Old 11-18-2002, 12:46 PM   #1376
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: My fave dream

Quote:
Originally posted by sensualpilgrim
I always have a dream where I would be married to a beautiful woman. We would have a lovely daughter who we would teach sex to. We would fuck our daughter as much as we can and she would bring all her friends to have orgies together. Finally, my wife and I would marry our daughter. I always wake up with a cum!

That is HOT!!! I think you'll fit in here fine, Pilgrim.

Do you realize we are the ONLY Incest Thread on the entire web hosted by a female John Wayne impersonator?!?! LOL!!!

Old 11-18-2002, 12:56 PM   #1377
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyes66M
Well that is how my Granddad stole my fuck.

I'll try to get back here soon and tell you more about Aunt Bev and me her nephew

It may have been mad and sad for you, but that hot plot made my twat HOT!!! I'm ready for MORE!!!

Old 11-18-2002, 11:37 PM   #1378
blueeyes66M
Experienced

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
It may have been mad and sad for you, but that hot plot made my twat HOT!!! I'm ready for MORE!!!
Bring your hot Twat and wrap it around this granddad's meat and massage it until it throbs to a creamy lather !!

Old 11-18-2002, 11:44 PM   #1379
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Size matters!

Quote:
I live in a trailer (YES! I'm trailer trash!!) on my Uncle's farm. We are in a VERY rural area in Southern Illinois.

Last night I dreamed that Richard Dreyfuss was fucking Kathleen Turner on the roof of my trailer with a helicopter flying overhead keeping them in the spotlight. (It must have had something to do with eating cold leftover ziti with marinara sauce right before going to bed.)

I woke up horny and fucked myself with my 10" cock vib, thinking not of Richard Dreyfuss, but of George Clooney (MMMMMM!!!!). I came L O N G and LOUD!!!!

This raise a interesting question. Khan, is your pussy a same size as female horse?

Old 11-18-2002, 11:59 PM   #1380
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reply to K

Quote:
I'm NOT a mother in Real Life. But I do FIRMLY beleive that every man has a "mother fixation", that special, forbidden desire to fuck his mother. I also beleive that everywoman has a "father fixation", that same taboo desire to fuck her father.

So, readers, am I right?!?!
Very Freudian, but I do agree that most people's iimage of ideal mates are formed from the childhood image of their youthful parents. I mean, some women are not happy with me for prefering thing to average women but my mother and aunts (all 8 of them!) were that type so it stuck in my heart!

Old 11-19-2002, 11:35 AM   #1381
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Re: Re: BIG MOUTHS

Quote:
WOW! Am I that transparant?!?! I do have these "Control" issues! I have become more aware of them since I started posting at Lit.

I stopped a virtual "gang-bang" on "The Exhibitionist In Me" due to a loss of control.

I stopped a REALLY HOT SRP called "Connie Revealed" because to continue meant becoming a submissive-in-training, a role I refused to accept.

I may be a Slut. No, change that! I AM a SLUT!!! But I am the SLUT in charge of her life and her choices. I HATE having anyone take any of that "control" away from me!
You are a very independent woman and I like that!

Old 11-19-2002, 11:44 AM   #1382
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: PREGNANT INCEST

Last edited by sensualpilgrim : 01-24-2008 at 11:39 AM.

Old 11-20-2002, 05:25 PM   #1383
hot nutz
Experienced

Wink

Just a bump to get us back to the top of the heap.

Old 11-20-2002, 11:55 PM   #1384
blueeyes66M
Experienced

yes bump bump bump

Seems everyone is asleep or very busy with something..

Old 11-21-2002, 01:42 AM   #1385
blueeyes66M
Experienced

Re: Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:

Within a couple minutes they both are moaning and groaning. He is telling her how great she tight pussy is and that she is the best fuck he has ever had. I hear her telling him to cum now cause she is ready to take his load. I see his legs began to tremble and hear him let out a long moan. She apparently collasped on to the bed and he then backs up a step or two and I see his hand pulling up his pants. He walks out the door and into the truck and roars out of the drive.

Well that is how my Granddad stole my fuck.
When I was sure Granddad had left the horse farm I rolled out from under the bed. Bev by that time had got her jeans back on and was buttoning up. "Damn Roy, I am sorry for the interruption. That old fart of my Dad seems to alway show up at the worse of times." All I could do was grin and did not really knowing what to say. "What is this about your agreement with him and his threating foreclosure?" I asked.

"Well, there was an agreement between him and myself. But he'll never foreclose on us. Despite the fact that my pussy costs him about $50,000 per year I only really fuck him about once a month.. Expensive fucking wouldn't you say? However, he is still making good money with the cut he gets from ever sale. So he'll never foreclose. I started screwing him before we had an agreement and then it was a lot more fun. Now there isn't much foreplay, just get it in and cum and then go."

Standing up and coming right up to me face to face Bev told me, "Roy, I do want to make love to you. If will just have to be at another time. Do you have any plans for tonight?" With that she give me a passionate kiss. "How about coming to dinner about 7:00pm and drive in from the north instead of the south. Park you car in the garage."

I headed out to the pasture to check on the colts with a hardon again, thinking, " Tonight!!!"

Old 11-21-2002, 01:19 PM   #1386
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
Bring your hot Twat and wrap it around this granddad's meat and massage it until it throbs to a creamy lather !!

OOOOOhhhh, Grandpa, your cock is soooo BIG and HARD!! Put it up my Pussy and FUCK ME!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Last edited by KHAN-E : 11-21-2002 at 01:29 PM.

Old 11-21-2002, 01:23 PM   #1387
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
This raise a interesting question. Khan, is your pussy a same size as female horse?

SMILE WHEN YOU SAY THAT, PILGRIM!

I can BARELY handle 10 inches. But I do my exercises to keep my cunt nice and tight. I can squeeze and hold a pencil, securely! If I could only flex my ass right I could write with the pencil.

So, none of you guys need to worry about me being some ol' loose-cunted slut. I am a tight-pussied slut who could fuck your balls off. But NOT if you insult me!!! So, watch it, Pilgrim!! Beware the Wrath of Khan-E!

Old 11-21-2002, 01:25 PM   #1388
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: BIG MOUTHS

Quote:
You are a very independent woman and I like that!

Thank you!!!

Old 11-21-2002, 01:26 PM   #1389
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by hot nutz
Just a bump to get us back to the top of the heap.

And I'll provide the GRIND to keep us there!!!

Old 11-21-2002, 01:29 PM   #1390
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
I headed out to the pasture to check on the colts with a hardon again, thinking, " Tonight!!!"

MORE!!!

This is one HOT story!!! I LUV it!!

Old 11-21-2002, 02:35 PM   #1391
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Hey Khanie

I see you have a new sig line. Baby, you can lead me anywhere and you know just what to hold onto while leading me.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-21-2002, 02:40 PM   #1392
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Hey Khanie

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance Hardrock
I see you have a new sig line. Baby, you can lead me anywhere and you know just what to hold onto while leading me.

You are sooooo observant. For more info, check out "The Exhibitionist In Me". It will give you the background. Then go to "Casting Call for SEX-MEN" (SRP Board) if you are willing to play in a Super Sexual Spoof of the X-MEN. I think we can find a POSITION for you!!!

Old 11-21-2002, 04:34 PM   #1393
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
SMILE WHEN YOU SAY THAT, PILGRIM!

I can BARELY handle 10 inches. But I do my exercises to keep my cunt nice and tight. I can squeeze and hold a pencil, securely! If I could only flex my ass right I could write with the pencil.

So, none of you guys need to worry about me being some ol' loose-cunted slut. I am a tight-pussied slut who could fuck your balls off. But NOT if you insult me!!! So, watch it, Pilgrim!! Beware the Wrath of Khan-E!
(In Capt. Kirk's voice) KNAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN! KNAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Old 11-21-2002, 07:11 PM   #1394
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
(In Capt. Kirk's voice) KNAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN! KNAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I do John Wayne impressions. And now you do William Shatner. Anybody else care to give us a Lit. impression?

Old 11-21-2002, 10:14 PM   #1395
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
I do John Wayne impressions. And now you do William Shatner. Anybody else care to give us a Lit. impression?
Do you read X-Men by any chanch?

Old 11-22-2002, 09:50 AM   #1396
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
I forget who it is, but her goes:
"Somebody take my wife. Please!!"

I believe that if George Bush is re-elected, the US will invade another country (probably Iran) and gas will cost $3.00 or more at the pump. I heard that Jay Leno recently paid $2.80 at the pump)

Old 11-22-2002, 01:14 PM   #1397
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
Do you read X-Men by any chanch?

I did in the past. Not for awhile now. I am starting a Sexual Role Playing Adventure on the SRP Board. It is a Sexual Sppof of the X-Men called SEX-MEN. We are presently casting, if you might be interested.

Old 11-22-2002, 01:16 PM   #1398
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bug Eyed Monster
I forget who it is, but her goes:
"Somebody take my wife. Please!!"

I believe that is Henny Youngman, but I could be wrong. It wasn't a real good impression. LOL!!!

What would your wife say to you posting such a thing?!?!

Old 11-22-2002, 01:49 PM   #1399
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Size matters!

Quote:
I believe that is Henny Youngman, but I could be wrong. It wasn't a real good impression. LOL!!!

What would your wife say to you posting such a thing?!?!
Khan-e, you are right it is indeed the late Youngman. He also have a lot of very funny stories too. My fav was the one about a thirsty man crawling in the deseret and a tie saleman.

You should like the new and improved X-Men today. Emma White (also known as the White Queen of Hellfire Club) quit trying to take over the world and is now a member of the X-Men where she is having a affair with Scott Summer! She's also the resident sex therpiest at X's School!

Old 11-22-2002, 01:51 PM   #1400
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

A question

Khan, I'm curious as to what allow you to break past the incest taboo in order to sleep with your cousin and sisters?

Closed Thread