Old 11-08-2002, 12:23 AM   #1326
blueeyes66M
Experienced

Grand daughter Khan-E

Well sweet slutty granddaughter just what would you like to do to this granddad. Maybe as an experienced young slut you can teach the old dog some new tricks.

Some one needs to tell me how to copy a post into my post... I thought I knew but it didn't work.

Old 11-08-2002, 12:39 AM   #1327
corbetphantom
Itinerant Rogue

Re: Love your way with words

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance Hardrock
Khanie, you could have been the cunning linguist. You sure have a cool way with words. Ah, but I luv you better as the official lit slut.

And yes, I am very much into girl scouting, although I almost got into trouble for eating a Brownie once.
*red in the face from blushing, feels like a self-created fool* i'm sorry...i didn't readu this post all the way through...*sigh* my appologizes...
One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--- "Ulysses" Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1842

Which Family Guy Character are you?

Old 11-08-2002, 06:42 AM   #1328
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

more lust, still not to the loft yet

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
just a bump until the next bit of Velvet is ready

ok, a taste:

Marion was still sagging against the wall, breathing heavily from her session with Velvet. As I passed her, she pulled me close and ran her tongue around my ear. "I wish you had stopped me Robbie. Now, I might get carried away." then she smacked my butt and shoved me into the house.
The living room was softly lit by dozens of candles perched on improbably spots. Any pretense that this dinner was just friends was shattered by the romantic mood. Velvet did a playful pirouette in the middle of the room. As she rose onto her toes, her wonderful bosom surged heavenward. I heard Marion's moan from behind me. I felt my balls tighten. Velvet flopped on a couch, her shirt falling open. I resisted the temptation to rush over and savour her erect nipples, but stood there wondering how my licking them clean of my cousin's saliva would taste when I took my turn.

Old 11-08-2002, 08:25 AM   #1329
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Re: Grand daughter Khan-E

Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyes66M
Well sweet slutty granddaughter just what would you like to do to this granddad. Maybe as an experienced young slut you can teach the old dog some new tricks.

Some one needs to tell me how to copy a post into my post... I thought I knew but it didn't work.
On the right side bottom of the post should be a button that says Quote. Click that and it will create a Quote around what the previous person typed. Note: Anything they quoted is not copied.

Hope it helps, I know I had a hard time finind it originally.

Mr. Monster. The family's technical advisor.

P.S. Welcome to Lit, we are happy to have you here.

I believe that if George Bush is re-elected, the US will invade another country (probably Iran) and gas will cost $3.00 or more at the pump. I heard that Jay Leno recently paid $2.80 at the pump)

Old 11-08-2002, 10:56 AM   #1330
blueeyes66M
Experienced

Re: Re: Grand daughter Khan-E

Quote:
Originally posted by Bug Eyed Monster
On the right side bottom of the post should be a button that says Quote. Click that and it will create a Quote around what the previous person typed. Note: Anything they quoted is not copied.

Hope it helps, I know I had a hard time finind it originally.

Mr. Monster. The family's technical advisor.

P.S. Welcome to Lit, we are happy to have you here.
Thank you Mr Monster...

Sorry it is taking so long to get back to the events of 50 years ago with Auntie and her Nephew... Will not be too much longer.
Gramps

Old 11-08-2002, 11:34 AM   #1331
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Re: Re: Re: Grand daughter Khan-E

Quote:
Thank you Mr Monster...

Sorry it is taking so long to get back to the events of 50 years ago with Auntie and her Nephew... Will not be too much longer.
Gramps
Take the time you need. We all have real lives that interfere with our fun.

Mr. Monster

I believe that if George Bush is re-elected, the US will invade another country (probably Iran) and gas will cost $3.00 or more at the pump. I heard that Jay Leno recently paid $2.80 at the pump)

Old 11-08-2002, 12:30 PM   #1332
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Hazezilla
When I was a teenager..

My Cousin Patty was staying at our house for the summer. Patty is about 5 years older than me. All the parents went out one night leaving us kids alone. There was Patty , Steve her brother, Donna, my sister, and Rob my brother.

Patty wanted to play strip poker.. of course we all played..

And more followed…

CUM on, Haze!

Don't TEASE us like that! We want details. ALL the HOT, HORNY, CUM-FILLED details!!!

Old 11-08-2002, 12:34 PM   #1333
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Grand daughter Khan-E

Quote:

Click on the "Quote" button, at the far right, Bottom of the post you want to copy or "quote".

Now on to the FUN part of your post.

Well, Grandpa, my pussy, ass, and mouth are all quite experienced. I LUV to have them filled with L-O-N-G, HARD, HOT, HORNY COCKS!!! Sometimes I get all three filled at the same time!!! I REALLY LUV that!!!

And for you, Grandpa, I'd do absolutely ANYTHING!!!

Old 11-08-2002, 12:36 PM   #1334
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: more lust, still not to the loft yet

Quote:
The living room was softly lit by dozens of candles perched on improbably spots. Any pretense that this dinner was just friends was shattered by the romantic mood. Velvet did a playful pirouette in the middle of the room. As she rose onto her toes, her wonderful bosom surged heavenward. I heard Marion's moan from behind me. I felt my balls tighten. Velvet flopped on a couch, her shirt falling open. I resisted the temptation to rush over and savour her erect nipples, but stood there wondering how my licking them clean of my cousin's saliva would taste when I took my turn.

sirhugs, I think you have another erotic epic on your hands. You write so well. You hold the sexual tension through post after post. You get me WET!!!

Old 11-08-2002, 12:38 PM   #1335
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Grand daughter Khan-E

Quote:
Originally posted by Bug Eyed Monster
Take the time you need. We all have real lives that interfere with our fun.

Mr. Monster

What's a "Real Life"?!?!?!

I think I'll just stay here ALL the time. It is soooooo much more fun!!!

Old 11-08-2002, 12:42 PM   #1336
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by corbetphantom
*red in the face from blushing, feels like a self-created fool* i'm sorry...i didn't readu this post all the way through...*sigh* my appologizes...
Err... no apologies needed. I am not even sure what you're referring to. I did take out the capital letter on brownie. Of course, I meant eating the kind of brownie made with a Betty Crocker mix. or is that Betty Cocker? Anyhow, please don't feel foolish.

Now, gramps, I must introduce myself. Hello Dad

You see I'm Khanie's Uncle/Daddy. So if you're her gramps, then you must be my daddy. I think we're both real lucky to have such a hot lady in our family.

Psssst. she is totally insatiable, so if you want we can double ream her. She loves that.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-08-2002, 12:45 PM   #1337
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance Hardrock
You see I'm Khanie's Uncle/Daddy. So if you're her gramps, then you must be my daddy. I think we're both real lucky to have such a hot lady in our family.

Psssst. she is totally insatiable, so if you want we can double ream her. She loves that.

YESSS!!! Please!!

I LUV it when my Daddy fucks me! He LUVS my tight lil ass! And, Grandpa can fuck my wet, hot, cleanly shaven cunt!

Old 11-09-2002, 02:48 PM   #1338
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Re: more lust, still not to the loft yet

Quote:
Marion broke my spell by walking through to the kitchen briefly, then emerging with a platter of oysters " Appetizers," she said. She bent down by Velvet to set the platter on a table. Velvet lifted herself off the couch and nuzzled her face between Marion's breasts. " I love a valley of cotton," Velvet moaned. Glancing at me, she gestured for me to come closer, then drew Marion into her arms. I slid behind Marion, pressing my erection against her. She didn't expect that, and tumbled onto Velvet. They fell off the couch, hitting the table. Oysters flew everywhere. One landed right on Marion's head. I laughed loudly. Then I noticed one had landed right between Velvet's breasts. Marion and I dove mouths first for it at the same time. We bonked noggins. The oyster slid down Velvet. Marion and I obviously thought a lot alike, because we both chose to lick salty brine off Velvet's bosom rather than chase the oyster. As Velvet had said earlier, it was a good thing she had two of them.

Old 11-09-2002, 08:14 PM   #1339
blueeyes66M
Experienced

Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:

Standing there close to the door going into the stalls and watching, hoping maybe I 'd see the stub mount the mare again, I heard a groaning sound coming from inside. That startled me and I thought prehap Bev had gotten hurt. I hurried into the building and again hearing the groaning I stepped to the first door on my right and swing it open rushing in. I immediately ask as I entered "Are you alright Bev?" But I stopped as fast as I enter freezing in my track. I saw Bev laying on a stack of hay bales with her left hand massaging her breast and her right hand in her partically opened jean fingering her pussy. She to was startled and set up a little embarassed i am sure.

As I think about it now she wasn't embarassed by what she was doing so much as by being caught at it. She walked towards me as I am trying to decide what to say. I blurred out something to the effect that Granddad had sent me down to see it I could be of help to her. I thought how stupid that must sound as the words left my lips.

She reply as she stopped in front of me, "Well, yes I sure could use some help right now." she reached up and touched my cheek saying, " I shouldn't ever watch those mares get breed. It always make me so damn hot and horny seeing that big cock enter her pussy." Ane she lean forward and kissed me lightly on the lips and at the same time taking my hand pushing it into her open jeans. I had for a long time dreamed about what would be like to kiss her wonderful lips. So without a second thought I pulled her head to me and kissed her as passionate as I knew how. With my hand extented in her jean and feeling the wetness she had created playing with her pussy already, my dick swelled must more. I think my mind rocketed off into outer space too.

Bev told me to follow her as she headed out the stall door and down the lobby between the horse stables. "There is a bunk room here on the other end of the barn." she said and motioned.
We enter the furnished room and she latched the door behind us.
She again approached me and said, "You want to know a secret?" "Hhhmmmm sure I hummed." She reached to the tight bulge in my pants and grabbed my cock saying, " It was you,Roy, that I was thinking about back there on those bales. I have dreamed of putting the make on you for a few years now. Every since when we had that swimning party for cousins Jesse's birthday.

I again kissed her on the mouth and moved down to her neck as my answer if she was really looking of one. Immediately she began to unbutton my shirt and rub her hands over my chest and massage my nipples. At this time I didn't wait for her to place my hand to her pussy, I went into those open jeans and under her panties this time feeling the mount and the hair. Parting her pussy lips I slipped in a couple fingers into her so easy because of the wet cunt she had. I began to finger fuck you to see if i could get her more excited.

She followed suit by unbuttoning my pants and pushing them and my shorts down at the same time. My cock was so hard and was starting to ache just to be freed from the confines of my shorts. By this time I had her shirt undone and the bra loose kissing down on the swell of her breast. Her nipples were so firm and standing out that it almost took my breath away seeing them and feeling them. As my mouth enclosed the first nipple she let out a moan that was exciting in itself. With one hand she was pulling my head and mouth firmly on her breast and the other she began to work her closed hand up and down on my stiff memeber.

Going to have to leave this again for now.... It is so hot just remembering.... aaahhhhh I am

Old 11-09-2002, 08:29 PM   #1340
corbetphantom
Itinerant Rogue

Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
As I think about it now she wasn't embarassed by what she was doing so much as by being caught at it. <snip>
wow...very hot. i can't wait for more! and i'm sure a certain sister Khan-e would agree.
One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--- "Ulysses" Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1842

Which Family Guy Character are you?

Old 11-10-2002, 07:07 PM   #1341
Nicky9
Really Experienced

Well we are happy to say we are married

And incest on your honeymoon is wonderful, Fucking my wife Marie and her Daughter and her sister have kept me quite busy.I also know that Troy and his mother and sister have been fucking up a storm in the suite next door.Being married just makes it better.We will post more details later the best to all. Nicky9&Marie1

Old 11-11-2002, 06:18 AM   #1342
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Re: Re: more lust, still not to the loft yet

Quote:
Marion broke my spell by walking through to the kitchen briefly, then emerging with a platter of oysters " Appetizers," she said. She bent down by Velvet to set the platter on a table. Velvet lifted herself off the couch and nuzzled her face between Marion's breasts. " I love a valley of cotton," Velvet moaned. Glancing at me, she gestured for me to come closer, then drew Marion into her arms. I slid behind Marion, pressing my erection against her. She didn't expect that, and tumbled onto Velvet. They fell off the couch, hitting the table. Oysters flew everywhere. One landed right on Marion's head. I laughed loudly. Then I noticed one had landed right between Velvet's breasts. Marion and I dove mouths first for it at the same time. We bonked noggins. The oyster slid down Velvet. Marion and I obviously thought a lot alike, because we both chose to lick salty brine off Velvet's bosom rather than chase the oyster. As Velvet had said earlier, it was a good thing she had two of them.
As Velvet wriggled under our tongues, movement in the corner of my eye distracted me. I pulled off her nipple and twisted my head. The errant oyster had slid done right into her navel. I tapped Marion on the shoulder and pointed. My cousin and made eye contact . We nodded quickly, and both dove tongue first for the treat. Our tongues jousted like Musketeer's swords, trapping the oyster between them. In the process, we did a good job of exploring Velvet's navel. I felt two hands caressing me, one on each side. On my right, Velvet caressed my rear through my jeans. Marion was more daring, and quickly unbuttoned my fly. As Marion slid my erection free, Velvet took the opportunity to reach inside the back of my pants, and tease my rear more closely.

Suddenly, the oyster slid off Velvet onto the floor. Just then, Marion's nose bonked my forehead. Marion jumped back startled, then dissolved into laughter. " I'd better get supper served," she said, Robbie, how about you go wash up. Velvet, would you come help me?"

Old 11-12-2002, 04:11 AM   #1343
bigleonardo
Really Really Experienced

Re: Incest Is Best

Yes your quite right, incest is a very taboo subject, and I surely don't want to be put through the fire and brimstone attitude....

But here goes my story.

My wife is bi sexual and has been for years. We watched our daughter grow up and she had a fantastic body.....and we both wanted her badly.

But we knew if it got out it would be considered rape and other crimes if things did not go well....

One day after my daughter turned eighteen....my wife came up with a plan, she had made believe that I was going out to a pub to shoot darts, which I really did do on a regular basis.

My daughter mentioned to her mother that she would be home about nine....she was in her Freshman Class in College....

Well my wife put a les tape in the VCR Fast Forwarded It to a very good scene, so it was like she was in the middle of watching it.....

I was in a closet.....my wife naked on the couch.....as soon as she heard my daughter pull into the garage she put on the tape and started to finger herself very slowly. If she would have gone quicker she would have cum in seconds.

My daughter walks into the family room see's my wife playing withe her pussy, my wife says oh my god i thoought you were comming home at ten....and to our amazement my daughter says mom, no big deal i masturbate at least 3 times a day and I am sure you have seen me making out with my friends in our pool.

My daughter continued to say mom you have a beautiful pussy, I would loke to help get you off....

Now she caught us off guard....wife said sure honey....my daughter started to rub my wife's clit and then went down on her and my wife came and came...of course my wife had to reciprocate and she did manually....it was totally awesome, my cock was so hard i am surprised I didn't cum right there.

She then told my daughter I was in the house.....would she like to do me......as my daughter went to the rest room i got out of the closet and got down on the bed.....daughter was amazed at size of cock....and she just went to town licking it sucking and ...deep throating it...and I came like a madman and i can't remember it being so thick in quite awhile......

I t will be something i will never forget and it was just the start fo some even greater......

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
This thread is dedicated to the exploration of sex with members of the same family. I realize this subject is controversial and may be highly objectionable to some people. If you are among those people, please move along to a different thread.

This thread is NOT for posting of hateful or disruptive comments. Such posts will be reported to the moderator.

I am interested in real-life, as well as fantasy, incest experiences.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remember the Lit. rule regarding age. All people engaged in any sort of sexual activity in your remembrances or fantasies must be at least 18 year of age. People younger than 18 don't have sex! At least not on Lit.!!

So, anybody interested in incest?!?!?!

Old 11-12-2002, 12:01 PM   #1344
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Aunt and Nephew coupling

Quote:
Going to have to leave this again for now.... It is so hot just remembering.... aaahhhhh I am

You TEASE!!! And you tease soooooooo well!! I want MORE!

Old 11-12-2002, 12:06 PM   #1345
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Well we are happy to say we are married

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicky9
And incest on your honeymoon is wonderful, Fucking my wife Marie and her Daughter and her sister have kept me quite busy.I also know that Troy and his mother and sister have been fucking up a storm in the suite next door.Being married just makes it better.We will post more details later the best to all. Nicky9&Marie1

Congratulations on the wedding and the incest!

Thanks for checking in with Incest Central. We are glad to hear any updates you have time to share.

Old 11-12-2002, 12:13 PM   #1346
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Incest Is Best

Quote:
Originally posted by bigleonardo
Yes your quite right, incest is a very taboo subject, and I surely don't want to be put through the fire and brimstone attitude....

But here goes my story.

WOW!!! What a story!! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for having the BALLS (and all the other equipment, as well) to post such a HOT remembrance of taboo sex. We haven't had much "attitude" here for awhile. When I first started this thread we did, but now those prudes are leaving us alone.
As long as we don't violate the AGE RULE (All participants in ANY sexualactivity must be at least 18!) there is nothing they can do. Isn't it great to have a thread to share such HOT memories?!?!

Any more encounters to share, Leonardo?!?!

Old 11-12-2002, 01:38 PM   #1347
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Loved it

Nice story. I loved it.

Khanie, what did you do this weekend?

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 11-14-2002, 02:19 PM   #1348
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

CONGRATULATIONS TO US!

I just noticed as I logged on to my User Control Page that his thread has achieved 34,000 views! WOW!!! Lots of people are looking and lurking, even if they don't post.

Congrulations to all you who do post such HOT Incestual Memories and Fantasies! Thanks for making this little "pervy" thread a SUCKcess!!!

Old 11-14-2002, 02:30 PM   #1349
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Lance, the ever-nosy one, wanted to know about my week-end.

I worked 24 hours of it. BORING!!! I wrote a paper for my Composition class. slightly less BORING!! I went shopping. Considerably less BORING!

And I got nicely fucked by Andy. I was real horny and he came rather quickly. I wasn't done, so I showed my cuz just how talented and well-developed my pussy muscles are.

I kept him inside me and massaged him to a second erection and fucked a second load from him. I CAME with him as his second volley fired up my hot, wet cunt!!

I have worked at maintaining my muscle development. I haven't had kids, which helps me keep my pussy nice and tight. I can pass the "pencil test", easily. If I could flex my ass just right I could write with the pencil!

Old 11-14-2002, 03:21 PM   #1350
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

That's my baby

Somehow the idea of you writing with a pencil in your ass is remarkably turning me ON.

So you can pass the pencil, can you pick up a dollar bill? Do you know what I'm talking about?

Fold a dollar bill lengthwise, stand it on a table or chair and pick it up with your pussy.

I used to donate the bills for gals at various nudie bars.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

Closed Thread