Old 06-18-2002, 01:57 PM   #101
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

KHAN-E

Have I mentioned lately how much I want you?

Old 06-18-2002, 04:55 PM   #102
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

100 POSTS!!!!

YEA!!!! we made it to 100 posts with a real life, honest INCEST thread!!! Congratulations to all of you who are enjoying this thread!!! Let's keep it UP!!!

And RawHumor gets the prize for the 100th post - ME!!!!!

By the way, Raw, yes you have told me how much you want me, but you haven't been as specific about HOW you want me. And I'm open (wide-open, in fact) for ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2002, 06:01 PM   #103
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

how do you know?

Call me dumb, but did you count the count the posts? How do you know it is 100?

And how I would have Connie on her cum-stained couch?

Just read. I wrote this for Connie some months ago. I will share with all the readers of this thread. Connie, you are so awesome. I adore you and admire your honest sexuality.

On the Couch with Connie

I'd sure love to kneel down in front of your couch. Hmmmm, how about if I get on my knees in front of you. You sit on your couch and put your feet on my shoulders. Hmmmm, nice view of your fabulous pussy. Oh yea, it smells real hot and musky, makes my cock throb. Now, I'm going to taste your sweet nectar. Oh I like that. I just spread your lips with my fingers and lick all the way from your tiny asshole right up to your clit. Ah, so tasty and so hot. I spear your hungry pussy hole with my tongue and slurp up the juices that are flowing out. Oh, I'm afraid your couch is getting all wet. I'll try not to let any of your juices escape while I lick them all up.

I'm playing with my cock while licking you baby, getting it all nice and hard and ready to cum. But I don't let it cum. I don't want to stain the floor. I just want to taste your clit and feel it throb against my lips and tongue. I take three fingers of my right hand and slide them deep into your aching pussy. Ah, that feels so good. You are hot and tight and flowing with juice. I fuck them in and out of and lick your clit faster and faster. I suck your clit into my mouth and hold it with my lip-covered teeth, gently but firmly. I don't want her slipping out of reach under her hood. No, now is the time for her to cum for me. Ah, I twirl my tongue all around your imprisoned clit and suck it harder. My fingers curl upward and find your G-spot. I press hard on that hot spot and your moans tell me how much I'm pleasuring you.

Your moans become screams of pleasure as you peak. "Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh," you scream, "I'm cumming." I lick harder and faster to bring you the greastes pleasure possible as your cum rips through your body. You squeeze my ears together as waves of orgasmic delight shatter your mind. Your spasming cunt feels so good around my fingers and your throbbing clit almost makes me cum just from the sheer joy you are experiencing.

Afterward, when you are cumming down, I look at your couch and see I've made a big mess with your pussy nectar. "You will have to spank me for being such a bad boy," I whisper.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 06-18-2002, 08:21 PM   #104
badmatt
Literotica Guru

more....

(I know I promised it a few days ago, but hey, I gotta work within the time I have)

So My 21st birthday turned out to be one of the better ones I'd ever had even though I never got around to drinkin' with My friends...

Just about 3 months later, while I was away at school, I got a call from one of My cousins. The two of them were considering the college I was attending as a possible destination and she wondered if I'd be able to put her up in My place for a weekend visit. I told her sure, thoughts of that birthday running through My head, but not really planning anything. But just a few hours later a plan started to form as My roommate said he'd be going home with his girlfriend for the weekend.
So I started to think about how I could get them naked and in My bed. As it turns out it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought. They arrived Friday morning for a tour and to meet some professors. I picked them up at the SUB and we walked to My place. Only a few blocks from campus, but on a cool early fall evening their outfits of shorts and tshirts quickly had them asking if we were there yet. After we got to the house they both inquired about parties that night, quickly followed by "can we shower?"

I stammered "Sure, there's a bathroom down the hall with a shower, but the only tub is off My room." They looked at each other with that look only siblings can understand and bounded off toward where I'd pointed for My room. I was about to ask if I could sneak into the bathroom before they started showers as I walked into the room, but they were both very naked by the time I got there and I just couldn't ask.

"Gonna join us cuz?" The younger of the two, Karen, asked.
"Yeah, cause we want what you got." Lisa virtually purred as she reached out at the belt in My pants.
I pushed them both back a bit and quickly stripped. I started to tease Lisa's nipples while I sucked on Karen's. I felt two hands wrap around My rapidly thickening cock and start to stroke it like professionals. "OH FUCK" I moaned as I switched My lips to Lisa's nipples and started to play with Karen's pussy.

Before I knew it I was shoved on My back and straddled at the hips and face. Karen's picture perfect pussy was on My mouth and I just started to lick and suck away as Lisa slammed herself down with My cock ramming deep inside her already very wet pussy.

That was the only time I can ever remember passing out from countless orgasms. But it was probably a good thing. It gave us all a break, and they showered. And we all three went out together. Partied hard....and came home for a whole lot more.

playgrounder #89 in case you wanted to know

Old 06-18-2002, 10:33 PM   #105
LipstickKitten
Insatiable Kitty

You did it to me again, Matt. Just when I thought I was high and dry you go and get me all wet again. Bad bad boy!

Loving life, living freely, spreading joy when possible and enjoying as many people as I can.

Old 06-18-2002, 10:42 PM   #106
badmatt
Literotica Guru

Lipstick....

Kitty...momma...is that you??

Old 06-19-2002, 12:13 AM   #107
wileycoyote035
Experienced

step parent

Do fantasies about a step parent (mother) count as incest? If so, count me in.

Old 06-19-2002, 12:32 AM   #108
LipstickKitten
Insatiable Kitty

Re: Lipstick....

Quote:
Originally posted by badmatt
Kitty...momma...is that you??

Tis I, in the flesh - er, make that virtual flesh.

Loving life, living freely, spreading joy when possible and enjoying as many people as I can.

Old 06-19-2002, 12:38 AM   #109
badmatt
Literotica Guru

Candy

*G* and you know I love your flesh

Old 06-19-2002, 01:03 AM   #110
LipstickKitten
Insatiable Kitty

Re: Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by badmatt
*G* and you know I love your flesh
And I love the way you love my flesh.

Old 06-19-2002, 01:14 AM   #111
badmatt
Literotica Guru

candy

I do so miss loving your flesh...*wicked grins as I lick My lips*

Old 06-19-2002, 01:33 AM   #112
Sue69
Really Experienced

Badmatt,

You stated in other posts that your aunt is beautiful. I read with interest on another thread where you were in her room once and played with her panties.

My nephew is on me like he just discovered pussy. He comes around my place alot and his hands are usually all over me. I luv it of course!

Badmatt, PM me as I am very curious about your aunt-nephew experience. We can trade notes...

Old 06-19-2002, 04:50 AM   #113
corbetphantom
Itinerant Rogue

never really had serious fantasies about my own family, but for a long time after my dad remarried, i had a semi-crush on one of my stepsisters. she's a ballerina and a cheerleader, so that should tell you some of why i liked her.

Old 06-19-2002, 06:06 AM   #114
hot nutz
Experienced

Khan-E,

I pull back the covers. My own sister lying befoe me naked. I quickly drop my briefs. My cock already dripping precum. I quickly slide in beside you, placing my throbbing member against your pretty ass crack. Oh my, it feels so good. Our bodies perfectly match. I begin to rub against you as I gently nip at your back.

Old 06-19-2002, 06:20 AM   #115
Shaq
The Libertine

Re: step parent

Quote:
Originally posted by wileycoyote035

Yep, that counts...

Old 06-19-2002, 09:24 AM   #116
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: how do you know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance Hardrock
Call me dumb, but did you count the count the posts? How do you know it is 100?

And how I would have Connie on her cum-stained couch?

Just read. I wrote this for Connie some months ago. I will share with all the readers of this thread. Connie, you are so awesome. I adore you and admire your honest sexuality.

On the Couch with Connie

I'd sure love to kneel down in front of your couch. Hmmmm, how about if I get on my knees in front of you. You sit on your couch and put your feet on my shoulders. Hmmmm, nice view of your fabulous pussy. Oh yea, it smells real hot and musky, makes my cock throb. Now, I'm going to taste your sweet nectar. Oh I like that. I just spread your lips with my fingers and lick all the way from your tiny asshole right up to your clit. Ah, so tasty and so hot. I spear your hungry pussy hole with my tongue and slurp up the juices that are flowing out. Oh, I'm afraid your couch is getting all wet. I'll try not to let any of your juices escape while I lick them all up.

I'm playing with my cock while licking you baby, getting it all nice and hard and ready to cum. But I don't let it cum. I don't want to stain the floor. I just want to taste your clit and feel it throb against my lips and tongue. I take three fingers of my right hand and slide them deep into your aching pussy. Ah, that feels so good. You are hot and tight and flowing with juice. I fuck them in and out of and lick your clit faster and faster. I suck your clit into my mouth and hold it with my lip-covered teeth, gently but firmly. I don't want her slipping out of reach under her hood. No, now is the time for her to cum for me. Ah, I twirl my tongue all around your imprisoned clit and suck it harder. My fingers curl upward and find your G-spot. I press hard on that hot spot and your moans tell me how much I'm pleasuring you.

Your moans become screams of pleasure as you peak. "Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh," you scream, "I'm cumming." I lick harder and faster to bring you the greastes pleasure possible as your cum rips through your body. You squeeze my ears together as waves of orgasmic delight shatter your mind. Your spasming cunt feels so good around my fingers and your throbbing clit almost makes me cum just from the sheer joy you are experiencing.

Afterward, when you are cumming down, I look at your couch and see I've made a big mess with your pussy nectar. "You will have to spank me for being such a bad boy," I whisper.

Thanks for sharing our story publicly! I LUV it!!

No, I did NOT count the posts. That would be silly and would waste good posting/masturbation time. I happened to be on the Playground Forum board just aftr RawHumor's post. It said we had exactly 100 posts and he was the last one. Just got lucky.

But Raw might share me. Maybe with all of you!!!

Old 06-19-2002, 09:29 AM   #117
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: step parent

Quote:
Originally posted by wileycoyote035

They count for me! Please share!

And Matt, you BAD boy!!! I LUV your tales of your cousins. MORE?!?!

Old 06-19-2002, 09:32 AM   #118
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Sue69
Badmatt,

You stated in other posts that your aunt is beautiful. I read with interest on another thread where you were in her room once and played with her panties.

My nephew is on me like he just discovered pussy. He comes around my place alot and his hands are usually all over me. I luv it of course!

Badmatt, PM me as I am very curious about your aunt-nephew experience. We can trade notes...

You can BOTH share here! I'd LUV to read about the experiences.

Matt, tell us ALL about your aunty's panties!!

Old 06-19-2002, 09:35 AM   #119
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by hot nutz
Khan-E,

I pull back the covers. My own sister lying befoe me naked. I quickly drop my briefs. My cock already dripping precum. I quickly slide in beside you, placing my throbbing member against your pretty ass crack. Oh my, it feels so good. Our bodies perfectly match. I begin to rub against you as I gently nip at your back.

MMMMMMM, My own brother in bed with me!

"Where do you want to put that gorgeos cock, brother, dear?!?!"

Old 06-19-2002, 09:39 AM   #120
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Re: 100 POSTS!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
By the way, Raw, yes you have told me how much you want me, but you haven't been as specific about HOW you want me. And I'm open (wide-open, in fact) for ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Hmmm... bent over the bed, your cunt and asshole both available for my hard cock, dripping with precum in anticipation of slamming into you hard and fast.

Something along those lines.

Old 06-19-2002, 10:06 AM   #121
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: 100 POSTS!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by RawHumor

Hmmm... bent over the bed, your cunt and asshole both available for my hard cock, dripping with precum in anticipation of slamming into you hard and fast.

Something along those lines.

Bending over . . . . Waiting . . . . Wanting . . . . Wanton . . . .

Old 06-19-2002, 10:09 AM   #122
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

YEA!!!!

We made it to 7 pages!!!

I know because they put page numbers up at the top!

(Sorry, Lance, but I couldn't resist. I deserve a spanking for that! You gonna give it to me?!?!?!)

Old 06-19-2002, 10:21 AM   #123
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Re: Re: Re: 100 POSTS!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
Bending over . . . . Waiting . . . . Wanting . . . . Wanton . . . .
*rubbing the head of my cock up and down your wet slit, then sliding it into your cunt... in and out a few strokes, very slowly...

then pulling out and pressing the head against your asshole, inviting you to impale yourself on my cock*

Old 06-19-2002, 10:53 AM   #124
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Mmmmmm, you know how to treat a naughty little slut like me!!!!

Old 06-19-2002, 10:59 AM   #125
superstud1134
Literotica Guru

i dunno about incest..i'm just here at for the chance to play with khan-e

Closed Thread