Old 12-10-2007, 12:27 PM   #18376
Samael
formerly Prophet Reality

Location: In the 7th lair of Hell... Many call it the special hell!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsico32 View Post
As Stroked she just stood there watching me as i watched her. Looking from my crotch and back to my eyes a stroked furiously. Thoughts running through mt head like never before, It was happening she is watching my dream come true. then she spoke" come on honey cum for mommy. That was it I exploded she almost looked embarrassed as erupted to the words she had spoken. I sat there cum on my belly cum on her panties. She kust looked for a few seconds and spoke again" did what I say help? yes i said sheepishly, almost embarrassed myself. Go clean up and get to bed, she said as she walked into the bathroom. before she closed he door she said we will talk tomorrow.............
This is getting very interesting! Please continue!!!

Beware my blade, for it strikes true and straight.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:35 PM   #18377
rsico32
Virgin

I won't be able to finish up

today but our talk was very interesting. And it lead my wildest dreams being fulfilled ten fold

Old 12-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #18378
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:

She said we will talk tomorrow.............

I can hardly wait to see what "tomorrow" brings.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #18379
i8k4u
Experienced

The summer I turned 19 I discovered my first genital hair, just about when I also discovered masturbation. Fortunately, as it turned out, my step-sister Darlene - just six months younger - discovered her first pussy hair and the joys of self-satisfaction at virtually the same time.

I was in the bathtub using a handfull of soap lather to stroke myself when I looked down and saw a curly, brown hair floating on the surface of the rapidly cooling bath water. Finishing the business in hand as rapidly as possible: just one bathroom for five kids and two adults; I pulled the drain plug and, without really thinking about it, plucked at the floating hair. Ouch! That really stung. I discovered it was attached somewhere just north of my recent handful.

As the only girl in the family Darlene had her own room. It happened to share a common wall with the bathroom. As I toweled off she knocked on the door, opened it and entered the bathroom asking me if I was alright. Embarrassed at being caught naked by my "sister" I hurriedly covered up. Darlene, ready for bed and dressed in just a clinging light cotton nightgown and a summer-weight robe, sort of stuttered that she'd heard my cry and was concerned I'd fallen and hurt myself. I told her no, I was alright and that the cause of my yelp had been mistakingly yanking out a new body hair. She giggled and told me she too had been discovering hair in places she wasn't used to seeing them in.

Being just 19 and very inexperienced, and driven by hormones I hadn't even heard of at that point, I was instantly hard again - a fact the towel did nothing to hide. Darlene blushed a very arousing shade of pink and couldn't seem to quit staring at the bulge in my towel. Stuttering in consternation I shooed her out of the bathroom, finished drying off, got into my PJ's and headed for my room, still sporting most of a woody.

Two afternoons later, as I got home from after school football practice, Darlene stopped me in the hall leading to her bedroom and the bathroom. She told me both folks were still at work and the "boys", our three younger siblings, were down the street playing with the neighbor kids. She sort of hesitated and I started walking away, telling her I was hot and sweaty and needed a bath.

Ten minutes later, just as I was lathering up "old faithful" there was a tap on the bathroom door and, without waiting for an answer, Darlene entered closing the door quietly behind her. Caught 'red-handed' as it were and mightily flustered I dropped a washcloth over my groin and tried to appear calm. Darlene, dressed in summer shorts and a T-shirt, sat on the toilet and again stared right at my crotch. Although my boner had been slowly subsiding for a moment or two, her direct stare re-energized things and it was rearing its head again.

She asked, in a very quiet voice, if I had hair "down there" yet. I answered "yes" and that yanking one out had been the cause of the yelping she'd heard earlier in the week. Without further hesitation she slid aside the crotch of her shorts showing me her pubescent pussy, lightly ringed with soft, downy hair, and asked me if I thought she looked like a "freak" with hair framing her "place". Swallowing a sudden lump in my throat I answered, in all honesty as it was the first 'real' pussy I'd ever looked at outside of a magazine, that it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Coyly, she let a finger slip lightly over her mound and down to the bottom of her slit. Looking at me she said one of her friends from school had told her that boys "played" with their "things". Without pause she asked if I ever did that? "Y-y-yes," I stuttered as she continued petting herself. "Girls do too, you know" she said.

At this point I was so hard, so horny and leaking so much precum I didn't care if I got in trouble for what I was about to do. Standing up, still ankle deep in the bath water I let the washrag drop and stood there with my hardon pointing at the ceiling. She gasped and I stepped out of the tub. Running completely on autopilot as I'd never even kissed a girl before, they were 'yucky' after all, I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. Without warning it wasn't a soft, tender kiss any longer. My tongue snaked out, ran lightly over her lips and began insinuating itself into her mouth. She opened up and we were suddenly sharing our first ever French kiss... with each other.

So horny by now that I couldn't breath without squeaking, I took one of her hands in one of mine and carefully placed it on my cock. Squeezing her hand firmly I began jacking myself off with her hand. We broke our kiss and she looked down at her hand. Wrapped around my swelling cock she applied a little more pressure and picked up the pace. I moaned loudly, dropped her hand and reached for her pussy. I had to wrestle my fingers into the crotch of her shorts but in seconds I was lightly fingering her virgin hole.

Looking down I could see her nipples, now nearly as hard as my cock, making tents in her T-shirt and I bent down and sucked one into my mouth. As I sucked on her hard nubbin through her T-shirt I slowly inserted a finger all the way into her pussy. I wriggled my finger around in her sopping cunt and, purely by accident, discovered that if I pushed in and then pulled mostly out and then pushed in again it made her crazy. She moaned, she squirmed and the pressure and speed of her hand on my dick increased to the point where I almost couldn't stand it any more. Nothing had ever felt so good as her hand on my cock. At that point I didn't believe anything ever would.

Without warning she started mewling, trembling and shuddering. Not knowing what was happening I started to pull my finger out of her pussy. She trapped my hand between her thighs and started riding my finger like it was a hobby horse. I had to cum. It was a natural imperative and I couldn't have held it back at that point if my balls had been gripped by pliers.

Suddenly weak at the knees I started firing machine gun bursts of white-hot come all over her T-shirt, her thighs and the floor. Ropes of thick come dripped from the toilet bowl, her legs and soaked into her shirt. Gasping for breath as if I'd been running wind-sprints in football practice I sort of leaned on her shoulder hoping I wouldn't pass out.

Moments passed, I don't really remember how long, but as our breathing returned to normal we looked at each other, smiled shyly and looked around us at the mess I'd made. I grabbed the washcloth off the floor and started wiping off her hand, her shirt and the floor.

Staring at my cock again, she giggled and asked if "it" was always that stiff. "Pretty much, " I replied.

My sexual exploration with Darlene lasted almost a year, until my dad divorced her mom. If you like this one maybe I can write later about other experiences we shared.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #18380
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8k4u View Post

My sexual exploration with Darlene lasted almost a year, until my dad divorced her mom. If you like this one maybe I can write later about other experiences we shared.
Please do.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:13 PM   #18381
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post

My ** year old niece is drop-dead H-O-T now. Nearly 5'10", blonde and ... whew.

Good thing intelligent, real-life behavior intrudes.

Weird having adult conversations with her too - hell, this is the most we've talked - ever.

BrettJ

Writer / Uncle / Sensualist
Sounds familiar. Give her long straight black hair, hazel eyes, olive skin, medium height, and an unbelievably shapely ass... and you know what was going through my mind the last time I saw my niece (who was then about 21 years old). If we weren't both in a very public place, I would've told her that I was ready to answer the "call" that she'd given me several times when she hadn't been of legal age. As it is I keep hoping to run across her again. She always said that I was the only one in the family who could understand her... and it is true that no one else can match either her horniness or mine. She introduced my son to the joys of incest, and it's hard to imagine anyone better for that!

Old 12-10-2007, 02:20 PM   #18382
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Back

Returning for a few minutes this afternoon before I go out to Cross the kids.

They have finally changed the locks on the place next door, so the idiot neighbors are DONE breaking in with a spare key. If I hear 'em again, I will be calling the Police and the landlords.

Better night of sleep too, I bet.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Old 12-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #18383
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elextra View Post
just stopping in to say hi....its the end of the sememster and its cram and finialzie time....i don't think i spelled that correctly (shrug).

i'm sitting on my bed, writing a story for a class, putting off a project for another, watching football with the b/f...eating frozen cranberries.
I don't know what's wrong with Literotica. If I don't look very close I end up reading and responding to messages from '06. Not sure if the timer problem is with Lit's server or my PC. Now that I've successfully located the latest messages, including yours, let me volunteer to help you with any field studies (feel studies?) that you may require for any coursework on human sexuality... especially if it involves activity between younger women and older men. NJ is after all only about a half hour from where I live. Uncle NippleFreak is always happy to help a passionate young niece, with or without her boyfriend as part of the action... Threesomes are another fantasy I've never had a chance to play out in real life.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #18384
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak View Post

She always said that I was the only one in the family who could understand her... and it is true that no one else can match either her horniness or mine. She introduced my son to the joys of incest, and it's hard to imagine anyone better for that!

Any chance of you sharing the story of your niece and your son?

I, for one, would LUV to read it.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:48 PM   #18385
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborLady View Post
Any chance of you sharing the story of your niece and your son?

I, for one, would LUV to read it.
I'm not sure about all details. He knew more than most kids about sex, but she was MUCH more experienced. She'd always lick her lips and very noticeably rub her crotch when she'd talk to either him or me.

During holidays we'd cram a lot of people into a very small house with communal sleeping arrangements (which unfortunately never put me into the same bed with the sister in law who I've wanted through most of my adult life). My son and his cousin were in separate sleeping bags in the back room. I know that the two of them ended up in the same sleeping bag before the night was over and that she gave him some hands on experience in how babies are made. He didn't stop blushing for a week and I noticed that he was suddenly spending hours in the bathroom. I can easily imagine that he has fantasized about his cousin during thousands of j.o. sessions because she has been the focus of some lovely cums of my own.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #18386
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Thanks for sharing that, Freak.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #18387
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborLady View Post
Thanks for sharing that, Freak.
You are quite welcum.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:18 PM   #18388
Elextra
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael View Post
Good luck with the end of semster stuff lil sister.... and take breaks when you can.....

Thank you big brother... miss you
E·lec·tra com·plex (plural E·lec·tra com·plex·es) noun_ psychoanalysis_daughter’s supposed attraction to her father:_a daughter’s unconscious unresolved sexual attraction to her father. The term itself has now been rejected by most theorists.

My Stories

Old 12-11-2007, 10:01 AM   #18389
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Does anyone have any "special" family gatherings planned for the holidays?

Old 12-11-2007, 10:21 AM   #18390
me oscar
intensely tenderly Daddy

NL..you have my vote of confidence to be the hostess here

you are sincere, passionate, caring, and are compassionate to all who live in or fantasize about this life..

I put my faith in you

Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #18391
me oscar
intensely tenderly Daddy

Quote:
today but our talk was very interesting. And it lead my wildest dreams being fulfilled ten fold
your story is incredible....i can imagine how shaken you would have been in that positon

and to have it all begin to reap benefits to you..and her..........incredible..congrats and continued best wishes

Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #18392
me oscar
intensely tenderly Daddy

elextra

have a good finals week....best of luck

Old 12-11-2007, 10:28 AM   #18393
me oscar
intensely tenderly Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexBandit999 View Post
Despite being 18 when this happened, I wasn't that active with the opposite sex. I had been to a few wild parties and done a little of this and that, but I hadn't yet had any groundbreaking sex and most girls didn't give me a second glance.

My Dad left my mother, my sister and me when I was 6 and Claire (my sister) was 8, but we got on with life and were pretty well off. We had a nice large house in a secluded neighbourhood where not many people talked to eachother... most of my neighbours, like my mother were away on buisness for most of the year so i was left on my own at home most of the time.

anyhoo cutting a long story short i had split up with my GF the day before and my mother was home for the week due to a meeting being cancelled or something and she asked what was up. I told her what had happed and asked what is it about me that makes me boring and crap when being around women. she told me I have to become more confident in myself and sat me in a chair. she nelt down infront of me and told me what a special guy I was to her and how plenty of girls would want to fuck me brains out.

I was shocked at these words coming from my own mother and just sat there... she then leaned in and kissed me on my cheek while sliding her hand quite deliberately over my crotch, then got up and walked out of the room swaying her hips as she walked.

I just sat there it total disbelief as to what just happened and realised what a sexy woman she is... thats where it all started for us.
looking forward to more, friend

Old 12-11-2007, 10:28 AM   #18394
rsico32
Virgin

I will leave Evertone with this for the

When I awoke I was totally frozen. i didn't know how our talk would go. would she be pissed would she nip the whole thing in the bud? Would it be dismissed or embraced and taking a step further. It was a long walk down the hall and she was awake and waiting. Deep breaths

Old 12-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #18395
me oscar
intensely tenderly Daddy

Quote:
When I awoke I was totally frozen. i didn't know how our talk would go. would she be pissed would she nip the whole thing in the bud? Would it be dismissed or embraced and taking a step further. It was a long walk down the hall and she was awake and waiting. Deep breaths
I know that I will be having you and your situation in my thoughts......don't have fear..be confidant....

Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #18396
siddey1
Literotica Guru

thanks for sharing all of your hot stories...i would share mine but sis and i weren't 18 at the time...

Old 12-11-2007, 10:56 AM   #18397
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by me oscar View Post
NL..you have my vote of confidence to be the hostess here

you are sincere, passionate, caring, and are compassionate to all who live in or fantasize about this life..

I put my faith in you

Thank you, oscar.

Kinds words from a man with war helmets in his AV.

What's the story about them?

Old 12-11-2007, 10:59 AM   #18398
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddey1 View Post
thanks for sharing all of your hot stories...i would share mine but sis and i weren't 18 at the time...
I'm not sure you can say that.

Old 12-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #18399
me oscar
intensely tenderly Daddy

I am half Danish......and wanted to find an avatar that resembled that a bit....when i first got here..i didn't know much about avatar or anything..and that was the first image i foud that fit..so I went with it

is it too menacing? is that why not many reach out to chat with me.....fear?

Old 12-11-2007, 11:03 AM   #18400
rsico32
Virgin

Well

I approached the kitchen she was sitting at the table, she smiled as i sat across from her. When she spoke i remember shivering, "do you like me" she said. If course, I replied but she spoke over repeating, "Do you like m in that way". Of course and I apologized , as an erection grew in my pants. She spoke again asking me if waht happened the night before was what i wanted. i answered yes, she replied is that it? I was a dumbiy and asked what she meant. My step mom laughed and said' you just want me to watch? I stammered a reply nnnnno. I shifted in my seat and she asked me if I was hard.....................

Closed Thread