Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Caught by brother (Orgasmicallyfun)

"Your turn..." Sophia giggled to her friend, clearly intoxicated, and watched her friend, wondering what she would pick this time.

"I take a dare..." Mia answered, less giggly but not any less drunk. Sophia nearly purred, but didn't word any dare. Instead she took the wine bottle... half way empty by now and poured some red wine over her bald pussy. The dare was clear and Mia dove in and started to lap at the wine and the juices of her best friend.

The girls weren't lesbian, and didn't even consider themselves bisexual, but they loved fun. Sophia was a beautiful blonde... with her D cup she was easily mistaken for a dumb blonde, but she had some brains... but very well knew how to use her beauty to play with men. She was 21 years old and it was her bedroom the two girls were in.

Mia's breasts were smaller, not more than a B cup, but she had an ass 'to die for' and had very long legs. She too was 21 and loved fooling around with men and men with her. But at times the two girls just enjoyed playing naughty games together when Sophia's parents and brother weren't around for the night.

The current dare was just another round in a very naughty game that had been going on for a while, but Sophia hoped that this would become the first orgasm of the game. Soon moans joined her giggles as Mia's tongue brought her closer and closer.

Old 10-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #2
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt was eighteen years old and was home on a Friday night with nothing to do. After playing some video games he got bored and left his bedroom to head down to the kitchen and get some food. Stopping by his sister Sophia's room when he heard giggles and what he thought were moans. Her door was cracked open and he decided to take a peek.

His eyes widened and he was stunned with what he saw. First thing he saw was Sophia's friend Mia's amazing ass in the air with nothing but a bright pink thong on watching her ass jiggle as she swayed her hips side to side. As he look more he saw that Mia's head was between his sister's legs and she was licking her pussy.

Sophia holding a bottle of wine which seemed almost empty. He let out a sigh as he couldn't pry his eyes away from such a sexy sight. He knew it was wrong to look at his sister like this but she was so sexy he couldn't help it. Looks like he found his entertainment for the night.

http://brothersisterincest.tumblr.com/

Old 10-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #3
Erica88
Literotica Guru

It was very clear Sophia had no idea her brother was home this night. Normally he was always gone on Friday nights, gaming with some friends. Not that Sophia had any idea what kind of games that were, and it very well could be simple code for 'going out'. Their parents were rather... protective... old fashioned... boring... call it what you want but Sophia had a lot of trouble if her parents knew about this fun... or the fact she absolutely was no virgin and hadn't been for years.

With a loud moan Sophia reached her first orgasm of the night on her friend's tongue. "A truth for me..." She decided, very much in need of some rest. Mia gave it some thought and then grinned. "Who is the last guy that fucked you?" Of course she didn't really need the truth or dare game for that, as the girls told each other just about everything.

"Mister Wallace, fucked me on his desk yesterday..." Sophia answered, naming one of her teachers and Mia chuckled. "I wondered where you had disappeared to... poor little slut... a full day without a cock inside you?" She then teased

Old 10-02-2014, 05:53 PM   #4
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Oh fuck" Matt sighed under his breath listening to the two talk. He only had sex twice with his ex girlfriend so he wasn't having nearly as much sex as the two of them. One thing was certain though he wanted it now. His ten inch cock was raging hard inside of his shorts making them bulge out. Wondering how to proceed from here. He knew he should stop watching his sister but found it so much more erotic that one of the girls was his sister. Wanting a better view he pushed the door open a little more opening the crack up a few inches freezing like a deer in the headlights when the door made a creaking sound. "Shit" He said quietly.

Old 10-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #5
Erica88
Literotica Guru

The girls were too noisy themselves to hear the squeak of the door, and too drunk to notice a thing. "Who is the last guy you fantasized about?" Sophia then asked her friend and smiled when she saw the blush on her friend's face appear. The game was just fun, and the rules were simple, but one of them was that they would be completely honest in all truths. Judging by the look on her friend's face, this was going to be good.

"M..Matt..." Mia answered with a blush that took away any doubt about which Matt she meant. Sophia couldn't believe her ears and laughed. "My brother? Why would you ever want to fuck him. He wouldn't have a clue what to do with you." Mia nodded a bit, fearing her friend was right.

Both of them were much more into men that knew what to do than boys. They also very much enjoyed rough sex... and it was very doubtful Matt would ever have the courage for that.

Old 10-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #6
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt couldn't believe what he heard. Mia fantasized about having sex with him? Out of all guys she wanted him. His cock twitched when he heard that and he knew he had to have her. Taking a deep breath he pushed the door open and walked in. "Playing truth or dare are we? Didn't bother asking me if I wanted to play?" The outline of his long ten inch cock completely visible in his light grey basketball shorts.

As he approached the bed he could smell the sweet scent of the two girls whether it was their lotion or perfume they had on, he also could smell the sweet smell of their arousal. Mia's ass still in the air from when she ate his sister out so he slapped her big round ass watching it jiggle then gave the cheek he slapped a firm squeeze. "Damn Mia I never knew you had such a perfect ass."

He then sat down on the bed with his sister and her friend. "I'm in so I believe it's your turn Mia?" He said with a smirk.

Old 10-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #7
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Both girls gasped and paled as Matt suddenly entered the room. Mia because she feared Matt had overheard her earlier answer, but Sophia knew she was in a lot more trouble. If Matt told their parents anything.. she... well, she wasn't exactly sure what would happen but she and Matt both knew it wouldn't be good.

Mia moaned a bit as Matt slapped her ass and lied about not knowing it was so perfect. She had caught him, and most other guys, staring at her ass often enough. Normally in short skirts, but naked should be a first for him.

Mia was a bit relieved that Matt thought it was her turn, meaning he hadn't heard the last answer and glanced at Sophia at how they were going to handle this, but Sophia knew they best play along for a bit to keep Matt from telling.

"I pick a.. dare." Mia decided

Old 10-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #8
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt could tell that Sophia was just going along with things so he wouldn't tell their parents on her not that he would anyways. Mia's moan as he slapped her ass only turned him on more. Wondering what her moans would sound like as he fucked her. Looking over at Mia not making any effort to hide the bulge in his shorts. "I dare you to kiss me" Matt said showing them that he was here to play.

Mia started leaning in and he met her half way pressing his lips against hers slipping his tongue into her mouth rubbing and twisting his tongue against hers. Not only tasting her saliva but also tasting the wine and what he assumed had to be the taste of his sister's juices. One of his big hands reaching around to her big ass squeezing and caressing it firmly. The kiss lasting for almost a minute before it broke, a ribbon of saliva connecting their lips.

Old 10-02-2014, 07:49 PM   #9
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Sophia grinned as her brother named his dare for Mia, seems her friend was getting some of her wish. She wondered what would happen if her brother and Mia would have been alone right now, but she was not going to let her friend get fucked when there was no guy for her around. Mia seemed eager enough in the kiss, blushing slightly realizing Matt could taste some of his sister's juices. It was a good thing that the guy didn't know.

"So my brother, truth or dare?" Sophia then asked

Old 10-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #10
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt's hand lingered on Mia's ass after the kiss then as he backed away he ran his hand around to her thigh grazing her pantie covered pussy smirking at her before Sophia asked the question. "Well I am here to have some fun so I definitely pick dare sis" Matt wondered what his sister was going to have him do.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #11
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Sophia and Mia once again glanced at each other. Including Matt in their game had never bene the plan and they wondered how to deal with it. If they kept things innocent, he could easily tell their parents of what he had seen earlier. If they made things less innocent, it could cause a lot of trouble.

But Sophia expected that her brother would soon chicken out. "You are way too overdressed..." She stated, expecting he would leave rather than undressing himself

Old 10-02-2014, 08:43 PM   #12
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt flashed his sister a look wondering if she was serious and got up off the bed acting like he was going to leave the room but the pulled his shirt over his head turning around so his tone torso was on display for the girls. Then he smirked at his sister as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. Once the waistband slipped over the head of his cock it sprung free. He was completely shaven down there and his cock was thick and just short of ten inches long. He saw the look on their eyes and knew they were impressed. "There. Never though I'd see the day where my sister was telling me to undress." He teased sitting back down.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #13
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Both girls had been with more men then they could count on their fingers, but neither of them had been with a guy so... huge. They clearly stared at it, squirming in arousal. Had Sophia earlier been very negative about her brother and his skills, right now she was very disappointed he was her brother as she wouldn't mind feeling a cock like that.

"I pick a dare..." Sophia then said, to change everyone's focus and hoped that Mia would name something. But her friend was too busy staring at the cock

Old 10-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #14
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt loved the way the two girls were staring at his manhood. Like they had never seen one so big before in their lives. Matt noticed Mia was too caught up in staring at his cock to give his sister a dare. "Okay I got one for both of you. Since you can't take your eyes off of it I dare both of you to suck my cock together" Matt said knowing it was wrong to give his sister this dare but they were already naked in front of each other and he was even more turned on the fact that she was his sister.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #15
Erica88
Literotica Guru

"What..? Pervert.. You can't have us do that. I am your sister." Sophia commented and also wanted Mia to refuse. But with the way her friend was staring at the cock, it was a miracle the thing wasn't already halfway down her throat.

But Mia did wait, to see how Matt would react to his sister's words

Old 10-02-2014, 09:02 PM   #16
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Okay then enjoy getting in trouble when I tell mom" Matt said bluffing to Sophia as he moved on the bed laying on his back so his cock protruded from his body like a giant flesh pole. Grabbing Mia's hand and pulling her closer to him. "I know Mia will go through with it won't you Mia?" He said placing her hand on his monster cock. He could tell by the look in his sister's eyes that she wanted to suck it but didn't want to because they were related.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #17
cyberking001
Experienced

As Mia leaned over close to Matt's cock, Matt suddenly slapper her face with it ... dickslappp, dickslappp. Hot sticky precum spit out onto Mia's cheeks, making them shine. "Suck it, Mia, you know you want to," Matt whispered. That was all it took. Mia leaned over Matt's rock solid fuck rod and slid her lips around the shaft. Matt gently guided Mia's face down on his cock and raised his hips. "Ummmmmppppffff," escaped from Mia's lips as she took Matt's cock deep into her skull. Matt look over to Sophia ... who was staring at Mia's cocksucking her little brother and rubbing her pussy, with her finger dragging over her clit. Sophia's legs were spread wide open, her cunny was dripping wet, and Sophia was moaning and licking her lips as she watched Mia gobble Matt's cock ...

Old 10-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #18
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Fear and anger came to Sophia's face. Anger because he dared to threaten her like that, but fear because it very much worked. One word to their parents and life as she knew it was over. She wasn't sure if he would actually say anything, but it was not something she wanted to risk... and it was a good excuse to play along because she was curious about that big cock.

Clearly Mia was even more interested in it. Gently she stroked him and her hand looked very tiny compared to his cock.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:39 AM   #19
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt sighed out feeling mia's hand on his large rod. "Come on sis looks like mia is enjoying it." Matt said trying to persuade his sister watching as Mia leaned down and started to lick his huge cock. "Oh fuck yeah." He sighed out reaching over and rubbing Sophia's inner thigh. "Come on sis I can tell by the way you look at it that you want this cock sis. Now get over here and have some fun."

Old 10-04-2014, 06:09 AM   #20
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Sophia knew she wanted that big cock. Perhaps not inside her, but at the very least she wanted to feel his size in her hands like Mia was doing right now. If only that cock didn't belong to her brother she would be all over it already.

Mia kept stroking the thing and looked at Sophia. "Soof... you have to do it. You got dared, and you know the deal. We obey all dares..." The game of course was just an excuse for naughty behaviour with each other and with others. Under the excuse of the game, Sophia had sucked of two guys at the same time and under the excuse of the game Mia had licked a female teacher. The truth naturally being they both were sluts and if one was naughty to think of it, the other was naughty enough to do it.

So far they had never refused a single dare... and they both would be in a lot of trouble if Matt found out exactly how far they would go if he worded his phrases with 'dare'. "Unless you are a chicken?" Mia then continued and that seemed to do the trick as Sophia finally moved closer and soon her hand touched Matt's cock too.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #21
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt groaned out softly feeling his sister's hand joining her friends on his manhood. The two each stroking his massive length together. Reaching up he pulled Mia down for another deep wet kiss that lasted a minute of two and then once the kiss broke he pushed her head towards his cock. "The dare was to suck it not just stroke it." Matt said turning to look at Sophia. "You gonna join your friend down there at your brother's big cock? If it helps pretend I'm not your brother."

Old 10-04-2014, 07:14 AM   #22
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Mia grinned and soon Matt could feel her mouth and tongue teasing his cock. Now that Mia had reminded Sophia of the rules, she had no intention of chickening out and soon her lips could be felt on his cock too. Right now both girls focused their attention on his length, not yet taking him in one of their mouths.

Both wondered how far this would go, but they would at least have all night before their parents came home

Old 10-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #23
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Oh yeah there you go" Matt sighed out feeling and watching the two girls put their lips on his cock. Running their warm moist tongues over his fuck stick while he watching in pleasure. Getting such a rush from not only having two girls on his cock at once but one of those girls being his sister. Reaching up his put his hands on both of the girls asses that were sticking up in the air as they enjoyed his monster piece of meat. Loving Mia's ass so much. Working his hands between their cheeks and starting to rub their pussies. Feeling how wet each of them were let him know they were enjoying this as much as he was.

Old 10-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #24
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Although it had been Sophia's turn for a dare, it was Mia that was the first to wrap her lips around the head of his cock. Gently she started to suck while at the same time teasing him with her tongue. Sophia kept stroking him with her hand while licking his length.

She knew her brother used to date for a while, but very much doubted his ex was slutty enough to take a cock in her mouth.

Old 10-04-2014, 09:15 AM   #25
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Oh fuck yeah" Matt groaned out as he felt Mia's warm soft lips wrap around the tip of his cock. She was sucking the top half of his cock while his sister was still stroking the lower half. His ex Ashley sucked his cock on time and couldn't take more than half of his length into her mouth so everything the two were doing to him was blowing him away. His fingers inside of both Mia and Sophia feeling their tight pussies clinging to his fingers as he worked them inside of the two sexy girls.