walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_wendy View Post
Seems slow here today
peaks and troughs. thassall.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #43527
bisexualsmoker
Literotica Guru

Location: The jagged path of many trials and tribulations.Often misunderstood.
--------------

Recently I met my step sister who
I hadn't seen in several years.
She looked so hot in skin tight jeans and thigh high slut boots.
I Was very open with her. I told
her that I'm bi now and really
prefer guys.
She was intrigued, and yes she got
me hot. We keep in touch on facebook.

Old 12-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #43528
brothertime
Really Experienced

Hello family

Old 12-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #43529
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBunny2012 View Post
Very much so!
Sorry girls I was a bit late today

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #43530
jimw62
Virgin

hey everyone. this is the first time i'm really reaching out to anyone online about this kind of thing. i'm a male in my early 20's and i am really into mother/son situations and i was wondering if someone wouldn't mind doing a roleplay or even to just explore that particular area with me. i've never done a sexual rp before but i have some great ideas and enthusiasm to bring to the table.

if you are interested send me a private message. must be a female and be 18+ years of age

Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #43531
wildchild1981
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by davalene View Post
Be very careful what you say and who you mention, Wildchild!

My wife found out about me and a woman on the internet - She asked me about it and then handed me all the messages that we had sent to one another (printed out).
Not to worry honey!.
Im always careful. I never mention names or places or distinguishing features. Its in our best interests not to say a word...

xx

Old 12-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #43532
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

What about incest turns you on the most? Do you like all kinds?

Old 12-11-2012, 01:31 AM   #43533
jimw62
Virgin

any hetero incest is cool i guess. i was molested by a male family member and it kinda messed me up.

i have no idea why incest is so appealing to me. it could be that i'm relatively shy around women i don't know and since theyre family i don't have that insecurity. it could also be that there is already a strong, loving bond and if theyre attractive i just want them. then theres the fact that i always have had a very strong sex drive and am into a lot of different fetishes with incest and bondage being the primary ones.

i have an aunt and cousin that are both incredibly sexy and sweet people. i would love the opportunity to strike up a relationship with either of them but there's no way i can take the risk of humiliation.

i often think of my aunt, walking around her house in her tight pajama bottoms that snug her round ass perfectly. her long, dark hair complimenting her tan skin and gorgeous face. if i ever get the green light, my face is in that ass for days.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:45 AM   #43534
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw62 View Post
any hetero incest is cool i guess. i was molested by a male family member and it kinda messed me up.

i have no idea why incest is so appealing to me. it could be that i'm relatively shy around women i don't know and since theyre family i don't have that insecurity. it could also be that there is already a strong, loving bond and if theyre attractive i just want them. then theres the fact that i always have had a very strong sex drive and am into a lot of different fetishes with incest and bondage being the primary ones.

i have an aunt and cousin that are both incredibly sexy and sweet people. i would love the opportunity to strike up a relationship with either of them but there's no way i can take the risk of humiliation.

i often think of my aunt, walking around her house in her tight pajama bottoms that snug her round ass perfectly. her long, dark hair complimenting her tan skin and gorgeous face. if i ever get the green light, my face is in that ass for days.
Very nice. I have been lucky enough to enjoy my mothers sexy body I do have a sexy sister that is not into it at all, which is a shame seeing as how it would make for a crazy fun time with the three of us

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-11-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: underage reference

Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #43535
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

What kind of stuff do Incest is Bester's think is hot for brother/sister incest?

talking about how their parents would freak out if they knew? ect...

The Office Slut- A perfect good girl becomes a corporate whore.

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-11-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: under age reference

Old 12-11-2012, 01:50 AM   #43536
jimw62
Virgin

lucky dude. i've never been attracted to my mother as she isn't extremely pretty or shapely but i fantasize a lot about a hot older woman like julia louis dreyfus being my mother; boy would that be great.

what does your mother look like and how old is she now?

Old 12-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #43537
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Quote:
lucky dude. i've never been attracted to my mother as she isn't extremely pretty or shapely but i fantasize a lot about a hot older woman like julia louis dreyfus being my mother; boy would that be great.

what does your mother look like and how old is she now?
She looks kind of like Goldie Hawn with bigger boobs, she is 47 now.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #43538
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-11-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: under age reference

Old 12-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #43539
jimw62
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAll View Post
What kind of stuff do Incest is Bester's think is hot for brother/sister incest?

i mean if anyone found out that you or I were banging our siblings we'd be ostracized. theres really something quite hot about anything THAT forbidden.

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-11-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #43540
jimw62
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzo_Cava View Post
She looks kind of like Goldie Hawn with bigger boobs, she is 47 now.
goldie hawn with a big rack? damn dude you are fuckin lucky

Old 12-11-2012, 01:58 AM   #43541
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Quote:
goldie hawn with a big rack? damn dude you are fuckin lucky
Yeah she is a lot of fun

Old 12-11-2012, 02:02 AM   #43542
jimw62
Virgin

Quote:
Yeah she is a lot of fun
how did you guys end up getting that close? details bradda. this is the first time i've talked to anyone who's gone there. my interest is high right now.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:39 AM   #43543
darenCA20m
Literotica Guru

gotta love family

Ok let me begin by saying ive never participated in actual incest, but think the idea of there being love between siblings so deep that it borders to physical, or a mother and son who have a bond like no other. Now im not attracted to my mom but out of love if she ever asked for a sexual favor i would not hesitate to rock her world since she created mine. I am attracted to my sister but its expected with a 5' foot tall 100r lb blonde that is 26 and has a sexy butt and feet. And recently ran into a cousin(through marriage) that i grew up with for 5-6you years and man i wanted to worship her entire body, but would not be as hot if she wasnt related.

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-11-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: under age reference

Old 12-11-2012, 05:35 AM   #43544
johnny955
Virgin

I've written several stories on the subject at literotica.com Tormented Bridegroom (1 and 2) and Forbidden. Would enjoy feedback on them.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #43545
surry1955
Virgin

Years ago my daughter had a nasty mean boyfriend. He was nice in front of my husband but when he was not around he would tell me how he was fucking my daughter & what he made her do. I told him I did not want to know. I told her he was bad for her & break it off. But he had this spell on her. He started exposing her body to me. He'd pull her tits out & ask me how mine looked. He even would have her undress in front of me before he would take her to her room for sex. I never told my husband this. The boy would come out naked with my daughters juice on him. He'd sit beside me & tell me what a great fuck she was & did I teach her that stuff? Once he'd get hard again by talking to me he would go back to her. I would go frig myself after this. Then one day he had me watch him fuck my daughter & I ended up in a 69 with my daughter. Then she told him I was his to use. I was so turned to be used. We both enjoyed it.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #43546
surry1955
Virgin

mean boyfriend

never mind

Last edited by surry1955 : 12-11-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: double story

Old 12-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #43547
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by surry1955 View Post
Years ago my daughter had a nasty mean boyfriend. He was nice in front of my husband but when he was not around he would tell me how he was fucking my daughter & what he made her do. I told him I did not want to know. I told her he was bad for her & break it off. But he had this spell on her. He started exposing her body to me. He'd pull her tits out & ask me how mine looked. He even would have her undress in front of me before he would take her to her room for sex. I never told my husband this. The boy would come out naked with my daughters juice on him. He'd sit beside me & tell me what a great fuck she was & did I teach her that stuff? Once he'd get hard again by talking to me he would go back to her. I would go frig myself after this. Then one day he had me watch him fuck my daughter & I ended up in a 69 with my daughter. Then she told him I was his to use. I was so turned to be used. We both enjoyed it.
Sounds and interesting arrangment, you still enjoying it?

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 12-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #43548
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:

ie talking about their childhood? talking about how their parents would freak out if they knew? ect...
My brother was almost my first in the family pool. One minute later our parents would have found us in the act. He is man man now and I love him. I think the secret "Taboo" is one of the biggest turn-on's. At least for me.

Quote:
i mean if anyone found out that you or I were banging our siblings we'd be ostracized. theres really something quite hot about anything THAT forbidden.
Only one person outside of these forums knows of me and my brother and that just makes it hotter! We are very careful - we have to be!

Last edited by Killjoy24 : 12-11-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #43549
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
What about incest turns you on the most? Do you like all kinds?
I have very particular tastes that are best satisfied by my maternal cousins: looks, intelligence, scent, etc. There have been other playmates and lovers but no one who was a total soul mate like my own kin.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #43550
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:

The very first time I had sex with anyone it was with my adopted sister. As loving and nonthreatening as that was I keep thinking that it would be even better with a sister who was actually "really" mine.

Closed Thread