Old 10-02-2002, 05:05 AM   #1051
complicity
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
Kinky, Horny, Anxious, Naughty, and Electrifying!! WOW!!! Thanks for the complimentary and truthful description, "B"rilliant, "E"nlightened "M"ind!!!

And thanks for the HOT scene!. What a CUM!!! And how many billion people were watching?!?!?!

How did it look on camera? And what does happen next?!?!
The camera angle was fine, and you looked as horny as ever!

I've just spoted your thread (my you are growing aren't you?)
And thought I'd stick somthing in................er, my twocents that is!
My niece has always had a bit if a crush on me. Which when she was younger wasn't a problem! She always asked for rides on my motorcycle, held on tight and squealed with delight in my ear!
I in turn played the part of the loving uncle, with no sexual thoughts entering my head!
That was a few years ago, and even then she was an attractive girl. Now she is a young woman of eighteen years. Intellligent, stunning figure, beautifully deveoped tits and an ass to die for!
All the latter info Ive got from photos that her moms sent down.
I'm due to visit them about (600miles away) in the fall.
And I don't mind admitting it I'm shit scared,

a........ of what my reaction will be.

b.........will anyone spot my reaction.

c.........will I do the right thing? (What ever that is)

I think deep down this is a place I don't want to go to. But god she makes me horny!I know this is not a helpline..........................but anyone got any ideas? Good or bad.

Maybe its a good base for a story! Anyone want to take it up?

Last edited by complicity : 10-02-2002 at 08:07 AM.

Old 10-02-2002, 05:07 AM   #1052
complicity
Literotica Guru

Ooops, sorry finger trouble!

Last edited by complicity : 10-02-2002 at 05:10 AM.

Old 10-02-2002, 01:36 PM   #1053
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Uncle Lance Daddy,

You are a kinky, perverted, twisted, sex-crazed degenerate!!! And . . . I LUV it!! I'd LUV to paddle your ass sometime!! And fuck it with my strap-on! (Didn't we try that scene on "The Exhibitionist In Me"?)

Old 10-02-2002, 01:54 PM   #1054
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by complicity

The camera angle was fine, and you looked as horny as ever!

I've just spoted your thread (my you are growing aren't you?)
And thought I'd stick somthing in................er, my twocents that is!
My niece has always had a bit if a crush on me. Which when she was younger wasn't a problem! She always asked for rides on my motorcycle, held on tight and squealed with delight in my ear!
I in turn played the part of the loving uncle, with no sexual thoughts entering my head!
That was a few years ago, and even then she was an attractive girl. Now she is a young woman of eighteen years. Intellligent, stunning figure, beautifully deveoped tits and an ass to die for!
All the latter info Ive got from photos that her moms sent down.
I'm due to visit them about (600miles away) in the fall.
And I don't mind admitting it I'm shit scared,

a........ of what my reaction will be.

b.........will anyone spot my reaction.

c.........will I do the right thing? (What ever that is)

I think deep down this is a place I don't want to go to. But god she makes me horny!I know this is not a helpline..........................but anyone got any ideas? Good or bad.

Maybe its a good base for a story! Anyone want to take it up?

Thank you. I'm always worry about not being photgenic. Glad I look horny. The camera catches the REAL me!!

And I am NOT growing. It's just the thread! And it has certainly gotten big and thick!!

Now, onto your dillema. First, you need to decide what it is you want. Do you want to have an incestuous affair with your niece?

If this is truly "a place I don't want to go", then enjoy the fantasy, but leave it at that.

If, however, you really do want the affair, you must next determine if your niece also wants the affair. (On this thread we deal ONLY with consensual incest.)

If you still have that bike, ask her to take a ride with you. You can probably determine her interest with just the ride. How tightly does she squeeze you? Is she rubbing her tits against your back? Go somewhere where you can be alone to talk and/or . . .

As for others noticing your reaction, that can be a problem. But I don't think men should ever be embarrassed about getting a hard-on. I find it to be quite a complement when a guy gets hard becuase of me. Even if the guy is a relative.

Others may notice, but what's a man to do? You can't control that. Perhaps baggy pants might help to conceal it, but you ought not to ride a bike in baggy pants. So, I think you just have to live with your reaction and theirs.

As for doing the right thing, you and your niece need to determine what that is. And then do it happily, whether it be to consumate your lust or to refrain.
THis could be a great base for a story. And I'd be glad to play the role of the niece. But if I do, I know where I intend for it to lead. Are you willing to go there? Even in a role play?! It is your decision.

Old 10-03-2002, 11:48 AM   #1055
complicity
Literotica Guru

Quote:
And I am NOT growing. It's just the thread! And it has certainly gotten big and thick!!
If any offence was percieved, none was intended so please accept my apologies.

We've not crossed paths before, so thank you for your attention. I didn't expect such an in depth reply.

After reading it I think this must stay firmly in the realms of fantasy, as any action in the real world could have far reaching consequences for all concerned. Despite the distance involved we are a close family! And thats a line I don't think I'm willing to cross. Believe me there aren't many!!

I will take you up on your offer of role play some day soon when I have the time to give you my full attention. Don't forget to bring your leathers,

Thanks again,

Old 10-03-2002, 12:39 PM   #1056
Rocket88
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Thank you. I'm always worry about not being photgenic. Glad I look horny. The camera catches the REAL me!!...
Am I missing something? Was Connie's picture posted somewhere?

Old 10-03-2002, 02:19 PM   #1057
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by complicity

If any offence was percieved, none was intended so please accept my apologies.

We've not crossed paths before, so thank you for your attention. I didn't expect such an in depth reply.

After reading it I think this must stay firmly in the realms of fantasy, as any action in the real world could have far reaching consequences for all concerned. Despite the distance involved we are a close family! And thats a line I don't think I'm willing to cross. Believe me there aren't many!!

I will take you up on your offer of role play some day soon when I have the time to give you my full attention. Don't forget to bring your leathers,

Thanks again,

I didn't take offence. Just kidding around. I do that alot. Believe me, if you ever offend me you will know it. Beware the Wrath of Khan-E.

I understand about the complications. I'm always afraid Andy or Carl are going to say or do something to let the whole family know what we have done. I think Bonnie, Amy, and Ellen are sensitive enough to the situation and surroundings to avoid letting that happen. But the guys just don't seem to be as guarded. Sorry if that seems sexist, but it is the truth as I see it. At least in my family.

There are VERY FEW lines I'm not willing to cross. But I respect the fact that other people have other limits.

I LUV bikes. Wish I had one. I'd be glad to role play someday. Incest or otherwise. Just let me know when you are ready.

Old 10-03-2002, 02:21 PM   #1058
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocket88

Am I missing something? Was Connie's picture posted somewhere?

Just a fantasy. For now. Maybe someday. Although I am afraid that I won't live up to the fantasy image many of you have created in your minds. I am not any sort of beauty. Just a hot, horny, uninhibited, slutty little bitch!!

Old 10-03-2002, 02:25 PM   #1059
complicity
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Just a fantasy. For now. Maybe someday. Although I am afraid that I won't live up to the fantasy image many of you have created in your minds. I am not any sort of beauty. Just a hot, horny, uninhibited, slutty little bitch!!
Works for me!

Thanks for the thoughts and I'll be in touch soon!

Old 10-03-2002, 02:27 PM   #1060
Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist

Ah, but you are...

Quote:

Just a hot, horny, uninhibited, slutty little bitch!!

Khanie, you are the FINEST hot, horny, uninhibited, slutty little bitch and we luv you.

52% pure.

The Purity Test

A Vicky Bee Peeper. A Sweet for Sweetone. A Horny Nurse Patient. A lovely Ling Licker. Ran's Official Body Guard. A Spark for Wildfyre. Enjoying it all. Gisella's Gazella boy. JustFrantastic. A Whspr in my ear. Member of the Lady Blue Crue. A Bodacious Salacious Lover. Joi's Boi Toi.

Old 10-03-2002, 02:28 PM   #1061
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Had a great evening last night. The "Family Band" got together. Many of us play instruments and attempt to sing. We met at my Uncle's place. We aren't exactly a "garage band". we are more of a "barn band". We aren't very good, but we always have a blast when we get together for one of our "jam sessions".

Afterwards Amy, our Keyboardist; Carl, our Fiddler; Andy, our Bassist; and I (Rhythm Guitarist and Lead Vocalist [scary thought]) went to the truck stop to get a bite to eat. I slipped into the ladies' room asnd slipped out of my panties. I flashed a number of appreciative truckers before we left there.

Flashing always makes me hot and horny (as if I'm not that way all the time). So by the time Andy and I got back to the trailer I was ready for some sex. So was he! We spent the night making sure my matress and box springs were "heavy duty"!!

This morning he took me to breakfast at the truck stop. Then we went and played a round of golf. Andy LUVS to play "a round"!!

Now I'm back here, lying on my cum-stained couch checking out the happenings at Lit. It looks like things have been rather slow. Doesn't anyone have a hot, steamy incest experience to share?!?!

Old 10-04-2002, 02:09 AM   #1062
corbetphantom
Itinerant Rogue

Quote:

Now I'm back here, lying on my cum-stained couch checking out the happenings at Lit. It looks like things have been rather slow. Doesn't anyone have a hot, steamy incest experience to share?!?!
nope, just you. sorry. as a matter of fact i was just about to ask if YOU'D had any, it's been awhile since you had a story.
One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--- "Ulysses" Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1842

Which Family Guy Character are you?

Old 10-04-2002, 09:00 AM   #1063
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by corbetphantom

nope, just you. sorry. as a matter of fact i was just about to ask if YOU'D had any, it's been awhile since you had a story.

I'm afraid you will get bored just reading about me. While I do enjoy being the center of attention, I don't want to totally dominate the posting on this thread.

I am quite active with incest. My two most regular sex partners, at the moment, are my cousins, Amy and Andy. We share lots of HOT SEX, but if I posted each time we had sex, it would get somewhat repetitive.

Amy and I had a SIZZLING time last night. But I don't have time to post the details right now. How's that for a tease?!

Old 10-04-2002, 09:01 AM   #1064
Rick Harding
Experienced

I wrote about one of my incest experiences it was suppose to be on this thread somehow it got on one of its own, very sorry does any know how I can transfer it to this thread ? let me know please. thanks

Old 10-04-2002, 09:31 AM   #1065
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Last edited by Bug Eyed Monster : 08-15-2003 at 12:04 PM.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:33 PM   #1066
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Bug Eyed Monster

Hi there here you go,
Incest Is Best - Story

The easiest way is to
1. Click the above link - If you can right click and open it in another window all the better.
2. Click the Quote button under your reply.
3. Highlight and copy the text
Right click over a highlight and choose copy
or CTRL-C for Windows
or That funky key next to space that looks like 4 circles -C for Mac
4. Use back or click back to this window.
5. Click Post Reply button
6. Paste the text into the text box.
7. Click submit.

Good luck

Thank you, Bugman. It's great to have friends that know how these things work.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:48 PM   #1067
anyawatcher
Experienced

just got through all 43 pages-skimmed alot

Some great stories in here. Was surprised and a little disappointed not to see an Stories by Woody Allen-He's the king of Incest.

KHAN-E damn i wish illinois was a smaller state so I could drive down to Saluki land and have you parents adopt me so I can fuck my sister and cousins-one can dream.

Hope this doesn't violate the age rules, but when I was in my mothers womb with my twin sister we would fuck like crazy. We would even screw around with my mom by reaching our developing arms to our mom's clit and rub it. She never knew it was us, I still hear her talk amout her Immaculate Orgasms.

If anyone has any stories they can't post here i'd love to read them :-)
Keep on posting!!!

Old 10-04-2002, 01:02 PM   #1068
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: just got through all 43 pages-skimmed alot

Quote:
Originally posted by anyawatcher
Some great stories in here. Was surprised and a little disappointed not to see an Stories by Woody Allen-He's the king of Incest.

KHAN-E damn i wish illinois was a smaller state so I could drive down to Saluki land and have you parents adopt me so I can fuck my sister and cousins-one can dream.

Hope this doesn't violate the age rules, but when I was in my mothers womb with my twin sister we would fuck like crazy. We would even screw around with my mom by reaching our developing arms to our mom's clit and rub it. She never knew it was us, I still hear her talk amout her Immaculate Orgasms.

If anyone has any stories they can't post here i'd love to read them :-)
Keep on posting!!!

That's funny!! In a very perverted sort of way!! And I have NO idea whether it violates the age rule or not!! Does Lit. have a rule regarding pre-birth sex?!?! Has anyone ever considered such a thing?!?!?! It's a new one on me.

Old 10-05-2002, 03:26 AM   #1069
MissVictoria
Falling Farther In

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on untill morning.
I am rather intruiged with the idea of father/daughter incest, though it detests me to imagine my own father when fantisizing, so I do not. It is simply the idea that I love.

I did have a past incestuous relationship with a female cousin, I will admit. We used to fondle and suckle each other, though the larger majority of our time together was simply spent lying naked in each others arms, in a simple embrace.

There is something to be said for the softness of a woman.

Click my eggs/dragons!

Old 10-05-2002, 08:08 AM   #1070
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

I started this fiction to bump the thread, so my ending can too

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs

I lay on top of my cousin. We were both exhausted. Sunlight began to filter through the window. We realized it was already dawn. We heard sounds from below. Marion's other party guests must be awakening. How would I escape them discovering our incestuous secret? Did I even care? But, I knew that Marion did , so had to formulate a plan quickly.

OK, gang, how do I get out of this?
What to do? I thought ‘If I jump out the window, not only might I hurt myself, but people will wonder where I went.' Then I recalled that no one knew I hadn't just left after they passed out. Marion took command again, anyway, handing me my clothes, opening the window, kissing me deeply. "Thanks", she whispered, " but all great things must wait for another day."

Out the window I went, hoping to hit Marion's spirea shrubs. Instead, just as I fell, Marion's gal pal, Velvet, walked beneath. We ended up unhurt but jumbled on the ground. My fingers reflexively tweaked the nipple of her champagne glass sized right breast. Velvet giggled, girlishly. " I wondered where you were," she said. " Marion invited me to dinner tomorrow. Care to be my date? I bet the three of us could have a great time." she collected herself, removed my hand from her breast, jumped into her Mustang and drove off.

Old 10-06-2002, 12:40 PM   #1071
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Title?

I have edited my "Marion" story. As the hints for writers points out, cool titles increase traffic. Who has a better one than " How I made it with Cousin Marion"?

Old 10-06-2002, 12:54 PM   #1072
corbetphantom
Itinerant Rogue

Re: Title?

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
I have edited my "Marion" story. As the hints for writers points out, cool titles increase traffic. Who has a better one than " How I made it with Cousin Marion"?
*laughs* there's a Robin Hood joke in there somewhere, but i'm too tired to find it.
One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--- "Ulysses" Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1842

Which Family Guy Character are you?

Old 10-06-2002, 02:37 PM   #1073
windycityjason
Virgin

just wanted to introduce myself....love this thread! I'm Jason, 23 from chicago into mom.

I have never done anything with her, don't know if i actually could...but have been looking for an older woman to play it out with.....suprisingly hard to find in my area.

Anyways, keep up all the hot, kinky posts

Old 10-07-2002, 10:52 AM   #1074
Bug Eyed Monster
1Sexy's Bug

Last edited by Bug Eyed Monster : 08-15-2003 at 12:04 PM.

Old 10-07-2002, 11:01 AM   #1075
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Re: Re: Title?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bug Eyed Monster

Some thoughts
"Why are bedrooms always on the second floor?"

"Partying with Marion"

"Oh what a broken web we weave..."

Just some thoughts.
Thanks!
any one like any particular one of these? Any others?

Closed Thread