Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Stalked by a Succubus (open)

Jin had bought the book as a joke for his fantasy-obsessed friend. As he left the garage sale, he flipped through the dusty pages, amused at the archaic language and ridiculous spells.

He climbed into his car and tossed the book in the passenger seat. It fell open, and as if blown by an invisible wind, flipped to a dogeared page, where the illustration of a beautiful woman, horned and winged, caught his eye.

"How to Summon a Succubus," he mumbled, buckling in. He pulled the book onto my lap, taking a closer look. There were a few lines of Latin. He whispered them out loud to myself haltingly, trying to twist my tongue to fit the foreign language. Suddenly, a cold chill ran over his spine. For a moment he was worried, but then laughed and shook it off as superstitious paranoia, tossing the book back onto the passenger seat.

He drove home, and was about to get out of the car, when a silky smooth voice whispered in his ear, "Hello, my darling." He turned, trying to find the source, but he couldn't anyone else in the car with him. A seductive, teasing giggle echoed around the car, sending chills over my body. "I was so bored in that dusty old book...thank you for releasing me."

Though he couldn't see any body, any possible source, he felt a hot tongue lick it's way up his neck, and his mouth opened to moan against his will.

"Want to play with me?"

-------------------------------------

Open for female writers. I won't control your characters actions from now on, just for the intro post. I'm hoping that you'll be a bit feisty, a little dominant. My idea was that the succubus will grow more "real" and more powerful each time they have sex. Hopefully this can progress to the succubus interfering with his daily life/work routine.

Kinks that I'd like to incorporate (For bonus points, not necessities) are cumplay, teasing, orgasm delay/denial, titfucking, blowjobs, ass grinding, and "stealth" sex (sex in plain sight of other people who don't realize what's going on, or just out of sight of other people who might catch us). Working in elements of magic powers a succubus might have would be a plus as well.

If I've caught your attention, or if you'd like to discuss this a bit further before you decide, please send a PM and I'll be glad to answer.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith

Lilth was excited to hear the lines to beckon her being read from the book finally she would be free and finally she would have fun after so many years of being trapped inside. She had been sent back years ago by a preist and hadn't found a way out till now.

She had been summoned out and sat quietly examining her new master as he drove waiting until he stopped the car to say something.

" Hello my darling" she whispered into his ear and the man turned around quickly staring directly at her but she hadn't revealed herself yet. She had just been summoned and she needed to find a human form she liked before revealing herself.

She giggled instantly knowing she'd have alot of fun with this human. I was so bored in that dusty old book...thank you for releasing me" she said rubbing his chest.

She leaned in and gave his neck a slow sexual lick causing the man to moan. She grinned and said "Want to play with me?" She asked wanting to see how he reacted knowing she could definitely seduce and fuck him right here because she needed energy.

Old 05-29-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin felt the invisible hands rub his chest and a hot tongue lick up his neck and shivered. But some part of his brain that still managed to be rational managed to force his body to move. He ran out of the door and after fumbling for a moment with his keys, he opened and closed his front door behind him.

After taking a second to catch his breath, he noticed that he was still holding on to the book he had bought at the yard sale. He dropped onto the floor, wondering just what the hell he had just bought. Looking down, he also noticed that even despite his brief moment of panic, his cock was still rock hard. He leaned against the door, trying to catch his breath and figure out what was happening.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:02 PM   #4
MzSeductress
Seductress

Liliths true form

Lilith watched as the human fled the car leaving her inside. She chuckled and grinned wathing him. His arousal was clearly evident and one thing she loved was a chase. He dropped the book and she climbed out the other door coming around the car because he leaned non the one next to her.

She stood in front of him slowly revealing herself as a human woman would appear. She grinned seeing the shock on his face and smiled " I am Lillith and you summoned me"she grinned rubbing her hands over her body. " And I... want to play.." she said reaching for his hard cock.

Last edited by MzSeductress : 05-29-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #5
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

The woman who suddenly appeared in front of his eyes was both incredibly beautiful and not wearing very much, not to mention the fact she was reaching for his pants. Normally, Jin would be very happy to be in this situation. Unfortunately, things did not appear to be normal.

Before her hands could reach his cock, he ran to the front door of his house, his heart pounding in his chest. His hands were shaking so much as he tried to find the correct key for his locks that he dropped his keys onto the floor. He didn't dare turn around to see if the mysterious woman was close as he tried to get his front door open.

Old 05-29-2014, 03:50 PM   #6
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith sighed watching the man. You would think a male seeing a half naked woman eager to have sex with them would jump at the chance now questions asked but this human was different than others. She watched as he took a full sprint toward his house fumbling with his keys.

' I'll wait insde' she thought transporting herself into his living room onto the couch. Shed just have to calm him when the got inside and control the locks. Su
She loved the game of cat and mouse but right now she wanted to feed because ahe needed energy.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #7
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin slammed and locked the door shut behind him. Looking through the peephole, he saw no sign of the woman and breathed a sigh of relief. He saw the book lying on the ground next to his car. Was that thing to blame for what had happened? Magic books, summonings, succubi, those were all things that only happened in novels and video games, right?

Still seeing no sign of her, he turned away from the door and walked into the rest of his house. When he walked into his living room, he did a startled double-take as he found the same half-naked woman lounging on his couch. "What the hell?!" was the first thing out of his mouth as he saw her.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #8
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith laughed"mmm well that is my original birthplace"She instantly locked the doors and blood binded him in place so he couldn't move."Before you try to run again I think you should let me explain who and what I am human. I am Lilith a succubus daughter of Malo and Isis a vampire and sex demon. I feed off of blood sex and cum. You summoned me from my prison in the book. "

Old 05-29-2014, 04:38 PM   #9
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin thought about getting back out to his car and driving off to a police station, or maybe a church would have been a better idea. But when he tried to move his legs, he found that he was unable to. No matter much he strained, his feet were rooted to the floor and the rest of his body was similarly stuck.

He tried to process what Lilith had just told him. Just hearing her say "sex" and "cum" had reminded him about the hard cock that was still straining insistently against his pants and made it throb a little more."So what happens now?" he asked.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:33 PM   #10
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith grinned and said " Now Jin I need you to relax. We can help each other out but you need to calm down or it wont be pleasurable for either of us. I cant hurt you ..Your my summoner but I dont promise anything about others...I'll try not to.

She got up slowly walking towards him and ran her hands down his chest. The human was a fine specimen incubus worthy... she could make him her apprentice if she changed him. Shed think about that another time.

"I need to feed.I have to suck your cock ..will you relax?"

Old 05-29-2014, 05:46 PM   #11
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin was a little relieved to hear that she wouldn't hurt him. Of course, he had no way of knowing she was telling him the truth, but he didn't have many options at the moment.

With Lilith so close, and know that he was unable to run, he was finally able to take a good look at her. She really was incredibly beautiful. He looked at her full, glistening lips and pictured them wrapped around his cock. He stopped straining his legs in an attempt to move and replied, "Ok. I think I can do that. I don't really a choice, do I?" as he tried to relax. While he was still nervous, it was quickly becoming less out of fear and more out of excitement.

Old 05-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #12
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith chuckled and released his hold putting a hold on the room instead so he couldn't leave the area. " Not much" she grinned. She leaned in stroking the sides of his face and looking into his eyes willing him to relax. If guys were scared the cum tasted bitter and she hated that.

She slowly began stroking him and leaned in kissing him to get him as hard as possible. She needed him to cum quickly at the moment then if he wanted more she definitely would provide that to him. He was quite a bit taller than her but she knew he couldn't overpower her given she had her ancestors blood in her making her as strong as a town of men.

She kissed his neck softly knowing he was in a euphoric state and bit down gently sucking some blood to taste before licking his neck to heal it. She kissed softly down his body moving to her knees undoing the pants and smiled at him showing she wouldn't hurt him.

Old 05-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #13
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin stared into her blue eyes as she caught his gaze and felt his body relax, the tension fading from his body. When she leaned in to kiss him, he kissed back, his cock surging to life against her hand. The kiss was brief but seemed to put him in a blissful haze.

He gasped a little as he felt the prick of her teeth against his neck. He brought his hand up to the back of Lilith's head to pull her away, but as she began to gently suck, his euphoria only increased, and his head just rested on her hair instead.

He made no move to resist her as she moved down his body. His hands caressed her sides and her breasts until she moved to her knees. His initial fear was now almost completely gone, replaced by desire and anticipation.

Old 05-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #14
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith smirked seeing he was beginning to relax and get into her touching him. She smiled as she got on her knees and unbuttoned his pants. " Mmm thats it Jin...Relax" she said and slowly pulled his pants down.

She pulled his cock out and grinned, his size was definitely impressive and she leaned forward smelling him to learn his scent. She slowly licked his cock and moaned " Feeling better? "

Old 05-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #15
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin moaned and his cock twitched as her tongue slowly licked up its length. She was teasing him, and it was pushing his arousal even higher. His hand reached out to stroke her blonde hair. "Please...more..." he said, his voice husky with lust as a bead of precum began to form at the end of his cock.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #16
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith groaned and kissed his cock decided she could tease him till he came but its been years without a human male and she wanted his cock. She took him into her mouth willingly and sucked him down her throat. She knew hed cum soon tasting the delicious precum on the tip of his cock as he begged for more.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #17
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin gasped as she took his length into her throat. His hips began to move, unconsciously fucking her throat as he held on to the sides of her head. He groaned as he felt his balls begin to tighten. He couldn't believe how quickly Lilith had already brought him the edge of cumming. "Oh fuck, please, just a little more and I'll cum!" he moaned.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #18
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith moaned hearing him say he was close and her eyes glowed slightly feeding off of his sexual energy. She looked up at him and grinned around his cock willing him to fuck her throat. The more he came e bigger the feed. She said in his head " Cmon Jin do it... fuck my mouth and cum as hard as you can. You can do with me what you cant do wih other women. Im made for this." She loved when human males got like this but she had to be careful because the last man became addicted to sex.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:04 PM   #19
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin was too lost in the pleasure to question Lilith about her voice in his head. he saw n her eyes that he wasn't hurting, but rather, that she was enjoying this. He grabbed her hair and fucked her throat until he couldn't take it anymore. He gasped and with a loud moan he came, so hard that his legs began to shake as jet after jet of cum sprayed down Lilith's throat.

He relaxed his grip on Lilith's hair as he began to come down from his climax. His knees felt a little weak and he sat down on the couch, gasping for breath. "That was incredible..." he managed to say between gasps.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #20
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith licked her lips and swallowed his cum feeling a bit stronger but not as strong as he could get. He did well but she knew she would need tons of his cum and blood over time but now that she was bound to him she had loyalty to him and could give him what he needed.

She grinned looking at him and said not the least bit tired " Im glad you enjoyed it Jin.. I can please you as long as you cooperate I am always honest and I was honest when I said i wont hurt you. "

Old 05-29-2014, 09:22 PM   #21
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Now able to think a little more rationally once again, Jin reached up to touch his neck where he had felt Lilith's fangs. There were two spots that felt a little sore but beyond that, the wounds had already completely healed. He felt a little tired, but seemingly none the worse for wear after Lilith's "feeding." And he had to admit, he couldn't remember the last time he had cum that hard.

"Ok," he said. "I guess you haven't really given me any reason to doubt you. But what did you do to end up trapped in that book anyway?"

Old 05-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #22
MzSeductress
Seductress

Jin"Ok...I guess you haven't really given me any reason to doubt you. But what did you do to end up trapped in that book anyway?"

Lilith stood quietly hesitant to tell him. What she had done was terrible but she had learned her lesson being trapped so long. She stood quietly and then sat next to him she could not lie so she gently told him. " I killed a brothel and my lover"

Old 05-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #23
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin took a deep breath. Some of his initial fear was starting to creep back in again. But from the way she spoke, it seemed that she was neither proud nor casual about telling him this. If anything, she seemed to regret it. After a moment of silence, he had to ask "Why?"

Old 05-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #24
MzSeductress
Seductress

Lilith's eyes glowed a dull orange as she remembered just how bad her last summoner had treated her yet she had been punished because men were superior then. She looked at Jin and said" He starved me and abused my power. He made me do things for his benefits that I knew were wrong and he forced me to control those brothel women making them perform acts. He even made me make men cum just by my touch. He was a billionaire by the time he was 25 and he would threaten to feed me and some times did for days. The final time he starved me for weeks making my bloodlust grow stronger and I somehow got free killing the entire brothel men and women until I got my energy back.. by the time I finished I hadnt realized whati had done. My lover came to find the place full of sated bodies with smiles on their faces and bite marks on their necks. He grew furious taking me to a priest and I resisted. When we got to the chapel he struck me and I grew so angry I sucked his chi and the preist put me into the book...I wasnt the monster although I was framed as one because of what I am. Harry was."

Last edited by MzSeductress : 05-29-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:11 PM   #25
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin took her hands in his as she spoke, listening closely. When she finished, he was in a bit of shock. She had just admitted to killing an entire building of people by apparently fucking them to death. But from what Lilith had told him about her last summoner, it seemed he was mostly to blame. He pulled her closer into an embrace and he said to her, "I promise, I will never do that to you."