Originally posted by RawHumor
Just wondering if any of you have ever read any Phil Phantom stories:

Goto:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/

Then click on
Old_Joe's_Collection

Impregnation

Phil_Phantom

I can't paste the entire link because of the apostrophe.

Thanks, Raw!!!

Where you been, "Daddy"?!?!

Old 10-24-2002, 02:45 PM   #1252
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Cow

Quote:
Originally posted by Bug Eyed Monster
Decisions.... Decisions..... Can I have both? *evil*

Raw Humor, the site looked good but was down, I will try it later.

I'll use the paddle on the left cheek, while Amy uses the riding crop on the right cheek. Ten swats. Then we'll trade sides for ten more.

Being a Dom is sooooo complicated. (Doesn't this belong on some otther thread in some other forum?!)

Old 10-24-2002, 02:47 PM   #1253
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Cow

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
I'll use the paddle on the left cheek, while Amy uses the riding crop on the right cheek. Ten swats. Then we'll trade sides for ten more.

Being a Dom is sooooo complicated. (Doesn't this belong on some otther thread in some other forum?!)
Teaming up on me, that's cool.

You don't have to dominate, just punish. Now when you want to give orders, I will gladly follow them.

BTW, which forum is correct for incestual, domination, exhibitionistic, voyeuristic, toy playing themes?

I believe that if George Bush is re-elected, the US will invade another country (probably Iran) and gas will cost $3.00 or more at the pump. I heard that Jay Leno recently paid $2.80 at the pump)

Old 10-24-2002, 02:56 PM   #1254
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Cow

Quote:

BTW, which forum is correct for incestual, domination, exhibitionistic, voyeuristic, toy playing themes?

We'll do it here! Anything and Everything!! Until someone makes us stop!!!

Old 10-24-2002, 02:58 PM   #1255
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
We'll do it here! Anything and Everything!! Until someone makes us stop!!!
Ooohhh Baby babyyy....

I think I will walk up to you wrap my arms around your shoulders, pull you tight and just give you a big HUG

I believe that if George Bush is re-elected, the US will invade another country (probably Iran) and gas will cost $3.00 or more at the pump. I heard that Jay Leno recently paid $2.80 at the pump)

Old 10-24-2002, 03:46 PM   #1256
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Ooohhh Baby babyyy....

I think I will walk up to you wrap my arms around your shoulders, pull you tight and just give you a big HUG

Great way to start. But I'm in the mood for some other BIG things, too!!!

Old 10-24-2002, 04:18 PM   #1257
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Hey what about me?

Don't I get a HUG

or do you have something else in mind for your dear uncle/daddy?

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 10-24-2002, 07:25 PM   #1258
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Hey what about me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance Hardrock
Don't I get a HUG

or do you have something else in mind for your dear uncle/daddy?

You want BEM to give YOU a BIG HUG?!?!?!

This thread just keeps getting KINKIER and KINKIER!!

Old 10-24-2002, 07:34 PM   #1259
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

d'oh

Not BEM, silly. YOU. Cumere. I got something to show you.

<-----------

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 10-24-2002, 07:41 PM   #1260
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: d'oh

Quote:

<-----------

I give you a BIG HUG.

"Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?!"

"What do ypou want to show me, Uncle Lance?"

Old 10-24-2002, 09:17 PM   #1261
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

since Khan-e is still reading along

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
"About time you guys got here," Marion called as we came up the walk. Velvet automatically curled her fingers through mine as we walked, just like a real date. "I thought maybe you got lost and were forced to spend the time making out, waiting for rescuing. I started dreaming of being your rescuer, " Marion giggled, "then, I got kinda damp, and lost track of time. I'm not sure if you got here too soon or too late. I know my business was unfinished. I guess now you guys will hafta help.". She then stepped down off the porch, stood right in front of me, took my chin in between her hands, gently lifted my face, and softly kissed my lips , giving just a teasing stab of tongue. Her body pressed tightly against mine. My cock, stiff from Velvet's teasing, responded, throbbing against my petite cousin's tummy.
Marion did not move aside to let me go up into the house right away. Instead, she ground her belly against mine. Behind me, velvet stepped close, her arms reaching around me to hug Marion, recklessly uncaring as to what any neighbours might think. Marion broke off kissing me to lean over my shoulder as Velvet leaned forward. Their lips entwined by my ear. I was the veritable meat in the girl sandwich, one rubbing each side of me. Although their hands spent much of the moment caressing each other, my body received enough attention I thought I would burst. In less than 24 hours, my incestuous cousin fantasy had progressed to almost engaging in public sex. Not that I minded. They were two beautiful women. One , my cousin, was blonde and pert, and dressed the part of the sweet young thing. The other, Velvet, every mother's worst nightmare of what their son might meet. I must have looked a bit like the guy with the angel on one shoulder, and a devil one the other. But appearances are deceiving. For cousin Marion was decidedly no angel.

Old 10-24-2002, 10:53 PM   #1262
plesmone
Really Really Experienced

Embarrassing moments have a way of becoming ‘white elephants.’ You know, obvious things that people pretend aren’t there. Ray and I didn’t talk about what happened in the hallway or the escaped in my bedroom. We just pretended it never happened, pretty strange considering I had broken his nose when I hit him with my head.

About two days later I got a letter from the library that I had sixteen book over due and if not returned they would charge $12.00 a book. I tore my room apart until I found all sixteen books and started out walking to the library. I’d gotten about half way down the block when Ray pulled along the curb in his pickup. I didn’t want to get in. I guess I was still embarrassed and, well, confused. I was thinking that maybe all this with Ray was not meant to be. When he wouldn’t go away and leave me alone, I gave in and let him give me a ride. Ray stayed in the truck as I returned the books. When I finished and got back into the truck, he just turned and looked at me. I have already said how handsome and rugged he looked – well, that had changed! His nose was taped with big strips of white tape, his check was puffy and purple, and his left eye almost swollen shut. Damn, that boy was a mess! As I stared into his good eye, I started to laugh. Then we both broke out in to one of those laughs that make makes it hard to catch your breath.

Ray drove me to Meacham farm, where there was a second barn used to store hay. He parked the truck behind the barn and picked up a blanket from behind the front seat. Ray took my hand and led me into the barn and up to the loft where he cut open a bale of hay. After spreading the blanket over the hay, he turned to me and kissed me gently. He told me that his mom had sent pictures of me starting from the first day I arrived to live with them. He told me that he thought I was pretty hot at fifteen and had now become a beautiful sensual woman. I told him how I had spent hours staring at his pictures, wondering about him and as I spoke, he unbuttoned my shirt, pulled the tail out of my jeans, and let the shirt fall to the floor. I watched his hands caress my breasts and trace the shape of my nipples through the fabric of the bra. I couldn’t do anything but watch! The feeling was wonderful--it was like being at the movie, watching and waiting for the next thing to happen.
His hands glided over the fabric to the snaps in the back. With a short pull, he unfastened and removed my bra. I could feel the breeze against my skin. The cool breeze and the excitement of being caressed caused my nipples to become full and erect. He rolled the stiff nipple between his forefinger and thumb.

Even when you have normal ‘B’ size breasts, you can feel small compared to the girls with the ‘C to D’ boobs. Ray made me feel like my tits were the most perfect tits in the world-he touched and caressed me like I was special. It was the way that he touched me that excited me when he undid my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I moved in close to him as he put his hands on my hips and slid my jeans and panties down. I stepped out of the clothes and stood completely naked in front of him, like an offering. I heard the breath slip out of him and he said almost in a whisper, “Oh, you’re beautiful!” I know that doesn’t seem like a powerful statement, but the sound of those words and way that they were spoken made me want him like I’d never wanted anyone. He undid his jeans, pulled them down some as he sat down on the blanket. I pulled his boots off and then grabbed the pant legs and yanked the jeans off. No shorts, no boxers, nothing—Ray sat there all beautifully exposing his partially erected cock. It was long and tilted to one side with two large sacks hanging from the shaft with a patch of dark hair shooting out.

Ray pulled me gently down onto my back. Spreading my legs, he slowly kissed and stroked from my tits to the inside of my thighs. He ran his fingers along the outside folds of my pussy and down the length of my slit, from the small opening to the enlargened clit. He then brought his head down and tried kiss and suck my wet, waiting cunt, but stopped. I think it hurt too much from the broken nose and all. Shit!! Why couldn’t I have broken his foot or something? Here I was craving his lips on my warm cunt and his tongue deep inside my wet hole and it wasn’t going to happen! I was frustrated and mad to the point of screaming. What that did was make me more aggressive than I had ever been in my life. I pulled Ray up to me, pushed him on his back and slid down his chest between his legs. “Damn boy, looks like you have a problem!” came shooting from my mouth. I couldn’t believe that it was me talking, much less that I was holding his marvelous cock in my hands. Ray looked as surprised as I brought my lips down to kiss the tip of his cock, tasting the bead of pre-cum that had formed there. He moaned as I wrapped my tongue around the head of his cock and took the warm flesh into my mouth. Alternating the pressure on the head of his cock, I sucked for a while and then would run my tongue and lips down and up each side of the shaft while messaging his balls. It didn’t take long for his dick to start to twist and quiver. As I watched in amazement, his erection became huge! I don’t think I was prepared for the size of that thing in me, but before I could think much more about it, Ray pulled me up and over onto my back. He placed the tip of his engorged cock at the opening of my wet pussy. Pressing firmly, the head of his cock stretched past the opening inside me. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist and hang on as he plunged faster and deeper inside me with each stroke. Finally, he was filling me completely with each thrust of his cock. I could feel his balls smack against my butt and hear the sound of the suction of my wet pussy pulling on his shaft. A warmth that came from the very center of my pussy, started to spread over my entire body and a wave of pure excitement flooded over me. I heard myself scream, “Damn, I’m cumm..ohhhh!!” As the orgasm shot through me, Ray thrust three or four more times before arching his back and grunting loudly. He plunged his cock as deep as he could before exploding wave after wave of hot cum inside me.
We lay there for sometime before he withdrew from inside me. I kissed him and told him how glad I was to finally have a big brother.

Old 10-24-2002, 10:55 PM   #1263
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

plesmone

mmmmmmmmm
yummmmmmy

Old 10-25-2002, 01:53 PM   #1264
SlyFox
Literotica Guru

My Sister and I (A true story!)

Down on My Luck

Man, life sure can be a bitch at times and this seemed to be one of them – in spades… My construction company had gone bust, the economy was in a major recession and jobs were impossible to come by. To make matters worse, my wife was having an affair with my “former” best friend and was highly pissed at me for even thinking about getting it on with some other woman. To say that things were NOT going well is putting it mildly. If not for bad luck, I wouldn’t have had any luck at all. But, unbeknownst to me, that was about to change for the better real soon – BIG time!!!

In order to fully appreciate the situation, a bit of history may be in order:

My parents divorced when I was about 10 or 11 and my younger brother, little sister "Jeri" and I stayed with my Mom. Times were really tough since my Dad didn’t provide much support and Mom had to hold a long, tiring and very menial job as a waitress to make ends meet. Being the oldest, it was my responsibility to take care of the house, cook the food, do the laundry and ironing and take care of the younger kids, including giving Jeri her bath. My brother being just a year and a half younger than I, took care of that task for himself.

[Portions excised to conform to Lit's "age restrictions"...]

But after about a year of this, my Mom and Dad got back together again and since Mom didn’t have to hold a job now, Jeri and I never had a chance to be alone to play together. Then after a couple of years (I was in high school now and had a steady girlfriend that I eventually married), Mom and Dad divorced again and Mom and Jeri moved to California and my brother and I stayed with Dad to finish school.

After I married my first wife (at 19), Jeri and I didn’t see much of each other for several years. She went off to college and I was busy raising a family. Eventually she married a young soldier and when she became pregnant and he was sent overseas, she went to stay with my mother and new step-father. This was about the time that my wife and I were having some serious problems with our marriage as mentioned above, and Mom suggested that I come stay with them for awhile to find a new job and “get my head together”.

One day after Mom and her husband had left for work, I fixed a breakfast for Jeri and took it to her in bed. As she ate her breakfast, I sat beside her on the bed and we started talking about the sexy fun we had had as kids. I was fascinated with her swollen breasts and belly, clearly visible through the low cut, sheer gown she was wearing. Obviously aware that I was getting turned on, she coyly asked me if I wanted to “feel the baby”. I began to rub my hands gently over her extended belly although she wasn’t far enough along for me to actually feel the baby. As I slipped my hand lower under the band of her panties and started to play with her pussy, I said, “Remember how this felt?” Her reply was to take my hand and press my fingers deeper into her cunt. She said, “That feels wonderful, but we really shouldn’t be doing this. We’re both married now.”

I agreed she was probably right as I began to nuzzle her beautiful breasts and suck first one nipple, then the other. As she began to breathe faster, she said, “You never did THAT to me before. It feels wonderful!” I said, “Why don’t we take our clothes off. I promise we won’t actually DO anything… We’ll just cuddle…” Yeah, right!

It didn’t take long before we were sucking each other like there was no tomorrow and then I sank my hard cock deeply into her sweet pussy for the first time. But it certainly wasn’t the last time. Before I went back to my wife several weeks later, we fucked in just about every way we could imagine. Once we got started, neither of us wanted to ever quit. And until her husband returned from overseas and they moved to a base on the east coast, we would get together and fuck our brains out every chance we had. I’m still amazed that we never got caught.

After Jeri moved to the east coast I would fly out to visit them whenever I could get away and we’d spend the day in bed together while her husband was on duty and her son was in school. But tragically she was diagnosed with brain cancer and died at a very young age. I went to visit her a few weeks before her death and her final wish was that I would make love to her one more time. I’ve never regretted fulfilling that wish and I will miss her for as long as I live.

And that’s the true story of the day my luck changed for the better…

SlyFox

Old 10-25-2002, 01:53 PM   #1265
SlyFox
Literotica Guru

Ooops

Ooops... Accidently posted twice...

Last edited by SlyFox : 10-25-2002 at 05:26 PM.

Old 10-25-2002, 03:33 PM   #1266
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Well Tough

Quote:

<-----------
{{{{{ Lance }}}}}

Hey, you don't hug 750 people in two days without hugging a few guys.

Old 10-27-2002, 06:18 AM   #1267
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Re: since Khan-e is still reading along

Quote:
Marion did not move aside to let me go up into the house right away. Instead, she ground her belly against mine. Behind me, velvet stepped close, her arms reaching around me to hug Marion, recklessly uncaring as to what any neighbours might think. Marion broke off kissing me to lean over my shoulder as Velvet leaned forward. Their lips entwined by my ear. I was the veritable meat in the girl sandwich, one rubbing each side of me. Although their hands spent much of the moment caressing each other, my body received enough attention I thought I would burst. In less than 24 hours, my incestuous cousin fantasy had progressed to almost engaging in public sex. Not that I minded. They were two beautiful women. One , my cousin, was blonde and pert, and dressed the part of the sweet young thing. The other, Velvet, every mother's worst nightmare of what their son might meet. I must have looked a bit like the guy with the angel on one shoulder, and a devil one the other. But appearances are deceiving. For cousin Marion was decidedly no angel.
The girls broke the hug apart, Velvet stepping back first, her fingers caressing Marion's, lingering as they drew away. Then Marion gave me one more teasing stab of tongue and stepped aside. With a broad , dramatic sweep of her arm, she gestured for us to enter. " My humble home..." she joked.

As a gentleman, I stepped aside also, allowing Velvet to go first up the stairs to the porch. Marion joined me in watching Velvet's gorgeous bottom jiggling as she climbed. Marion snuggled close to me, her arm around my back, right hand cupping my bottom. "God, Robbie, that girl is so hot. But I'm not sure... I know she wants me, but I'm trying to be straight. I want to get a good teaching job when I finish school."

From the way Marion's hard nipples almost pierced the flesh of my back, I suspected her resistance would not last long.

Old 10-28-2002, 12:06 PM   #1268
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Re: Well Tough

Quote:
{{{{{ Lance }}}}}

Hey, you don't hug 750 people in two days without hugging a few guys.
The same goes for you, BEM. {{{{{ BEM }}}}}

52% pure.

The Purity Test

Old 10-28-2002, 12:15 PM   #1269
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Re: Re: Well Tough

Quote:
The same goes for you, BEM. {{{{{ BEM }}}}}

Thanks, man. I needed that.

BTW, Sirhugs, I am also still reading along.

Old 10-28-2002, 02:17 PM   #1270
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by plesmone
Embarrassing moments have a way of becoming ‘white elephants.’ You know, obvious things that people pretend aren’t there.

A warmth that came from the very center of my pussy, started to spread over my entire body and a wave of pure excitement flooded over me. I heard myself scream, “Damn, I’m cumm..ohhhh!!” As the orgasm shot through me, Ray thrust three or four more times before arching his back and grunting loudly. He plunged his cock as deep as he could before exploding wave after wave of hot cum inside me.

We lay there for sometime before he withdrew from inside me. I kissed him and told him how glad I was to finally have a big brother.

HOT!!! SCORCHING HOT!!!

Thank you soooooo much, Plesmone, for sharing that intimate memory.

That got me WET!!!

Old 10-28-2002, 02:22 PM   #1271
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: My Sister and I (A true story!)

Quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox

[Portions excised to conform to Lit's "age restrictions"...]

Thanks for abiding by the "age restricitions". You helped to keep the thread out of trouble.

What was left was HOT!!!

Now I am!!!

Old 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM   #1272
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: since Khan-e is still reading along

Quote:
From the way Marion's hard nipples almost pierced the flesh of my back, I suspected her resistance would not last long.

My resistance wouldn't last any time at all.

Keep it UP, sirhugs! I think you have another epic tale of sexuality on your hands.

My hands are busy exploring my own sexuality as I read your HOT posts.

Old 10-28-2002, 04:48 PM   #1273
Nicky9
Really Experienced

We are going to Las Vegas in 2 Weeks

We are going to Las Vegas in 2 Weeks to make it offical my wife to-be will become my wife. But now to what happend this weekend. The Main hospital in town had there holloween party this past Saturday and Sunday. We were lucky and went both days. I was supprised to learn from the group of physicans assistants and nurses there of a little group there that has come from a family of incest experinces or is still that way.We all went to a doctors home after the dance hall closed Saturday Night or early Sun 2:00AM there were 26 females and 15 males from the incest group. We all talked of our early and current experiences. We were happy to find such a group to have fun with and to plan other activities with. It's great to see so much family love in the medical comunity. We invited 3 couples to come to our house sunday evening with there grown children and it was a very exciting evening. We discussed our lifestyles and We showed our company your web-site, so look for some new members soon. My future wife explained that she prefered her daughter to experience love and great sex from me than to be in a hurry to find mr right and maybe be exposed to poor quality sex and abuse. There we were supprised to learn that there are over 80 members in this group. There were many stories of open sex parties at other peoples homes and group trips to resorts.One of the nurses said that she loved being watched and watching.The other couple said they liked the same and there daughter loved to eat pussy and prefered eating cum out of a pussy to sucking a cock. The nurse that spoke first aske if it was ok for her to show us how she sucks her son and husband at the same time.We said to please go ahead. It was the start of each family stripping and putting on a show I was proud of my 2 girls beautifull breasts and loving affection and love that they gave me in front of our new friends and we all had a great time. Happy loving to all Nicky9

Old 10-29-2002, 07:30 AM   #1274
hot nutz
Experienced

Wink

Just a bump to keep the tread going. By the way Khan-E. have you ever thought about putting that couch on E-Bay or e-banned?
Bet you could get a fortune for it.

Old 10-29-2002, 08:23 AM   #1275
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

More Lust, and still no where near the loft

Quote:
The girls broke the hug apart, Velvet stepping back first, her fingers caressing Marion's, lingering as they drew away. Then Marion gave me one more teasing stab of tongue and stepped aside. With a broad , dramatic sweep of her arm, she gestured for us to enter. " My humble home..." she joked.

As a gentleman, I stepped aside also, allowing Velvet to go first up the stairs to the porch. Marion joined me in watching Velvet's gorgeous bottom jiggling as she climbed. Marion snuggled close to me, her arm around my back, right hand cupping my bottom. "God, Robbie, that girl is so hot. But I'm not sure... I know she wants me, but I'm trying to be straight. I want to get a good teaching job when I finish school."

As Velvet disappeared into the house, Marion gave me a playful squeeze and a goose. " Your turn, cuz," she teased, " I get to watch all my sexy guests go up the stairs." Then she giggled. I walked up the short stairs with an exaggerated ‘model' wiggle. Marion catcalled. From the porch, Velvet wolf whistled. Then, getting in the spirit, Velvet pulled open her blouse, flashing her ripe firm breasts. Her nipples matched Marion's for excitement. Although Velvet moved to cover up quickly, I got to the top of the stairs just soon enough to take her left nipple in my mouth and suck.

Velvet moaned and said "Oooh, Marion, you're right, your little cousin is all grown up."

Closed Thread