Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Chyoo Forums > Chyoo General

Old 07-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
waltdee
Virgin

N00b questions

I hit publish, thinking it'd time out somehow and I'd better save it, then come back to it. Problem is, I can't seem to pick up where I left off.

Now there's two copies of the same half (really less) finished page.
  1. How do I delete one?
  2. How do I edit the remaining one?
  3. How do I add options on the bottom?

Thanks in advance

Old 07-28-2014, 04:28 AM   #2
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced

The best way would be to migrate over to CHYOA. Laurel and Manu may update CHYOO, or they may leave it to die. CHYOA is the preferred site until something more concrete happens here. Unless we migrate back to CHYOO, stories won't be approved, threads can't be deleted the easy way (though I can help users do it the hard way), and the Overcoming CHYOO2 Errors thread is a must read - I removed the thread from the sticky collection and am not linking to it to emphasize why you should join us on the new site, a site which has links in four different places and doesn't need any tricks.

If you refuse to move, I'll still help, but I'll need you to link to the threads to make it happen.

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang