Really Experienced

yes she is always has been and still is

Old 11-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #43003
Beck31
Scotsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothertime View Post
yes she is always has been and still is
That is good. Is she a redhead, blond or brunette?

Old 11-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #43004
brothertime
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck31 View Post
That is good. Is she a redhead, blond or brunette?
Brunette through and through

Old 11-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #43005
Beck31
Scotsman

Quote:
Brunette through and through
wow. that is good dude. have you fucked her or it is just a fantasy?

Old 11-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #43006
brothertime
Really Experienced

just something i would love todo

Old 11-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #43007
thickdick016
Really Experienced

brothertime- could always show us how hot she is

Old 11-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #43008
brothertime
Really Experienced

just something i want todo

Old 11-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #43009
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Wish I had something to help this thread...oh unless my cousin counts.
If you were sexual with them then that's incest.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #43010
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
As I explained to you in your PM, I quoted the guy I was asking a question to. The fact that you "answered" that question for that man (about his mom or his sister) had nothing to do with you. That's why it wasn't relevant.
Adding a post after yours (she didn't quote you) in a thread that has as many posts as this one isn't considered answering you. It's just adding to the thread.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #43011
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawHumor View Post
Adding a post after yours (she didn't quote you) in a thread that has as many posts as this one isn't considered answering you. It's just adding to the thread.
That is very possible. It sounded as though it was an answer since she said "I do not fuck, I make love" when I asked the guy if it was his mother or his sister he fucked.

At any rate, it seems moot now.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #43012
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Do you get more turned on from sensual incest or hardcore incest?

Old 11-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #43013
Mike_Oxready
Man - Myth - Legend

Location: They are completely remodeling my place - do you suppose we could use your place tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
Something looks amiss here. I used to be a teacher and learned to spot these sort of things. Both posters use the same method when replying. Each new sentence is started on a new line rather than follow the prior sentence as is the norm. That is such a rare occurrence that it just strikes me as a bit odd.
I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

To even suggest that some of the posts in this thread are disingenous!

My faith and trust in the internet is shattered!

Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 AM   #43014
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Oxready View Post
I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

To even suggest that some of the posts in this thread are disingenous!

My faith and trust in the internet is shattered!

Yes, I know. I thought the internet was the paragon of virture and honesty!

Old 11-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #43015
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
That is very possible. It sounded as though it was an answer since she said "I do not fuck, I make love" when I asked the guy if it was his mother or his sister he fucked.

At any rate, it seems moot now.
You're either a very curious person, or you just enjoy contradicting people. either way- you do keep this thread active. So, carry on.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:28 AM   #43016
whisperinginthegrass
Really Experienced

[quote=RjThoughts;42503804]And people think I'm someone's alt!!! At least, if I was, I'd write completely different.

what are you talking about RJ.. your not even real.. you are my imaginary friend. no one could write the things you do.
not without being my evil twin..unless...no..could it be... could I be the evil twin? say it isn't so!!!ARRRGH

Old 11-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #43017
slapacus
Virgin

Wow some of these posts are hot! Wow...bump

Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #43018
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWantsYou View Post
You're either a very curious person, or you just enjoy contradicting people. either way- you do keep this thread active. So, carry on.
I'm always very inquisitive!

Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #43019
brothertime
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassygirly View Post
A ex of mine and I did the bro/sis rp but only on the phone...he brought it up to me but was to afraid to do it in person. I have to admit he's got me hooked on it!
mmm this get me so hot thinking of doing it. I would so love to try it

Old 11-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #43020
nbghyt56
Literotica Guru

I have not, the mother/son scenario is one that intrigues me. I would enjoy an online RP with one of the ladies of lit.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #43021
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
I don't just fuck my brother - I make love to him. He's the best thing to happen in my life
I feel the same way about my cousin. It did start out as "just fucking" but it didn't take long for us to fall head over heels in love with one another.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #43022
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak View Post
I feel the same way about my cousin. It did start out as "just fucking" but it didn't take long for us to fall head over heels in love with one another.
Still get together?

Old 11-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #43023
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I've read through most of this thread and remember the other (I think there were 2 main ones - can't be bothered to check) threads with the girl and her brother. I think her name was Angel or Angie, but I could be wrong.
I thought Killjoy24 was Angel / Angie. I remember Angel / Angie blasted a few people for giving her a hard time about getting her brother drunk, and then she "quit".
I just assumed Killjoy24 was the reincarnation of Angel / Angie.
When Kingsak appeared I thought "he" was just an alt of Killjoy24, created to stave off the haters and minimize the attacks that Angel / Angie endured.
There are just to many similarities between the two, and barely any distinction in the writing style, phrasing and message.
I of course could be wrong - its happened twice before . Seriously though, I thought (and still think) all 3 are the same. I just couldn't be bothered to say anything because I also thought this was a bit of a troll, and that it would get old and fizzle out if left alone.
I see troll because "they" jump in and post when the thread topic moves from away from "them".
"They" just try too hard, are too confrontational, and bitch too much.

Oh... and I know Killjoy24, this is an incest thread, and yes Kingsak, I have read "her" signature. Like I said, you're trying too hard.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...830238&page=23

Surely the 3 of them made a bond at some point

Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #43024
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Still get together?
We still see one another now and then but we live too far away from one another for it to be regular anymore. Sex is pretty much a thing of the past but I do love to go to sleep next to her at night with that warm and soft little body of hers pressed up to me.
No matter how close the emotional attachment I've found out the hard way that menopause really kills women's sex drive. That happened with my ex wife and my adopted sister. The difference this time is that there is a strong enough emotional bond to keep us in love with one another for life.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #43025
Spanky5964
Virgin

My incest RP experiences

First off, kudos to Khan-E, thank you for starting this massive thread so many years ago.

Secondly, I am somewhat sad to see the infighting that has occurred in the last few posts. I am hoping the good people can get the malcontents to calm down.

.................................................................................................... ...................

I have never had any realtime incest experiences, but only became interested in IRP when I met "Clarissa" when I was 35 (13 years ago). She introduced me to her desire for Daddy Daughter roleplay, and that later became Teacher/student and older stranger/neighbor. We also played a number of variations on those themes, as you might imagine - we were together for 7 years. Naughty massage, blackmail, taking advantage of intoxicated student, to name a few.

I once had an amazing one night stand with a woman who was completely into all variations - daddy/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister. We met at a nightclub in NYC, and on the train ride back to my apartment I whispered into her ear that daddy's little girl was dressed like a little slut and daddy would have no choice but to teach her what happens to naughty little sluts when I got her home. She whispered back to me, Oh my God, you just made me so wet. When we got to my place I told her she should go to my bedroom and get ready for a long night with daddy. She stripped down to her thong and pushup bra, and said I'm sorry I made you so hard with my slutty outfit daddy, and with that she dropped to her knees pulled down my pants and proceeded to fellate me. After a few minutes of sucking, she got on the bed and said I know you've been peeking at Mommy's naked body, would you like to learn how to kiss her pussy? I dropped to my knees by the side of the be and tentatively nuzzled her pussy, mumbling Am I doing it right Mommy? Mmmhmm, that's Mommy's good boy... Seriously, it was chaotic and amazing like that. We tried all sorts of variations all night long, I came 4 times and she came a few more times than than. Probably the most exciting part of the night was at about 6AM - the sun hadn't risen yet, but there was predawn light in the room. She said Let's play brother and sister... I was quietly fucking her from behind and we started talking about how mom and dad would kill us if they knew what we were doing in here. We started play arguing about how I wanted to fuck her harder, but she said the sound of my thighs slapping her ass might wake them up. "Can you imagine how pissed mom would be if she came in here and found us totally naked with your cockshaft stuffed all the way inside my pussy?" She had a way with words :-) So then we started fucking as slowly as possible and it was delicious....

I met another woman at work, of Spanish descent, and she had the largest breasts of any woman I had ever been with previously -EEs. She liked daddy/daughter, brother/sister, and enjoyed being spanked during our encounters as well. For daddy daughter, she enjoyed being my bratty sub, teasing me by walking around topless, "forcing" me to show her how hard she has made daddy and to punish her sexually. As bro/sis, we played blackmail games - if she wanted me to giver her driving lessons so she could get her license, as dad would not, she would have to let me take off her shift, then her bra, then let me suckle her tits, then sit on my face... All the while she is telling me how sick this is, what a pervert I am, how this is so wrong... I laugh at her and tell her I've seen her peeking a me while I jerk off, how I know she's been in my room late at night playing with and sucking my cock while she thought I was sleeping, so she's enjoying this as much as I am... Fun side note on this lady - with those huge tits, she had never been titfucked before me, and it became a huge turn on for her. One time (she prewarned me) she came over to my apartment and when I answered the door she pushed me inside, pulled down my pants, opened her coat to reveal her naked breasts and fucked my cock with her tits right there in the hallway. We weren't together very long but one of the other ideas we talked about trying was the whole "playing while one of us is sleeping" scenario.

Another great time was with someone I dated and then broke up with - and then we became FWB's afterwards... I tried bringing up IRP during our relationship, but she didn't seem interested at the time. When we started fooling around, she really got into it, especially mommy/son. She loved ruling my body and making me do things with her I "didn't want to do", LOL. She had a huge mirror by the bed and would say "Look at your hard cock spearing into Mommy's pussy, don't tell me you don't enjoy giving Mommy a good hard fucking nightly. You seem to have any problem when Mommy starts your day off with a long slow blowjob in the morning before you head off to your college classes... " Yeah, she was a tigress when unleashed, it was amazing. We played a little bro/sis, but she REALLY loved playing dominant Mommy.

I haven't played any IRP in some years now and I really miss it. I fantasized A LOT about it with my last GF, during sex, but she never knew. In my thoughts she was my busty younger sister who I seduced into eventually doing everything with me... So hot...

So those are my experiences folks! Hope you all are having a great day today!

Closed Thread