Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 01-26-2014, 02:05 PM   #151
SquidProQuo
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdays View Post
Have any women here done the "let-me-get-this-out-of-my-bookbag mini-flash"?
No, never intentionally, I'm too scared to, I can be so inhibited. I have intentionally gone out of m way and dressed nice for a few male professors though. Thanks for sharing your experiences, yesterdays. It's interesting to get into a glimpse of how the other side ticks.

Old 02-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #152
Xojlene2015xo
Really Experienced

I've never fucked a teacher but def turns me on. His or her ;-) authority over me n making me please mmmm

Old 02-16-2014, 05:52 PM   #153
avidwriter
Experienced

HS teacher here. Always interested in talking with ladies who have teacher fantasies. A former student of mine mentioned she had one once, but is always bouncing from guy to guy and I'm not sure how to feel about pursuing that.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:51 PM   #154
LynetteLovett
Literotica Guru

Nice to see this thread is still sort of lively.

I missed you, did you miss me?

Old 02-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #155
DarkrSide
Literotica Guru

I think we have all had that one teacher they would love to fuck, I know I did. First breast I ever felt was a teacher's (not the one I wanted though, LOL). But yes, it's about authority it's also about the forbidden fruit.

I am nerdy at times and rather proud of it.

Check out my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-17-2014, 12:48 PM   #156
BunniGrrl
Really Really Experienced

This is a hot fantasy. Even though I've never fantasized about a specific teacher, I have thought about it. I like the idea of being seduced or submitting to someone in authority.

Old 02-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #157
DarkrSide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniGrrl View Post
This is a hot fantasy. Even though I've never fantasized about a specific teacher, I have thought about it. I like the idea of being seduced or submitting to someone in authority.
It would definitely lead to some hot RP, that's for sure.

I am nerdy at times and rather proud of it.

Check out my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #158
StrongMaster7

I had a number of very sexy teachers in my junior high, high school and college years. It was great being able to look at them without seeming to gawk. After all, students paying attention was what they wanted.

I really developed many of my preferences from those ladies. There were petite, but shapely ladies. Two of them were of dark complexion and dark hair. One had long hair and the other a stylish short cut. I undressed them with my eyes thousands of times. I imagined what they looked like nude, how they might respond to an advance and what they might be like in bed.

Another favorite of mine was an older New England lady who was larger and very buxom. She wore these sweaters and sat up quite straight. Those boobs of hers jutted out beautifully. It was impossible to concentrate on math. I imagined that they were full and firm. She always wore a big harness-type bra.

I wonder if those teachers have any idea of how many loads they inspired?

Old 02-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #159
emma_the_librarian
Literotica Guru

There are a few professors here on Lit. I've been lucky to chat with a couple.
For some reason my dominant side comes out and it turns out to be me who wants to pin him to the desk and wrap my hands around him. Keeping him mostly clothed, but adding the fear factor of a nearly closed (but not quite) office door. The sounds of student hustle and bustle outside. The sounds of his uncontrolled moans on the inside.

Just a thought.

-Listen to me or maybe read me in My Library-

Old 02-17-2014, 02:32 PM   #160
MissProvocateur
Really Experienced

The professors I have slept with definitely have a dominant streak, it has to come with the territory I guess.

Old 02-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #161
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

When I was a teen there was a female English teacher I wanted bad.

Now that I work at a university I suspect there are a couple of female students who fantasize about me.

Old 02-17-2014, 04:28 PM   #162
bemyescapex

I am going to school to be a teacher...the idea of being with another teacher drives me wild. Close enough, eh?

Old 02-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #163
HornyProf
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissProvocateur View Post
The professors I have slept with definitely have a dominant streak, it has to come with the territory I guess.
love to join this select group

Old 02-18-2014, 12:38 AM   #164
smoulder
Really Experienced

Hot biology teacher

I had this hot biology teacher that I would love to have fucked on the desk. She was very sexy, nice firm tits and an ass that swayed like no body's business

Old 02-24-2014, 05:20 AM   #165
Scintillation
Virgin

In reality fucking a professor seems like it would be something that would be a huge turn off as most of my professors are not really all that attractive.

However in my own little fantasy world, the taboo of fucking someone you're not supposed to, someone with authority and control over your future so to speak is incredibly arousing. Not to mention all the fun (and cliche) classroom props/furniture like rulers, desks, being marked all over with chalk. What a great excuse to wear a too short plaid skirt, thigh highs and a sheer white button down over a lacy bra. It's one of the oldest fantasies in the books* and for good reason. It's timeless.

*pun totally intended

Old 03-06-2014, 01:50 AM   #166
jameslewis
Literotica Guru

Instructor in government and law. In real life I wouldn't play with any students, but surrounded all day by shapely legs and bodies, downblouse shots, why it's enough to give a man ideas! Any ladies who like to explore the possibilities of anything that could happen between teacher and student, PM or YIM - let's play.

Old 03-06-2014, 02:25 AM   #167
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

I taught jr and sr accounting for a few years and know all too well about the runaway thoughts that students have. I also did private tutoring and I can tell you that the younger ones are far more given to taking risks and speaking their minds than I ever was at that age.

Edit: I had someone pm me when she read this and I cleared my pm box before replying back. I am so sorry. Second chance?

Last edited by southern_gal : 03-07-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #168
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

I find it relatively easy to compartmentalize, and that's a good thing because I wouldn't be able to do my job well if I were constantly distracted by sexual thoughts and fantasies. My students know me only as being very professional because I am determined to only act that way around them. I'm pretty sure they'd be shocked to somehow discover that I frequently imagine engaging in sexual situations with some of them. For instance, just yesterday I met with a student during my office hours about his grades and future assignments. He was properly deferential to me as an authority figure who has significant power over him, and I treated him with respect and all due professionalism. We both ended the meeting satisfied, I think. He had no idea, however, that I had pictured him undressed. He would have been beyond shocked if I told him, as I had actually thought, that if I were a student of his age, I'd probably be eager to have sex with him. He'd also be shocked to learn that I later masturbated to the thought of him being very sexually aggressive and taking me by force.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:30 PM   #169
musicfan1976
Really Experienced

Being a teacher I can attest to how wild things can get among staffers. I've been with a couple of teachers (and some of which I work with). I have never been with a atudent though there are definitely some that are very developed. I think my biggest fantasy in thia realm would be with former students. I could never imagine risking my job however I def would love a liaison with a student once she were in college.

As for my fantasy from the student perspective, when I was a teen I lacked the nerve to go thorough with it but I wanted to intentionally get caught with a hustler magazine by a specific English teacher I had. I never gad the courage to do it, but I wanted her so badly. I wiuld fantasize about going down in her and she teaching me how to please a woman.

Mrs. L, if you're out there I'm still lusting for you!

haha

Old 03-12-2014, 01:10 PM   #170
soccermomnympho

I fucked a few professors in college. Something about getting my mind working really got my pussy working. I also felt they'd be able to put me in my place, and they did.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #171
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

I should mention that when I was a student it never even crossed my mind to have actual sex with a professor. Some were good-looking and smart and all, but I was around enough desirable college guys that the profs seemed irrelevant.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #172
hardcollege4

Would have loved to if I ever had the opportunity. I used to check this website where students would go online and rate their professors on teaching and ease of class, but you could also give them a little chili pepper if they were hot. I would usually pick my classes based on those peppers... unfortunately nothing happened, but I did make my fair share of appointments with professors to ensure there might be a possibility

Old 03-12-2014, 03:42 PM   #173
HornyProf
Literotica Guru

I keep it professional

but it is hard not to fantasize about special office hours....

Old 03-31-2014, 11:08 PM   #174
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Where did?

Hi all

Where did the girls who who like being the student for the professor?

A guy here who enjoys females. And students.

And tonight am in a hotel, reading literotica

With Skype and yahoo and camera

If you'd like to say hi, send a PM here and tell me about you a bit.

Whatever you desire.....

Gabriel

Old 04-01-2014, 02:21 AM   #175
CoaxMe
Experienced

I'd be willing to role play this...If anyone is interested... I'd be the cute female student....If u want to be teacher.

Last edited by CoaxMe : 04-01-2014 at 03:06 AM.