Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #42951
CurvAppeal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
So freakin' true - now pass that joint this way before you burn your fingers!
haha hush you! i spent 2 hrs rolling 22 joints. :P all mine!!

Old 11-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #42952
nbghyt56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvAppeal View Post
Now this girl knows how to party

Cheers!

Old 11-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #42953
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Now that's just selfish

Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 AM   #42954
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Now that's just selfish
Smile I have never found a need to smoke, I find sex is no problem, and have no need for drugs

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #42955
oedipalurges
Virgin

I have wanted to have sex with my Mother for years. To feel my cock in her wet, warm pussy; pumping in and out until I squirt my hot load deep in her cunt. It's so hot to think about, I'm a bit obsessed with the Mother/Son stories on this site.

As a teen I used to sniff her worn panties and jerk-off several times a week. Inhaling her musky scent, even tasting the slightly salty croth of her panties as my cum squirted all over. It's the closest I've ever gotten to her pussy...

Old 11-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #42956
mibmen99
Experienced

Good evening

Hello everyone. Anybody looking to chat? PM or IM me on yahoo.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #42957
BiUncle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I agree. i think that if two people, related or not, have such a true deep love, a respect for each other and it's all completely consensual then it shouldn't be a problem.
I concur 200%!

Old 11-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #42958
mastercuntlover
Really Experienced

Quote:
Just be nice and honest - don't bash others for being the same way. Welcome
Thank you, I've only read a few pages but it does seem really interesting. Hope to contribute something soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
you could read this: click

... and how is singapore? i'm in nha trang, vietnam right now but am off to KL next week.
Thank you will definitely take a look.

As for Singapore, well, we have two seasons and one type of ladies, hot and wet, and currently its wet. I imagine KL is pretty much the same.

And bright red uniforms OOOO DAMMIT!

Old 11-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #42959
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercuntlover View Post
Thank you, I've only read a few pages but it does seem really interesting. Hope to contribute something soon.

Thank you will definitely take a look.

As for Singapore, well, we have two seasons and one type of ladies, hot and wet, and currently its wet. I imagine KL is pretty much the same.
i hope you enjoy the story, and i'll let you know about KL

Old 11-10-2012, 04:42 AM   #42960
cbono1969
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by oedipalurges View Post
I have wanted to have sex with my Mother for years. To feel my cock in her wet, warm pussy; pumping in and out until I squirt my hot load deep in her cunt. It's so hot to think about, I'm a bit obsessed with the Mother/Son stories on this site.

As a teen I used to sniff her worn panties and jerk-off several times a week. Inhaling her musky scent, even tasting the slightly salty croth of her panties as my cum squirted all over. It's the closest I've ever gotten to her pussy...
I have done the same thing..I would love to put a baby seed though...

Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #42961
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbono1969 View Post
I have done the same thing..I would love to put a baby seed though...
I used to fantasize so much about sex with my mother when I was younger. A 3some with her and my uncle was what I thought about doing all the time.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #42962
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Are there any girls here who sleep with their brothers?

Old 11-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #42963
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Are there any girls here who sleep with their brothers?
I wish my sister slept with me.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #42964
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibmen99 View Post
I wish my sister slept with me.
Ask her - maybe she will
My bro and me started by accident and it's been nothing but bliss! Would've started years ago but we were both afraid to approach the other. Give it a try! She can only say no. - I bet she says yes!

Last edited by Killjoy24 : 11-10-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #42965
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Ask her - maybe she will
I am working on that. We don't live in the same state, so it will take some time.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #42966
bilover_seeking
Virgin

Smile incest is best

my sister and me have sex daily and have alot of time to suck and fuck each other,the arrousal factor of your sister knowing how to get you hard and milk your cock to keep it harder longer for her fun,is wild and we both treat sex as a fun way to be together as well as get each other off,she knows i am bi and has on several occasions called me to come over to eat her pussy and suck out her husbands sperm,he has ate my sperm out of her pussy too,my sister hid me in their bedroom closet so i could watch them fuck and after he went to the bathroom she came over to me and i got to lick out his fresh sperm.she knew i fucked my girlfriend and had her suck my cock she told me she could taste her pussy on my cock,we have been fucking for years,i can't get her pregnant she knows this and takes advantage of it,she love sucking my cock,and doesn't care for anal sex but she lets me.i love my sister but,i will suck her pussy everytime.so i love incest.i have also been with my other sister and twice with my mother my mom also gave me a hand job.i do love incest.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #42967
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilover_seeking View Post
my sister and me have sex daily and have alot of time to suck and fuck each other,the arrousal factor of your sister knowing how to get you hard and milk your cock to keep it harder longer for her fun,is wild and we both treat sex as a fun way to be together as well as get each other off,she knows i am bi and has on several occasions called me to come over to eat her pussy and suck out her husbands sperm,he has ate my sperm out of her pussy too,my sister hid me in their bedroom closet so i could watch them fuck and after he went to the bathroom she came over to me and i got to lick out his fresh sperm.she knew i fucked my girlfriend and had her suck my cock she told me she could taste her pussy on my cock,we have been fucking for years,i can't get her pregnant she knows this and takes advantage of it,she love sucking my cock,and doesn't care for anal sex but she lets me.i love my sister but,i will suck her pussy everytime.so i love incest.i have also been with my other sister and twice with my mother my mom also gave me a hand job.i do love incest.
Hi there bilover,

Bi male here also into incest. Care to chat some? send me a PM or IM me on yahoo.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #42968
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
So, you fuck your sister or mother? Mother-sex thread.
And your post:
Quote:
i love incest and when i had it with my mother i didn't think i would have sex with her,it was a trial and error thing with me but once it happen it was like WOW!!! i will never pass up a chance to fuck my mother again.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #42969
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

I don't just fuck my brother - I make love to him. He's the best thing to happen in my life

Old 11-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #42970
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
I don't just fuck my brother - I make love to him. He's the best thing to happen in my life
Um, that's nice, but not relevent here. Sorry. I was confused by this guy who wrote two very different posts and never made a connection in them that he has been fucking both...

That was why I quoted him and linked the original thread his other quote comes from.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #42971
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Um, that's nice, but not relevent here. Sorry. I was confused by this guy who wrote two very different posts and never made a connection in them that he has been fucking both...

That was why I quoted him and linked the original thread his other quote comes from.
This IS an incest thread isn't it? Why is my post not relevent?
What do you think bro/sis sex is if not incest?
Ever stop to think I wasn't refering to you?
Geez, some of you people!
I guess i'm not allowed to post when everyone else does.
I'll refrain from it in the future. Wont be were i'm not welcome.
Thanks

Last edited by Killjoy24 : 11-12-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #42972
Kingsak
Loves Spam

Quote:
Funny DP but I don't see a reference to you or your post in KJ's comment.
She was just making a damn comment! Do you always have to be an ass?
I know you like to cause problems anyhow.
For your information she was refering to incest and this is an incest thread. You write and are critical of others all the time, but you don't take time to read!
Why don't you read Killjoy's signature before you go starting shit as usual?
You already contributed to one of my friends leaving the site for good and she was a newbie - you should be fucking banned!
Don't like incest - then don't come to an incest thread!

I just call it like I see it

Last edited by Kingsak : 11-13-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #42973
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
This IS an incest thread isn't it? Why is my post not relevent?
What do you think bro/sis sex is if not incest?
Ever stop to think I wasn't refering to you?
Geez, some of you people!
I guess i'm not allowed to post when everyone else does.
I'll refrain from it in the future. Wont be were i'm not welcome.
Thanks
As I explained to you in your PM, I quoted the guy I was asking a question to. The fact that you "answered" that question for that man (about his mom or his sister) had nothing to do with you. That's why it wasn't relevant.

Not everything in this thread is about you and your brother. Sorry you feel it should be. Just because something is not about you that doesn't make the comment an "attack" against you.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #42974
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

I didn't answer for him - I just made my comment

Old 11-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #42975
whisperinginthegrass
Really Experienced

Wow.. the subject matter is an extreme turn on for me..having had experiences and continuing to experience the subject, I must say.. this thread was once both inviting and exciting.. it has become neither. The constant.. I'm important everything is about me was OLD 3pages ago... relax..enjoy a story or two..post if you like and share something that you think others may enjoy reading.

Closed Thread