Old 11-19-2007, 05:08 AM   #18051
bharman4102
Literotica Guru

Old 11-19-2007, 05:24 AM   #18052
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Chances for Passion

Sometimes we're only given a few chances for love and passion - so reach out and grab that brass ring if it's offered - but be very careful, there can be consequences!

Huggsss to LANDIEK.

BrettJ

Writer / Still Awake / Sensualist

Old 11-19-2007, 10:28 AM   #18053
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak
Not as nice as the ones at NippleFreak's Secret! Besides, we offer free licking, fondling, and sucking as part of the deal.
Oh, I think I have found a new store in which to shop.

Is customer satisfaction guarenteed?

Old 11-19-2007, 10:35 AM   #18054
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticketyboo
my wife and i had sex with my auntie - is that classed as incest?

Please share the details. That sounds HOT!

I would call it Incest. She is your Auntie.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:38 AM   #18055
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael
I love your measurements, and definitely a real woman and not a tooth-pick, or as me and friends call them, walking skeletons.

Why form a line? Why not lie in the middle of the room on a coozy bed and let us all circle you and have fun!!!!

MMMmmm!!!

That sounds like a plan.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #18056
super_dude_32
Really Experienced

i wrote a story

I wrote a "true" story about the first time my aunt sucked my cock. It is 100% true and happened some years ago. If you guys would be interested in it i would be glad to post it on here. Just let me know.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #18057
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborLady
I'm a woman who loves to be licked. And I taste good! At least I think so.

Funny thing, I love to lick and would love to find out how you taste.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:32 PM   #18058
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Quick Note

Stories about real-life experiences are always wel-cum here! Post away ... but please, mind LIT's age rules, okay?

BrettJ

Writer / Keeping an Eye on Things / Sensualist

Old 11-19-2007, 03:22 PM   #18059
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_dude_32
I wrote a "true" story about the first time my aunt sucked my cock. It is 100% true and happened some years ago. If you guys would be interested in it i would be glad to post it on here. Just let me know.

Please share.

But remember that you were at least 18 when the event took place. Lit's age rule.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #18060
super_dude_32
Really Experienced

my favorite aunt.....

keep in mind this is completely true!!!!

At the time I was about 22 and my Aunt was in her late 40’s. She is a very attractive blonde with blue eyes. She is about 5’5” tall and weighs about 150 lbs and she has a huge set of tits. I would have guessed somewhere about 44D’s at least. We had always been pretty open talking about sex ever since I got to be about eighteen and had always kidded and joked privately about our respective sex lives or lack there of at times. On this particular evening my current girlfriend, (future wife), at the time and I were hanging out at my Aunt and Uncle’s house on a Friday night just kind of goofing off. The whole group got hungry and I got nominated to run out for fast food. No one else wanted to go with me. So My Aunt said that she would go with me if nobody else would.
So on the way to the fast food joint my aunt jokingly asked me if I was getting laid any. I replied to her that I was indeed getting laid quite often but the current girlfriend wasn’t much for giving head but hey you take what you can get ya know. She kind of giggled and said that she couldn’t understand why some women don’t like giving head. That to her it was so much fun and so sexy to do. Then she said something that started the ball rolling, “I give the best head in the world!”

I just started laughing.

She asked me, “What’s so damn funny?”

“Every woman I have ever met claims they give the best head in the world. I am sure you give great head BUT you all say that you give the best and you know it,” I replied.

“I do give the best head and I can prove it” by now she was a little pissed at me I could tell.

I asked her, “What do you want me to do go back and ask my uncle if you suck a pretty mean cock?”

“No,” she told me, “if you don’t believe me why don’t you put your money where your mouth is then big boy.”

By now I think we are doing a lot of talking and no action to see who blinks first, kind of like a game of chicken. So I said to her, “Why don’t you be the one to put your MOUTH where your money is!”

We had just pulled into the drive through and she eyeballed me like I had really just pissed her off. She looked at me hard and says “Pull out of the drive through and park over there”

I was like, “What???”

“Pull out of the drive through and park!” she said sternly.

“Ok, ok, hold your damn horses.” I am nervous as hell. I still am not sure what is happening. In the back of my mind I am wondering if she is about to kick my ass for this but I didn’t really start it all or did I? My cock is straining to get out of my jeans and I somewhat just propositioned my own Aunt and now I am about to get my ass chewed out for it. So I pull out of the drive through line and find a parking space to park in and hold my breath to see what she is about to say.

“Pull out your cock” she says with a certain matter of fact.

I am freaking out! “What????”

“If you will pull out your cock and show it to me I will give you the best blowjob of your entire life!” she smiled at me as she replied.

I still think she’s full of shit and we are playing chicken so I said “Sure if that’s what you want me to do, then what the hell.”

She says to me, still staring at me with those wonderful blue eyes. , “No it’s what you want, believe me.” Her breast are heaving up and down as she breathes and I begin to think that just maybe she is more nervous about all this than I am.

I figure what the hell, I’ve got this under control right. At least I’ll teach her not to somewhat dare me to do anything and watch her turn beat red in the mean time. I’ll teach this bitch a lesson for messing around with me like this. So I unbuckle my pants and unzip and flop my incredibly hard cock out right in front of her. I smile and look at her as if to say here it is bitch now put up or shut up.

She just looks at it and then finally said “Well your uncle doesn’t have shit on that. That is one beautiful cock you have and that must be one lucky girl to get it stuffed in her regularly. Now dare me to suck your cock.”

“Dare you to suck my cock?” I replied kind of stupidly I felt at the time.

“Yeah, Dare me to suck your cock. I never refuse a good dare” she said to me.

By now I am so hard I can’t believe it. My cock is bobbing up and down in my lap right out in the open in the parking lot of a busy fast food restaurant. Absent mindedly I start to stroke my cock a little. Up and down the shaft slowly just teasing myself and her. Now I am not blessed with the largest cock in the world but it is a very nice 7 to eight inches long when I am hard and the wilder the situation the bigger it gets. I have seen it even longer at times, but what I think makes it special is its girth. My cock is very thick but not too thick and the head mushrooms at the top nicely and hangs over the outside edge of my shaft. As we sit there I am tracing around the edge of the head of my cock with my thumb, right where it meets the shaft of my cock and wondering if I say the words will she do it.

Nervously I manage to get out, “I dare you to suck my cock.”

As soon as those words came out of my mouth she lowered her head into my lap and engulfed my cock. I nearly had a heart attack! I couldn’t believe this was happening. I am in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant getting a blow job from my hot aunt! She pulled up off of my cock and then circled the head of my cock with her tongue. She licked up and down both sides of it and then went all the way back down on it until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She flattened her tongue out inside her mouth and let it rub the underside of my cock while she bobbed up and down on it like she had never had a cock before in her life. She was possessed. Sometimes when she got about half way up it she would move her head from side to side and I would almost jump out of my seat. I had never felt anything that wonderful before in my entire life. She licked and sucked on my cock for about ten minutes before I finally announced that I was about to cum. To my surprise she didn’t flinch she just lowered her head down as deep as she could get my cock in her and then looked up at me. To this day I still will blow my load when a woman looks me in the eyes as she is sucking my cock. Right then I blew the biggest load of my life right into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then licked all around the head of my cock and placed it back inside my pants and then zipped me back up and buckled my pants and belt. Finally she kissed me and I could taste my cock and my cum in her mouth. This was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me in my whole life.

Then she asked me, “Was that the best blow job you ever had?”

Breathlessly I replied, “Yes ma’am!”

With that we went through the drive through and got food for the others and brought it back to her house. On the way in she told me that if I ever wanted my cock sucked to just call her and that’s just what I did after that. There were many more occasions we hooked up and eventually I did fuck her but those are all other stories.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:39 PM   #18061
Screname56
Literotica Guru

wow very good story very very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxggyXtCSWw

Old 11-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #18062
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Hardrock
Funny thing, I love to lick and would love to find out how you taste.

MMMmmm!!!

I could go for that!!

How long is your....tongue?!

Old 11-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #18063
super_dude_32
Really Experienced

my story

thanks, it got turned down to be put on lit. go figure. I guess i should find an editor for it but i have tried contacting three but they dont respond back

Old 11-19-2007, 03:51 PM   #18064
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:

There were many more occasions we hooked up and eventually I did fuck her but those are all other stories.

And I, for one, would LUV to read all of them. Please post more.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #18065
super_dude_32
Really Experienced

NL,

In reading this thread you show an affinity for your son. Has anything ever developed at all from that situation?

and i will tell you more if you think its worth hearing. As a teaser, the last time we hooked up my soon to be wife was out on her batchellorette party.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #18066
Spenser41
Daddy-O

Super Dude... very lucky man. Wish I had a hot Aunt like that.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #18067
super_dude_32
Really Experienced

yeah best blowjobs i ever had in my whole life!!! now i live 300 miles from her and we havent gotten together in years but she still calls me occasionally to tell me she is missing my cock right now, lol

Old 11-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #18068
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborLady
MMMmmm!!!

I could go for that!!

How long is your....tongue?!

Long enough

*he says and then licks his eyebrows.*

All kidding aside, it's not how long you are but how you use it. That goes for tongues as well as other things.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #18069
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
NL,

In reading this thread you show an affinity for your son. Has anything ever developed at all from that situation?

and i will tell you more if you think its worth hearing. As a teaser, the last time we hooked up my soon to be wife was out on her batchellorette party.

Nothing overtly sexual has happened between my son and I, though we do flirt some. I don't think either of us is comfortable with pushing it beyond that.

I do LUV to read of others' exploits with family - real and fantasy. That is why I hang out on this thread.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #18070
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Hardrock
Long enough

*he says and then licks his eyebrows.*

All kidding aside, it's not how long you are but how you use it. That goes for tongues as well as other things.

Well, you'll have to demonstrate how well you use "it" - tongue as well as other things....

Old 11-19-2007, 07:36 PM   #18071
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

From BrettJ

Hi all - man, it's good to see this thread alive again and with some new people [ like you NEIGHBORLADY ] sticking around. Warms the cockles of my ol' perverted heart.

super_dude, if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that LIT wouldn't post the story because of the "my aunt" and "I" and other such stuff. Write it out as a story, with dialogue, a few less run-on sentences, give people names [ like "Aunt Marian" - you can make 'em up ] and it should be okay. If you want to do that and then post, I am more than willing to edit it for you.

Hope all are having a good night.

BrettJ

Writer / Sometimes Editor / Sensualist

Old 11-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #18072
tinman69s
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Are you kidding??/ You haven't posted it yet!! get with it man!!!

Here is the price of freedom:
Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain,
pint of blood...... Paid in advance!

You don't know what lonesome is-- until IT is carved in stone.

"A man is NOT rich by what he HAS, Rather he is rich by what he IS"

I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier!

REDNECK----AND PROUD OF IT!!!

View my stories here .... http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 11-19-2007, 09:43 PM   #18073
tinman69s
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Nervously I manage to get out, “I dare you to suck my cock.”

As soon as those words came out of my mouth she lowered her head into my lap and engulfed my cock. I nearly had a heart attack! I couldn’t believe this was happening. I am in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant getting a blow job from my hot aunt! She pulled up off of my cock and then circled the head of my cock with her tongue. She licked up and down both sides of it and then went all the way back down on it until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She flattened her tongue out inside her mouth and let it rub the underside of my cock while she bobbed up and down on it like she had never had a cock before in her life. She was possessed. Sometimes when she got about half way up it she would move her head from side to side and I would almost jump out of my seat. I had never felt anything that wonderful before in my entire life. She licked and sucked on my cock for about ten minutes before I finally announced that I was about to cum. To my surprise she didn’t flinch she just lowered her head down as deep as she could get my cock in her and then looked up at me. To this day I still will blow my load when a woman looks me in the eyes as she is sucking my cock. Right then I blew the biggest load of my life right into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then licked all around the head of my cock and placed it back inside my pants and then zipped me back up and buckled my pants and belt. Finally she kissed me and I could taste my cock and my cum in her mouth. This was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me in my whole life.

Then she asked me, “Was that the best blow job you ever had?”

Breathlessly I replied, “Yes ma’am!”

With that we went through the drive through and got food for the others and brought it back to her house. On the way in she told me that if I ever wanted my cock sucked to just call her and that’s just what I did after that. There were many more occasions we hooked up and eventually I did fuck her but those are all other stories.

Damned good and hott story!!! thanks for sharing that with us!!

Here is the price of freedom:
Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain,
pint of blood...... Paid in advance!

You don't know what lonesome is-- until IT is carved in stone.

"A man is NOT rich by what he HAS, Rather he is rich by what he IS"

I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier!

REDNECK----AND PROUD OF IT!!!

View my stories here .... http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 11-19-2007, 10:52 PM   #18074
anonsis
Virgin

Hey people. Havn't been on for a while, I miss being with my brother, but I'm happy for him. I had thought of the idea of asking if he wanted one more go sometime.

Old 11-20-2007, 04:18 AM   #18075
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

AM Hello

Nice to see you ANONSIS. Hey, you never know what might happen.

Yep, up early and doing a few things, will check with y'all later.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Closed Thread