Old 11-14-2002, 03:27 PM   #1351
Hazezilla
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
I have worked at maintaining my muscle development. I haven't had kids, which helps me keep my pussy nice and tight. I can pass the "pencil test", easily. If I could flex my ass just right I could write with the pencil!

Pencil test... hmmm... how about a tongue test… … yes….

I think I may need to give a personal inspection here….

Up close and in person…. Tongue on clit type followed by ass tightness followed by pussy juice flow rate monitoring… and of course the mounds of nipple sensitivity test… this testing WILL last 3 to 4 hours and of course follow up will be made….

Can you handle it all???

Try it first, if it kills you, don't do it again...

Old 11-14-2002, 09:53 PM   #1352
Shaq
The Libertine

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO US!

Quote:
I just noticed as I logged on to my User Control Page that his thread has achieved 34,000 views! WOW!!! Lots of people are looking and lurking, even if they don't post.

Old 11-14-2002, 10:15 PM   #1353
Dik
Literotica Guru

Cool lncest

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladybird
Hmmm incest... does that include one member of a family having sex with a child of that family, against the childs wishes?

If so.. it happened to me for several years. Do you want to hear all about that too?

Ha!

Yes, Dik

Old 11-15-2002, 07:36 AM   #1354
thysta
Virgin

me and my cousin

I think this is only my second or third post, and i am fixin to spill the familial beans already...

I have this cousin, Steve. He is a year older than I am, and I remember when we were kids, he used to try to look at my boobs and stuff. I always thought of him as a wierd guy. I am 33 and he is 34 presently, and this story happened...

So, one night, a couple of years back, Steve came to visit. I live by the beach in Texas, and he lives in Austin. He was sort of a fair-weather-relative, as most become when you live at the beach. Spring had sprung, and just as sure as the fire-ants will proliferate in March, so cometh Cousin Steve.

This time, however, was different than most visits. He usually comes unannounced, and sponges off us for 2-3 days, only to say he's going for a "pack of cigs", never to be seen again until next year. But this one year was different.

Steve-O arrived like a dandelion-seed riding a light breeze. His jalopy-mobile made the 5 hour drive. He came baring gifts, of only the sort Steve would bring... and ice chest FULL of catfish, and enough liquor & juice to make about 50 tequila sunrises. It was a huge gesture for Steve to do this. In fact, he has never done it before OR since.

~~~A few facts about Steve...he is a complete social reject. He is excruciatingly witty, but terribly unsure of himself in social situations. He never has held a real job for more than a couple of months. He sponges off his mom, "working" at her antique store for a few hours, taking what he needs from the till and gambling it next to the blue-hairs down at the bingo parlor. He looks like Steve Martin, only with shoulder-length, wavy, deep auburn-black hair, if this dark-haired Steve Martin hadn't shaved in a while. Cousin Steve always looked ragged, wore loud thrift store Hawaiian shirts, and had a phobia about dirt. He never really looked well-groomed, but he took three showers a day, and always smelled like a bar of soap. Also, he NEVER dated. NEVER. He had issues with women. He was totally cute, in a funky-circus-barker-drunk-jester kinda way, but he never seemed to know when a woman was interested or not, so he never risked anything by finding out. He was very, very weird. ~~~

My mom and I marveled aloud at his forethought and generosity (it's called, uh, positive reinforcement, I believe). He poured us drinks from the tailgate of his truck, and hauled the fish up to the beachcabin to set to frying. Mom and I just watched, in shock, as he prepared the entire meal. We got schnockered on Tequila Sunrises and ate the best catfish I've ever had.

That night, mom went to bed early, and me and Cousin Steve went to the nearby watering hole. We were drunk when we got there, and we had a few more at the bar. I spotted some guy I used to fuck, who had a really big dick, and I told Steve I wasn't coming home. I told him, speaking perfect drunkenese, that if he weren't my cousin, I'd take him home and fuck him. But alas, we were related, so I went off with my old fuck buddy, and Steve went back to my house.

The next day, we went to the beach. You can drive on the beaches here, and we took the Stevemobile to the shoreline, pulled some resin chairs from the bed of the truck, and drank tequila sunrises until the sun went down. He took me for a long drive, just to listen to the radio and feel the wind in our hair on one of the first warm and muggy nights of the year. We drove up and down the peninsula, singing showtunes and Barry Manilow songs (we are big fans... but that is another story). We naturally ended up back at the same bar a few hours later. We listened to some bad music and laughed at the toothless locals, and then gave up and went home.

I lived downstairs, in the efficiency apartment. Steve had consumed some sort of drug, I suspected, because he wouldn't shut up, and was grinding his teeth. I pretended not to notice and I put on my nightgown behind the curtains separating the bed from the livingroom. He asked if he could sleep on my couch, and I said sure. If he slept upstairs, it would be on my mom's couch, so six-one, half-dozen the other. I crawled in my bed and was petting my cat, and Steve came over, sat on the corner of my twin bed, and petted her too. Then, he said, real straight forward, "Wanna mess around?"

"Uh, ok," I said.

The next thing I knew, we were kissing. He said we couldn't ever tell anyone. He was a fast kisser...tongue darting fast in my mouth. It was weird, but I think it was the drugs. It was a turn on, to be touching my clean-but-crazy cousin so intimately. Soon, he was naked and so was I. He touched my skin, and said it had been years since he felt the silky skin of a girl's ass. He lightly touched me, skimming his fingertips all over my ample butt, my boobs, and my back. He kept sucking in his breath. He was really into it. His fingers were everywhere, between my slick pussy lips and tugging at my nipples. I got so wet knowing were were related, and that our families would disown us if we were discovered.

I laid him back and sucked his cock. It was bigger than I thought it would be. It smelled like soap, of course. I sucked him as best I could, knowing he hadn't had a decent blowjob for a long time, if ever. He held my long hair out of my face and pushed me down gently on his hard dick for a long while. Soon he was moaning quietly, and I told him to shush. He pulled me up on him and I sat down on his hard on. I was sopping wet, and it went in with one smooth, tight motion, all the way. He gasped and I put my hand over his mouth, and rocked slowly on his cock. His face in the moonlight had an expression of pure rapture. I think he liked seeing his chubby cousin straddling his cock and watching her big white boobs swaying back and forth. I thought it was pretty damn fun myself.

Soon, he couldn't stand it anymore and he flipped me over. He tried the missionary position, but I didn't like that. I wanted it doggy-style. So I got on my knees and stuck my big ass in the air, and Steve-O dove right on in that wet crevice with his pole. I was fucking me hard and fast, for a very, very long time. His hands were tracing the curves of my butt, and I could tell he was transported somewhere else entirely, by the sensations of my pussy and whatever he was on.

It was wonderful, when my cousin finally came inside me. We held each other for a while, my pussy glazed with his cum. He thanked me. I told him I wouldn't tell anyone, if promised to do me again the next time.

He eventually went back to the couch, and no one suspected a thing.

But every spring, he cums back.

~thysta

Old 11-15-2002, 09:10 AM   #1355
badmatt
Literotica Guru

*returns after far too long an absence*

hello everyone...I've got stories to tell

playgrounder #89 in case you wanted to know

Old 11-15-2002, 02:49 PM   #1356
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: That's my baby

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance Hardrock
Somehow the idea of you writing with a pencil in your ass is remarkably turning me ON.

So you can pass the pencil, can you pick up a dollar bill? Do you know what I'm talking about?

Fold a dollar bill lengthwise, stand it on a table or chair and pick it up with your pussy.

I used to donate the bills for gals at various nudie bars.

That's how I made money for college! LOL!!!

Yes, I can pick up a dollar bill. But I usually require a twenty if I am to demonstrate! LOL!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 02:51 PM   #1357
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Hazezilla
Pencil test... hmmm... how about a tongue test… … yes….

I think I may need to give a personal inspection here….

Up close and in person…. Tongue on clit type followed by ass tightness followed by pussy juice flow rate monitoring… and of course the mounds of nipple sensitivity test… this testing WILL last 3 to 4 hours and of course follow up will be made….

Can you handle it all???

That all sounds much too clinical. How about you just eat me, finger me, and fuck me?!?!?! And, of course, suck on my hot, hard nips, too!!

Old 11-15-2002, 02:54 PM   #1358
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: lncest

Quote:
Originally posted by Dik
Yes, Dik

WELL CUM, Dik. Glad to have you posting here. But, PLEASE, do NOT quote Ladybird's posts. She is gone. And I am thankful. She tried to stop this thread at the bieginning, but I think she is now off harassing other people on other threads. We don't need her here. This thread is about "Family Fun"!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 03:03 PM   #1359
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: me and my cousin

Quote:
Originally posted by thysta
I think this is only my second or third post, and i am fixin to spill the familial beans already...

But every spring, he cums back.

~thysta

WELL CUM, ~thysta! Thanks for the HOT story of "familial" memories. We'd LUV more tales of your fun with your cuz (But, please, no more Barry Manilow references! LOL!!!).

I hope you have lots of fun at Lit. You can CUM join us here anytime your incestuous little heart desires.

Old 11-15-2002, 03:04 PM   #1360
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by badmatt
*returns after far too long an absence*

hello everyone...I've got stories to tell

Then tell them, you teasing Cyberslut!!!

WELL CUM back, cousin/brother/(other relative)!!! Don't stay away sooo long!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 08:57 PM   #1361
Hazezilla
Really Experienced

Quote:
Then tell them, you teasing Cyberslut!!!

WELL CUM back, cousin/brother/(other relative)!!! Don't stay away sooo long!!!
Cyberslut...hummmm.. I thought that tile was taken by Khan-e
Or are you one hot slut... who loves to have her nakes pussy played with and her whole body used and a sex toy.....

Maybe I'm think of somebody else.... one... its Khan-e...

The tightest ass and sweetest pussy and hardest nipples on the net.... I need to test return oral action yet....

Am planning now..... be ready Khan-e

Old 11-15-2002, 09:03 PM   #1362
Hazezilla
Really Experienced

Quote:
That all sounds much too clinical. How about you just eat me, finger me, and fuck me?!?!?! And, of course, suck on my hot, hard nips, too!!
Maybe I'll fuck, finger, them eat.... or finger, eat, them fuck.... any way iot goes we'll have a grand time...

Sticky, sweaty, musky and totally hot sex... with a good mix of tongue and cock....

Clinical.... I need to give you a close exam using every means possible to get the best,,, results....

Looking for sticky spots.... Pass the KY please....

Old 11-16-2002, 07:45 AM   #1363
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Re: Re: Re: more lust, still not to the loft yet

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
As Velvet wriggled under our tongues, movement in the corner of my eye distracted me. I pulled off her nipple and twisted my head. The errant oyster had slid done right into her navel. I tapped Marion on the shoulder and pointed. My cousin and made eye contact . We nodded quickly, and both dove tongue first for the treat. Our tongues jousted like Musketeer's swords, trapping the oyster between them. In the process, we did a good job of exploring Velvet's navel. I felt two hands caressing me, one on each side. On my right, Velvet caressed my rear through my jeans. Marion was more daring, and quickly unbuttoned my fly. As Marion slid my erection free, Velvet took the opportunity to reach inside the back of my pants, and tease my rear more closely.

Suddenly, the oyster slid off Velvet onto the floor. Just then, Marion's nose bonked my forehead. Marion jumped back startled, then dissolved into laughter. " I'd better get supper served," she said, Robbie, how about you go wash up. Velvet, would you come help me?"
The two women disappeared around the corner into the kitchen. Even over the running water, I heard too much giggling just for serving dinner. Then silence. I listened carefully. The sounds of moaning, panting and heaving breathe reached my ears. I quietly left the washroom and peaked inti the kitchen. Cousin Marion was up on a counter, her pants on the floor, Velvet's head buried between her legs. I started rubbing myself as I watched.

Old 11-16-2002, 11:06 AM   #1364
Tomfriday
Really Experienced

Good stuff/

Old 11-16-2002, 09:03 PM   #1365
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Incest IS Best

Quote:
My older sister and I shared a room as we were growing up. One day when I was 18, (Otherwise I couldn't tell the story on Lit.) she walked in the room and caught me playing with my pussy.

I was a very inexperienced young virgin girl at the time. Bonnie, my sister, helped me to discover the realpleasures of masturbation. She showed my that sweet spot, my hot, hard clit. I had my very first orgasm as she played with my clit and fingered my pussy.
How on earth did you manage to be a virgin at 18???

Old 11-16-2002, 09:11 PM   #1366
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Re: Maybe the title is the problem with this thread...

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Adcock
Maybe we ought to choose a title like "Consensual Incest," to make it clear that stories of abuse are not especially germane here.

I've been involved sexually, and consensually, with my younger sister for more than 20 years now, and I have a male cousin close to my age that I have swapped oral service with now and then for the past 15... the thing that makes it so very nice is the fact that I love them both very much, something that doesn't get mentioned in Incest Fantasies very often.

I'm not ashamed about that at all -- quite the opposite, I have developed something of a compulsion for confessing to our involvement during phone sex and online chat. And I'm quite shameless in encouraging others to act on their impulses. So far, I've encouraged two young women to have sex with their fathers, and both say that they have truly loved the experience. The intergenerational stuff is very exciting for me as it isn't my situation -- I've fantasized about my mother and father ever since I became sexually aware, but never acted on it in any regard save for masturbating while I listened to them have sex.

I think the Holy Grail of perversion for me would be to meet a woman who had consensual sex with her mother -- haven't managed it yet, but I keep searching.
This is a very excellent point here. As long as everybody respects each other's right to his or her own body, then any kind of sex, even incest can be beautiful and lovely and even enrichening. Any sex that is forced upon other is not an act of love but is a trespass upon her body. Now I confess that I never have any incest experience. But I once try to hit on a pretty girl only to discover that she was my cousin who I haven't seen since she was 12! Damn she got big and looking really good. Now from what I know, sex between first cousins is not incest but close enough. Now and then when I think of her, I tends to jacked off.

Old 11-16-2002, 09:18 PM   #1367
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

My fave dream

Last edited by sensualpilgrim : 01-24-2008 at 01:16 AM.

Old 11-16-2002, 09:25 PM   #1368
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru

Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Sue69
Well now, thats a kiss!
I agree that is one hot mother-daughter kiss!

Old 11-17-2002, 01:28 AM   #1369
blueeyes66M
Experienced

Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyes66M
She followed suit by unbuttoning my pants and pushing them and my shorts down at the same time. My cock was so hard and was starting to ache just to be freed from the confines of my shorts. By this time I had her shirt undone and the bra loose kissing down on the swell of her breast. Her nipples were so firm and standing out that it almost took my breath away seeing them and feeling them. As my mouth enclosed the first nipple she let out a moan that was exciting in itself. With one hand she was pulling my head and mouth firmly on her breast and the other she began to work her closed hand up and down on my stiff memeber.

It seemed the longer I sucked on one nipple and then the other the harder I got. Course Bevs hand caressing my dick certainly added a great deal to its firmness too. She pushed me backward onto the bed and she followed laying on top of me. She kissed down around my chest kissing my nipples.. Continuing on down over my stomach and on down to my cock. I was feeling so excited as I had never had my dick sucked and played with by a tongue. You must realize that even at the age 20 I wasn't far removed from being a virgin. I had only had two lovers and neither showed any interest in oral sex.

Bev was really getting with the massaging my cock with her mouth and tongue. Moving up and down on it, pushing the head completely into her throat. Tickling my opening in the head with her tongue. I could feel the cum swelling with pressure ready to explode. Suddenly we heard the sound of a truck outside the barn as it came to a halt. Bev immediately said, "Dad!" She quickly began buttoning her clothes and told me to get under the bed. In a frantic I got my pants back up and button and rolled under the bed. Thank goodness it was a homemade bunk and with plenty of room underneath and the covers did hang almost to the floor.

Bev unlatched the door and started out into the lobby between the stalls as Granddad came into the barn by the side door. I could hear him asking her "What are you doing Sis? Are you down here fucking that Roy? I sent him down here to work!" My heart about failed when I heard that. She told him, " Hell NO you old shit! I sent him to the south pasture to check on the colts over there." I hear the foot steps as they enter the bunk room. Granddad tells Bev, "Sis, I saw the stud riding the mare out in the breeding pen as I drove up. You know what that does to me. And I know how you like seeing them fuck. I'd say we both are needing some fucking about now. Drop your pants and lets get it on."

Bev replied, "I am really not interested right at this time." Granddad told her, "You aren't going to back out on our agreement now are you, Bev. I hate to have to foreclose on you and Lloyd because you have changed your mind." Bev said, "Why can't you go screw your wife for a change!" "Because she doesn't have a wonderful tight pussy like you do. My cock love the feel of how you fuck me anyway. Come on I will not take much of your time, I am about ready to cum just thinking bout your sweet cunt." Under the edge of the covers I see Bevs jeans and panties drop around her ankles. I then hear Granddad tell her thanks and now turn around and bend over the edge of the bed. He must not have played around with her because i see his boots move in between hers and began to see the bed shaking as he pumped into her.

Within a couple minutes they both are moaning and groaning. He is telling her how great she tight pussy is and that she is the best fuck he has ever had. I hear her telling him to cum now cause she is ready to take his load. I see his legs began to tremble and hear him let out a long moan. She apparently collasped on to the bed and he then backs up a step or two and I see his hand pulling up his pants. He walks out the door and into the truck and roars out of the drive.

Well that is how my Granddad stole my fuck.

I'll try to get back here soon and tell you more about Aunt Bev and me her nephew

Old 11-18-2002, 12:45 AM   #1370
Rocket88
Really Really Experienced

Old 11-18-2002, 08:52 AM   #1371
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Smile

Welcome to all the new members of the family.

I believe that if George Bush is re-elected, the US will invade another country (probably Iran) and gas will cost $3.00 or more at the pump. I heard that Jay Leno recently paid $2.80 at the pump)

Old 11-18-2002, 12:06 PM   #1372
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Welcum

Welcum to all new members and a bump for Khanie. Ooooh, guess where I'm bumping you baby?

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-18-2002, 12:32 PM   #1373
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Hazezilla
Maybe I'll fuck, finger, them eat.... or finger, eat, them fuck.... any way iot goes we'll have a grand time...

Sticky, sweaty, musky and totally hot sex... with a good mix of tongue and cock....

Clinical.... I need to give you a close exam using every means possible to get the best,,, results....

Looking for sticky spots.... Pass the KY please....

I'm already lubed and ready, but my gynocologist usually uses something other than his COCK for my exams. (But I think I prefer a cock!!!)

Old 11-18-2002, 12:38 PM   #1374
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Incest IS Best

Quote:
Originally posted by sensualpilgrim
How on earth did you manage to be a virgin at 18???
On Lit. EVERYBODY is a virgin until they are 18!! It's one of the rules! LOL

If you have any questions as to the veracity of my post, PM me. I'll give you more details.

Old 11-18-2002, 12:42 PM   #1375
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Maybe the title is the problem with this thread...

Quote:
Originally posted by sensualpilgrim
This is a very excellent point here. As long as everybody respects each other's right to his or her own body, then any kind of sex, even incest can be beautiful and lovely and even enrichening. Any sex that is forced upon other is not an act of love but is a trespass upon her body. Now I confess that I never have any incest experience. But I once try to hit on a pretty girl only to discover that she was my cousin who I haven't seen since she was 12! Damn she got big and looking really good. Now from what I know, sex between first cousins is not incest but close enough. Now and then when I think of her, I tends to jacked off.

WELL CUM!!! And I'm smiling when I say that, Pilgrim!

Was that a good John Wayne imitation?! LOL!!!

Slightly more seriously, We are glad to have you here posting and playing with us. I hope you enjoy our memories and fantasies. You are WELL CUM to join in any time!

Closed Thread