Old 12-26-2007, 11:37 PM   #18626
tinman69s
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by One4u View Post
I experienced incest a time back in my life. Would be interested in hearing of others...

You need to tell us about yours too!! But remember that it happened after you were 18 yrs old

Here is the price of freedom:
Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain,
pint of blood...... Paid in advance!

You don't know what lonesome is-- until IT is carved in stone.

"A man is NOT rich by what he HAS, Rather he is rich by what he IS"

I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier!

REDNECK----AND PROUD OF IT!!!

View my stories here .... http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 12-26-2007, 11:45 PM   #18627
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Just popping in to say hello.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
dude.

Old 12-26-2007, 11:57 PM   #18628
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Just as the first arc of semen burst from him in an agony of ecstasy, Ian's attention was drawn by a perceived movement at his bedroom door. He looked up to see his mother standing slack jawed and wide eyed as she watched her son's semen gushing from his cock.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #18629
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Still Here

Hi geronimo. Nice to see you, hope your holiday was fun.

Mine was okay. Back to writing though, gotta get started on the 2008 material.

Hi to everyone, tinman and anyone else who drops by.

BrettJ

Writer / Busy working / Sensualist

Old 12-27-2007, 12:21 AM   #18630
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Hi geronimo. Nice to see you, hope your holiday was fun.

Mine was okay. Back to writing though, gotta get started on the 2008 material.

BrettJ

working on a couple myself, Brett. finally got some time to throw at it. no incest pieces just now, but i have some ideas for some in '08. 5:20 in the am here, can't sleep, so i thort i'd be productive. keeps me outta trouble (ish).

hope you're having a good one, fellah. 'luck with '08.

season's greetings to all the thread too.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:53 AM   #18631
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

More updates

Good luck on the writing Geronimo. It's nearly 1 AM here and I likely won't be in bed much before 6 AM, but that is my normal routine. Quite frankly, I am happy to be back to it.

The new one is unique for me, but I will leave a little mystery.

BrettJ

Author / Still at It / Studmuppet

Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #18632
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonWaltz View Post
Hello.

Hello, yourself.

WELL CUM to the Family Fun thread of Literotica.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #18633
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by One4u View Post
I experienced incest a time back in my life. Would be interested in hearing of others...

This thread is full of people recounting their adventures and their fantasies. Read and enjoy.

And if you feel like posting details of your own adventures, I, for one, would enjoy reading of them.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:42 PM   #18634
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
Just as the first arc of semen burst from him in an agony of ecstasy, Ian's attention was drawn by a perceived movement at his bedroom door. He looked up to see his mother standing slack jawed and wide eyed as she watched her son's semen gushing from his cock.
I would LUV to see my son's semen gushing from his cock.

YUMMY!!!

Old 12-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #18635
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi geronimo

BrettJ

Hello, dear Host Brett.

I am so sorry for our earlier "incident".

Being a woman I can and will blame it on those dreaded hormones.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:15 PM   #18636
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Accepted

Hello to you as well NEIGHBORLADY.

Apology accepted, with gratitude.

So again - I extend the invitation - CO-host the thread with me, that way the site can benefit from two different perspectives.

Too bad I don't have a daughter, but I do have a young lady who writes me who calls me "Poppa Brett". It is very arousing [ and she's drop-dead gorgeous ]

What can I say - also that her mom is hot, hot, hot and I'd love to share them?

BrettJ

Writer / Around / Studmuppet

Old 12-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #18637
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hello to you as well NEIGHBORLADY.

Apology accepted, with gratitude.

So again - I extend the invitation - CO-host the thread with me, that way the site can benefit from two different perspectives.

Too bad I don't have a daughter, but I do have a young lady who writes me who calls me "Poppa Brett". It is very arousing [ and she's drop-dead gorgeous ]

What can I say - also that her mom is hot, hot, hot and I'd love to share them?

BrettJ

Writer / Around / Studmuppet

I will simply post as I have been. If that is co-hosting it's what I do. I enjoy WELL CUMMING (I LUV Khan-E's phrase) new people to the thread, acknowledging posts, and interacting with like-minded people. I don't need a "title".

You, Poppa Brett, have a very dirty mind. Perhaps that is why you make such a good host for this thread.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #18638
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Continuing

Your choice hon. Invitation's extended.

Yep, I am naughty, despite other things. I consider myself a gentleman, but as it says in my profile, who says a kind & considerate person can't be kinky?

Had new pictures taken today, so there will be a new one on my Profile in the next few days. Also working on new material, have achieved the 2007 goal, so trying to hit 175 or better for the end of 2008.

Sometimes my mind boggles at how much I've written. Still doesn't seem real.

I am grateful to LIT for jump-starting my writing again and giving me a paying hobby as well.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Old 12-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #18639
Gunner70

1st cousins

I had been in the Navy for about 6 months and was headed back to Great Lakes for Electronics A School when I decided to stop off in Nashville, Tn after getting a military hop from Orlando, Fla where my mom & step dad lived. I had three cousins in Nashville two females and a males all nearly 6 ft tall. I was
6'2" 185lbs. I really had fantasies about Brenda, she was the oldest, I had watched her play profesional basketball two years earlier. Watching her move on the court during the game gave me many nites of masterbatory visions for months aterwards, but alas when my Aunt and Uncle came to pick me up they told me Brenda was out of town. However my other cousin Deeanne was with them and she greeted me warmly.

Taking military hops is not like taking a commercial flight. The aircraft are often slow prop aircraft that are loud and uncomfortable. Deeanne and climbed into the back seat and I said I was exhausted so I put my head on her lap to rest.

As we road to my Aunts and Uncles house from the military base, it was a long ride, Deeanne told me she had just broke up with her boy friend. I got bold. I was still a technically a virgin. I sliped my hand up her leg and gently stroked her thigh.

She said nothing so I went a bit farther and touched her panties and felt her pussy. Dam I got scared but she felt good I withdrew my hand as she had stiffened. I closed my eyes sighed and I did nod off tell we got to their house as she stroked my close cropped hair.

When we arriived I was shown a spare room (my aunts sowing room) I was only going to be there two nights. When Deeanne came to me and hug me and kissed me and said to me "you do anything you want to me".

But with only two nights we never got the chance.

Over the years the chated on the phone. I even got to Nashville again once on business but was so wiped out after a 1000 mile drive we did not get together and now she is gone a rare Kidney disease took her very young in her 40's.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #18640
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Slightly Off-Topic

I don't know if this is the place for it, but I will post this news here anyway.

If any of you are into old-time "Pin Up" art, the name Bettie [ or Betty ] Page may be known to you. Comic fans know her from Dave Steven's "Rocketeer" series and she was also an early Playboy centerfold. To pin up fans, she's an icon.

Bettie is ill at the moment in hospital, with pneumonia. She is recovering, but a good thought or two could not hurt. She's 84, so spare her a thought, okay?

BrettJ

Writer / Bettie fan / Sensualist

Old 12-27-2007, 08:35 PM   #18641
tinman69s
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner70 View Post
I had been in the Navy for about 6 months and was headed back to Great Lakes for Electronics A School when I decided to stop off in Nashville, Tn after getting a military hop from Orlando, Fla where my mom & step dad lived. I had three cousins in Nashville two females and a males all nearly 6 ft tall. I was
6'2" 185lbs. I really had fantasies about Brenda, she was the oldest, I had watched her play profesional basketball two years earlier. Watching her move on the court during the game gave me many nites of masterbatory visions for months aterwards, but alas when my Aunt and Uncle came to pick me up they told me Brenda was out of town. However my other cousin Deeanne was with them and she greeted me warmly.

Taking military hops is not like taking a commercial flight. The aircraft are often slow prop aircraft that are loud and uncomfortable. Deeanne and climbed into the back seat and I said I was exhausted so I put my head on her lap to rest.

As we road to my Aunts and Uncles house from the military base, it was a long ride, Deeanne told me she had just broke up with her boy friend. I got bold. I was still a technically a virgin. I sliped my hand up her leg and gently stroked her thigh.

She said nothing so I went a bit farther and touched her panties and felt her pussy. Dam I got scared but she felt good I withdrew my hand as she had stiffened. I closed my eyes sighed and I did nod off tell we got to their house as she stroked my close cropped hair.

When we arriived I was shown a spare room (my aunts sowing room) I was only going to be there two nights. When Deeanne came to me and hug me and kissed me and said to me "you do anything you want to me".

Over the years the chated on the phone. I even got to Nashville again once on business but was so wiped out after a 1000 mile drive we did not get together and now she is gone a rare Kidney disease took her very young in her 40's.
That started out as a good story!!! But man, what a sad ending. But what about Brenda? What happened to her?

Here is the price of freedom:
Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain,
pint of blood...... Paid in advance!

You don't know what lonesome is-- until IT is carved in stone.

"A man is NOT rich by what he HAS, Rather he is rich by what he IS"

I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier!

REDNECK----AND PROUD OF IT!!!

View my stories here .... http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 12-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #18642
rawkchik
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I don't know if this is the place for it, but I will post this news here anyway.

If any of you are into old-time "Pin Up" art, the name Bettie [ or Betty ] Page may be known to you. Comic fans know her from Dave Steven's "Rocketeer" series and she was also an early Playboy centerfold. To pin up fans, she's an icon.

Bettie is ill at the moment in hospital, with pneumonia. She is recovering, but a good thought or two could not hurt. She's 84, so spare her a thought, okay?

BrettJ

Writer / Bettie fan / Sensualist
She is an icon, I've had a poster as long as I could remember. This is sad news, though I'm slightly pleased (I thought she was deceased, so at least she's alive).

Gunner70, that was certainly a shame you both never managed to do more. It's always a tragedy when someone dies before their time.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt

Old 12-27-2007, 08:53 PM   #18643
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Hi RAWKCHIK and welcum again [ see NL, I use it too LOL ]

Nope, Bettie's still alive, if not kicking at the moment. She was found about 10 years back and had very little idea of her notoriety. Dave Stevens and Olivia, who draw her from time to time, share royalties with her and she's comfortable. Hef has also been very generous.

BTW - I have no idea who this woman whose breast you touched is. Someone from modern Pop culture?

BrettJ

Writer / Into Oldies [ not women necessarily LOL ] / Sensualist

Old 12-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #18644
Elextra
Literotica Guru

Hello everyone. I hope a good holiday was had by all.
My boyfriend's uncle got us the best gift, he got us Eurail passes...we're booked for the Republic of Ireland to Benelux, France. We leave tomorrow and are taking about a month to travel, we'll be back a few days before the semester starts up.

uncle Brett have you see the new Kim Possible's yet...i just saw part one of graduation again today.

to all my family here...have a grea new year and i'll see you all next year.
E·lec·tra com·plex (plural E·lec·tra com·plex·es) noun_ psychoanalysis_daughter’s supposed attraction to her father:_a daughter’s unconscious unresolved sexual attraction to her father. The term itself has now been rejected by most theorists.

My Stories

Old 12-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #18645
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner70 View Post

Thanks for sharing, Gunner.

Yours is a bittersweet tale. Sorry for your loss. Glad you had a chance to have some naughty fun for a time.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:04 PM   #18646
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Hi

Hello to you ELEXTRA, my naughty little fucky niece.

Nice - a Eurorail pass is not cheap [ although if broken down, it is reasonable ]

Nope - no KP's yet, still on the older cycle. Today's was 1st "Monkeyfist" episode. Hell, some of these I can recite line-for-line.

I am hoping Family runs them starting in the New Year, cheap buggers.

BrettJ

Writer / Relative / Sensualist

Old 12-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #18647
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkchik View Post

This is sad news, though I'm slightly pleased (I thought she was deceased, so at least she's alive).

I echo this thought.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #18648
rawkchik
Literotica Guru

Quote:
BTW - I have no idea who this woman whose breast you touched is. Someone from modern Pop culture?
Miss Meg White is a drummer for a band consisting of only her and her brother/ex-husband (It's amiguous) Jack White. They're rather popular and I encourage anyone and everyone to give them a listen.

Though among a certain few, she's famous for an apparent sex tape which isn't actually her.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt

Old 12-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #18649
Elextra
Literotica Guru

I'm not trying to start anything but someone commented earlier about men not being rape victims. Men can be, and are, sexually assaulted every day. Any man can be sexually assaulted regardless of their size, strength, appearance, occupation, race or sexual orientation. As for getting an erection the body responds wether the person wants it to or not, a man will get an erection is his body is sitmulated. The same goes with ejeculation. The man suffers just the same as women, just in different ways. Its harder for a man to deal with the rape because of how they would be viewed in society, as was stated in this thread they made fun of the man for reporting it.

It's not something that should be joked aboutm its just as serious as the rape of a woman. There are some really good websites out there about this issue and I would urge you to read up on it before making a joke of it, because i doubt you would make a joke of it if it was a woman who was raped.
E·lec·tra com·plex (plural E·lec·tra com·plex·es) noun_ psychoanalysis_daughter’s supposed attraction to her father:_a daughter’s unconscious unresolved sexual attraction to her father. The term itself has now been rejected by most theorists.

My Stories

Old 12-27-2007, 09:13 PM   #18650
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

More from Me

Still here - with a question.

Do any of you ever get PMs that approach you in a friendly or flirty manner - you respond in kind - and you never hear from them again?

Sometimes I wonder if people are just messing with you.

Nice to see so many out tonight and enjoying out thread. Keeps it going, with some sensual posts.

BrettJ

Writer / Slightly Annoyed / Sensualist

Closed Thread