Old 11-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #43026
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

[quote=whisperinginthegrass;42516907]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
And people think I'm someone's alt!!! At least, if I was, I'd write completely different.

what are you talking about RJ.. your not even real.. you are my imaginary friend. no one could write the things you do.
not without being my evil twin..unless...no..could it be... could I be the evil twin? say it isn't so!!!ARRRGH
People say I have a doppleganger out there somewhere.....

Old 11-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #43027
neeko
Virgin

Wow, I wish I had found this post early in its inception.
Incest has been a huge fantasy of mine for many years, but i've never had an outlet to discuss it.

I've never had an encounter with any of my immediate family, however a 3rd cousin of myself and I have had sex on several occasions. It started when we were in out late teens early 20's, very innocently as sitting on the couch watching tv, she reached for the remote control and her hand landed squarely on my cock, she didn't pull away right away, but rather slowly gave me a few strokes which lead to me getting a blowjob that night and her getting a face full of cum. when she was done with me I ate her pussy for the rest of the night, there was no penetration that first night, but over the years we have have had some of the greatest sex of my life. but only a few times due to the fact that we live very far apart, we talk all the time, both casual and sext and exchange pics with each other.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #43028
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

neeko-
That is so cool that you both still have an interest. Maybe set up a private meeting with each other somewhere nutural?

Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #43029
neeko
Virgin

When she comes here to visit her family we try and get some time together. The latest was this summer, she came out to my house.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #43030
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Might as Well Post Here...

Hi, everyone. I'm fairly new here, so you have my apologies if I make an idiot of myself in short order. Granted, there's a risk of doing that anywhere, but since there's nowhere else I can talk about sex-related stuff, I'm a bit nervous and slightly embarrassed posting here. So yeah, I may get awkward.

Anyway...

I've never had any sort of incestuous experience and have never been attracted to anyone in my family, yet somehow it still remains an emotionally affecting literary concept and a powerful fantasy for me; I'm not entirely sure why.

Maybe it's the whole forbidden fruit thing, maybe it's the semi-tragic aspect of it (star-crossed lovers and all that), or maybe it has something to do with the closeness family members already share and the thought of adding the bond between family to the bond between husband and wife.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #43031
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
Hi, everyone. I'm fairly new here, so you have my apologies if I make an idiot of myself in short order. Granted, there's a risk of doing that anywhere, but since there's nowhere else I can talk about sex-related stuff, I'm a bit nervous and slightly embarrassed posting here. So yeah, I may get awkward.

Anyway...

I've never had any sort of incestuous experience and have never been attracted to anyone in my family, yet somehow it still remains an emotionally affecting literary concept and a powerful fantasy for me; I'm not entirely sure why.

Maybe it's the whole forbidden fruit thing, maybe it's the semi-tragic aspect of it (star-crossed lovers and all that), or maybe it has something to do with the closeness family members already share and the thought of adding the bond between family to the bond between husband and wife.
it's the most popular story category on lit, which is a pretty fair indication of the interest that's bubbling beneath the surface out there.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #43032
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
Sometimes it's true love - and that can't be denide by anyone.
Go with your gut and be warned - watch who you talk to.
You can PM me if you want.
Oh Crap! forgot to run my sentences together, sorry about that.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #43033
CayleeBug71
Really Really Experienced

Hello everyone!

Old 11-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #43034
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayleeBug71 View Post
Hello everyone!
Hello

Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #43035
blue80driver

Hello! Wow Killjoy! Great ass!

Old 11-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #43036
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

an excerpt from my current work-in-progress:

Philip couldn’t harness a single coherent thought. What he saw was impossible, it couldn’t be happening. He stared at the scene, his jaw slack and his body numb as his brain refused point blank to register the truth of what his eyes were telling him. Seconds felt like minutes as, still ignorant to his presence, the woman sprawled so inelegantly on the settee kept on babbling obscenities as her body squirmed against the cushions and her limbs twitched. Philip watched his mother’s thighs judder under the intensity of her climax, the muscles convulsing while she stuffed three fingers into her body and mauled at her exposed breasts.

He stared, still gape-mouthed and bug-eyed, at his mother’s tits as she pawed roughly at her own flesh. Beverly had unbuttoned her blouse and hauled her boobs free of her bra when the urge had come over her earlier. Philip experienced a deep-seated and instinctive sexual surge at what he saw. The fact that it was his own mother made no difference; he hadn’t registered that this was the woman who had birthed him, given him life. His mind refused to accept the facts, therefore his initial reaction was arousal. Philip didn’t realise he was turned on, that his cock was stiff and huge, he wouldn’t recall that until later, not until he’d had time to recover and analyse his impressions.

Then Beverly opened her eyes.

The moment ballooned, with both mother and son unable to grasp the reality. Even as her eyes widened and her pupils dilated in shock, Beverly’s body continued to react to the impulses her orgasm continued to generate.

“Oh no,” the woman blurted, as, even then, she winced and moaned and her hand squeezed her breast one final time. “No,” she repeated. Like her son, she couldn’t believe the reality of her situation. “No,” she said a third time.”

His mother’s voice, like a hypnotist’s snapping fingers, broke Philip’s trance. He blinked quickly and swallowed heavily. Backing out of the room he began to babble. “Mum … Oh. Mum … I …”

He had to get away. He couldn’t stay here and see her like that. This was his mother! Oh God, he’d caught her wanking. Already, as the initial shock wore off, he felt the mortification overwhelm him. Myriad thoughts went through his mind: how could he face her ever again? This was worse than if she’d walked in and found him with his cock in his fist. Their lives would never be the same again. This would always be there between them.

Every instinct now screamed at Philip to turn around and take to his heels, to get out of the house and let the shock of the freezing day outside numb his tortured mind. He had to get away, get clear of this room, the house, and most of all away from his mother. He needed to get the sight of her out of his head; he couldn’t stand to see her sprawled like that with her legs open and her breasts rolling on her chest.

Why then couldn’t he take his eyes off her?

“I didn’t mean to walk in like that …” Philip finished.

More seconds past as Beverly lay on the settee and stared at her son. She knew she should move, that decency demanded that she cover herself, but, in those few moments that followed Philip’s unexpected appearance, when she saw … <i>something</i> in his eyes, Beverly couldn’t help but lie there and flaunt herself.

Her son’s expression, albeit one of total disbelief and shock, held a hint of some indefinable emotion that reached out and touched Beverly on a level she couldn’t understand. And for a reason she couldn’t articulate, without even fully realising that she did so, Beverly allowed her legs to fall apart, a boneless, lewd action that revealed the scarlet slit of her sex to her son’s stare.

Then common sense and morality slapped her face and Beverly finally realised the truth of her situation.

“Bloody hell” she cried. “Philip! No … But … What are you doing here?” The woman’s thighs clamped together as she jack-knifed upright and her fingers scrabbled to draw her blouse together across her front. “This isn't happening.”

Old 11-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #43037
CayleeBug71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Hello
Hey there dear! We need to catch up, it has been a while.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #43038
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
it's the most popular story category on lit, which is a pretty fair indication of the interest that's bubbling beneath the surface out there.
Either that or we're all a bunch of pervs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Sometimes it's true love - and that can't be denide by anyone.
True enough. I don't know anyone who's actually in such a relationship, but I think a sincere romantic relationship between relatives is possible.

Quote:
Go with your gut and be warned - watch who you talk to.
If you mean watch who in my real life I talk to about the incest fantasy thing, don't worry; I haven't talked to anybody. Trust me, I value my relationship with my family, and if this subject ever came up it would be the most awkward conversation of all time.

If, on the other hand, you mean watch who I talk to here, well, I tend to assume people aren't trolls, at least until they convince me otherwise.

Quote:
You can PM me if you want.
I don't see any need to at the moment, but I'll definitely keep that in mind, and I appreciate the offer.

Quote:
Oh Crap! forgot to run my sentences together, sorry about that.
It's the internet. Trust me, I've seen worse.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #43039
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue80driver View Post
Hello! Wow Killjoy! Great ass!
*laughs* You know, you don't generally hear that kind of thing on other forums.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #43040
CayleeBug71

No you do not.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #43041
blue80driver

hahahaha...I pride myself in my uniqueness.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #43042
CayleeBug71

We are all special snow flakes!

Old 11-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #43043
doubleburner
Experienced

Sister in the summer

Khan-e, thank you. You've given a lot of us a home and a community and you deserve mucho credit.

I'd like to share something I've carried with me for many years and this is the first time I've been able to speak about it. Let's all assume everyone involved is 18. I apologize for being long-winded.

One very hot summer when I was young, my older sister had one of the neighbor girls over for the night. Did I mention it was hot? It was, and one of those nights when everything feels perfectly still. It was a full moon and very bright.

I was at a point when my sex drive was really kicking in and like any young man, I was pretty much out of my skull all the time. Late that night, well after both girls were asleep, I did something brainless: I stripped naked and snuck into my sister's room while they slept. I have no idea what I was going to do, it was really just about the thrill of the experience.

Both girls were sleeping on their backs in nothing but panties. My neighbor slept on the bed, my sister slept on the floor on a blanket. I froze and took them both in. Just about every nerve in my body was as tight as a piano wire.

The neighbor girl wasn't bad looking and had magnificent breasts and a nice mound beneath her panties (this was in the age of the bush, before Brazilians and full shaves became popular). If she had been alone, I'd have been content to just jerk off in secret and crawl back to bed.

And then I saw my sister. Until now I had never thought of her as a sexual person; she was my sister, that's all. But now she lay, flooded by the moonlight through an open window, and everything was hot and slightly damp. She was slender but curved in all the right places, with dark, puffy nipples and a smooth belly that made me weak. My sister wasn't the cheerleader type: she was so pretty, almost elfin, and had a darker look that made you glance twice at her.

I must have spent a full ten minutes doing nothing but holding my breath and gazing on every inch of her body. She wore tiny thongs and thanks to the heat she had a magnificent camel toe.

I crawled close enough to smell soap and clean sweat on her skin. My mouth was nearly at her breast and I couldn't resist: I kissed her left nipple. When she didn't stir, the kiss became a suck and I took her whole nipple in my mouth. To this day I remember it feeling like sucking on the little bump of a partially inflated balloon (but warmer and saltier, course).

I showered all my young heat on that breast and nipple for probably 10 minutes, Not once did she move so I became reckless. I kissed her belly, her hips and finally her camel toe through the panties. The scent of her pussy made me my blood pound and I humped the carpeted floor. Remember, I was crouched and completely naked.

My sister seemed to be sleeping, so I very, very carefully pulled her panties to the side and looked at her pussy. Remember when I said this was before Brazilians were a thing? She was shaved completely smooth. So much adrenaline dumped into my system at that moment, I thought I'd either pass out or vomit.

When my body settled down, I touched her slit. My memory could be embellishing things, but today I'm certain her hips lifted slightly. Unfortunately, the neighbor girl stirred on the bed, my sister shifted her body and I panicked; I jerked my hand from her mound and crawled as fast as I could from the room. When I got back to my own bed, of course I took care of business, cleaned myself up, then fell asleep from exhaustion. I know I slept like the dead but I've always had a vague memory of being jerked off some time during the night and waking to a belly full of cum. Could have been a wet dream, yes. But I've always wondered.

There's a bittersweet ending here: about a year after this happened I lost my sister in a car accident. It's been many years, enough that there's really not a lot of pain left from her passing, but I do still miss my sister. Part of me still has a crush on her, too, and every so often, I find myself wondering what our relationship would be as adults.

I'm sorry if I was long-winded here…this has been bottled up a long time. Thanks for listening.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #43044
CayleeBug71

*hugs double* Good job for getting it all out, we are here for you.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #43045
Tampafel
Really Experienced

Hi everyone, long time lurker here that's enjoyed the conversations in this thread. I've decided to "out" myself and mingle with all of you wonderful folks and thank you all for the stories.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #43046
CayleeBug71

Good morning Tamp

Old 11-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #43047
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

doubleburner, thanks for sharing that story and I'm sorry that you lost your sister and at such a young as too. Very sad.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #43048
doubleburner
Experienced

Thanks, CayleeBug. I appreciate that.

This has actually been a pretty good memory for me all these years. Sure does feel good to finally share it with someone, though. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayleeBug71 View Post
*hugs double* Good job for getting it all out, we are here for you.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #43049
doubleburner
Experienced

Whynotjustsayit...I appreciate that. It's been many years since she passed and while I do miss her sometimes, the pain has softened considerably after so long. If anything, I'm glad to have this unique connection to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotjustsayit View Post
doubleburner, thanks for sharing that story and I'm sorry that you lost your sister and at such a young as too. Very sad.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #43050
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleburner View Post
It's been many years since she passed and while I do miss her sometimes, the pain has softened considerably after so long. If anything, I'm glad to have this unique connection to her.
Well, on the one hand, I am a bit unsure how I feel about you doing that to your sister while she was asleep, matters of consent and all that.

On the other hand, I will join Whynotjustsayit in saying I'm very sorry for your loss. I know it's been quite some time and it's not so bad anymore, but even so, you have my sympathies.

Closed Thread