Old 09-18-2005, 02:46 AM   #12651
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Ty

Thanks swimmer, that is why they are there - to be enjoyed.

And more to come soon.

BrettJ

Author / Still at It / Studmuppet

Old 09-18-2005, 05:57 AM   #12652
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Hall
I love strawberries
with chocolate or champagne?

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 09-18-2005, 11:14 AM   #12653
Samael
formerly Prophet Reality

Location: In the 7th lair of Hell... Many call it the special hell!
Khan-e.....I tongue fuck your sweet cunt, sucking yuor juices in when I twist my tongue inward, it is nice and stiff, but not nearly as stiff as my cock. I pull my tongue out and start sucking and nibbling on your clit, my throbbing cock now pressing against your leg and rubbing up against it. I push two fingers in your pussy and slowly push one into your ass and start to finger both of your holes as I suck and kiss your clit.

Beware my blade, for it strikes true and straight.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:19 AM   #12654
Samael
formerly Prophet Reality

Welcome swimmer, your retelling of your fun with your Aunt is amazing. I wish I had an Aunt that was that sexy. I can't wait to hear if things work out for you again, or if anything else fantasies are always good too.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:25 AM   #12655
Samael
formerly Prophet Reality

My darling Dragoness... now I am going to join your Aunt on this one and want to know some juicy deTAILS about yuor party?

Old 09-18-2005, 10:57 PM   #12656
larrion
Really Really Experienced

Family Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHAN-E
WELL CUM, Larrion.

It seems to me there is an interesting story you are not telling us. Please share the deTAILs.
Well it'll have to wait until tomorrow, when I go to my land connection. Memory is skewed, but I really wish I knew what I was doing at the time. Still, you couldn't have a better set up. Beach side hotel room, same bed, parents in another room, warm ocean breeze and full moon. God I wish I knew what I know now...

Old 09-19-2005, 06:04 AM   #12657
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunchad
Khan-e.....I tongue fuck your sweet cunt, sucking yuor juices in when I twist my tongue inward, it is nice and stiff, but not nearly as stiff as my cock. I pull my tongue out and start sucking and nibbling on your clit, my throbbing cock now pressing against your leg and rubbing up against it. I push two fingers in your pussy and slowly push one into your ass and start to finger both of your holes as I suck and kiss your clit.
do you two need a room?

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!

Old 09-19-2005, 06:23 AM   #12658
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Early AM posting

Hiya IncesterBesters!

I still keep writing, letting you know "Natalia's Naughty Daddy 2" is now posted and ready to read.

Hope you like!

BrettJ

Author / Wishing You a "Good Day, Eh" in a Canadian Universe / Studmuppet

Old 09-19-2005, 11:19 AM   #12659
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer60540
Do to some relationship changes, having had the past week off, and most of all boredom I have just really started to play/post here on Lit. So, yesterday morning I came across this tread and made a post about how I caught my Aunt changing... This is a true story of what happened a few hours later… I almost didn’t post this, but I figure maybe someday if things keep going this well I will show it to my Aunt. Yes, I know this may not be the best story... A) I am very nervous. B) I am not a writer.

Thanks you soooooo much swimmer. It may not be the best story, but it is certainly near the top of my list at the moment. That is HOT!!!

Please feel free to join in the discussion and fun any time.

And if you ever care to attempt writing more incest stories, real or fantasy, feel free to post them here.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:22 AM   #12660
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer60540
Well I have another week of vacation left... I do want to approach her but, don't want to rush into sex and then end up pushing her away. That is my BIGGIST fear right now.

I agree it might be best to take things slow (although we all long for more hot stories of your exploits). It might be good to sit and talk to your aunt about what has taken place and determine how you both feel about it.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:33 AM   #12661
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus1981
Up for some roleplay KHAN-E ??

A better question might be, are you UP for some role-play?

As for me, I'm OPEN for role-play.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:37 AM   #12662
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock Stone

hehe ... just letting everyone know I'm still alive

Thanks for letting us know. I'd hate to think otherwise.

CUM back and join the Family Fun. You are always WELL CUM here.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:42 AM   #12663
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidwriter
I've always had a thing for my sister when we were growing up, but was never bold enough to do anything about it. Now, after reading all these stories and posts, I regret not doing anything. She's about 5'7, dark, striaght hair, green eyes, and i wish i knew exact measurements, but she has some nice sized breasts and a very thin waist.

Most of the time i jerk off, i'm imagining what it would be like to fuck her. And those are the best orgasms i have. i've never been ashamed of these thoughts, but this is the first time i've openly expressed them.

So, is this normal? What can i do about it?

WELL CUM, Avid.

I'm glad you are enjoying the thread.

I think Incest fantasies are very common, and, therefore, normal.

As for what to do about it, unless your sister is willing to move into the taboo territory of actual Incest, you are probably stuck with the fantasies and masturbation. As to determining her interest, it is best to take any exploration slow and easy. Perhaps you can find a book or movie that deals with the subject and ask her her opinion of the material.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:48 AM   #12664
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunchad

OOOhhh!!! Your fingers are fabulous, Uncle Dun!! But what I really want is your hot, hard, hung prick!

Old 09-19-2005, 11:50 AM   #12665
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs
do you two need a room?

I think this room works fine.

I enjoy having an audience.

And from the bulge in your slacks, I think you enjoy watching.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:17 PM   #12666
swimmer60540
Really Experienced

I want to thank everyone that is giving me advice on how to move forward with my Aunt. She called me last night and did say she would have to stop by sometime this week. It did not sound like she was upset so I am hoping for the best, I know am!

My pic thread

Old 09-19-2005, 01:34 PM   #12667
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
I think this room works fine.

I enjoy having an audience.

And from the bulge in your slacks, I think you enjoy watching.
um, er. you noticed, huh?

Old 09-19-2005, 03:17 PM   #12668
ffreak
old man

avidwriter, what Khan-E advised is right on target. That was a seridipitous event you described for us. There is a next step if for no other reason than the fact she is your Aunt. You've set the scene and been given an amazing gift. Now you're going through the reaction period, and she is too. The question is what will happen next. I agree that 'pushing' her is the wrong thing. It would be the wrong thing if she was just some girl you met and had a similar experience.

"So, we both decided that for right now this was far enough to go."

Sounds like you had some discussion of what happened. The hope that is apparent in that sentence is 'for right now'. That could be both of you trying to distance yourselves from the event - and it could be wistful thinking exists on her part too.

The move now is simply to be understanding. If you haven't already, let her know you still love her and you still want your place to be considered a safe spot for her to come and stay over. It sounds like the tough part for you is to let go of the enthusiasm and anticipation a bit so you aren't playing the part of the over-eager kid. Be the suave gentleman here. What happened may lead to more, but even if it does, it may not lead to a long-term part of your relationship. It could also be that the experience helped your Aunt in ways she wasn't ready to talk about. Give her time to discuss it in her own way.

And tell us all the sweaty details - we love it.

Oh - and don't be hesitant to submit stories to Lit - if you write them as well as your post here, we'll be avidreaders.

Brett, I'll continue to be encouraging just as long as you keep writing those wonderful stories.

Mary and Dazz, maybe you could get together with some chocolate pudding cake and chocolate liquer and chocolate syrup to go with the strawberry ice cream. Then read my story, The Chocoholic , together, while you follow the recipie. Don't forget to tell us how you varied the story action. (yeah, that sounds like a shameless plug, but I'm really thinking that the two of you can make some delicious improvements upon the story... or upon the floor, or in a bathtub or...)

Gotta go read...

Old 09-19-2005, 03:21 PM   #12669
jimbo2
Really Really Experienced

KHAN-E You sure sound so hot! I love your posts and look forward to more from you. All you other ladies, why don't you post some of your stories. Would love to hear about them...

Old 09-19-2005, 03:34 PM   #12670
Mary Hall
Animal lover

Quote:
Mary and Dazz, maybe you could get together with some chocolate pudding cake and chocolate liquer and chocolate syrup to go with the strawberry ice cream. Then read my story, The Chocoholic , together, while you follow the recipie. Don't forget to tell us how you varied the story action. (yeah, that sounds like a shameless plug, but I'm really thinking that the two of you can make some delicious improvements upon the story... or upon the floor, or in a bathtub or...)

Mmmm sounds like hot sexy fun

Old 09-19-2005, 04:42 PM   #12671
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Quick one from me

Hi all. Just saying hello.

KHAN-E, baby sister, I've said hi to you - and flirted outrageously - a few times out here. Is your big bro being forgottten?

ffreak, thanks again. Many more to cum - promise.

BrettJ

Author / Slowly Waking Up / Sensualist

Old 09-19-2005, 04:51 PM   #12672
Morpheus1981
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A better question might be, are you UP for some role-play?

As for me, I'm OPEN for role-play.

Let's play sexy lady....

I'll be PM'ing ya'... (if you don't mind PM's that is...)

Chance is the fools word for Fate

Last edited by Morpheus1981 : 09-19-2005 at 04:55 PM.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:25 PM   #12673
theunknown2008
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks you soooooo much swimmer. It may not be the best story, but it is certainly near the top of my list at the moment. That is HOT!!!

Please feel free to join in the discussion and fun any time.

And if you ever care to attempt writing more incest stories, real or fantasy, feel free to post them here.
I love this post but I just started reading and damn 500 plus pages, Ill die before I read all them and catch up. What are the best stories so far and what page are they on AND what pages are yours and sues experiences on. Any help would be appreciated.

Christian

Old 09-19-2005, 05:52 PM   #12674
Dazz Hetfield
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Hall
Mmmm sounds like hot sexy fun
Damn right it does, not a bad idea at all. You up for some of that hunny?

Old 09-19-2005, 09:58 PM   #12675
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

How to catchup

theunknown, WEL-CUM to our thread.

You can catch up, read a few pages every day. It would surprise you to find out how fast 10 or so pages will fly by. Then blip back to the end and before long, you'll be caught up.

Some of us post links to our writing as well.

BrettJ

Author / Greeter / Studmuppet

Closed Thread