http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxggyXtCSWw

Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM   #18227
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_and_easy
mmm yummy indeed... I can't wait!
you've a fertile imagination.. very attractive in a MILF
For those who might be interested, my imagination isn't the only part of me that is fertile.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #18228
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborLady
For those who might be interested, my imagination isn't the only part of me that is fertile.
You want to get pregnant?

Old 11-30-2007, 11:41 AM   #18229
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ
NEIGHBORLADY.......
If you're a wee bit out of shape, my suggestion? Start swimming or bike riding, it melts pounds quickly.

My son fixed my bike while we were gone this week. I still need a new tire, but everything else is ready for use, as weather permits. I do try to stay in shape. My shape of 34-30-36 isn't too bad for a 35 year old mother of three.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:43 AM   #18230
Screname56
Literotica Guru

you wanna have another child?

Old 11-30-2007, 11:57 AM   #18231
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans101
I have a question for everyone who posts to this thread.

Is incest something that you've actually done, is it just a fantasy, or is it perhaps both?

I fall into the latter category. My sister and I were lovers when we were younger. That relationship left me with an intense interest in incest. Not the kids being abused and daughters being raped variety, but the sort that happens between consenting adults.

So which of the above describes you? If you have experienced incest, would you be willing to describe your experience here?

Thanks

Hans
I, too, have done both, though my actual incest experiences are somewhat limited - a hayloft fling with a male cousin and some slumber party explorations with a couple of female cousins (All of us 18 years of age at the time, of course).

My fantasies center around my son (18, obviously).

My husband is aware of these fantasies and helps to fuel them now. During our recent "getaway" he spent one evening requiring me to call him by my son's name as we had sex. It was amazing. It made me so hot, even though it was only fantasy.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:58 AM   #18232
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
My husband is aware of these fantasies and helps to fuel them now. During our recent "getaway" he spent one evening requiring me to call him by my son's name as we had sex. It was amazing. It made me so hot, even though it was only fantasy.
Is it his son too?

Old 11-30-2007, 12:04 PM   #18233
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes
You want to get pregnant?

Hubby and I are considering it. I mgiht already be after this past week. If not, we'll "consider" it further.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #18234
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Hubby and I are considering it. I mgiht already be after this past week. If not, we'll "consider" it further.
this is great best of luck

Old 11-30-2007, 12:08 PM   #18235
TorontoStudent
Really Experienced

Hi everyone, haven't posted on here in a long time.. haven't really been using Lit much the past year or so.
But I'm back and catching up on the thread... Glad everyone is still here and enjoying their fantasies!

I think I fall into the "no experience but lots of fantasies" category of this site... A few aunts/cousins that I could imagine having fun with. But generally I like to hear stories and fantasize.

Neighborlady, I really love all of your posts and your fantasies! Very fun (and sexy) to read.
I wish I was your son or one of his friends! I'm sure you are a MILF and they are lucky to be around you with your imagination

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi! Looking to trade fantasies with females if anyone is interested.
I'll try to post more now that I'm back.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:13 PM   #18236
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes
Is it his son too?
No.

My oldest son is the result of a wild party. I was the only girl there (18+, I'm certain). And all the guys had "a turn". I was pretty wild in those days. I am still not certain of the identity of the father.

I did marry at 18+ to a real bastard - abusive, alcoholic. He "shared" me with his friends. I got pregant at 18+ and he decided he was tired of me and divorced me while I was pregnant with his child, my daughter.

I met my current hubby a short while later. We married when I was 18+, with him being completely aware of my past. He loved me anyway. We've been married 18+ wondrous years and have a son of our own, 18+.

So now you know more of my sordid history. I am who I am.

(Note - Everyone on Lit. is 18+)

Last edited by NeighborLady : 05-13-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:16 PM   #18237
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
No.

My oldest son is the result of a wild party. I was the only girl there (18, I'm certain). And all the guys had "a turn". I was pretty wild in those days. I am still not certain of the identity of the father.

I did marry at 21 to a real bastard - abusive, alcoholic. He "shared" me with his friends. I got pregant at 23 and he decided he was tired of me and divorced me while I was pregnant with his child, my daughter.

I met my current hubby a short while later. We married when I was 25, with him being completely aware of my past. He loved me anyway. We've been married 10 wondrous years and have a son of our own, 5 (although on Lit, he may be required to be 18, too).

You are a lot ... kudos for your braveness: not so much for telling a stranger, but for overcoming the ugly that hit you

Old 11-30-2007, 12:17 PM   #18238
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

[quote=TorontoStudent

Neighborlady, I really love all of your posts and your fantasies! Very fun (and sexy) to read.
I wish I was your son or one of his friends! I'm sure you are a MILF and they are lucky to be around you with your imagination
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Student.

It is nice to be appreciated.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:29 PM   #18239
Screname56
Literotica Guru

well good luck with the kid and if you need help let me know haha jp

Old 11-30-2007, 05:49 PM   #18240
tinman69s
Literotica Guru

Quote:
No.

My oldest son is the result of a wild party. I was the only girl there (18, I'm certain). And all the guys had "a turn". I was pretty wild in those days. I am still not certain of the identity of the father.

I did marry at 21 to a real bastard - abusive, alcoholic. He "shared" me with his friends. I got pregant at 23 and he decided he was tired of me and divorced me while I was pregnant with his child, my daughter.

I met my current hubby a short while later. We married when I was 25, with him being completely aware of my past. He loved me anyway. We've been married 10 wondrous years and have a son of our own, 5 (although on Lit, he may be required to be 18, too).

Well, honey, I am glad that you finally found one that was worthy!!One that would step up to the plate and be a man !!! Congratulations honey, for finding a real man!

Here is the price of freedom:
Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain,
pint of blood...... Paid in advance!

You don't know what lonesome is-- until IT is carved in stone.

"A man is NOT rich by what he HAS, Rather he is rich by what he IS"

I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier!

REDNECK----AND PROUD OF IT!!!

View my stories here .... http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 11-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #18241
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Quote:
No.

Well the story seems one of discovery to me. Sordid maybe but only in the way you were treated by people who show far less maturity and responsibility than you do. You kept your children and raised them and eventually found someone worthy of you.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:50 PM   #18242
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Welcum to VOYEURCHIC and enjoy our thread.

NEIGHBORLADY, you sound hot - but you seemed to say you wish you were firmer, so those are good ways. Sexy's a state of mind anyway. And continue enjoy many happy times and fantasies that bring you kinky joy.

Torontostudent, welcome back.

I am still here, as you can all see.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Old 11-30-2007, 10:35 PM   #18243
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I, too, have done both, though my actual incest experiences are somewhat limited - a hayloft fling with a male cousin and some slumber party explorations with a couple of female cousins (All of us 18 years of age at the time, of course).

My fantasies center around my son (18, obviously).

If the opportunity to be with your son ever presented itself, would you be willing to take it?

Imagine your son realized your desires for him and decided to pursue you. What do you think your reaction would be?

Thanks for sharing

Hans

Old 12-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #18244
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I have a question for everyone who posts to this thread.

Is incest something that you've actually done, is it just a fantasy, or is it perhaps both?
It's just a fantasy for me, I guess, if incest applies only to blood relatives. I did once have an intense sexual relationship with a sort of adopted sister. It was extremely exciting when I realized that the girl who I'd long regarded as my closest family member had grown into a very beautiful woman. We began to play around when she was 18 and I was 19. We first had intercourse on her 20th birthday. I'm hard as a rock at the memory of how soft her breasts were. I'd never dreamed that anything could be so soft. And I was very surprised to find out how nice her pubic hair felt and smelled. Then there's the memory of how warm and comfortable her pussy lips felt around my cock. She was the first woman I ever made love with, the one who introduced me to French kissing and "69." What I would give to be able to pump a load of hot cum into her even now, when she is middle aged and still one of the most beautiful women I've seen!

Old 12-01-2007, 12:31 AM   #18245
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Quick Comment

Just a quick comment from me ...

Nice to see the thread so active again, although we seem to have lost NUBIAN [ you still out there? ] and my niece LANDIEK is M.I.A. too

BrettJ

Author / Scripter / Sensualist

Old 12-01-2007, 12:33 AM   #18246
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I am who I am.
And you are most definitely someone who I wish lived near me. There's a vulnerability in your self disclosure that attracts me to you. That's part of the beauty of making love with a family member, related by blood or otherwise: You already know one another, so there's no reason to "front." You're making love with a real person... not just fucking an illusion.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:52 AM   #18247
Lloyd2004
QUEENSLAND BOY

Smile

Quote:
Thanks

If anyone would like to know more about my past with my sister, feel free to ask. It is not something I'm the least bit ashamed or shy about.

Hans
Do tell...sisters and brothers are neat!

Lloyd

...She's on Fire... A new POEM is it any good?

Playgrounder #44
On top of Spirit Shadow

Lloyd2004

In loving memory of Becky (Rebecca Ann-Marie Hall)AMH 1 May 1985~~16 Jan 2005

Old 12-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #18248
Lloyd2004
QUEENSLAND BOY

Smile

Quote:
No.

Obviously you have made the best of it................wish my mom had been so open with me..................

...She's on Fire... A new POEM is it any good?

Playgrounder #44
On top of Spirit Shadow

Lloyd2004

In loving memory of Becky (Rebecca Ann-Marie Hall)AMH 1 May 1985~~16 Jan 2005

Old 12-01-2007, 01:10 AM   #18249
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Morning All

Hello all, hope you're keeping well, nice to see everyone.

In writing my tales of lust, although they're not real, virtually EVERY character I write has a visual template. Some are Playboy Playmates or Adult models for the like, but I try to have a visual in my head and give them a voice.

I want the characters to be "real" in my head, I suppose.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Old 12-01-2007, 06:46 AM   #18250
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd2004
Do tell...sisters and brothers are neat!

Lloyd
We were each other's first. We were involved for almost three years overall, though our sexual relationship wasn't always "on" during that time.

She is, to put it bluntly, the best I've ever had. The first time I had sex with another girl after her, I thought that something must be very off because it wasn't anywhere near as good. If sex with my sister is a 10, then sex with this other girl was a 4.

All of the intensity and the intoxicating feelings of overwhelming desire and lust that I'd felt with my sister just weren't there with this other girl. It was sex, but without the sexiness.

Things have gotten better for me over time, but sex is still never more than a 7 or 8.

Closed Thread