Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #1
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The forgotten one ~ Closed~

The last thing she remembers was the village she grew up in was being attacked for some reason. One of the elders took her far away and hid her in a cave, gave her something to drink and next thing she knew her world was black. Not dead, but not alive either.....

Time has gone by, it is difficult to say just how much time as passed.... However, when she finally wakes, she is no longer in the cave that she remembers hiding in. In fact, she has no idea where she is. It is a room, a very big room, almost like the ones you would find in a castle. It did have a castle feel, though, it didn't give off the vibe and scents of the castles she knew long ago. The fabrics in this room were strange as well, beautiful, but strange and far to colorful for her to put any sense on where they would have came from. They didn't look like something royalty would have, yet not poor enough for peasants to own either.

There were chairs with cushions in them, the bed wasn't made of straw or goose feathers. It had the most strangest feeling, it was beyond comfortable, just strange. Lights were lights, not torches or lanterns, no flames or candles nothing to indicate where she was... There was a fire place and it was lit, even that was strange to her, it was new looking, fresh, not broken up or used like what she was used to. Carpet on the floor was kind of freaking her out, she ended up tip toeing around it, as if it was going to bite her.

Noticed the window was open and decided to work her way towards it, get sight of the land and hopefully figure out where she was. Perhaps even get out of here and find her people. On the way to the window though, a figure flashed off the side and scared her a bit. She looked for a person, yet did not find anyone there, just a sheet of glass that was reflecting, almost like water would. Curious about it and tested it a bit more, acting more like a cat would, barely touching and moving away quickly. Once she realized that it was making the same movements she was, figured out that it was her that was looking back. Never seen herself before, well, not this clear at least, only time she ever seen herself were in the lakes when washing up.

She spent quite a bit of time examining herself in the mirror, noticing that her hair has changed, it has become more white than red, although that could be from being in that cave for so long. Her eyes were a deep blue, elf like features, more human than elf however it is noticeable in her ears and the fine silkiness of her hair. Very fair skin, again, she has been in a cave with no sun and what sun she did feel from the window was almost too hot. Her hair used to be red with white streaks, now it's more like white with very little red streaks. She wasn't full elf, was they used to call a half breed. For a time there she had a real hard time remembering her own name.

Her clothes, if that is what you would call it, were different too, it was like a dress and yet it was far to thin and sheer to be worn outside. This scared her too, wondering who has been doing what to her while she was "sleeping" and how long have they been doing it? There were no other clothes in the room, or at least that she could see, there were chest like objects in the room with many drawers in them and had no locks on them. She was afraid for now to explore them, there were also multiple doors here too, made her wonder if they lead to other rooms or outside? It was all so confusing here, nothing was right, nothing smelled right, felt right.. It was just all wrong.

That's when she heard dogs barking outside, they were cheerful barking as if their human had finally come home. When she finally looked out the rooms window, her heart sank and she felt so very dizzy. Everything she ever knew was gone.....

"Where am I?" was all she could mutter and even that barely came out.

OOC~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F_Woman(43).jpg (65.2 KB, 104 views)

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way
~Brian Adams~

Old 07-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
amon_darknight
Say Goodnighttothe Badguy

Cassius Sheeve

He was a slender man with reddish brown hair, that hung very emo over his eyes. He watched the world through his bright green eyes, and he blinked as he saw her get up. He watched her through the mirrors she was staring at.

He was a Glass Walker, a very special type of monster. He moved through the Umbra, he came out of any type of glass, reflective surfaces and he did what he was trained to do. Protect this woman, no this...

"Beautiful Elf..."

He saw the look on her face and heard the wolves barking. He smiled and saw her in distress it seemed, or maybe overwhelming alarm. He moved glass to glass watching her, she could not see him, but he could watch her.

"Sleep my fair maiden, calm your mind and rest..."

He wished he could comfort her, he wished he could hold her in his arms. He stroked the hair from his face and sighed as he looked down to the ground.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:15 PM   #3
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She didn't know what was going on. It felt like something or someone was watching, though, there were no one else in the room, she was alone. Her only thought was getting outside, finding the comfort of the forest.

"there has to be a way out of here.... there just as to be..."

She was clearly in a panic state of mind, could have sworn she heard something about sleep, since there was no one in the room it had to of been her mind talking.

"No more sleep, I've slept long enough.... I need to get out of here... the walls are closing in on me... I need out... "

This is when she started to open the doors, first the closet, clearly a dead end. Door two was the bathroom, it was very strange, though, it too was a dead end. Door three lead into another room, a much more elaborate room than hers, almost like a study/library of sorts. None of these doors lead out, another closet, another room.. Little did she realize though, there were only the 3 doors and she just kept opening and closing them.

"how do I get out of here??"

Frustration and panic was clear in her voice and in her actions, she was literally acting like a trapped animal. When she finally had enough of the other two doors (the bathroom and closet) she decided to try this other room. It didn't take her long to find the door that lead out of the study and into the main hallway. She ran passed a few people in the hallway and went down what seemed like an endless amount of stairs, searching for the outside. After searching for any means of escape for what felt like forever, she finally managed to find the back door, at first glance it seemed as if the forest was completely gone, turned into nothing but hedges and walls surrounding the place she was in. It took a moment for her to see what looked like a miniature lake in a cove like setting in the distance, it appeared to be a safe and quiet place and that is where she ran to without stopping. Without looking back, blocking out all the voices crying out to her and chasing her down.

There were people yelling at her, trying to get her to come back but they all failed. One even tried to grab her, out of instinct, like a trapped animal, she bit the hand without much thought and took off running again. The only reason the humans stopped chasing and calling after her was because the wolves went after her. As if on cue they sense her fear and confusion.

Even in the cove she still felt trapped, however, it wasn't nearly as suffocating as it was in the room. It gave her time to feel the air, the earth and ground herself for a moment. The wolves caught up to her, although, they didn't approach her, instead they sat watching her as if they were keeping guard at the entrance of the cove.

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 07-01-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:28 AM   #4
amon_darknight

She was on the run, he was watching her search for a way out. He smiled as he knew the doors were not locked. He did not want her to be a prisoner, he never intended her to be one. It has been a long time. They say that Cassius was a leader, he was tactical, he was cunning, loyal, but most of all, protective. He saw her run out of the room he built for her, than running out of the house, he smiled and he left the comfort of the Umbra, that was on a different plane of existence.

The Umbra was like looking at the earth through a dark mirror, one that showed the earth destroyed by forces of evil. Most werewolves were able to move through the Umbra for a short time, but Cassius was a Glass Walker. He could stay in the Umbra for as long as he liked, even though the dangers that lurked in this plane....

Cassius stood and reached for his knife and revolver on a holster and strapped it to his waist. He saw her run out into the front yard and fast to the cove that was in the forest. He made sure his ammo was full and and his hair was neat. He stepped through the full mirror and into the forest, he had mirrors hanging in the trees and he was in the forest now, he looked to where the wolves sat and watched.

"Easy boys... its alright."

They looked up to him and he patted them on the head. He walked up to the entrance.

"Hello, there fair lady, I followed my wolves to see what was going on, I saw you run in here. It is ok, no one is going to hurt you. My name is Cassius, I am the Lord of this Castle, well, just the owner. No such things as Lords anymore."

He smiled at her as he waved.

"Please, come back to the castle with me, I can get you some clothes and food. Anything you want. Please come with me."

Old 07-07-2014, 02:23 PM   #5
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The forest was not hers yet, the smells and sounds were very comforting to her, so much so that she had forgotten this new world that she woke up to. With the wolves there it brought even more comfort, just knowing that were still wilderness around.

When the stranger came up she was staring into the lakes water as if she was trying to remember. Trying to hard to process the sudden changes, most of all, trying to remember her own name. She has been sleeping for so long that it was nothing but foggy memories. Deep down she knew it had to do with fire somehow because of her red hair and how she was always attracted to fire in one way or another. Also, she had a fiery kind of personality.

"Sarafyina..... burning fire..." whispered the name just before hearing a mans voice where the wolves lay. It startled her and caused her to back up a step or two till realizing he wasn't moving towards her, he didn't have a threatening vibe either. It has been a long time, even before she went into sleep, that she has heard the human language.. Sara knew the language, just rarely spoke it in her time and at first she had a blank look while staring at him, trying to understand his words.

"To many walls..... couldn't breathe in there." The words were broken up as she tried to remember things and it has been a while since she has spoken.

"How long..... have I been sleeping? Elders were suppose to wake on full moon... why did I not wake?"

Confusion started to show more and more in her eyes, she didn't know what she wanted right now. Food sounded good as her tummy started talking, when he mentioned clothes she looked down and realized what she was wearing, could see right through the silky material.

"Humans were yelling at me, grabbing at me... I'm scared to go back.."

It was then she finally looked away from the man and wolves, behind into the forest. For a moment there it appeared as if she was going to run again, though, Sara didn't know where to run.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-10-2014, 08:25 AM   #6
amon_darknight

He smiled at her, she was as beautiful as the stories were told about her. She has not aged a day... she was everything he has ever wanted in a woman. But no, she was the only one good enough.

"You have been asleep for a long while, many, many years. Sarafyina, I have waited many moons for you to awaken. I do not know why you did not awaken when you were supposed to. The elders never told a tale of your awakening, at least in the stories."

He took a step closer to her.

"The elders are long past dead, I am now the one that holds the tales in my head and in my files."

He saw the fear in her eyes.

"I know inside is not where you belong, please, come with me and I will show you to where you can be. I built it just for you."

He held his hand out to her, she was quite a distance from him, but he did it anyways. He than saw her eyes.

"Please do not run from me, I mean you no harm, I will not let anyone touch you. I am in charge here. My name is Cassius, Cassius Sheeve."

He smiled at her and still held his hand out for her.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:33 PM   #7
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

These words that he was saying were confusing her more and more. Years? Elders are dead? He's been waiting for me? Her mind was being torn into a million directions. Kept looking at him then back to towards the woods a few times. Cassius stood there with his hands stretched out towards her, it felt like the trees from the forest were doing the exact same thing.

Sara finally broke in that moment, she did run, but it was to him. Not knowing what else to do, she buried her face in his chest and gripped onto his shirt. Sara tried to not cry, it was the last thing she wanted to do, sadly, the emotions were just to much for her. It didn't help with feeling that the elders had forgotten to wake her, if it wasn't in the stories, it means they didn't even try. That's when the tears really broke free, realizing that she had been forgotten and left alone in a cave.

"How.... How did you find me?"

Asked after a few moments without moving away from him, right now she was using him to hide her tears and more so, her body as best as she could. Sara felt naked all the sudden, standing outside for everyone and anyone to see. Her grip on his shirt had lessened though as she went to wipe her tears away. Slowly calming herself down again, trying to breath and calm the shaking down a bit.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-12-2014, 06:38 AM   #8
amon_darknight

She felt so good pressed against him, he always wondered what it was like to hold her. Now here he was, trying to get her to trust in him, to have her not freak out and destroy him. He sighed as she pressed herself against him, hiding her face.

He stroked her hair and held her close.

"Shhh Sarafynia, its quite ok, I am here and I will not let anything happen to you. I can and will be your guardian."

He smiled as he took her scent in, she smelled so sweet, like a sweet strawberry.

"I did not find you, your elders had my family build the castle around your sanctuary. I was only told to wait and to guard. Make sure no one ever disturbed you."

He stroked her hair some more and smiled.

"Come with me, we will get you some food and some real clothes, I have a tree house built for you, so you can adjust to the time."

He smiled at her

Old 07-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #9
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Her mind had been on the run since she woke up, not realizing just how weak her body really was. It has been years and years since it has been used to any degree, here she was over exerting it by running away. Sara suddenly felt light headed and even weaker as her body went into shock.

Held on to him for some balance and finding it difficult to breath as she fell to her knees.

"I.... I just need a moment..."

Sara's muscles and joints began to hurt from being overly excited, soon the shock became too much.

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 07-12-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #10
amon_darknight

Cassius smiled and looked down to her as she fell to her knees.

"It is going to be ok, here let me take you to your home Sarafyina."

He lifted her up easily into his strong arms and looked into her eyes, there was something rather reassuring in his eyes, his eyes told her that he would protect her, that he would do anything for her.

"So, now that you have slept forever... do you have any questions for me?"

He carried her across the yard and to a remote location in the forest, the pack of wolves followed behind, and Cassius winked at them and he patted his knife and they saw it. He winked as he took her into the forest.

"Look, I had this made for you when you woke up. I always knew you would..."

There she saw a magnificent tree house, huge spanning between three trees, covered in leaves and hidden from view.

"This is your home."

He smiled

"I hope you like it."

Old 07-18-2014, 02:08 AM   #11
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

"You can call me Sara if you like and no I do not have questions at this time."

Sara really didn't know what to think, it was all just too much to register at this time. She slowly began to walk around when he set her down, exploring her surroundings a bit.

"This place is wonderful..... Thank you."

It wasn't like anything she has ever seen before and she couldn't imagine what it took to build something like this. It was built around the trees as they came through the floors and ceilings, the roof was clear glass type material so she was able to see the trees canopy. She almost couldn't wait till it was night to see the sky, perhaps even sit in bed and watch the storms.

The view in back looked over some beautiful waterfalls that were just breathtaking. When she roamed the inside a bit more finding the kitchen and was amazed with the refrigerator and how cold it was. Sara ate some fruit that she found both on the counter and in the fridge, she wanted to eat more but at the same time explore this place more as well.

She found the spa like tub and it somehow looked inviting, it was new to her though and she didn't know how to work it. Hell, she didn't know how any of this stuff worked for that matter.

Sara noticed that Cassius had been following her around, which she made her happy.

She was looking at all the strange buttons around the tub and it was full of steaming water. A moment of hesitation went by before she slipped out of the night gown she was in, figured he has most likely seen her in her fullest by now. It also didn't matter right now, this bath was just simply calling to her and she was soon stepping into the warmth of the bath. Sinking all the way into it, dunking under the water for a few seconds before coming back up.

"This feels so wonderful!! Never had a bath feel this good"

Turned around to look at Cassius and her eyes were lit up with excitement.

"How long have you been watching over me? You personally?"

thought for a moment looking away this time, kind of shying off at the thought of people doing things while she slept.

"How many others before you have watched over me?"

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-19-2014, 07:12 AM   #12
amon_darknight

Cassius saw her strip down and he blushed as he looked away from her naked form, sure he has seen her form many times, hell he had even bathed her. But now that she was awake it was different.

"How long..."

He shook his head as he looked to her submerged in the water.

"I have watched you ever since I could shave. So I would say about 25 or so years..."

He shook his head as she relaxed in the tub.

"I am only a phone call away if you need me Sara..."

He thought about her other question.

"Sara I do not know how many others, the order has made sure you were always safe from harm and detection. My family has always been here for you, we protected the Order, to the best of our power, but something happened to them, they got sick and we could not do anything for them."

He shook his head as he could remember clearly what happened, he just did not want to alarm her.

"I will lay out some clothes for you."

He took her form in and had to turn around cause of his buldge in his pants.

"Please call me if you need anything Sara, I will leave you to your relaxation."

He headed out.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:02 PM   #13
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

"No... Don't leave..."

Sara spoke without really thinking about what she said. Part of her wanted to be left alone to adjust, at the same time she didn't really didn't want to be alone.

"I mean, you don't have to leave if you don't want to."

Looking away for a moment, trying to figure out why she didn't want him to leave. She just felt so vulnerable and lost right now, being alone kind of scared her. Sara thought about it though, he was lord of this place and he most likely had things he needed do beyond sit here and babysit her some more. He could tell deep down she really didn't want to be alone, just by how she was acting.

Sara stayed in the bath for a few moments longer, washing her hair and began to notice the red was returning more and more. This made her smile, she always loved her dark red of her hair with the white streaking through it.

"Or you can stay and eat with me and leave if you need to. I'm sure you need to eat at some point too. Although, I am not a very good cook."

Sara laughed a little, remembering a few times she tried. She was hungry though, the little she did eat just made her realize just how hungry she really was.

"But if you need to go though, then can your wolves stay with me? Least one of them? They help keep me relaxed and I am sure you have better things to do."

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-20-2014, 08:55 PM   #14
amon_darknight

He could not take hos eyes off of her. She was a beautiful sight. Her body had no flaws, she was a perfect image of beauty. He tore h is sight from her to not make her feel like he was being a pervert. This house was designed so he could walk from any reflective surface and protect her.

So yeah... he was a bit of a pervert. ..

He sighed and shook his head.

"I can stay if you want... or if you want I can command the wolves to stay. Up to you my dear. Or I can cook for you and be gifted with the opportunity to see your beautiful smile."

He waved his hands and blushed a firey red color. He quickly turned around and laughed.

"Oh I dont know what has come over me..."

Old 07-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #15
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sara sat and listened to him give her options to choose from, she did smile at the last thing he said. Looking at him as he turned around she got a glimpse of him blushing. Here he was, her guardian and protector and yet she somehow made him blush. Sara saw an opportunity to play a little, she isn't really all that new to men and their needs. Also, well, she has been sleeping for who knows how long and she wanted to play. Sara may not have had many experiences in her life, she was what some people considered a tom-boy and majority of her friends were always males, to say the least, Sara knew how to tease. After all these years of sleeping, she wanted to see if she still had it.

"Well in that case I think it would be best if you stayed and have dinner with me."

Sara stood up from the tub, he could hear water dripping from her as she stepped out of it. She looked around for a towel, when she found one Sara purposely walked in front of Cassius on her way to where the towels were.

"Where did you say the clothes were?"

Wrapped the towel around herself and laughed a little

"Or I can just eat with the towel and nothing else."

Sara always had fun being a little tease. She doesn't like the thought of random people doing whatever they did as she slept, deep down that thought was still disturbing her. Being awake and being a tease is completely different than sleeping and not knowing.

"So you have been watching over me for at least 25 years now. Have you not seen me naked? Have you not bathed me? Dressed me? What else have you 'not' done while I was sleeping?"

Grinned a little noticing that she was feeding into his blushing.

"Who else did you allow to dress and bathe me while I slept? Perhaps even touch in ways they shouldn't have?"

Sara was digging for answers to see what kind of reaction she would get out of his answers.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-20-2014, 11:45 PM   #16
amon_darknight

Cassius could not believe what she was doing. He looked to her really fast seeing the water cascading down her body. She had a really nice set of breasts, they were large and still very perky. He saw how she kept the nice slender figure of an elf, not showing an ounce of fat on her.

She was every mans dream woman.

"I will make dinner for us than. You dont have to worry about me, I can take care of myself Sara. It is you that I live for."

He watched as she walked in front of him, he took in a deepn breath and sighed as he really could see her. His color was a deep red and he could be seen closing his eyes, but still peeking through the slits of his fingers.

"You have clothes in your room, I can go and fetch your robe..."

He turned and ran out knocking into the side of the door as he left. He came back in and had an red bathrobe for her. It was a very soft material, very cozy. He let her take it.

"Umm you can do what you want Sara. I will not stop you. You are home and can do what you like."

Than her next questions...

"Umm Sara... I have not let any one see you naked or bathe you. I have done all that for you. I have never touched your body with lustful intentions. That would be wrong...."

He grinned inside and always wanted to feel her body. He felt himself rising to attention. He did not want her to know he was a perv.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but I behaved myself."

He hoped that was enough to convince her that he was a stand up guy.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:11 AM   #17
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sara only smiled at his answers, taking the robe and letting the towel fall to the floor as she put it on.

"Thank you."

Somehow she didn't completely believe his answers, most yes. but it was difficult to believe that one could bathe and dress a beautiful women and not sneak in a little intimate touch here and there. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist if she was put in that position. Sara kept these thoughts to herself though, accepting his answers and giggling at his reactions.

"Find it hard to believe that I am the most beautiful women you have ever seen. Do you not get out that often?"

Looked up at him after fixing her robe, it was a bit short so if she bent over it wouldn't hide anything. Sara went back towards the kitchen and sat down.

"So what's on the menu? Perhaps you can teach me how to cook sometime."

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-21-2014, 12:22 AM   #18
amon_darknight

The way that robe hugged her body... he. elt his cock harden and he sighed as he followed her to the kitchen.

"I dont get out that often, but I know what I say is true. I see other women and none compare to you."

He looked again to her chest and was reminded of the times he took extra time to wash over her perfect breasts. To make sure her nipples were extra clean... he was a pervert. He picked her clothes as well, all sexy panties and bras of all types. Short dresses and skirts, tight fitting tops. He signed as he thought about it.

"Well i dont really know what you like. So I was thinking a light pasta with a white cream sauce and a nice light salad with some white wine. Maybe some tomatoes and cucumbers. Somethinglike that."

He always wanted to cook for her.

"Of course I can teach you Sara. Anything."

He smiled at her.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:46 AM   #19
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sara smiled a bit when she saw that dreamy look in his eyes, pretty much telling her the truth of what she suspected. Couldn't help herself look him over, noticing that he was very good looking himself, seeing a bit of a hard bulge in his pants only made her grin. As the thoughts poured in, she felt herself get a bit turned on at these thoughts. After all, she hasn't had a man for so long, the thoughts just couldn't help themselves.

"Sounds like it would be good with some pork chops. Maybe even chicken what ever is easier."

Sara tried to not just stare at him. In the end though, knowing that he's already been around her for this long, taking care of her, there really wouldn't be another perfect one out there. She was taking in all his features, shape, size, the way he walked and talked. Even his scent was intoxicating when he is near her.

She shifted a little in her seat as her thoughts started to ramble on. Soon the food he was cooking started to fill the air, breaking her day dreaming.

"What do you like to do around here for fun, other than watching me sleep?"

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-21-2014, 12:56 AM   #20
amon_darknight

He smiled at her as she wanted meat with the pasta.

"No pork in the fridge. But chicken I can do. The farm is not selling pork right now. But plenty of chicken."

He went into the fridge and got out some chicken thighs and chopped it up really fast. There was a definite skill he had with a knife as he worked with the food. The spices and sauces scent was fragrant through the room.

"I just like to watch you sleep my dear Sara..."

He laughed as he went back to cooking.

"I dont do much. Read a lot, make sure the mutts are behaving and doing there jobs. Tending the castle is a lot of work."

The food was ready as he served it for her. He could look into her eyes for ever. She was so enchanting. She could tell he was staring a lot at her.

"What about you. Now that you are awake, what would you like to do."

He hoped it was involving letting her body, naked body press against his. Oh how he dreamed...

Old 07-21-2014, 02:23 PM   #21
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sara couldn't help but smile as she noticed him staring at her every so often. Shifting a little in her seat, letting him get a teasing peek every once in a while as she ate. Sara couldn't help herself at this point, the more she got her energy back and with him here, how can she not get aroused. Especially knowing the things that she does about him so far.

"That's all you did was watch me sleep? What will you do now that I am awake?"

Grinned at him with a teasing look..

"Not like you can dress me up like a doll anymore... Or give me baths anymore... Just what will you do now in your spare time?"

Sara enjoyed the food he had made, she ate it all up while thinking of what his question to her.

"I don't really know what I'll do now. There's clearly a ton of exploring and learning what has happened over the last so many years. I don't really know this world anymore, it is all new to me. I don't even know how half the things in here work."

Laughed a little as she looked around, lights instead of candles, her bath was different, how he cooked the food was interesting to her. She was a like a child that is seeing everything for the first time. Sara was also trying to put together just how long she had been sleeping, he's been with her for 25 years and doesn't know about the others before him. This place was built around her cave, she had to wonder if her cave was even still here, perhaps figure out what happened.

Sara shook her head, snapping herself back to reality as she heard him cleaning up a little. Grinning again as she watched him

"I'm sure there are other ways of entertaining myself."

Stood up, adjusting the robe to where it'll reveal just a bit more cleavage as she began to wonder around again. It has been far to long since she has had any human contact, trying hard to keep her thoughts distracted while she explored her surrounding more. She could feel his eyes on her and all she could think of is what it would feel like to have his hands on her. Wondering how he touched her when she was sleeping, imagining how it would feel. It really has been to long.

"How does your wife feel about you constantly watching me? Dressing and bathing me all the time? I'm sure she had to of gotten jealous."

walking right in front of him again as she made her way out to the balcony to watch the waterfalls, inhaling his scent. Sara was to the point to where she didn't know if she was teasing him or herself. She smiled when she heard him following her outside, savoring the feeling of his eyes on her, his scent filling the air around her. It was becoming to much to fast. Sara was fighting it, however, she was certain he can sense how she felt by now, there was no hiding the lust in her eyes or her own scent at this point.

It's just been to long without human contact........

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #22
amon_darknight

"Um Sara, you really only wore one outfit, something comfortable to sleep in and something rather easy to take on and off of you to cleanse your body..."

He looked to her and sighed.

"Now that you are awake, it is my job to protect you Sara, and I can if you wish still dress you and bathe you..."

He blushed still as he said that and cleared his throat.

"I was just kidding about that one... haha..."

He slicked his hair back and she could see the definition in his bicep as he did so. He showed her the bedrooms and the libraey with a laptop set up.

"This room will serve you well in your curiosty about the world. This is a source of so much information..."

He showed her how to use it and all the different operations it could do.

"And what ways do you intend on "entertaining yourself" hmmm"

He looked her over and saw that she was showing off more cleavage. He tried not to stare.

"I have never had a wife before, I am a rather... complicated man... never really having the time to settle down, always guarding you and all, watching, bathing you all the time..."

He grinned at her as he sat down in a chair.

Old 07-22-2014, 02:08 PM   #23
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sara laughed a little hearing his answers, finding it very difficult to believe she wore the same thing all these years. She let it go though, letting him believe what he wants.

"Perhaps I will take you up on that offer, though, I've already taken a bath. So, maybe next time."

Smiling at the thought of it as she followed him through the rooms. The laptop intrigued her, it was easy to learn for now. The tour of the place distracted her a little bit, getting her thoughts back to reality some more as her curiosity started to take over. Sara left the laptop and began to look through some really old looking book that was on the table. A slight smile crept back onto her lips hearing him speak again, asking her that question and happy to find he wasn't attached.

"Oh you know, the typical ways people go about entertaining themselves."

Didn't look up from the book, flipping pages and acting like it was everyday conversation.

"Daydreaming of you...... and... of how it would feel to have you......"

Sara left him hanging with that thought, making him wonder more. Then she turned the subject around on purpose.

"This place is wonderful. I do not know how I can repay you for everything you have done. I can not imagine what it took to build this, everything is just so perfect."

Finally looked up from what appeared to be a journal and looked around the room, full of books and it made her wonder where she would begin. Sara went over to where Cassius was sitting and kissed him lightly on his soft lips.

"Thank you... for everything."

Smiled at him as she felt that spark from the kiss, naturally it made her want more but she didn't know if she was truly ready or not. Her body was telling her she was more than ready, betraying her at every possible second, her mind on the other hand barely knows this man, hardly knows her environment and it felt like too soon. Sara could see that he was more than ready too, the way he kept staring at her, the lust in his own eyes and most of all the sexual tension in the air was driving her insane.

Sara lingered a bit longer while tracing his face and moving a strand of his hair back, searching deeply in his eyes before she finally broke. Sara leaned in to give him another kiss and began to move onto his lap while deepening the kiss. She could feel how hard he was as she straddled his lap.

"Course, why day dream when you are right here...."

Smiling at him as she held his face in her hands.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-22-2014, 09:02 PM   #24
amon_darknight

"Perhaps you will, but until than..."

Her answers, her teasing was really sexy, she was turning him into puddy... he shook his head and watched her, listened to her every word. Her very voice dripped of lust it seemed.

"I have dreamt of you as well, doing things with me, doing things to me, me doing things to you..."

He saw the images flash in his mind and he shook his head and rubbed his eyes.

"I built it for you Sara, in hopes that you would awaken, my very blood, sweat and tears are in this place that you are now in."

Her lips pressed against his softly than and he was shocked at first and felt his heart beat faster than, this was what he has always dreamt of. He looked to her as she pulled back and he smiled and blushed.

"Sara..."

His breathing was heavy.

"Thank you, you are what makes my heart beat my queen..."

He gazed into her eyes, his every sense of being was hers. He lived for her, his very heart beat in time of her existence. He felt so good as she traced her soft fingertips over his face, as she stroked some of his shaggy hair out of his eyes he smiled at her, she saw the care and protection he had for her.

But her kiss, showed him deeply how she cared and how she really felt. He kissed back and let his strong hands hold her as he stroked her hair. She was on his lap and she could defiantly feel how hard he was for her. He looked her in the eyes.

"I have always been here my queen, and I am not going anywhere..."

He leaned in and kissed her lips, pressing his lips to hers, letting his hands rub up and down her back. Love and lust could be felt in his lips.

"Sara..."

He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man shrouded in darkness slammed shut a book and banged his hand on the wooden desk. He was frustrated and yet excited for the turn of events.

"She has awaken... Sarafynia... yes finally, I will make you love me, I will make you mine..."

He smiled as his eyes glowed red.

"Are you ready, we will assault that castle and you will help me take what is mine. That filthy wolf Cassius is all yours, if you can not help yourself and just kill him, you can make him watch as I make Sarafynia mine..."

He laughed and looked to the Vampire Countess.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #25
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sara has only had one man in her life and he was just a 'play mate' at the time, this feeling she has now didn't compare to what she felt then. The look in Cassius's eyes told her more than he could ever speak, it was strange to hear him call her queen, but she was enjoying it.

"That's right, I am your Queen..."

whispered in his ear before attacking it, licking and sucking on it. Sara began to slowly move her hips, grinding herself against his hard bulge. She didn't know what came over her, it isn't like her to take control, but it was clear he was allowing her to.

"Carry me to bed and make love to me, m'love.."

another whispered command just before she bit into his neck, wrapping her arms around his shoulders when she felt him stand up, her legs wrapped around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in a very remote place where he has been hiding, waiting, planning to claim Sarafynia as his. Kassy heard him get excited over something, her piercing crystal eyes looked over at him, releasing her 'pet' since she was done having a snack.

"How did she finally wake? Thought you were the only capable of waking her?"

Kassy thought about it a moment then laughed,

"Course, it has been over 100 years now hasn't it? I suppose even your spells have an expiration date on them."

Her voice was like silk, smooth and so calm, almost too mesmerizing even for her sorcerer friend here. There has been times where she came close to having him under her control, but he always found a way to break it and bring her back in her place.

Kassy went to the fire and stared into it for a moment, seeing for herself if his prize was truly awake. A little smirk escaped her as she watched her own prize make love to the elf. The little one didn't look all that pleasing, but the sorcerer has been obsessed with her since the beginning.

"Wolves... He is just a pup though, I can tell just by looking at him. He'll be easy....."

Kassy caressed the flames, getting a closer look at his face and admiring his eyes.

"I bet he is a tasty one..."

Smiled and walked back towards the sorcerer, letting her nails glide down his chest.

"When do you wish to get your prize? Looks like they are fucking right now.."

grinned at that thought, sliding her hand down to between his legs and squeezing his crotch.

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 07-23-2014 at 12:27 AM.