Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Chyoo Forums > Chyoo General

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
hell_kaiserV2
Experienced
 
hell_kaiserV2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 67
Usernames to Beware

For the benefit of everyone on CHYOO, this is a list of known usernames used by TJChurch. If you think I missed one, please add it as a response, and I'll try to edit it in.

CHYOO Era:

TJChurch - cleansed; 61 threads with others' children
TJChurch2001 - cleansed
TJZombie - cleansed
YnemE - cleansed
YmenE - cleansed
MistreatEd - cleansed
pipingcold - cleansed
iwashacked - cleansed
hackedagain - cleansed
robbiegilmore - cleansed
superconfused1 - cleansed
bostonlegal - cleansed
reltasdnalor - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
sheckystiller - cleansed; six threads with others' children; average thread rating: 1.5
fakeout001 - cleansed; five threads with others' children; average thread rating: 1.6
tnadnuder - cleansed; three threads with others' children; average thread rating: 1.2
senotsgnillor - cleansed
puenoekam - cleansed
unashamed - never activated; he admits it to be one of his own here.
rolandsatler - cleansed
tercesrepus - cleansed; 22 threads with others' children; average thread rating: 1.3
peterbarry3 - cleansed; two threads with others' children; average thread rating: 1.5
chimney2001 - cleansed; 41 threads either supplied for mixermix or bearing others' children; average thread rating: 1.2
ripples - cleansed; three threads supplied for mixermix; average thread rating: 1.0
corybranan - cleansed; five threads supplied for mixermix; average thread rating: 1.1
rawfishies - cleansed
rapellant - cleansed
wristbanned - cleansed
rithimman - cleansed
schlebmob - cleansed; six threads supplied for mixermix; average thread rating: 1.1
sariboutdiss - cleansed
templbridge - cleansed
sereusly - cleansed
harveyspecter - cleansed
chevchelios - cleansed; four threads supplied for mixermix; average thread rating: 1.0
californiaking - cleansed
cornhusker - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
sabrinalloyd - cleansed
johnrhysdavies - cleansed
quinnmallory - cleansed
cleavantderricks - cleansed
rembrandtbrown1 - cleansed; two threads supplied for mixermix; average thread rating: 1.0
rembrandtbrown - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
rickyricardo - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.6
joefrasier - cleansed
muhammadali - cleansed
carabeener - cleansed
arielcastro - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
invinoveritas - cleansed
marimorrow - cleansed
weswelker - cleansed
renihw - cleansed
emmawason - cleansed
yner - cleansed
steaksauce - cleansed
tonycrane - cleansed
kaitou1214 (not to be confused with Kaitou1412) - cleansed
beefncheddar - cleansed
normanrockwell - cleansed
siriuslee - cleansed
burtreynolds - cleansed
orlandomerced - cleansed
li0nkin8 - cleansed
amishwing - cleansed
ruleader1 - cleansed
ru1eader - cleansed
rippitydoo - forum only (for now at least)
hairingayd - cleansed
louisvul - cleansed
rikkirakkoon - cleansed
duzntma11a - cleansed
torgsaliar - cleansed
ka1toul1es - cleansed
duzntma11er - cleansed
jeperd1 - cleansed
bestofa11 - cleansed
damianwhyte - cleansed
wa1kh1m - cleansed
anarchy4a11 - cleansed
vel10s - cleansed
sp1ra1 - cleansed
sanchez999 - cleansed
va1n0 - cleansed
backnumber1 - cleansed
neimoudays - cleansed
Bobby16 - cleansed
4evernever - cleansed
kaydenfox - cleansed
Deckand - cleansed
NDpsysieve - cleansed
sexdayslepht - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
6deislepht - cleansed
6deslepht - cleansed
6dayzlepht - cleansed
5daysleft - cleansed
5daislepht - cleansed
4daysleft - cleansed
4dazeleft - cleansed
4dazelepht - cleansed
furstofnovember - cleansed
loveherl1ps - cleansed; five threads with another's children; average thread rating: 1.2
Scheherazodd - cleansed
Insurehouse - cleansed
Ensurehaus - cleansed
rolandsatler1 - cleansed
rollinsatler1 - cleansed
hettylange - cleansed
deaconclay1 - cleansed
bushgore - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
detucesorp - cleansed
warrenjeffs - cleansed
homefront` - cleansed
middler - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
z0r1anna - cleansed
ScottCatt - cleansed
bluesh1rt - cleansed
jeffslds - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
kenedyc1r - cleansed
all4114all - cleansed
b01eses0n - cleansed
alanf0ss - cleansed; one thread with another's child; average thread rating: 1.0
sp0ttedd1ck - cleansed
curt1sha8en - cleansed
10netw0rk - cleansed
acc1dent - cleansed
d00g1e - cleansed
s1ma11hew - cleansed
rache11urner - cleansed
newcomputer - cleansed
abacinate - cleansed
a1ger1n1ng - cleansed
dacty110n - cleansed
tr1k1ed0wn - cleansed
m0l1sh - cleansed; 2 threads with others' children; average thread rating: 1.0
j0hncorbe1t - cleansed
f1del1ty - cleansed
bu11yray - cleansed
Zanz1bar - cleansed
b1akeshe1t0n - cleansed
r1pwarr10r - cleansed
greyp0up0n - cleansed
sp1eth1 - cleansed

CHYOA Era:

r0manh0liday - work in progress

Keep in mind, he's also known to "unknowingly" change the capitalization in an effort to circumvent blocked lists when he doesn't feel like hacking them.

Feel free to throw in why we add to this list of accounts. Let's tell the new guys why Tim isn't welcome here. For laughs, I'm going to throw in his average thread ratings.

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 05-23-2014 at 04:31 PM.
 

Old 06-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
peterbarry3
Really Experienced
 
peterbarry3 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_kaiserV2 View Post
For the benefit over everyone on CHYOO, this is a list of known usernames used by TJChurch. If you think I missed one, please add it as a response, and I'll try to edit it in.

TJChurch
TJChurch2001
TJZombie
YnemE
MistreatEd
robbiegilmore
pipingcold
sheckystiller
fakeout001
tnadnuder
peterbarry3
tercesrepus
senotsgnillor
chimney2001

Keep in mind, he's also known to "unknowingly" change the capitalization in an effort to circumvent blocked lists when he doesn't feel like hacking them.
PLEASE stop lying about mine & the other names on this list! I have no connection to you or TJChurch, & if I had a choice, it would stay that way! I don't know what you have against me, but keep it to yourself!!
 

Old 06-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
whizzper
Really Really Experienced
 
whizzper is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: NYC
Posts: 463
Wow

You aren't even trying. The ampersand is a dead give away.
 

Old 06-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
24ward
Really Experienced
 
24ward's Avatar
 
24ward is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 170
What a joke. Just the other day I got emails from peterbarry3 demanding to be made trusted status on 2 of my stories. Funny thing is there are no existing or requested threads from peterbarry3, but there are from other TJChurch handles. What a dumbass, he can't even keep his identities straight. And what's more, he's proudly admitted this is how he operates but oh no now he's offended!
 

Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
peterbarry3
Really Experienced
 
peterbarry3 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 286
Ampersands are nothing; I am not the only one who uses them, & cannot count how many threads I've read that use the numbers in place of the alphabetical spelling of the number!

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 06-17-2013 at 09:03 AM.
 

Old 06-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
Ampersands are nothing; I am not the only one who uses them, & cannot count how many threads I've read that use the numbers in place of the alphabetical spelling of the number!
1.) Most of those people don't post on the forum. When it comes to posts on the CHYOO forums, the only ones with ampersands are yours and the people who quote your ampersands.

2.) Most of them also don't assert to be high quality writers.

3.) All of them, except you, had the brains to not try to become a proxy mouth for themselves, especially after they shoved their foot in so far it popped out their asses (something most of them haven't done by the way; they have the brains to generally keep their feet on the ground).

4.) The evidence trail goes much deeper than a mere ampersand.
a. You rewrite the post and then submit it back to the forum even after it's been deleted, something only tnadnuder has attempted.
b. It reads like your posts and threads (demonstrating your utter inability to create or maintain a unique character), complete with the ability to make me think of a red-faced infant shrieking to the point car alarms sound.
c. No one else would speak for you after you've spat in the faces of everyone who has ever extended you an olive branch.

Would you like me to continue?

EDIT: In reference to your recent "Adopt-a-story program" post, if you believe you only just became persona non grata, you really need to pluck your head out of your ass. You've been viewed this way for much longer than these past few months. Don't say you realize that fact, because you wouldn't have waited this long to try and become a different person if you were fully aware.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 06-17-2013 at 09:04 AM.
 

Old 06-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #7
24ward
Really Experienced
 
24ward's Avatar
 
24ward is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
It reads like your posts and threads (demonstrating your utter inability to create or maintain a unique character), complete with the ability to make me think of a red-faced infant shrieking to the point car alarms sound.
Reading this thread reminds me of the time I tried to reason with TJChurch as a potential contributor, and I pointed just this very point out in the spirit of constructive criticism, that all the characters in all his threads spoke and thought in the same style, and that this was always in contradiction to the established character. This is when he resorted to the insults and repeatedly resubmitted the thread without change demanding that they be approved without change. I explained that if he was going to insist on all of his threads always being accepted as is without comment, then I'd rather not have any. This is how he became my one and only banned author. He has continued to submit threads to my stories, as recently as last week writing to me as peterbarry3 demanding to be made a trusted writer. And now he compliments himself publicly on being able to fool or trick me. I just shake my head.
 

Old 06-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #8
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
As requested by the original poster, hell_kaiserV2, off-topic posts have been deleted, and off-topic portions of otherwise on-topic posts have been removed. From this point onward, discuss only whether or not an account is an alternate by peterbarry3 and how we've established the account as one of his.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 09-19-2013 at 02:50 AM.
 

Old 06-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #9
whizzper
Really Really Experienced
 
whizzper is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: NYC
Posts: 463
Another way to tell if it is or isn't TJChurch is his total inability to take a hint.
 

Old 07-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
Mixermix
Virgin
 
Mixermix is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Why isn't he welcome????
 

Old 07-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #11
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixermix View Post
Why isn't he welcome????
That is quite the story.

It begins with some of his less obnoxious qualities: the contradictions he creates with the established sequence of events, the lack of individuality and personality in the characters, his inappropriate emphasis at certain points of the dialogue, his tendency to take an interesting premise from someone and turn it into something completely different (assuming he actually presents an idea instead of merely changing the setting while making the MC oblivious to innuendo or clear intentions that previous thread writer couldn't have made more apparent), his disregard for the rules of writing (even if we put aside the differences between British and American rules), and much more. These aren't major problems per say - they grind stories to a halt and make them painful to read, but I believe every writer was at this level at some point during their life. On a related note, he's also dismissive of the guidelines laid down by the editor, usually adding in elements that are unwanted or writing threads that are too short.

They real problem starts when addressing these shortcomings. Most people take such criticism as a growing experience and come back stronger in their next effort. Many will fight, especially if they believe they were faithful to the character designs, but eventually most people figure out that their threads read this magnificent way to them because they wrote them - they gauge the work off their efforts and the pictures they created via imagination - while others are judging them based upon the thread; simply put, it means that the writer isn't conveying his vision properly. As such, they figure out that they need more details and grow to the next level, or they move on and write scripts for television, theatre, and movies, letting actors cover some of these problems with minor improvisation and a decreased need for eloquence (since actions no longer need to be described to the audience verbally).

However, peterbarry3 refuses to accept such an idea, insisting that we're not reading his threads correctly and that, in some cases, we're simply lying out of jealousy - that's right, he believes he is the best writer on the site (even stated "perfect" a few times according to Torg), that every thread he submits improves the quality of the whole story, and that users who make these criticisms are jealous of him, all while saying he still has room for growth and is rather humble. As for the guidelines issue, he states that he doesn't care about following the rules at all and that threads should be approved regardless of what the editor wants. Instead of taking these comments as experience for growth, he resubmits the threads, unchanged. Once the editors establish that they're trapped in a cycle, they drop the issue and deny his threads on sight while adding these usernames to their list of blocked writers. Unfortunately, after this point, he hacks the blocked lists to remove his username before flooding the stories with his threads, insisting that there's no reason for denial, even though he's been given several and added two more with this line of action. More often than not, he also adds the editor's username to the blocked lists, just for the sake of causing them trouble.

On a similar note, he's also known to demand to be made a trusted writer, and in some cases an editor, as if his word is law. It should be noted that these two statuses didn't serve very well in the past, which is why most forum visitors also try to avoid giving him trusted status and why none of the moderators give him editor status over a story. Torg once said he had to religiously change several errors by one or more of these accounts, only to have peterbarry3 change them back; and since he was trusted on this story, the edits went through automatically, making Torg's editing work much harder than it needed to be and making the rest of us suffer through the distracting errors. On the other hand, being an editor granted him final say: these errors were added in to every thread, regardless of who wrote them, and they were unchallenged.

The editor problem is thoroughly handled outside of his futile efforts to be made an editor, but the trusted problem opens up a new can of worms. There's two features of CHYOO that he happily exploits: auto-approve, and auto-promote. In the event you don't know how these work, a sufficient number of ratings on a single thread averaging above a certain point will automatically approve the thread in question, and a sufficient number of approved threads will automatically make someone a trusted writer. In an effort to circumvent editors and give himself room to argue that he's a top-quality writer, peterbarry3 uses these alternate accounts to give his own threads the highest possible ratings.

Since we're now talking about ratings, let's move on to threads by other users. If someone who has confronted peterbarry3 in some way he considers negative, he's fond of maliciously rating any threads by those users with the lowest possible ratings, and in some cases throws in nonsensical reviews. It seems that someone turned this behavior back on him, and now he finds it greatly offensive, but that hasn't stopped him from doing it.

Even walking away from writing, we have serious problems. On the forums, he talks about himself frequently, even when the thread doesn't focus on him or his problems; he uses random topics as a place to moan about how he doesn't like his situation or talk about how great he is. However, that's the least intolerable of his actions. He'll pose a question - whether or not it's in the proper topic is a roll of the dice - and when someone either asks him for details to help answer his question or reveals that he answered his own question (he's never once supplied enough details without answering his own question), his response is to yell and attack the person with ad hominem. Sometimes he doesn't need to say a word. Sometimes he finds someone posting in another topic and decides to attack them for seemingly no reason.

Another reason for these alternate accounts is, by his own admission, deception. The above features several reasons for people to dislike peterbarry3, no matter what name he uses, and as I stated, he uses this to argue that people express such dislike with his work not because of the threads themselves, but because of the user who writes the threads. While this is partially true - the biggest problem is the person - this doesn't change the problems with his writing. However, he uses the alternate accounts in a failed attempt to prove that there are no problems with his threads. He adopts a new account name and submits threads to stories using these new names in an effort to deceive editors. Should an editor find a thread that isn't so bad and approve it, he'll begin to say the editors are the problem since they're not giving consistent messages; they don't want his threads, but they're approving them at the same time. If you find that argument of his to be nonsense on the grounds that peterbarry3 was deceiving them in the first place, then you've now experienced his muddled logic. Between the personal attacks that prove he lacks even the simplest of eloquence, he'll occasionally slip in some of this completely illogical thinking. Don't get too accustomed to it, because once someone destroys that logic, he will contradict it in the next post, only to use it again at a later point.

Like I said, quite the story. Problems he refuses to acknowledge, rudeness, a massive ego, hacking, and constant lies and muddled logic. He's been banned for all of it, but he keeps coming back and trying again. I don't know why Laurel and Manu won't do something about him on the forums since there's more room for a permanent solution, but the fact remains that he's going to be a constant problem on CHYOO until one of them dies. Oh, and that's something I forgot above: he gives users death threats if they thoroughly humiliate him. If only Laurel and manu would enforce their own rules and banish him - the hacking and death threats are clear violations of their rules.

Everyone else, feel free to throw in your own experiences. 24ward gave one and I gave the generic, but please, tell us when peterbarry3 got under your skin.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 07-17-2013 at 12:14 AM.
 

Old 07-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
hell_kaiserV2
Experienced
 
hell_kaiserV2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 67
Kaitou, leave Tim's posts alone. They do the work of proving our points for us and shows us how he has no life outside the internet (probably because he's been banned everywhere else and their coding is more advanced), so why mess with it?

Mixer, the one thing Kaitou left off was my first meeting with Tim. He left malicious threads that criticized a typo made, but did nothing else. I don't mean feedbacks or reviews, I mean actual threads for the whole world to see, and it wasn't just me he was doing it to. I confronted him with a different account, telling him to grow up and not make hate threads, mostly because some of those people didn't grow up on English and they're here to improve their English (not to mention it's just an all around dick move that proves he's a loser).

And before he can deny it again, allow me to link and screenshot to one of his bashing threads. I'll even throw in the thread it bashes.

links:

origin - http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/103304
bashing - http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/185228

screenshots:

origin - http://imageshack.us/a/img6/7514/swl0.jpg
bashing - http://imageshack.us/a/img28/614/hzty.jpg

It bashes the person who wrote the last thread, it doesn't continue the story, and doesn't even change the question. The girl is being asked if she wants to do what SHE ASKED TO DO!

Now, knowing Tim, he'll say this is from the hacker again, the one that only appears when Tim doesn't like what we say about him.

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 07-19-2013 at 07:26 PM.
 

Old 07-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #13
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_kaiserV2 View Post
Kaitou, leave Tim's posts alone.
I'd love to, but he believes lies are spam, and I'm not allowed to leave spam on the CHYOO forums. Therefore, in accordance with his wishes, I must delete his posts of lies. I left a few, but this is strictly for the sake of context in the event I'm too slow to get rid of them before someone responds to him.

However, I have been inclined to leave the last few up and restore some of his old posts into a locked topic. I'll see what I can do, but for those who missed it, this was the chain of events:

1.) peterbarry3 happily proclaimed the screenshot thread to be his work when the on-site thread was untouched, and that it is not a bashing thread.
2.) When the thread was removed, he continued to stick to the first point while also blaming me for deleting his work (even though he's previously insisted that I don't have powers on the CHYOO site).
3.) He insisted there never was such a thread, even though the screenshots were clearly visible proof.
4.) He proclaims the thread is the work of hell_kaiserV2 meant to lessen his name and image, and has no connection to him otherwise.

If anyone meaningful wishes to contest this account, then I'll be needing an imageshack account or for Laurel and Manu to give a damn about CHYOO.

Add to it, he doesn't even know which link is the dead one leading to the deleted thread and which shows a screenshot of the thread hosted on another site, even when hell_kaiserV2 clearly makes the distinction for him. Additionally, he contends that the deletion of thread from the site means the screenshot magically disappeared too, as well as that we all somehow obtained the amnesia necessary to forget that he insisted this thread was once an excellent part of CHYOO. Seriously, I want to leave these up for everyone's viewing pleasure and to demonstrate his status as the site laughing stock, but he'd have to change his mind and remove lies from the description of "spam." Amazingly, it's the one issue he hasn't contradicted, even when he's the most prominent victim of this ruling.

Also, peterbarry3, for someone who claims to have an active offline life and several other websites, you sure seem desperate to belong to CHYOO and Literotica.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 07-24-2013 at 12:45 AM.
 

Old 07-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #14
Black_Frost
Experienced
 
Black_Frost is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzper View Post
Another way to tell if it is or isn't TJChurch is his total inability to take a hint.
And another way is that he magically drops an issue when someone makes a new reply to a topic he's posted in and shows us that he can't handle two people at once. As if we needed anymore proof he's an idiot.

Last edited by Black_Frost : 07-25-2013 at 01:01 AM.
 

Old 07-28-2013, 11:25 PM   #15
hell_kaiserV2
Experienced
 
hell_kaiserV2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 67
Update

His new username is ripples.
 

Old 07-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #16
whizzper
Really Really Experienced
 
whizzper is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: NYC
Posts: 463
Yeah, and I think he's getting worse.
 

Old 07-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #17
N_reloaded103
Virgin
 
N_reloaded103 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
He keeps trying to write for my stories and it is now my daily routine to log on, decline his threads and then actually work on the stories. He switches his username but the poor quality of his writing remains consistent. The characters have no personalities and they all seem to speak in super villain monologues. The guy has no idea how to have characters actually talk to each other.

I also don't understand why he forcibly needs to add to other people's stories, why can't he just write his own and work on those?
 

Old 07-31-2013, 11:14 PM   #18
peterbarry3
Really Experienced
 
peterbarry3 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_reloaded103 View Post
He keeps trying to write for my stories and it is now my daily routine to log on, decline his threads and then actually work on the stories. He switches his username but the poor quality of his writing remains consistent. The characters have no personalities and they all seem to speak in super villain monologues. The guy has no idea how to have characters actually talk to each other.

I also don't understand why he forcibly needs to add to other people's stories, why can't he just write his own and work on those?
So, as it seems to have become my place to do, let me correct a few things.

1] The "poor quality of" my writing does not remain, as it has never been there. (For those that say it has/is, I consider the source. Even the editors that approve my threads seem to not have the ability to access a dictionary, online or otherwise.)

2] If you are declining my threads, you actually can include that as working on the stories, in that it makes them worse. As I stated in the previous, however, adding your own threads does the same thing as declining mine.

3] As for why I don't write for my own stories: Every time I've created one, Torg stole it, along with the other stories I was the editor for at the time. I see no reason he wouldn't do the same if I were to create another story today... Especially since it is clear he actually does no work on the stories he is credited as editing. (I have threads written last year still waiting to be either approved or denied on those tales.)

4] Also, as it appears to have been erased, let me reiterate I am not the writer known as "ripples", nor do I know who is. This just must be the next on the list of decent writers you have all chosen to become jealous of since he (along with people under a year old) can write higher-quality work than you.

Last edited by peterbarry3 : 09-17-2013 at 07:03 PM.
 

Old 08-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #19
N_reloaded103
Virgin
 
N_reloaded103 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
So, as it seems to have become my place to do, let me correct a few things.

1] The "poor quality of" my writing does not remain, as it has never been there. (For those that say it has/is, I consider the source. Even the editors that approve my threads seem to not have the ability to access a dictionary, online or otherwise.)

2] If you are declining my threads, you actually can include that as working on the stories, in that it makes them worse. As I stated in the previous, however, adding your own threads does the same thing as declining mine.

3] As for why I don't write for my own stories: Every time I've created one, Torg stole it, along with the other stories I was the editor for at the time. I see no reason he wouldn't do the same if I were to create another story today... Especially since it is clear he actually does no work on the stories he is credited as editing. (I have threads written last year still waiting to be either
approved or denied on those tales.)

4] Also, as it appears to have been erased, let me reiterate I am not the writer known as "ripples", nor do I know who is. This just must be the next on the list of decent writers you have all chosen to become jealous of since he (along with people under a year old) can write higher-quality work than you.
Funny how I never mentioned ripples.

Last edited by N_reloaded103 : 08-01-2013 at 01:08 AM.
 

Old 08-01-2013, 03:31 AM   #20
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
So, as it seems to have become my place to do, let me correct a few things.
If by "correct" you mean "apply a personally favorable spin to this situation," then yes, that is your place. Too bad you can't do that properly either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
1] The "poor quality of" my writing does not remain, as it has never been there.
Ratings disagree. Likewise, so too does the work itself:

1.) Recently, I commented in a review how you couldn't be bothered to read the story enough to know whether or not it uses immersive text.
2.) For chimney2001, I drew attention to a massive logical oversight in one thread, and found no explanation in the comment section to act as a guide for future thread writers should this contradiction have been meant as a foreshadow.
3.) Users have habitually been able to identify your new accounts once you begin using them, within a day no less.

Please refer to previous posts to learn your other amateurish signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
(For those that say it has/is, I consider the source. Even the editors that approve my threads seem to not have the ability to access a dictionary, online or otherwise.)
What was it you once wrote? Just because someone is wrong in hypothetical situation A does not mean someone is wrong in all similar situations, or all situations of any kind. Something like that, right? Anyway, the point you made was that someone isn't wrong 100% of the time. It's quite interesting you believe this doesn't apply to anyone but yourself, since you claim everything we say is lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
2] If you are declining my threads, you actually can include that as working on the stories, in that it makes them worse.
The only time you made a story better was...you know, I can't think of a single time you improved a story. You bring action to a halt, you deviate from guidelines and established facts to the point of contradiction, and your dialogue is unrealistic in both content and emphasis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
As I stated in the previous, however, adding your own threads does the same thing as declining mine.
Indeed, both submitting ones own threads and declining your threads achieve the same thing: improve the quality of the story.

For a less jovial comment, I'd like to ask if you're really that petty, or if you're talking out of the bruises to your ego. Would you really go so far as to make such negative comments about a person's writing as an act of revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
3] As for why I don't write for my own stories: Every time I've created one, Torg stole it, along with the other stories I was the editor for at the time.
So it would have been better to leave them on accounts that were justly banished, thereby preventing them from approving any new threads and ensuring the auto-approve and auto-promote features aren't abused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
(I have threads written last year still waiting to be either
approved or denied on those tales.)
Need I remind you that some people prefer to leave your threads alone as opposed to even touch them? You're going to resubmit them without change, so denying them doesn't do any good. You hack the blocked lists of stories, so blocking you is equally useless. It's easier to leave your threads to rot, but then that requires editors to not have auto-approve enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
4] Also, as it appears to have been erased, let me reiterate I am not the writer known as "ripples", nor do I know who is.
Also, since I missed my chance, the only reason this post of yours remains, flagrantly violating your rule of "lies are spam" and the forum rules concerning spam, is that someone else responded to it and the context is necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
This just must be the next on the list of decent writers you have all chosen to become jealous of since he (along with people under a year old) can write higher-quality work than you.
Praise for someone you claim to not know while you've openly bashed everyone else on CHYOO. That alone proves it's your new account. You have all these posts on the forum, and you've yet to make one positive comment about anyone besides yourself (you've also yet to make one truthful comment, but that's a different issue).

However, the infant comment is a riot, considering it's plagiarizing a comment someone made about you. I used to ask if you could ever argue a point without attacking someone verbally, but you've inductively proven to be incapable of such a feat. Therefore, I'll drop that issue and ask a different question: Can you insult someone without "recycling" comments directed towards you.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 08-07-2013 at 01:19 AM.
 

Old 08-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #21
Black_Frost
Experienced
 
Black_Frost is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_reloaded103 View Post
Funny how I never mentioned ripples.
And even funnier is how he proved my point after he strongly asserted I was wrong. Thank the moderator for deleting your shame, peter, or whatever your name is today.

Last edited by Black_Frost : 08-01-2013 at 10:57 PM.
 

Old 08-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #22
hell_kaiserV2
Experienced
 
hell_kaiserV2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 67
We didn't need this, but just for laughs I sent an email to ripples, and got a return email from hcruhcmit@gmail.com. How pathetic, Tim.
 

Old 08-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #23
peterbarry3
Really Experienced
 
peterbarry3 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_kaiserV2 View Post
We didn't need this, but just for laughs I sent an email to ripples, and got a return email from hcruhcmit@gmail.com. How pathetic, Tim.
You claim things like that (not true, FYI), & yet you have admittedly hacked & taken over many of my old names, even making posts using names that once belonged to me. I'd say trying to be someone you simultaneously claim is pathetic is even more pathetic.
 

Old 08-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #24
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbarry3 View Post
You claim things like that (not true, FYI)
Normally I'd delete this spam/lie in accordance with peterbarry3's wishes, but I think this would be one of those times a little disregard for his self-destructive ruling is in order. Tell us: How do you know this story from hell_kaiserV2 is a lie? Shouldn't the reality of this story be known definitively only by hell_kaiserV2 and ripples, the only parties involved in the email exchange (assuming ripples was indeed contacted and wrote back)? If you're not ripples, how could you possibly know whether or not hell_kaiserV2 is telling the truth?
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang
 

Old 08-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #25
peterbarry3
Really Experienced
 
peterbarry3 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Normally I'd delete this spam/lie in accordance with peterbarry3's wishes, but I think this would be one of those times a little disregard for his self-destructive ruling is in order. Tell us: How do you know this story from hell_kaiserV2 is a lie? Shouldn't the reality of this story be known definitively only by hell_kaiserV2 and ripples, the only parties involved in the email exchange (assuming ripples was indeed contacted and wrote back)? If you're not ripples, how could you possibly know whether or not hell_kaiserV2 is telling the truth?
What you should be doing is not asking me pointless, inane questions. What you should be doing is asking h_k for proof his story is not a lie. When he fails to provide it (as you & he always do for your claims, which you then leave here in spite of them being lies, & instead deleting my honest truths), you should delete his post.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.