skin before slipping into bed.

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 04-24-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Old 04-25-2014, 05:45 PM   #3
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

My dreams that night were filled with thoughts of my neighbor, Melissa, as were my thoughts as I went through the next day. I was writing papers and studying for final exams, but always my thoughts returned to her, and what I had seen through her bedroom window the last night. Although there really wasn't time in the day for it, I made a special trip to the gym just hoping to burn off some of the sexual frustration that burned within me.

My mind worked on how I should go about pursuing Melissa. How should I let her know that I desired her and needed her? You can't just approach your married neighbor and say that you would like to have an extramarital affair with her! It was even more complicated when I thought about my wife. Sure, she was cold in the bedroom and elsewhere, and my wife and I hardly ever had sex anymore. But was I really ready to cheat on her? I had never in my entire life been unfaithful to anyone with whom I was in a committed relationship.

The time at the gym was satisfying and felt good, but it did nothing to alleviate my thoughts of Melissa. I've always found that the time I spend working out is time that effectively doubles as good time for thinking. Being too forward with a married woman, especially since I'm married myself, would be a silly and unnecessary risk. If her husband is treating her the way she deserves, then she will probably resist my advances, tell Scott that I was hitting on her, and then go straight to my wife. But I have a feeling that her marriage with Scott isn't everything that it should be, and there's nothing wrong with being a good neighbor, right? On the way home, I stopped by the grocery store and picked up a little bit of food for a backyard barbecue. The weather is perfect for grilling outside, and taking Melissa a late dinner would be a perfect excuse to stop in and see her.

It was about 6:00 when I got home. I had no intention of showing up smelling like a gym locker room, so I showered off, brushed my teeth, and then put on some clean clothes before heading over to Melissa's house.

I noticed that Scott's vehicle wasn't in the driveway as I walked over to her house. I would have brought dinner for both of them if he had been home, but I smiled in the knowledge that I was going to get to see Melissa without him around. I knocked on the door, and waited for her to answer. As I waited for her to come to the door, I smiled in anticipation of getting to see her again. Even if my hopes for an affair with her didn't pan out, she was a pretty cool person and it would be enjoyable getting to talk to her.

I smile as you come to the door, and you greet me with a hug. It's not a lover's embrace, of course. It's the sort of quick, friendly hug that's suitable for casual friends and neighbors. Still, for that brief instant, I enjoy the feeling of your body against mine. Looking down, I see your red hair and enjoy the closeness and the way you smell before we let go of the hug.

“Hey, Melissa! You look great!” I say with a smile. “So how have you been?”

“I'm about to start grilling out in the back yard, and it occurred to me that I'm likely to have some food left over since Kelly is out of town this weekend visiting some friends of hers from college. I was wondering if you might want to join me, or if perhaps you might like it if I brought some food over here?”

Last edited by GPLockwood : 04-25-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Old 04-28-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I tossed and turned all night long, I couldn't get the picture of my neighnot out of my head. I mean sure he's hot but we're both married although with the way things are going I may not be for much longer. Of course thinking that way made my night all the more interesting. When I was actually able to sleep, Jason occupied my dreams. What I would do to that man given the chance.

The following day I went to the store and did some shopping for the weekend, since Scott wasn't going to be home I could actually enjoy things that I liked, I grabbed my favorite bottle of wine...2 of them actually ,the stuff I would need to make a large salad, funny he complains that I don't eat right but when he isn't around I enjoy eating what he calls "rabbit food".

Throughout the day I spent some time in my garden and did some yardwork that Scott refused to do including mowing the lawn. Why he wouldn't do this stuff was beyond me but I did it even though with my allergies I sneezed half the time. Covered in light sheen of sweat I put the mower away and headed in to take a shower. I had meant to talk to Kelly today about having her and Jason over for dinner this weekend but I hadn't seen her all day.

After my shower I decided to pamper myself a little bit, I grabbed a glass of wine, turned the radio on and sat on the couch with my feet on the coffee table, I painted my toe nails a light red then painted my fingernails the same color.

Around 6 I heard a car pull up at my neighbor's house and look out the window to see Jason go into his house, smiling to myself I go back to the couch and get comfortable.

At about 630 my doorbell rings, I get up looking down at my self to make sure I am somewhat presentable in my pj shorts and oversized T-shirt then answer the door. I'm a bit shocked to see Jason at my door, I give him a gentle hug and smile as he compliments me. Scott hasn't said anything that nice to me in a few months at least.

"I'm doing well Jason thank you for asking. How are you and Kelly doing?" I hear him say Kelly is out of town for the weekend and ask me about joining him for dinner or perhaps him bringing something over and I smile. "I have some wine in the fridge that I can bring over, if of course you don't mind me talking to you while you cook"

I lean on the door frame waiting for him to answer, my eyes moving over him slowly, taking in the sight of my sexy neighbor and lightly buying on my bottom lip. I start to wonder if I should get changed seeing as my pj shorts are so short the T-shirt covers them but the I figure why bother, it's not like I should be trying to impress a married man anyway.

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 04-29-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:02 AM   #5
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

My pulse quickens as I glance appreciatively at your curvaceous body, hoping that you won't catch my adulterous gaze as it wanders your adorable face, the buxom curves of your lovely breasts, the voluptuous swell of your hips, and the shapely length of your legs. The fact that you're kind of short makes you even cuter, and your freshly-painted nails are adorable. Your T-shirt is long enough that I have to wonder if you've got anything on underneath it, and the thought that you might not sends thrills down my spine and warm heat down to my swelling manhood. I hope that you don't catch the rapidly expanding bulge in my pants that your presence is causing.

I silently hope that Scott realizes what a lucky bastard he is to be married to a woman like you, and I hope that he treats you better in private than he seems to just from what I've seen and heard. If he doesn't, however, maybe you wouldn't mind if someone else stepped in to fulfill the needs that he wasn't meeting. And, maybe if I'm extremely lucky, you might let that person be me.

Words cannot express how much I want you right now. If I knew that you wanted me even half as much as I want you, I would take you right here and now. I imagine what it would be like to make love to you, and can almost feel the delicious heat of your body pressed against my own. My gaze wanders down the front of your shirt. Is it simply my imagination, fueled by the torrid memories of what I accidentally saw of your body through your bedroom window last night, or can I actually see the outline of your nipples through your fabric? The thought sends excitement flooding through my veins, and my erection strains harder against my pants. Dear God, you're sexy! If only there were some way to just tell you about the way you make me feel, to tell you how much I like you as more than a friend, how much my body and I desire you!

You probably weren't trying to be sexy when you chose that outfit, but one of the many things that I've always liked about you is that you are one of those women that can be sexy without trying. The T-shirt, in the relaxed, modest, understated display of your body's luscious curves is sexier on you than the hottest lingerie would be on most women. One thing is for sure; the unintended allure of your relaxed, comfortable, intimate outfit with the combination of innocence and sexiness is going to be fueling my fantasies for weeks to come.

I want to find an excuse so that you won't have to change clothes, and if I invite you to my house, you're not likely to come there dressed only in a T-shirt. As I surreptitiously glance at your shapely legs, I see the hint of your cute pajama shorts. So, you are wearing something under the T-shirt. What a pity. Still, you're sexy as hell.

"I would love to have you visit with me while I cook, Melissa. You know that I've always liked you, and I think that you would be about the best company I could ask for. But I would hate to make you have to get dressed and leave the house. You just look so comfortable! I tell you what: would you mind if I brought the food over here and cooked it with you in your kitchen? That way, you can stay comfortable, not have to leave your house, and neither of us has to eat alone tonight. And I promise to stay and help clean your kitchen afterwords. Does that sound all right?"

Last edited by GPLockwood : 04-29-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #6
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I laugh softly and smile you've always been so sweet to me and even though I know you have heard Scott and I fight many times over the last few weeks you have never brought it up. You just always seem to know right when I need a friend and you show up. Tonight isn't any different, I could definitely use a friend..hell to be honest I could use more then a friend but I highly doubt that you would be willing to toss me on the bed and ravage me for the night. Just the thought of that makes me smile even more.

I push my hair from my eyes and lean against the door jam then realize that I'm being rude by not even inviting you in. Somewhere in the back of my mind I think the reason you haven't said anything is because you don't want to come in my place, that maybe you honestly want me to come over to yours. I reach over to the table beside the door and grab my cell phone, not that I am expecting it to ring but just in case I should take it with me if I leave the house.

I stand up straight and start to move forward." I don't mind coming to your place and unless you really want me to change I didn't really have any plans on it. It's not like I am walking around mostly naked or anything" Truth be told and not that I expect him to notice but I'm not wearing anything under my shorts. I just shaved this afternoon and I don't like the feeling of my panties against my skin right after. Call me what you will but I like the way it feels when I don't have much fabric against me and the shorts while very short are just a formality because I don't like walking around the house naked unless I have just gotten out of the shower.

I step onto the front porch and pull the door closed behind me. We live in a quiet neighborhood so I don't see a reason to lock it. I start walking towards you, and extend my hand to yours. "Lead the way"

Old 04-30-2014, 12:10 AM   #7
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I take your proffered hand, the contact between our skin feeling better than it should between two married people. As we walk back to my house, I decide to take a risk by holding hands with you. It's not much, but the contact is electrifying. I expect you to take your hand out of mine at some point as we walk together down the sidewalk, and am pleasantly surprised to find that we're holding hands the whole way back to my house.

I open the door, and let you inside. After holding hands with you, my first instinct is to kiss you once we're in the door. Instead, I simply hug you. This hug is more intimate than the last. I feel your body against mine, savoring the feeling of your breasts pressed against me. You move closer, most of our bodies touching. You're shorter than I am, and in my arms I can feel your chest rise and fall with your breathing. I look down, feeling the softness of your hair against my face. This hug is lasting longer than our hugs have ever lasted before.

I kiss you gently on top of the head. As close as we are standing, the top of your head is all I can reach unless you angled your head up towards me. You snuggle against me, and I entertain the thoughts that maybe you're feeling something similar to the desire that I'm experiencing for you. Any possible doubts that I may have had about whether or not I was ready to cheat on Kelly with you are gone as I feel how amazing your body feels against my own. It's as though our bodies were made for this. At very least, I want an affair with you. And if things with Kelly don't get better soon, is it too much to hope that we could end up together?

Still, I have to consider the possibilities that maybe you're just lonely or that you had just missed me as a friend. I consider trying to kiss you on the lips to see if you would allow me to do so, but I decide that for now it's better to be careful and wait. I've already taken too much of a chance by holding you like this, and you probably felt me kiss you on top of the head. I don't want to make a mistake that could ruin my life until I'm certain that you want me in the same way that I want you.

"Thanks for coming over, Melissa. I feel like I haven't had a chance to hang out with you in ages, and I've always really liked you." That's true; even though I know that this is probably going to just be dinner between two friends, I also know that I'll enjoy your company. I always do enjoy being around you. But a man can still dream, right?

We put one bottle of wine in the refrigerator and take the other bottle, along with two wine glasses, into the back yard. As dinner cooks on the grill, I sit down beside you at the picnic table. Sunset is rapidly approaching, and I admire how the rays of the setting sun play on your face and your red hair, and I admire how your blue eyes catch and reflect the light. The way you're sitting, I get a good view of your legs. You turn a bit, and I can see the pajama shorts you're wearing. They're so short that they barely cover your pussy, and my heart pounds in my chest as sinful, adulterous lust for you burns like fire in my veins.

You move one of your legs to sit at the picnic table, and for a tiny fraction of a second, my entire world stands still. The leg of your pajama shorts hangs open for the briefest of moments, and for a split second I have a glimpse of the beautiful, sacred treasure of your flesh between your heavenly thighs. For a long moment, I don't dare to speak. Inside of my pants, my cock is straining against the fabric. A full 8 inches long by 2 inches thick, and all of it is hard for you. I try not to be obvious that I'm checking you out as I admire your shapely, freshly-shaven legs. You don't seem to know that you've accidentally shown yourself to me, but my heart is pounding in my chest and I fight to keep my breathing under control.

I stand up, and retrieve our dinner from the grill, and return to hand you a full plate containing a marinated steak and a side of grilled vegetables.

"So, Melissa," I ask, trying not to be too obvious in my lust as I pour you another glass of wine, "Tell me: what have you been up to lately?" But even as I try to get a conversation started, I can see from the smile on your face that you've caught me checking you out.

I laugh and shrug. There's no sense in denying it. "I can't help the fact that I like looking at you! You know that you're attractive, and I've always thought that Scott was a lucky son of a gun to be married to you. We're good enough friends that I can tell you that I think you're hot, right?"

I sit down beside you, facing towards you on the picnic table bench. For a long moment, neither of us starts eating. I reach over and take your hand in my own. "So, as I was saying, is everything going all right with you these days?"

I feel your warm hand in my own. Your hand squeezes mine, and our eyes meet. I lean in slowly towards you, and can hardly believe my eyes when you are moving towards me as well. All pretense is gone. There's no turning back now. Our lips meet, and we kiss. Our first kiss is tentative, but slow and sensual as well. Our lips caress one another, moving languidly together as we kiss with only the slightest hint of tongue. For that brief moment, you are my entire universe. I can't believe how good you taste! When the kiss is finished, we sit back, our faces flushed and our eyes wide with disbelief at what just happened.

Last edited by GPLockwood : 04-30-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:18 AM   #8
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I sit stunned looking at you, my cheeks colored a light red with the blush I couldn't help but show. I can't believe I just kissed you...I mean sure I've thought about it many times before but I never really expected it to happen, but then againI never really expected you to look at me the way you have been since I opened my door for you tonight. It's pretty clear to me that you want me as much as I want you, but the fact still remains that we are both married, whether happily or not, it's still an issue.

I turn to look at the plate of food in front of me and reach for my glass of wine, my other hand still held by yours. I lick my lips and put the glass to them taking a sip of the wine before turning to look at you again. I'm Well aware of the fact that you asked me a question but im not sure if i should answer it with the truth and tell you everything that has been goin on recently or if i should just tell you that im fine and leave it at that.

With a soft sigh I put my glass down then run my fingers slowly through the hair that has fell in front of my eyes again.
I catch you looking at me again, waiting for me to answer you. Considering that you and your wife are really the only friends I have due to Scott's jealousy I decide I might as Well tell you the truth.

"Well, to be honest Jason things could be a lot better. Scott and I have been fighting a lot more then normal and I know you and Kelly have heard some of them but you've both been to kind to bring it up. I think he's at his brother's house this weekend but honestly I'm not sure and if I'm being completely honest with myself I don't really care anymore."

I grab my glass again and take another sip. For some reason I have always found it easy to talk to you and I'm not sure if it's because I consider you a best friend or if it's because I would love for there to be something more between us. I take a breath and start to speak again.

"I don't honestly see my marriage to Scott lasting much longer and the bad thing is I'm really not upset about it. I think I just really want it over."

pulling my hand from yours I turn to look at the food in front of me and even though I'm really not all that hungry anymore I take a small bite of the grilled veggies then look back at you.

"So what about you Jason? How is everything going for you?"

Old 05-01-2014, 02:53 AM   #9
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Melissa," I say sadly. "You're one of my dearest friends, and it really does hurt me that you're unhappy. If it makes you feel any better, I've always wondered how a great girl like you ended up with a jerk like him. It completely blows my mind that a man who was lucky enough to be married to you would fail to recognize you as the amazing treasure you are and treat you accordingly."

"I knew that you and Scott were fighting a lot, but I had no idea that things were that bad between the two of you. It means an awful lot to me that you're willing to trust me with a secret like that. You know that you can trust me to never breathe a word to a soul. As much as it pains me to know that your relationship with Scott isn't going well, it does help me not feel so alone in the fact that my marriage with Kelly is falling apart at the seams."

"Kelly and I don't fight like you and Scott. Neither of us really yell; In fact, since I found out eight months ago that she had cheated on me with an old man with a creepy resemblance to her father, she and I have hardly talked at all. That really hurt- knowing that she's hardly ever sleeping with me, but she's cheating on me with a man that is literally older than her father. I've honestly done everything I can think of to try to save our marriage. Kelly won't go to marriage counseling with me, and nothing I do for her seems to mean anything to her. Kelly has always been selfish, but lately absolutely everything has to be about her. You know that I've had three of my friends die within the last six months. She hasn't even been willing to take a break from her obsession with herself to help me cope with that. I've been so busy with school that about the only friend I had that helped get me through it all was you."

"I know that I didn't tell you how badly our marriage sucked or that she had cheated on me, but I really was hoping to save our marriage in spite of everything, and I didn't want anyone to think badly of her. Your opinion has always meant a lot to me. When we kissed a few moments ago, that was honestly the first time that I had truly felt cared about in over a year. Between your honesty in letting me know that I'm not alone in my marriage trouble, and your kindness in sharing that kiss with me, even if I you never do anything else for me again, you've already been kinder to me than I have any right to expect from a friend. And I will always be grateful to you for it."

It's funny how the world works. Here is an amazing girl like you, married to a man like Scott who treats you like crap. Just next door, here I am married to Kelly who treats me terribly. I don't say it out loud, but I know that you and I would both be happier if we had just met a few years earlier and had married each other. As it is, perhaps the kiss we just shared could be the only one we ever get. If so, then I will always treasure the memory. If not, then perhaps I will have you to treasure instead.

I take a sip of wine, finishing my glass. I glance over at the bottle to refill my glass, and am shocked to see that the bottle is already empty. We haven't even really begun dinner yet, but heavy topics of conversation and strong emotions can lead to people drinking more quickly than usual. I gesture towards the empty wine bottle. "So, would you like for me to run inside and get the other bottle out of the fridge?"

Last edited by GPLockwood : 05-01-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Old 05-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #10
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

Melissa looked at him shocked. She couldn't believe Kelly cheated on him, and with an older man at that. She shook her head listening to Jason as he told her about his situation. As mush as she was glad she wasn't alone in this she hated that he was going through it as well. When he asked if she wanted him to go get the other bottle of wine she smiled.

"Sure, let me help you clean up, its getting a little chilly out here, do you mind if we go sit down inside? I don't know about you but to me its nice to have someone to confide in and besides, I love your big comfy couch...I'll admit, I have couch envy, Scott picked out everything in our house and nothing is as comfy as the stuff you have" She laughed a little and winked at him then picked up the plates and followed him inside the house. She couldn't help herself and wondered if his bed was as comfortable as the couch. She felt her cheeks heat from blushing and looked down, not believing she had thought about that. She hoped he didn't see her blush.

She leaned against the counter after putting the plates down and held her glass out for him to fill it. Once it was refilled she made her way into his living room, sat down on his couch with her leg underneath her ass.

" I have the same issue with Scott actually, we tried the couples counseling thing and all that seemed to do was make things even worse. The fight actually got twice as bad and then he started staying out later and later. He didn't even notice when I started changing things around in the house, or when I got my hair cut. "

She wasn't quite ready to tell Jason about the night she had met Scott at the door in nothing but a sheer silk robe and he looked at her then pushed past saying he didn't have time for her nonsense. Just thinking about that got her just as mad as she was that night. That was also the night she found lipstick on a few of the shirt collars she washed for him. She had never even confronted Scott about it.

She had just decided that she had dealt with enough and let it go. She looked over at Jason as he placed the second bottle of wine on the coffee table and sat down next to her. When he sat the couch dipped slightly and she slipped closer to him. She laughed softly and put her head on his shoulder, looking up into his eyes. At that moment she thought about the kiss they had shared outside and couldn't help but hope it would happen again.

Old 05-01-2014, 05:52 PM   #11
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I feel your head leaning against my shoulder, and your warm, soft body nestled comfortably against mine. I look into your beautiful blue eyes and wrap my arms around you. You can feel my breathing become deeper. We're both married, and there is part of me that is screaming that this is wrong. I shouldn't be on the couch with you, I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts about you. But there is another part of me as well. There is a part of me that knows that you've been there for me when Kelly wasn't. There is a part of me that knows that both of us are suffering in our failed marriages. Together, in the comfort of our best friend's arms, we both have a chance to be happy again.

Both of us see the conflicting feelings in the other one's eyes. Adultery is never easy. I've always been faithful to Kelly, and have never cheated on any partner before in my life. But I know that I need you like a drowning man needs air. I need you like a starving man needs food, or a man lost in the desert needs water. I wrap my arms around you tightly, and move to kiss you.

I move slowly, giving you time to choose whether or not you're going to allow another kiss between us happen. Both of us are trembling, but the fact that this is so wrong is part of the allure. For the second time tonight, my lips meet yours. The kiss is soft and tender at first, but rapidly builds in intensity. Every hurtful thing that Scott has done to you, every painful memory that Kelly has caused me- you and I have a chance to make it right and make things better. We can heal and build a constructive future together.

We each deepen the kiss, our need for one another spilling over into torrid physicality as I kiss you in a manner that you have never felt from Scott, and you return the kiss so passionately that my thoughts of Kelly disappear entirely.

Our tongues writhe in one another's mouths as our kisses become hungrier, animalistic and boiling with desperate need for love that has been painfully denied to both of us for far too long. I have never wanted anything in my life as much as I want you right now. I press you back into the couch, kissing you deeply. My hands cup your face, pulling your mouth to mine as you gasp and moan into my mouth. Neither of us can believe that any of this is actually happening. I am now lying on top of you on the couch, and between your legs, you can feel the bulge in my pants pressing rhythmically against your mound. A wonderful sense of relief and pleasure washes over me as I feel your hips rocking against mine as an instinct as old as our species drives us with unspeakable urgency to Maye with the one we love. And, tonight, out instincts will not be denied.

I kiss lower, my lips pressing against your neck. I hear you gasp as my hands move beneath your shirt. For now, I am just feeling the bare skin of your back. But both of us know what my act of reaching beneath your clothing means. The skin-to-skin contact is electrifying, delicious in a wonderful, sinful way that is better than we had ever dreamed. The real touching hasn't even started yet, but the symbolic act of merely reaching beneath your shirt is ripe with enticing promises of a million exquisite pleasures yet to come.

I kiss your lips again, my eyes meeting yours. "We can stop now if you want," I offer. "Or we can go to the bedroom." My heart is pounding in my chest as I look into your eyes. You are trembling with lust, your face flushed as I hungrily kiss you again.

Last edited by GPLockwood : 05-02-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #12
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

My heart is pounding in my chest, I know this is wrong but your hands feel so good when they finally touch my bare skin. I look up at you after breaking our kiss, nothing has ever felt so right before. I cherish our friendship and don't want anything to screw that up but right now I need you. I need you to hold me tightly in your arms, to kiss me with the same passion and desire that I know should only be meant for our spouses. I crave your lips on mine, you skin pressed to mine. At this moment I want nothing more than to belong to you, to have you ravage my body, to press your
Pulsing bulge deep inside of my quivering core.

I look into your eyes when I hear you offer to stop. My heart feels like its going to stop beating and then you suggest going to your bedroom. I bite my lip gently then nod. I want this as badly as you do. I know we're using each other for comfort at the moment but something in me says there is so much more to this then being there for each other at a hard time in our lives. I really think that given the chance I would give up everything to be yours. To come home every night and fall into bed with you. With the man that I am scared to admit I have loved for far to long. The man who has fueled every sexual thought I have had for the last few months, if not longer.

As you get up I follow you to your room. Once inside you shut the door and I pull my shirt up over my head, dropping it to the floor and revealing my upper body to you. I slip my shorts off and am now standing naked in your room in front of you. I can only hope you don't have second thoughts as I move closer to you, resting my hand gently on your hip.

"I have never wanted anything more then I want you right now"

Old 05-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #13
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

My heart is pounding in my chest like an industrial power-hammer as I see you slip out of your clothing. The body that I had seen through your window last night had been incredible and driven my fantasies wild with desire for you, but now in my bedroom, your delicious nakedness is more than I ever could have dreamed. I have never undressed more quickly before in my life, tearing my clothing from myself so that I can feel your body against my own with nothing between us.

The warmth of your skin against mine is intoxicating, and the scent of your delicious body drives me wild with need. You feel my firm muscles against your chest, and I cannot believe that your soft breasts are actually touching my skin. I kiss you deeply, scandalously, and with more passion than either of us has ever shown for our spouses. I would give up everything just for this moment with you.

My hands caress your body, delighting in the way that you feel against me as I move my hands to caress your naked ass. I kiss you deeply, loving the taste of your mouth against my own. Because you are shorter than I am, I have to lean you back to kiss you. I hadn't originally intended for the contact to occur, but I feel the tip of my rock-hard penis brush against the folds of your shaven vulva. The look in your eyes tells me that you can feel how hard I am for you, and that this merest of touches has inflamed your desires in the same way as it has mine.

I had never been so turned on in my life as I had been before that tiny bit of contact between our genitals inflamed my passions, but now I was carried away with a need for you that boiled my veins like lava. With arms that trembled from passion, excitement, and a touch of nervousness, I scoop you up in my arms. You feel my strong arms across your back and under your thighs, and I love the warmth and softness of your body pressed against mine.

We kiss again as I carry you in my arms towards the bed that I had vowed to share with no woman but Kelly for the rest of my life. Today, I'm going to break that vow with you, just as you will be breaking your vow to Scott. But we need this. I kiss you hard as I lie you down upon the soft comforter on the bed, my gaze traveling the length of your beautiful reubenesque body. In the curves of your body, I see everything that I have ever desired in a woman, and I intend to have you.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #14
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I bite my lip looking at you as you lay me down in your bed. As your eyes move over my body, taking in the sight of my every curve I feel my cheeks heat with a blush. I think I know what you are thinking but then I could be wrong. I prop myself up with my elbows my eyes moving over your body just as yours did to me. The burning need between my thighs ignited by the slight touch of your tip against my folds. I need you so badly. I hunger to feel you inside of me,knowing that it will be the best feeling I will ever have in my life.

I place my hands at the side of your face and lean in to kiss you softly. I want to remember this moment always just in case this is the only time it ever happens. I wrap my arms around your shoulders and lean back onto the bed taking you with me again. I feel your warm body on mine and let out a soft gasp right beside your ear. My hands move slowly over your shoulders, tracing the lines of your muscled back then slowly down to your hips.

I lift mine gently and push against you softly, a shiver running up my spine, I take a from breath waiting for my heartbeat to slow. Looking into your eyes again I whisper softly against your lips.

"I need you"

Old 05-06-2014, 02:48 AM   #15
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I feel you raise your hips towards mine, pressing the gloriously wet opening into your body's heavenly reproductive tract against the head of my cock, and I feel as though every wish that I have ever had has been granted in a single wondrous moment in time. How many nights have I dreamed of getting to experience this with you?

I realize that I don't have a condom; as much as I have wanted an affair with you, I had never thought that it would be likely enough to happen for such practical considerations to be taken into account. But what you and I are sharing right now has nothing to do with practicality. And some small, distant part of my lust-addled brain is whispering that, perhaps if you do get pregnant with my child, maybe then we will have the justification we need to leave our spouses and be together.

Your quiet whisper destroys the last vestiges of my rapidly disintegrating self-control. My body is demanding that I mate with you, breed you, give myself to you and make you my own. I kiss you deeply, our tongues writhing passionately as you feel the swollen tip of my unprotected cock parting the beautiful lips of your lusciously wet pussy.

My cock is a full eight inches long and two inches thick. We press our bodies together, your body's natural lubrication easing the way as you feel me slowly sliding into you. Your vaginal walls stretch comfortably around the thick ridges of my cock as I penetrate deeper and deeper into your body.

I look into your beautiful blue eyes and I kiss you, savoring the most glorious moment I have ever experienced before in my life. I have traveled the whole world, but never seen anything as beautiful as the wonderful, everyday woman with whom I am sharing this amazing moment. I kiss you again, cradling your warm, soft body lovingly against mine as you feel the tip of my cock pressing firmly against your cervix. "I love you, Melissa," I whisper.

My first few thrusts into you are relatively slow, tender, and exploratory. I don't want to risk hurting you before your bountiful natural lubrication is well enough distributed to make sure that we can make love comfortably. Feeling your body respond to my own, I begin to thrust within you more forcefully. My abdomen is soon slapping loudly, rhythmically against yours as we mate, my thick cock stretching and filling you deliciously. The blissful aroma of sex fills the air, communicating with our instinct to claim our mates and driving us onward with ever-increasing intensity. I look down, seeing your breasts and body sway with the impact as I thrust into you, splitting your labia apart and impaling your glorious reproductive tract with my thick cock. With each thrust I batter against the smooth, slippery surface of your cervix.

I kiss you again, our mouths meeting wetly and deeply, our tongues moving frantically together as my hands lovingly caress your breasts. I grind against you, savoring the feeling of my cock pressing against the opening into your womb.

Last edited by GPLockwood : 05-06-2014 at 04:01 AM.

Old 05-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #16
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I moan softly into our kiss as your hands move over my breasts lovingly. I buck my hips against yours each time you thrust inside of me, I can feel the skin on skin contact as your long thick cock spears into me. My hands move slowly up and down your back, I wrap my legs tightly around your hips and use them to pull you in closer to me.

I know you don't have a condom on and I haven't been taking my birth control in a few weeks because my husband and I don't have sex anymore. I wonder if I should tell you that but I decide to keep it to myself. If I end up pregnant at least I will have some small part of you to keep with me.

I lose myself in the feeling of you thrusting deeply inside me, my inner walls throbbing against your shaft. My orgasm is building up inside of me, I can feel the aching need in my core. As you repeatedly hit the tip of your cock against my cervix my body starts to gently tremble beneath you. I look into your eyes as I press my lips to yours again, roughly kissing you with pure need and desire, I moan softly as our tongues swirl against each other.

There are so many things I want to say, I want to beg you to leave Kelly and be with me but I don't think I should. I close my eyes enjoying the feel of you deep inside me, I could have swore I heard you say you loved me. But I write it off as being something said in the heat of the moment or just something my mind wanted me to hear. I break our kiss and start kissing down your neck, my legs tightening around your hips and holding you against me. I don't want to let you go, I want to be yours and for you to be mine.

Eventually we will have to talk about what we want from each other and whether or not this is a one time thing but for now I just enjoy you inside of me. My body begins to quiver, my wet entrance tightens against your shaft as you continue to plunge inside of me.

I feel the orgasm build even more, causing a pleasurable pain inside me. I move my lips up your neck to your ear, I suck the lobe softly then whisper to you.

"I'm going to cum, please don't stop" I kiss your ear softly my body trembling more under you.

Old 05-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #17
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I pound roughly into your depths, my mind and body inflamed by the knowledge that you're about to cum. Kelly and I haven't had sex in so long that it's hard for me to hold off myself, but I'm focused on you. I kiss your neck, the tenderness of the kiss upon your soft, sweaty flesh contrasting sharply with the hard thrusts that are filling the room with the satisfying sound of flesh slapping against flesh. I want to feel you cum with my manhood buried deep inside of you; I want to see the look on your face when the ecstatic passion of your orgasm washes over us. I know that I am only seconds away from getting to experience that wonderful moment with you even as we feel my cock plunging deep inside of you.

I want to feel my firm member bathed in your sweet nectar as you give yourself over to the uninhibited release of your impending climax. I resist the urge to use my hands upon your clit to encourage you to cum; I want to let your body naturally build this orgasm to a towering climax. The thought has me beside myself with torrid desire for you, and I kiss you hard on the mouth as my cock grinds hard against the innermost depths of your body.

I reach down, grabbing the tender flesh of your ass cheeks firmly in my strong hands and using the grip for leverage as my body slaps fiercely against your own. I have never been so hard before in my life, and even with the large amounts of glorious natural lubrication that your body has produced for us, we both luxuriate in the wonderful friction inside of you as my thick member caresses the slippery walls inside of your sweet vagina. We have both needed this for far too long. I'm fucking you hard, my powerful thrusts jiggling your breasts and slamming the headboard against the wall.

"Cum for me, Melissa," I breathe. My voice is the strained growl, but my rhythm never wavers as I ravage your tender body with long, powerful strokes between your soft thighs.

Old 05-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #18
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I'm trying as hard as I can to make this moment last. I've wanted to feel you inside me for so long that I just can't hold myself back anymore. With your hands grabbing my ass and pulling me into you as you thrust deeper and harder I lean my head back against the bed and moan out. My Trembling body tenses beneath you as my vision goes white from the intense orgasm you have built up inside of me. I wrap my legs tightly around your body as I cum, coating your thick stiff member with every drop of my nectar.

I feel you still thrusting roughly into me my inner walls now soaked with my essence. I look up into your eyes, and bring my lips to yours once more, kissing you with a deep passion that no other man has ever ignited within me. The sounds of our bodies slapping together, both covered in a thin sheen of sweat fills the room, the headboard banging so hard against the wall I can only hope that it doesn't leave a hole for you to explain later.

My hands slid gently over your shoulders and down yoour back, my ankles lock together behind your hips holding you as close to me as I can with you still thrusting inside of me. I need to feel you explode into me, the throbbing of your shaft sending ripples of pleasure through me and I know if you keep going at this rate I will cum again. Its been so long since my body has been given the attention it craves and in one night you have given me everything I wanted and so much More. I lick over your lips softly then whisper against them.

"Please cum in me. I need to feel you fill me with your seed"

Old 05-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #19
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I pound into you, savoring the feeling of your bare sweaty skin against my own and the sensation of your sacred fluids bathing my cock. I taste your tongue against my lips, and my heart is pounding in my chest as I hear your words. My cock is plunging deep within you, your legs drawing me deeper inside of your glorious body as I slam into your depths. I kiss you deeply, our mouths meeting as passionately as our genitals.

Both of our bodies are rapidly approaching another orgasm. I want to feel you cum at the same time I do. I reach down to where our bodies are joined, moistening a finger with your natural lubrication and caressing your clitoris as we mate.

You feel my hands tighten on your ass cheeks and my eyes meet yours. I groan your name aloud as I press myself as deeply into you as I can, the head of my cock firmly seated against your cervix as every muscle in my body clenches in trembling, overwhelming tension. My fingers haven't stopped working across your clitoris and the surrounding flesh, and when our shared orgasm hits us it is with the force of a nuclear detonation.

Deep within you, my cock erupts, bucking and spurting long, powerful jets of my thick, potent semen deep into your body. The synergistic effect of our mutual orgasms drive both of us to new heights of pleasure as I fill you with my seed.

For long minutes, I cum inside of you, pouring everything I have to offer into my beloved's body as your own orgasm floods your senses with ecstatic pleasure. I have truly never felt anything as amazing as what I am experiencing right at this minute.

Slowly, you feel the pulsing within you become slower and slower as I collapse on top of you, breathing heavily. My arms release your ass and wrap around your shoulders as I lie on top of you. Minutes later, although my penis is jerking within you with less frequency and intensity as at first, you can still feel me cumming.

I don't want to break the physical bond between us. My cock is still deep within your body as I move a strand of red hair out of your face before kissing you tenderly.

"Melissa, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced," I whisper as I kiss you again. "I love you, Melissa. I know that we're both married, but please don't let this be the only time that we are together."

Old 05-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #20
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I kiss you back just as passionately as you have been kissing me. I hear you speak but my mind is in a fog from the recent climax that was earth shattering to me. My Inner walls squeeze you tightly as jet after jet of your thick potent semen fills me, flooding into my very core.

I look into your eyes, not releasing your body from the grasp of my legs, holding you tightly to me as you lay against my body. I've never experienced anything quite like this before and honestly if its not with you I don't think I ever will again.

I hear you whisper against my lips as you kiss me again, your words sink in slowly and I raise my eyes back to yours. I was right when I thought I heard you say you loved me, and my proof is in you saying it again. I still feel you throbbing and spilling inside of me. My inner walls clenching tightly around your thick shaft, every drop of my release coating your thick member as yours seeps into my fertile womb.

I don't want this moment to end, not just yet. I wrap my arms around your shoulders holding your body tightly to mine as you lay against me. If only I could say exactly what I am feeling but I don't want to destroy this moment. When you ask for this not to be the only time we are together my heart beats faster. I want the same thing. I want to be with you as much as possible. Maybe someday we won't have to sneak around to be together. but for now I will take what I can get.

I let out a soft sign and run my fingers through your hair gently. Pressing my lips once more to yours I whisper softly.

"I love you Jason and I want to be with you as much as we can"

I kiss you once more and lay back quietly, waiting for the trembling in my body to cease.

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 05-08-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Old 05-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #21
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I lie on top of you and inside of you, savoring the warmth and the softness of our embrace and the skin-on-skin feeling of your body pressing against my own. You feel amazing against me, and I concentrate on every sensation I can feel of you. I can literally feel your heartbeat against my chest.

Inside of your body, I can still feel your slippery walls caressing my manhood. We kiss deeply, our love for one another finally able to be freely expressed. I feel the passion in your kisses and run a hand through your lovely red hair, pulling your face into mine in a kiss that obliterates your senses with the overwhelming passion that we feel for one another.

My hand moves up the softness of your stomach to caress your breasts. "I want to be with you, too. Don't go home tonight, Melissa. Spend the whole night with me," I gasp breathlessly in between kisses to your face and neck. "Let me fall asleep to the sound of your breathing, and let your face be the first thing I see in the morning."

I'm already dreading the return of Kelly and Scott into our lives; I don't want to have to pretend not to be in love with you. When something wonderful happens to someone, the first thing they want to do is to tell the world. For now at least, the best thing that has ever happened to me will have to remain a secret.

I'm with the woman of my dreams, but society says that what we're doing is wrong. I am happier at this very moment with you than I have ever been with Kelly, and I realize that I am going to leave her for you no matter what anyone says. You're more than my best friend; you're my soulmate and I would be happy to tackle any obstacle if it meant being with you.

As our tongues meet again, you can feel me beginning to grow hard again inside of you. My cock is swelling within your vagina, my hips slowly beginning to thrust into you yet again. I have already just experienced what was probably the most intense orgasm of my entire life only minutes earlier, but my desire for you is such that my body is already craving you again as I kiss your mouth with unrestrained passion.

Last edited by GPLockwood : 05-08-2014 at 02:02 AM.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #22
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I moan softly into our kiss, I can feel you hardening inside me again, your thick hard shaft pushing against my walls. When you start thrusting into me again I raise my hips too meet each and every thrust inside of me. You feel as though you were meant to be inside of me. I break our kiss to look into your eyes again.

"I will stay as long as you want me to Jason" I pant the words out softly as you continue to move in and out of me. I couldn't put into words how good it feels to be underneath you. I move my hips gently, grinding my already swollen and sensitive clit against your pelvic bone.

I'm so worried that I will wake up and this will all be a dream fueled by wine and desires and that I will open my eyes to see Scott next to me, but if this is a dream I want to stay asleep for as long as possible. I rub my hands slowly down your back and rest them against your hips, lightly massaging them as you thrust harder and deeper inside me.

With every stroke I can feel the tip of your engorged shaft rub against the rough patch of nerves inside of me, I kiss you deeply to muffle a moan as another orgasm builds deep inside of me. My thighs are quivering against you , my nipples are hardening against your chest.

I wrap my legs tightly around you and hold you close, not wanting you to stop, my inner walls are slick with our cum and my ongoing wetness, making it easy for you to slide in and out of my tight folds. I've never experienced this with Scott and right now I am glad of that.

I know that if you asked me to leave Scott I would with no questions asked, I want to be with you, I want to tell people that I am yours and see the jealousy in their eyes. Is it wrong of me to want that? Probably, but as you continue to invade my body with your manhood I find myself thinking that I would rather be wrong then not have you.

I kiss you deeply then pull back and look into your eyes. I want to tell you exactly what I am thinking but I don't. I simply whisper against your lips.

"I love you Jason"

Old 05-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #23
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

"I love you too, Melissa," I whisper against your lips. The movement of my lips against yours merges with scalding-hot kisses as our lips and tongues speak to one another in the gloriously universal language of love and lust. Wild passion courses through our veins as we make love, your flesh feeling perfect against my own. It is as though we have always belonged together, and the union of our bodies has made the universe right in a manner beyond our ability to comprehend it.

I look into your eyes. "Would you mind being on top for a bit?" I whisper softly into your ear. I want to see your body in all of its magnificence as you ride me. I want to feel myself deep inside of you as you grind on top of me. Perhaps there is part of me that wants to feel you claim me as your lover even as I am claiming you; I want to be able to look up and know that you want me with the same unspeakable passion with which I desire you.

It pains me as I pull out of you for even the brief moment that it takes to move into position on the bed beside you; for those few seconds, my glistening cock feels the cool air of the room and my own body feels incomplete without yours.

You look down as you move to mount me. My familiar, friendly face is looking up at you with open adoration, my eyes shining with love and happiness. I love and appreciate you just for being who you are, and I love your body just the way it is; you don't have to do anything to be stunningly beautiful for me aside from being yourself. Scott has never looked at you the way that I am looking at you now. You're perfect for me.

You see the tan that I have gotten outside working in the yard, and note with a bit of amusement that it ends sharply at my waist where the waistband of my pants would normally be. My body is athletic and solid like a gymnast or a martial-artist's, but my muscles aren't huge like a weight-lifter's.

I gasp as the tip of my cock, which is still slippery with our adulterous cum, feels again the warm, soft flesh that guards the beautiful, sacred entrance into your lovely body. Your vaginal lips part around the swollen, glistening purple head of my penis. You feel and see my manhood spreading the sweet pink flesh of your vaginal walls apart with my cock's warm, thick, ridged surface.

Your clean, neatly-shaven pussy looks stunningly beautiful, and I can't believe that this is really happening as I feel you slowly slide the thick, ridged surface of my cock into yourself and I see your vaginal lips part around my member. This is where my cock has always belonged, and I regret every woman that I have ever slept with prior to you. You are the woman with whom I had always been meant to be.

As you lower yourself, claiming me as your lover, I look into your eyes seeking a connection with you as complete as possible as my hands travel up the curves of your womanly hips and the warm skin of your sides to caress your breasts. Our lovemaking feels beautiful and natural as you begin to move on top of me, and now I am on the bottom matching your thrusts.

My cock is rubbing and caressing the rough, sensory-nerve laden flesh inside of you, and you are able to angle my cock to touch yourself exactly where you need it. My cock is large enough to easily reach anywhere you want stimulation inside of your vagina. You move on top of me rhythmically, your orgasm building slowly.

Your face looks like an angel's. I watch, admiring the beauty of the moment as you experience the ecstatic, heavenly bliss in this deliciously forbidden act of adultery. What we are doing is beautiful and sacred in ways that our hearts can clearly feel, but which are incomprehensible to the world around us.

In your eyes, I see everything that has always been lacking in my marriage to Kelly. I see the amazing woman that I always should have loved, and know that we now have a chance to make things right. If you are willing to leave Scott, I am willing to leave Kelly. I look into your beautiful blue eyes, seeing them sparkle with the promise of a happy new life together as I thrust deep within you, feeling the head of my cock massaging against the wet, slippery opening into your womb.

Our pace quickens as you approach your orgasm. I watch you, my cock as hard as steel inside of your depths, as you move more rapidly, and I can tell that you are going to cum again soon. Our breathing is deep and rapid, a light layer of glistening sweat lubricating everywhere where our bodies touch.

As we make love and your delicious climax rapidly approaches, the air in the room is filled with the beautiful, comforting scent of our copulation. Your body is making satisfying wet noises, faster and faster in time to our movement. It won't be long now before our bodies explode together in a glorious supernova of beautiful, mind-blowing ecstasy.

I pull your face to mine, kissing you deeply as I ravage your depths. My long, thick cock rubs against your vaginal walls, caressing you in a manner that should be reserved four our spouses but which is transporting both of us to unspeakable heights of pleasure. You feel my hot, thick member buried deep within your sweet body, touching you exactly where you need it as we climb higher and higher, ever closer to the glorious point of no return.

I could cum at any time I wished, but I hold off, wanting to feel you cum and see the bliss on your face as I fertilize the sweet depths of your lovely body once again. I kiss you as we mate, our lust and pleasure growing stronger with every moment that our bodies are joined in this wonderfully blissful union.

Last edited by GPLockwood : 05-11-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Old 05-20-2014, 11:33 AM   #24
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

I try as hard as I can to prolong the feeling of pure pleasure that our coupling is providing us, I can feel my inner muscles contracting around your thick shaft, every thrust hitting the perfect spots inside of me. I look down into your eyes, smiling back at you as I place my hands against your chest. I slow my pace just a little making the burning need to orgasm build with pleasurable pain inside me.

This is a feeling I never want to end and as I look into your eyes I can see that you feel the same as you look up at me with pure love and desire in your eyes. I shift my body slightly and begin to move my hips in gentle circles, making every inch of you rub inside me perfectly. I bite my lip trying to hold back a loud moan. I can feel your cock throbbing inside me and know that you are just as ready as I am for the powerful orgasm that will probably be the best either of us has ever experienced.

I lean my head back, bouncing gently up and down on your cock, feeling it fill me completely, My need for you finally being satisfied at least for this one moment though I am sure it will come back as quickly as it leaves. I know in my heart that you are the only man I want. I've never really wanted Scott, he was just a safe option at the time but I knew as soon as I first met you that if I could ever have you I would be yours as soon as you gave me a sign.

Unable to hold back any longer I start moving my body faster, my nails dragging down your chest gently, my breasts bouncing in your face, the nipples hardened to a stiff point. I bit emy lip and look into your eyes one more time, before smiling at you a moment.

"you are everything I have always needed Jason." with that finally said I let go, my orgasm crashing over me wave after wave, a look of pure pleasure on my face as I moan loudly, my cum coating your thrusting cock, my body needing to feel you explode deeply inside of me once more.

Old 05-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #25
GPLockwood
Literotica Guru

I look up at you, hardly daring to believe that my long, thick cock is actually inside of your hot, slippery depths. I could make love to you forever and it wouldn't be long enough. The soft flesh of your beautiful breasts caresses my chest, and I hear you whisper that you have always needed me. I have always needed you, as well. How many nights have I been lying in a loveless bed next to Kelly when the woman of my dreams was literally a stone's throw away? I have wanted and needed you for ages. Everything about our coupling feels beautiful; it is as though our bodies were literally made for one another.

My marriage to Kelly is already effectively over, and after tonight I could never want anyone but you. Your expression that you want me fills me with love, lust, and excitement as my thick, rigid cock caresses the slick walls of your beautiful pussy. We are moving faster, our orgasm approaching like a towering tsunami of unspeakable pleasure. I hear the satisfying wet sounds of your pussy moving more quickly on my cock.

My hands travel up your chest to caress your beautiful breasts. Deep within your body, my cock is trembling with the power of the oncoming orgasm. My lust for you has been building for far, far too long. Tonight, our need for one another will be satisfied.

When your orgasm hits, I can feel the heat and moisture within you intensify as your sweet nectar coats my manhood. It is as though all of my dreams are coming true as I see your body in the throes of glorious ecstasy and feel your internal muscles rippling against my cock. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and being inside of you is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

I look down where our adulterous bodies are joined in the most beautiful and wicked of acts, seeing my long, thick cock moving deep within you and your slippery fluids coating me. Fluids never meant to be combined, your cum and mine, are mixing within the heat and moisture of your beautiful wet crucible as we give ourselves completely to one another. Our act is undeniably sinful, but it is also the most beautiful and sacred of acts. Two people are giving themselves completely and wholeheartedly to the one they love.

Both of us suspect that what is happening between us at this very moment will be one of the most important events in our lives. From the passion that courses through our veins at this moment will be born a lifetime of love and happiness that will last the rest of our days. It will still be weeks before either of us knows for certain that our firstborn child was conceived this night as the result of our forbidden lust. But at the moment, such thoughts are only on the periphery of our minds. Our bodies merge in wondrous, joyful surrender to one another, our desire for one another driving us to mate with the one that we love.

I reach up, taking your face in my hands and pulling your mouth to mine, and vow to myself that one day I will have you as my wife.

I kiss you deeply, my tongue lovingly caressing your own before I look into your eyes. I want you to see how completely yours I am. My powerful hands tremble with excitement and pleasure as I grab tightly to your hips. Deep within your beautiful body, you can feel me I push myself upwards to touch the deepest parts of your vagina. The glistening purple head of my swollen cock his pressed hard against your cervix when my world explodes into unspeakable pleasure.

I moan your name aloud as my entire body clenches in the most powerful orgasm of my life. I cum inside of you, filling your depths with my potent seed and my heart feels as though it will explode with the feelings that it carries for you. My orgasm lasts for ages as I ejaculate with such force that you can literally feel it as my penis throbs and pulses within the most intimate parts of your body. The moment is sublimely beautiful and wonderful in ways that we never could have imagined only a few hours earlier.

I had always known that being with you would be amazing. But I had never suspected that lovemaking could ever possibly be like this.

You collapse on top of me, my cock still buried inside of your beautiful body. Occasionally, you can still feel me pulsing inside of you. You have given me such a powerful orgasm that I hardly dare to speak. I wrap my arms lovingly around you and kiss you again.

I want this every night. Not just the passionate sex, but simply the ability to be close to you. I know without a doubt in my mind that I feel things for you that I never felt for Kelly. I would regret marrying her entirely aside from the fact that she helped me pick out this house. And if I had never lived here, I never would have gotten to meet you.

I kiss you again. It's almost painful when you roll off of me and I cradle your body against my own, allowing you to rest your head on my shoulder. I brush an errant strand of red hair out of your face and kiss you again. All seemed right with the world.