Old 09-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #42126
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotjustsayit View Post
Ahaaaaaaaa! Now there's a man who knows how to liven up a thread for sure !!!
He sure does. It has me thinking about my mom now and stroking myself. You on yahoo now X15?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #42127
mibmen99
Experienced

Brother Sister Incest

Anyone want to talk about Brother/Sister incest? I want to talk about my fantasies about my sister. If you have any real experiences or fantasies, I would love to hear about them. PM or IM me on yahoo.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:24 AM   #42128
Hans101
Literotica Guru

My sister and I were each other's first.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #42129
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans101 View Post
My sister and I were each other's first.
Tell me more.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #42130
IceyBlue
Really Really Experienced

My wife/cousin and our niece had a little fun over the weekend up at the lake. We had decided to go up there even though the weather was supposed to be crappy because we had a few things to get off the 'honey-do list' we'd been putting off while the summer weather was so spectacular.

On Friday evening our niece got a text from a local girl she (and her other cousin and live-in friend) had been spending a lot of time with this summer. There was some big party planned for the local night club as a send off for the departing summer staff at the various local resorts and she wanted to meet her there,

Just as I was thinking about turning off the news and going to sleep we heard our niece pull in, then we heard voices, several of them, downstairs. Our niece came upstairs to say goodnight and let us know she'd brought home her friend and another girl she'd met before (a staffer at a local resort) because they all wanted to leave the party early (it was boring she said) and their friends wanted to go to stay.

It wasn't long before we heard a lot of gigging and other funny noises from the bedroom below us, including the shower running for quite a while. I was exhausted and quickly went off to sleep despite my curiousity.

I'm an early riser, even on weekend ends, an old habit. My wife just snuggled up to me and giggled that it was too cold (we sleep with the windows ajar and we hadn't turned on the furnace yet) for her to get up until I lit a fire and got the coffee on. So I sipped on sweat pants, a T shirt and my slippers and headed off to get things going.

I put the big old Pyrex coffee percolator on the stove and started getting the fire going.

After about 15 minutes the house was warming nicely and I was sitting in front of the fire with a mug of coffee. After a few minutes my cousin/wife joined me and snuggled in next to me purring over how lucky she was and enjoying the fire & coffee. I was kidding her that if she was so lucky she could show some appreciation, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Without another word she set her mug of coffee down and knelt in front of me sliding my waist band down and sucking my soft cock into her eager mouth. I could instantly feel it starting to swell and grow as her skilled tongue swirled it around and her hand stroked it gently. It wasn't long before she ordered "pants off mister!" and I happily obliged. While I was doing that she slipped off her own sweats, giggling about how nice the heat from the fire felt on her naked ass as she resumed sucking on my now raging hard-on.

It was pouring buckets of rain and pretty breezy so we didn't hear anything, not that I was particularly paying any attention to much but what was going on in front of me.

Suddenly our nieces naked breasts were in my face as she leaned over the back of the sofa and said "Mmmm that looks good, save me some too." and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and a giggle, then said "But first I need so some coffee soooo bad." and wandered back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later she wandered back in, naked, coffee in hand, and sat down next to me on the sofa. She took a big sip of coffee, handed me the mug and leaned over to join her aunt in my lap. It didn't take the pair of them long to finish me off and split the load of cum between them. My wife joined me on the sofa to resume her coffee while our niece went back to her room with her coffee. A few minutes later she reappeared and said the 'taster' left her wanting more, so this time she knelt in front of saying she needed me hard again so she could 'take the edge off' and started sucking me again. As soon as I was hard she stood up, turned around and lowered her 22 year old pussy down onto my hard cock. I was amazed at, and commented on, how dripping wet her pussy was, she turned a bit, smiled at me and said 'yeah, I really need a good hard fucking' and proceeded to start really bouncing on me. My wife just sat i the corner of the sofa admiring the view and stroking her pussy.

At this point I had still not remembered that she hadn't come home alone last night.

I did when I heard another voice from the kitchen saying "Fuck, are you still horny girl?" followed by more giggling.

With that she got up off my cock and and turned around laughing "you guys really got me off, but I soooo neeeeeed a hard cock after a good sucking off!" I turned to see the local girl I'd met several times before and a pretty little petite girl with a few piercings and a tattoo all the way down her arms from the top of the sleeve of the T shirt she was wearing. In fact both were wearing nothing but a T shirt. The tattooed girl had a completely shaved pussy and a pierced pussy, the other girl had a sexy little 'landing strip'.

The two girls came out of the kitchen, coffee in hand, peeking over the sofa at my wife still stroking and fingering her pussy, one of them said "Don't let us stop you." and the other said "No, in fact let me give you a hand with that and reached over to kiss my wife and play with her tits. With that the tattooed girl pushed our niece's face down over the other arm of the sofa and grabbed her ass spreading it wide and said to me "Pound her nice and hard Uncle, then do me too." Not one to disappoint a young lady I obliged, sliding my cock easily into her dripping wet pussy. As I did, the tattooed girl dropped down and spun underneath us so she could lick my balls and her clit while my cock slid in & out of her.

With that, and while watching the other one suck and lick my wife's tits, then come around and go down on her I pumped another huge load into her eager young snatch. Before I could even pull out I felt a small hand on my cock, then a mouth & tongue sucking the pussy juice and cum off my cock.

After that I had to sit down for a few minutes, while I did the girls moved around in front of the fire and laid down on the rug, our niece flat on her back, legs splayed open and her new friend happily licking my creampie out of her pussy. While she was doing this, she was slowly sliding first one, then two fingers in & out of her own pussy. Just watching all this was getting a twitch going in my cock yet again. When she turned around again and saw my partly hard cock she seized the opportunity and quickly pulled it into her mouth, sucking it fully hard. Then she turned back to our niece's pussy but not before saying to me "Uncle, my private parts are all tingly again, will you please put your private parts into mine and make it feel all warm and nice for me, pretty please?" I didn't wait too long to slide right in that's for sure. She was so tight I was afraid I'd hurt her. She just gasped, squeezed hard and started wriggling on it as I slowly drove my cock into her, right to the balls. Literally on the second stroke she shuddered and screamed that she was cumming!! I continued to slowly stroke her tiny pussy as she came for what seemed like 5 minutes straight! As soon as the waves of orgasm started to subside she reached around and slid a finger into her tight little asshole and turned to me saying things like "Oh yes Uncle, my private parts are feel so good when you put yours into me, yours feels so much better than Daddy's does. His isn't so big as yours, and it goes soft way to fast in his little baby's special place."

I wasn't going to last much longer and said so. LOL. With that she just turned around, smiled at me and said "Fill me then, I need to feel your cum in me Uncle." I didn't let her down. LOL.

After we rested awhile I got up, put more wood on the fire, put on more coffee, and started preparing a huge breakfast for everyone. I was starving after all that. LOL.

During breakfast the little tattooed smiled and said "Wow, was that a great end to a wonderful summer!! Fantastic sex, more fantastic sex, and a gourmet breakfast. Fuck, can I just join your family? Mine such shit!!"

We all laughed and told her she would be well-cummed back anytime!!

Old 09-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #42131
Sonofawhore

I want to cum in my mom soooo bad!

Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #42132
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyBlue View Post
My wife/cousin and our niece had a little fun over the weekend up at the lake.
During breakfast the little tattooed smiled and said "Wow, was that a great end to a wonderful summer!! Fantastic sex, more fantastic sex, and a gourmet breakfast. Fuck, can I just join your family? Mine such shit!!"

We all laughed and told her she would be well-cummed back anytime!!
tidy this up a bit, and then submit it as a story on lit.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #42133
IceyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
tidy this up a bit, and then submit it as a story on lit.
I barely had time to reformat it after using Dragon Dictation to 'type' it out. LOL

Tidy will have to wait a while. Cheers mate.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #42134
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
I barely had time to reformat it after using Dragon Dictation to 'type' it out. LOL

Tidy will have to wait a while. Cheers mate.
what's dragon dictation? it sounds like something i could use.

srsly, stop being lazy and get the fucker submitted.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #42135
IceyBlue

It's a piece of software, in my case it's on my iPhone, but was designed for a PC. You speak in the microphone, it hums & whirs and spits out text of what you said.

Strangely enough, it's free for an iPhone but a couple hundred bucks for a PC.

There's others too, basically search for "dictation software" seriously handy stuff.

Maybe I should enlist Brett to 'ghost write' it for me. LMAO!

Old 09-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #42136
mibmen99
Experienced

Fantasy

We spend quite a bit of time in NYC, just hanging out and use the subway a lot. One day, the subway is very crowded and we manage to squeeze in. As it's going to be a while before we get to our stop, we move towards the end of the subway car. I am standing with my back to the door and she is standing in front facing me. Somehow at the next stop, move people manage to squeeze in and she is forced into me. I am standing with my legs spread a little and one of her legs is between mine and her face is in my chest. The closeness and warmth from her body makes me excited and I start getting an erection. Pretty soon its a raging hardon pressing into her groin. She slides her arm around me waist and pulls in closer to me. We stand like this till we come to our stop and before we head to the door, she pulls herself closer and grinds into me for a little.

We get off at our stop and spend some time hanging out and grabbing some dinner. We act like nothing happened and have fun that evening. By the time we are ready to head home, it is pretty dark. On the walk home from the station to my apartment, she holds my hand with our arms crossed. We get home, and I open the door and let her in and follow her inside. I lock the door behind me and turn around and she is standing there in front of me. She gives me a hug and and tells me how much she enjoys the time she spends with me in NY. Then she leans back slightly, puts her arms around my waist and gives me a kiss on my lips. Initially, the lips are closed, but she stays like that and slowly parts her lips and I can feel her tongue on my lips. A moves her wet tongue slowly across my lips and I open my mouth to accept her tongue. Our tongues meet and we kiss passionately for a few minutes.

We break our kiss and she takes my hand in hers and leads me towards the bedroom. As we are walking, she unbuttons her shirt with her other hand. We reach the bed and she turns around. Her shirt is completely unbuttoned and wide open and I can see the black lacy bra she is wearing underneath. I take off her shirt and she unbuttons my jeans. I give her another kiss, and gently push her onto the bed. I lean in to take off her jeans and panties and she spreads her legs. I start kissing her calfs, licking them and work my way up. As I come closer, I can feel and smell the warmth from her already wet bushy pussy. I lick her a little longer and then slide my tongue into her waiting pussy. My thrusts are slow initially, but the more she writhes from excitement, the harder they get. We fall into a rhythm and each she meets each thrust of my tongue with her hips trusting in. I start feeling her quiver and soon she explodes and I can feel her warm juices on my tongue. I lick up every last drop and slide up to kiss her.

--------------

This particular fantasy is not finished yet; I'm just a little tired typing. More to follow soon.

Last edited by mibmen99 : 06-15-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Just

Old 09-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #42137
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Great recent posts by wildchild1981, IceyBlue and mibmen99.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #42138
davalene

Sisters Visits

I fantasize a lot about fucking my sister and this is one those fantasies.

---------------
My sister visits me a few times a year in NY. We spend quite a bit of time in NYC, just hanging out and use the subway a lot. One day, the subway is very crowded and we manage to squeeze in. As it's going to be a while before we get to our stop, we move towards the end of the subway car. I am standing with my back to the door and she is standing in front facing me. Somehow at the next stop, move people manage to squeeze in and she is forced into me. I am standing with my legs spread a little and one of her legs is between mine and her face is in my chest. The closeness and warmth from her body makes me excited and I start getting an erection. Pretty soon its a raging hardon pressing into her groin. She slides her arm around me waist and pulls in closer to me. We stand like this till we come to our stop and before we head to the door, she pulls herself closer and grinds into me for a little.

We get off at our stop and spend some time hanging out and grabbing some dinner. We act like nothing happened and have fun that evening. By the time we are ready to head home, it is pretty dark. On the walk home from the station to my apartment, she holds my hand with our arms crossed. We get home, and I open the door and let her in and follow her inside. I lock the door behind me and turn around and she is standing there in front of me. She gives me a hug and and tells me how much she enjoys the time she spends with me in NY. Then she leans back slightly, puts her arms around my waist and gives me a kiss on my lips. Initially, the lips are closed, but she stays like that and slowly parts her lips and I can feel her tongue on my lips. A moves her wet tongue slowly across my lips and I open my mouth to accept her tongue. Our tongues meet and we kiss passionately for a few minutes.

We break our kiss and she takes my hand in hers and leads me towards the bedroom. As we are walking, she unbuttons her shirt with her other hand. We reach the bed and she turns around. Her shirt is completely unbuttoned and wide open and I can see the black lacy bra she is wearing underneath. I take off her shirt and she unbuttons my jeans. I give her another kiss, and gently push her onto the bed. I lean in to take off her jeans and panties and she spreads her legs. I start kissing her calfs, licking them and work my way up. As I come closer, I can feel and smell the warmth from her already wet bushy pussy. I lick her a little longer and then slide my tongue into her waiting pussy. My thrusts are slow initially, but the more she writhes from excitement, the harder they get. We fall into a rhythm and each she meets each thrust of my tongue with her hips trusting in. I start feeling her quiver and soon she explodes and I can feel her warm juices on my tongue. I lick up every last drop and slide up to kiss her.

--------------

This particular fantasy is not finished yet; I'm just a little tired typing. More to follow soon.

OHHHH please finish this story or at least add to it.
Thank you.

Written by Andy Rooney...
I've learned .... That being kind is more important than being right.

Author unknown...Life isn't tied with a bow . . . but it's still a gift.

Last edited by davalene : 09-12-2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Needed to post story

Old 09-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #42139
mibmen99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by davalene View Post
I fantasize a lot about fucking my sister and this is one those fantasies.

---------------
My sister visits me a few times a year in NY. We spend quite a bit of time in NYC, just hanging out and use the subway a lot. One day, the subway is very crowded and we manage to squeeze in. As it's going to be a while before we get to our stop, we move towards the end of the subway car. I am standing with my back to the door and she is standing in front facing me. Somehow at the next stop, move people manage to squeeze in and she is forced into me. I am standing with my legs spread a little and one of her legs is between mine and her face is in my chest. The closeness and warmth from her body makes me excited and I start getting an erection. Pretty soon its a raging hardon pressing into her groin. She slides her arm around me waist and pulls in closer to me. We stand like this till we come to our stop and before we head to the door, she pulls herself closer and grinds into me for a little.

--------------

OHHHH please finish this story or at least add to it.
Thank you.
Glad you liked it devalene!

Old 09-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #42140
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
It's a piece of software, in my case it's on my iPhone, but was designed for a PC. You speak in the microphone, it hums & whirs and spits out text of what you said.

Strangely enough, it's free for an iPhone but a couple hundred bucks for a PC.

There's others too, basically search for "dictation software" seriously handy stuff.

Maybe I should enlist Brett to 'ghost write' it for me. LMAO!
sounds like something i could use. i'm looking for a new netbook for my writings, i'll see if they have the software at the place i'm going to today.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #42141
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

I saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to the movement and saw my mother framed in my bedroom doorway. When I opened my mouth to speak, I saw some indefinable look on my mother's face. I had a feeling then, as Carolyn, oblivious to my mother's presence sucked and gobbled at my cock, that if I spoke, or even acknowledged her presence, my mother, like a startled deer, would be gone in the blink of an eye.

So I watched her watching us. She stood there for a few moments longer, just looking, and then, in front of my bulging eyes, incredibly, she slowly lifted the hem of her nightgown. It came from the floor, up past her shins, revealed the pale glow of her knees as it crept higher, and eventually, as I gulped and stared, moved past her thighs.

My mother stopped lifting her gown, her eyes filling with fear when I groaned at the combined effect of Carolyn's tongue and sucking lips and the promise that my own mother was about to show me that taboo place between her thighs. Her feet shuffled as though to take flight, but she didn't leave, instead my mother simply paused for a moment and then, finally, lifted the gown over her pubis.

My cock swelled with lust as I looked at the shadowy area between my mother's legs. The light, diffused from the bulb on the landing, wasn't strong enough for me to see much detail, and about all I could make out was the pale glow of her stomach and thighs, with the dark patch of pubic hair at the centre.

if you want more, click here and please vote.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #42142
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Donny and Marie?

I wonder what the rest of you think in regard to Donny and Marie Osmond. I've long had a hunch that they were and maybe still are in an incestuous relationship with one another. Back when they used to perform together on TV I'd get rock hard boners by watching them rub up against one another. With all of the censorship on American TV I'm surprised that no one cut that before it went out over the air but there was definitely something sexual going on... at least in my mind.

Old 09-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #42143
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak View Post
I wonder what the rest of you think in regard to Donny and Marie Osmond. I've long had a hunch that they were and maybe still are in an incestuous relationship with one another. Back when they used to perform together on TV I'd get rock hard boners by watching them rub up against one another. With all of the censorship on American TV I'm surprised that no one cut that before it went out over the air but there was definitely something sexual going on... at least in my mind.
Robin Williams had a skit where he mentioned them being referred to as Utah's first couple, probably by a parade announcer who didn't know they were siblings, though how could you not.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #42144
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

Anyone watch Boardwalk Empire?

It's easily the best written show on tv as far as I'm concerned. Without spoiling it too much, season 2 has some nice mother/son incest in it.

The Office Slut- A perfect good girl becomes a corporate whore.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #42145
Narcissus

Or game of thrones. That whole show is based on incest. Why not watch that?

Old 09-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #42146
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Quote:

Kinky.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:24 AM   #42147
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
From TV, the Kardashians would make a hot incestuous family. It would be beyond hot to see Kim on all fours- her mother, Kris, in between her parted thighs- rimming her. While Kanye fucks her mother from behind.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #42148
PervyRomantic
In a transitional phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWantsYou View Post
From TV, the Kardashians would make a hot incestuous family. It would be beyond hot to see Kim on all fours- her mother, Kris, in between her parted thighs- rimming her. While Kanye fucks her mother from behind.
Niiiiiice visual!!

All those moments, lost. Like tears in the rain...

Old 09-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #42149
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervyRomantic View Post
Niiiiiice visual!!
Tell me about it. I always Imagined that family to be incestuous. I wouldn't be surprised if they are. Lucky Kanye. I surely envy him.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #42150
PervyRomantic
In a transitional phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWantsYou View Post
Tell me about it. I always Imagined that family to be incestuous. I wouldn't be surprised if they are. Lucky Kanye. I surely envy him.
Interesting. Khloe is my favorite of the sisters. Maybe Kanye fucks
all of the Kardashian women.

All those moments, lost. Like tears in the rain...

Closed Thread