Mostly Human.

AnyOtherName

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Posts
742
Mostly Human

Closed for AlysaNewport

They were going to kill her. After they had taken use of her body, of course.

Ava growled and attempted to jerk her arms free of the men that held her. A chorus of hoarse chuckles resounded through the relatively small band of mercenaries in response.

"I can't wait to hear this bitch scream..." one spoke as he approached the held woman. He lifted a rough hand to brush down the side of her cheek, staring into her ruby colored eyes with a triumphant smirk. "You're worse than dead, sweetness, and we're going to make sure you feel every last minute of your life."

"How honorable of you," she spoke evenly.

He laughed. "It doesn't matter, to anyone. Your kind..." He shrugged. "You weren't meant to exist. A failed experiment. The government will thank us for returning your corpse."

"Or at least my components," she offered dryly.

"Exactly! They've yet to question the condition of the bounties we've brought them...they don't give a fuck about your body."

"But we do!" added an onlooker. The joke struck with his buddies and they had a good laugh at Ava's expense.

The woman tried to pull back as the assumed leader of the group reached to fondle her breasts whole-handedly, but to no avail. Unfortunately, Ava had not been a test subject of a strength-based enhancement program. Her scientifically-induced freak abilities did her absolutely no good in this particular situation. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she cried angrily. "Is it not enough that I was unwillingly tortured for the better part of my existence? Leave me alone, already!"

"Sorry. You were made for this."

Ava stared at him blankly. Shock, disbelief...something. She was speechless that one human could regard another in such a way. She was human. Mostly human. And had been, fully, for...she couldn't remember exactly, but she believed that she had been five when the lab imprisonment had began.

"They probably bred you to be pretty, too," he suggested as he began to unbuckle the belt-like clasps that ran down her left breast, a continuation of the enclosures curving to run straight down her side. "Aside from those fucking eyes, you're just about perfect."

They had treated Ava like a lab rat, she wasn't given a choice in the matter of maintaining her trim, athletic figure. Hearing that her body was so appealing was far less of a compliment than a sick reminder of her captivity - thankfully, the speaker hadn't intended to flatter her so much as taunt and degrade her. So he was right on the mark.

...Her eyes had used to be blue, too.

Ava stood 5'6" and had been blessed (or genetically modified or selected...she couldn't pretend to know) with a well defined hourglass figure. Golden hair was almost always pulled back into high ponytail, which left her softly curling tresses to reach just past her shoulders.

She felt the burst of energy as it arched through the air and struck her tormentor in the side of his throat. His artery burst, violently, though only a small amount of his blood splattered onto Ava. Wide-eyed, her rose colored orbs sought out the source of this sudden objection.

The mercenaries nearest to her drew their weapons and readied them in the general direction of the unexpected hostile. In the heat of the moment, they may have forgotten that Ava was able to selectively suppress the functionality of all core-energy based devices... Which, in this day and age, was essentially everything.

They were sitting ducks to her her armed savior.
 
Last edited:
The laughter was animalistic, degrading, and distasteful to even her ears. Yes, the bounty didn't speak of how it was suppose to be bought back physically as along as the components were undamaged. This fact was all that mattered to Cryon, that bastard had a hard-on for the female jack-jobs, but that fact didn't matter to Alysa except for now, for this one didn't want to be touched like the others.

Her blue orbs shot up from her tablet to the fiasco that was occurring in the holding block. Anger swelled within her as the woman's angered voice rose above the hoots and hollers of her adductive audience. Pushing her auburn hair back over her ear she watched with growing urge to speak up for the woman, but that would only result in them both getting raped.

Her gaze left the deplorable scene and dropped back down to her tablet. Her mind guessing what the woman was feeling right now. Helplessness, betrayal by her own species, fear, anger all of this slammed into Alysa's chest. Her fingers took control of her actions as she interfaced into the computer system. Pulling up the information of the woman that they had in custody. she quickly began formulating a new identity for this woman. Several curses escaped her lips as mistakes was making this take longer, giving them more time to play with the woman.

"Fuck it!" she hissed as the enter code key flashed up on her screen, there was no way for her to give Ava a new start, so that left only one thing left to do. Her eyes moved over to the mpz 105. The plan was simple, grab weapon, point, pull trigger till every bastard that was standing. Wasn't. Then she and her new friend would be running for a very long time for Cyberdine would not give up this expensive hardware that easily.

The shot jolted her a little more than she anticipated making the blast slightly off from where she was aiming, but the result was the same as she watched Cryon grabbing his throat before falling to his death. "Fuck!" she hissed as the crew reacted faster than she anticipated. Her eyes closed waiting for the killing blow, but the only thing that reached her was the diminishing hmm of their energy weapon. Instantly she leveled hers up. "Well guys it sucks to be you. Drop the hardware and unshackle her." Alysa's voice commanded.

Her eyes moved over to the woman for a second to make sure she wasn't harmed. "Ava, get over here." she hissed while keeping the weapon pointed at the gawking males. She had no idea where they could go but at least they would be away from these soon to be corpses. She looked at the woman briefly before turning back to the men. "You all might want to start kissing each other's asses good-bye."
 
Two of the men complied instantly, realizing that the fading noise and lights of their weapons meant they had effectively been disarmed. Their hands raised up in the universal surrendering position as their heavy arms clamored upon the hard floor.

"Cowards," one of the mercenaries growled. He lunged forward, towards Ava's savior, intending to use his rifle to put down some blunt trauma on the one who had shot Cryon and otherwise ruined what could've been a great time.

...But it had been a stupid plan. At least his death showed the others that fuckery would not be tolerated.

The men holding Ava released her arms and set to work removing the cuffs about her wrists and ankles. When she was free, the blonde woman moved quickly to secure herself a few of the weapons which had been tossed on the floor. The familiar noise of a powering firearm was heard in overlapping succession.

She looked upon the other woman gratefully as she moved just past her. The strap of her newly acquired rifle was slipped over her head and shoulder, allowing the weapon to rest on her back. She held a compact in hand.

The weapon was raised towards the men.

"You all might want to start kissing each other's asses good-bye."

"Wait," Ava interjected. A wave of relief seemed to pass through the small crowd being held at gun-point and those that were considering a desperate lunge similar to their friend's hesitated just a moment. Without another word, Ava began firing.

She proved to be an admirable shot, too. Which made for a few cases of head explosions. Once they were all dead (and likely Ava's new friend assisted in this task), the failed experiment looked over at her new companion as she lowered her weapon.

"Thank you for coming to my aid. What is your name, friend?"
 
Alysa's deep blue eyes watched the two men closely. Bounty hunters were known for their quick reactions and all it would take would be a split second dropping of her guard and the tides could change. A change that didn't appeal to Alysa at the moment for being man handled by several animals gave her a soured taste.

The growl from her right brought a quick swing from her weapon catching the man's jaw perfectly. The crackle sound of his jaw bone, and the snapping from his neck spoke the fate that was going to come to him soon. Her weapon rebounded back from the strike and was refocused upon the two men whom reconsidered their instinct to lunge at her.

A small wave of relief waivered from her when the woman was freed and she immediately picked up the weapons. Alysa nodded to the eye contact that Ava gave to her as she passed. Alysa stood now looking at all of her used to be mates. She didn't care for any of them, but they did the job well, usually, and the pay was good.

Her finger jolted away from the trigger when Ava's voice broke through Alya's concentration on the task at hand. She wondered if the woman wanted to curse them for touching, and humiliating her before the execution, but what erupted next to alysa's ear was the crackle of the energy pistol. It wasn't long after that Alysa's own weapon was singing along with the pistol.

Alysa watched as the last hunters head exploded covering his fallen mates's dead forms with is grey and red matter. She lowered her weapon and with one last gaze upon the carriage she turned to face Ava. Her blue ors took to studing the form of the woman next to her.

"My name is Alysa and no my intentions is not to turn you over to Cyberdyne for they would kill us both now." she hissed while walking past the woman. "We need to get the hell out of here. They'll be coming soon." she began stuffing everything she could into the rut sacks. "I think we have about twenty minutes before the hunters and Cyberdyne crack units get here." she looked over to the blond but said nothing.
 
"Twenty minutes is plenty of time," Ava responded in a calm tone. She approached Alysa's position, offering a hand to carry one of the rut sacks. "They could lock down the entire building right now and it would have no effect on our escape. I can override security systems, even corrupt the software's functionality... We'll be long gone before they get here, and all they'll find in our wake is a charred hole." The blonde woman would hook her newly acquired bag on to her forearm before taking steps towards the nearest computer station. A hand rested inches away from the digital interface, a short and unimpressive spark passing from her hand into the technological medium.

"Self destruction sequence activated."

It was humorous to Ava that most mercenary and experimental facilities were equipped with such a program. Chemicals housed within the very walls, multiple ignition systems and back-ups to ensure that a wanted destruction would be a guaranteed success. A product of human fear, no doubt, and one that was in place as a means of security against the stronger, faster, or more intelligent experimental breeds. Lock them up, burn down the whole building; whatever it took to subdue what could be an unintentionally too powerful subject. It was unfortunate, then, that in Ava's case these fail safes worked against their creators.

They really should have thoughts things out better when they were prodding her on a daily basis. Yes: she could have been in invaluable weapon against their enemies. But they were her enemies. Those that shared her nationality, those that treated her as sub-human. It was no small wonder that Ava escaped as soon her powers had flourished enough for her to do so.

"There. Now we have five minutes," Ava spoke with an amused smile on her lips.

She sauntered easily towards the exit of the holding block. A vertically sealing metal door had fallen into place with the sudden alarm of the self destruction sequence, but a quick press of her hand on to the security panel on the side had it, and every other door in the entire establishment, open.

"Lead the way," Ava motioned. "I fear I had a closed cowl over my face as I was brought here, so I'm not entirely familiar with the lay out."
 
Blue orbs meet with red ones as alysa's eyes rose to gaze upon the approaching woman. Her voice reaching her before her out stretching arm. "Yes, this is true you can cicirumvent electronic security systems and that is why we went to less conventional gadgets in capturing and detaining you. Who do you think told us about your ability? They will come with the same equipment we use to capture you." Alysa's voice a little filled with concern for there was no way the could handle a Cyberdine crack unit by themselves. The realization of what she just did smacking her directly in the face. She now was a fugitive and will be hunted.

She handed off the ruck sack to Ava whiling listening to what she was saying for now she was in the shit and it was getting deep. She nodded her acceptance to what Ava was saying about escaping."Yeah, okay that tells me how we are going to escape but how are we going to evade Cyberdine the rest of the time? She didn't like her answer for it ended with their death.

A brow arced over Alysa's eyes as the woman uniquely interfaced with the computer and armed the self destruct. "Ok, this is going to be on hell of a long day." Alysa muttered while she watched the woman open the blast doors the same way she activated the self-destruct.

She nodded to the woman's gesture to lead the way out of here, but also cursed the woman that set the self-destruct for any five minutes. Shrugging her shoulders to herself she took off down the cooridor. With each step she hated herself for reacting before thinking everything through. She yelled back to Ava, "You know they will send the grims for us." the Grims were just like Ava but breed to kill everything.
 
"Oh, for certain," Ava agreed. She matched pace with the woman, trailing perhaps only a few strides behind. "If we can make it to Area C-17-3 we will be clear of the danger of grims, although...entering the underground facility essentially ensures that we will remain prisoners there. Not from the rebels who liberated the location from Cyberdyne control two years ago, but undoubtedly from those that would await for us to emerge." In truth, the only way their destination would not immediately cause for their new permanent citizenship there would be if the now well suppressed (and mostly confined to pirated government/corporation holdings) rebellion organized for a violent outburst against their oppressors...and even then, the disadvantaged rebels would have to win. It was for this very reason that Ava spoke as if going to C-17-3 would be a life sentence of confinement. "The alternative is to run and look over our shoulders constantly and eventually die. Not that it is really our choice, they could get to us even as we attempt to scurry off to lock ourselves up in a self-run prison..."

C-17-3 was truly a magnificent structure. It had been built by a group of wealthy private investors nearly two hundred years ago, back when society dreamed of undead monsters wandering the surface after some apocalyptic event. The size of a small city, situated on several levels with large individual living spaces, communal gardens, and a recently updated ventilation system. It was impossible to attack; the first two levels were pure security, so save for a deep tunneling tactic (which could be detected and prepared for, and would incur a severe cost to the aggressive party) assaults were simply a non-option. The property had been bought by Cyberdyne fifty or more years ago and came to host an impressive breeding community for generational observation of projects.

"I won't pretend to make any decisions for you. I think C-17-3 is our only option right now. But I'm obligated to help you survive, since you've risked your life for mine. So I must ask: want is it that you think we should do?"

Ava imagined they wouldn't need to go to far outside of their present structure to find a vehicle. It was a device like any other, and the woman hadn't a single doubt that the two women would have something in which to make their escape without the need of a formal starting device or activation sequence.
 
'What have I done?' Alysa whispered to herself in bewilderment. Just twelve hours ago she was with one of Cyberdyne's bounty teams, searching for these escaped Mods and bringing good credits in doing it. Hell just one brought enough to pay her homage bills for the month and leave a little after and they were averaging at least three a month. She shook her head and now? She glanced slightly over her shoulder at the blonde, and now I'm walking in the same shit as them.

Just the mentioning of C-17-3 brought unwelcomed memories to her. The images of Chuck and Chadwick hammered into her already swirling mind and brought gut pain shooting outward across her stomach, threatening regurgitation. Taking a deep breath she attempted to calm her nerves, she was better than this regardless how close she was with them.

"It's a good thing that you don't attempt to make decisions for me, however, either way we go as you stated sucks but I rather die on my own terms, who's *to say that we won't manage to escape C-17-3. Alysa stopped at the exit door of their structure. Turning she took another look at her partner."You know maybe if I cuff you, and carry the weapons maybe we can get out of here in one piece. She eyed the woman for her responsive gesture, although she knew the answer before it was given, and not to mention it won't matter now anyway for the bounty team beacon has already been sent the moment that her boss hit the floor.

"What the hell, let's go to C-17-3" we only live once and we might as well have as much fun as we can!" chuckled Alysa while still eye balling the blonde. She immediately shook her head as she actually seen what her dead comrades seen when they were looking at her she had all the right curves in the right places. 'this is going to be a very long night.' she whispered under her breath.
 
The former lab rat gave a nod as her new companion agreed to seek shelter at C-17-3. Ava had only been there once before, when her handlers had thought it was feasible to integrate her there. The researchers had been fastly approaching their third generation of designed families, and wanted to mix of fresh genetics (and modifications) into some of the bloodlines. This was of course before the rebellion, and Ava had been eighteen at the time. She remained there for three weeks. During which she did everything she could to get herself rejected from the program, resisting in every possible aspect. When aggression and threats resulted in medication, Ava simply slipped into a conscious coma. Even as they removed her from prescriptions, she was completely unresponsive to people and silently refused to eat. Eventually, it became more cost efficient to replace her than devote the amount of hours it would take to brain wash her into being okay with being used as breeding stock. Still, it was there that the seed of hope was planted. Several of the residents - or prisoners - of C-17-3 had attempted to console her while she was in this wretched state. To no avail, at the time. She didn't believe a single word that passed their lips. Freedom didn't exist. An uprising would only mean a swift death. Which might not be so bad, considering the alternative. She didn't speak a single word in return, merely staring blankly past them. Lost to despair.

But they had done it. Their battle wasn't nearly won, but C-17-3 didn't belong to Cyberdyne anymore. It hadn't, for two years. With every day that the citizens there lived under their own terms, without people constantly prodding and forcing every detail of their lives into scientifically approved routine, they had won something. Ava had to be part of it.

Or die.

She looked at her companion. It was horrible to know that the woman, who had shown that there was some goodness left in humanity, now shared her fate. Surely Alysa didn't deserve it. But, then again, neither had Ava. Or anyone else, for that matter. But Alysa, most of all, because she had had the option to remain a free person. She had chosen to aid one that was considered less than human.

Once the women had made their way outside, the blonde scanned over the available vehicles before making her way to one of the more compact models. Ava would hop into the driver seat, watching as her companion crossed in front of the hood to get in the other side, unable but to notice the sway of her hips as she passed. The passenger door opened and Ava redirected her attention on the vehicle, placing a hand over the screen that covered the middle section of the dashboard. A pulse and the car started. The screen lit for a moment, flickered, then displayed multiple warnings about failures to connect to satellite applications.

Once her companion was settled into her seat, Ava would begin what was no doubt to be an exciting high speed adventure. The woman remained blissfully calm in contrast to their acceleration as she attempted casual conversation. "So tell me, Alysa, something about yourself. I'm interested to hear what kind of person it is that would act as you did. I truly see no benefit to you in saving my ass. So what's your story?"
 
Back
Top