Old 08-24-2012, 06:19 AM   #42026
whisperinginthegrass
Really Experienced

ahh.. ummm me too

Old 08-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #42027
IceyBlue
Really Really Experienced

Of course the problem with any law like the incest ones is that prosecution requires proof, and proof requires first-hand witnesses or better.

So unless you nail your sister in front of a police officer it's about as likely that you'll win the Power Ball lottery than get arrested let alone convicted.

If you want to look at illegal acts how about the fact that oral sex was illegal in almost half the States, and in almost half of those cases the laws were still on the books until the Supreme Court decision in 2003.

Ever hear of someone getting arrested for having oral sex in private between consenting adults?

Old 08-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #42028
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream59 View Post
Unless you live where everyone knows you, or can not keep your mouth shut it is next to impossible to get caught.
It's interesting to see how things work out. I believe that it is illegal in Pennsylvania for even adopted siblings to have sex with one another. My adopted sister was my first lover. The strange thing is that she looked like she was my "real" sister, and everyone reacted with horror when they'd see us holding hands or kissing (There would have been a lot of heart attacks if anyone had ever caught us having intercourse with one another.).
My cousin looks like she could be my opposite-sex twin due to several marriages back and forth in the same family line. She's just much prettier. We probably share more of the same genetic material than do a lot of sibling pairs. Ironically, I don't think that our relationship is illegal in this state even though genetic considerations would make any offspring made by us together "at risk" for either genius or insanity (or the two together as with some of our relatives). Despite similarity of appearance no one has ever taken us for being near relatives.

Old 08-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #42029
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedboater69 View Post
When a teen CUM with brothers sisters and cousins. Wouldn't mind CUMMING with them again.
Damn - that sounds hot - got me instantly hard!

Old 08-27-2012, 06:58 AM   #42030
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holley View Post
Thanks SB & Dream
I guess anything else I post on this matter will be pure fantasy
That is a great pity, Holley. Your real experiences added a huge dimension to this thread. Don't go away will you! Rx
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #42031
texan69er

difficult past

She started with me....I never stopped it though.

Last edited by texan69er : 08-30-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: delete

Old 08-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #42032
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan69er View Post
Not sure where to start...she actually started the fun. We actually taught each other a lot. It was a lot easier with her to just ask..."Where is the best place to please you?" She would pick a spot and tell me when it was just right and I would do the same. I look at it more as a learning experience with the greatest perk.
That's kind of the way it was between Sis and me.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #42033
cradar
Experienced

gay incest

although I have never been involved in incest of any sort, I do get turned on with gay family incest. Father/Son, Brother/Brother, Uncle/Nephew, it just gets me so horny.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #42034
MrsClosetLes
Experienced

Last edited by MrsClosetLes : 09-13-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #42035
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsClosetLes View Post
It seems to be mainly daughter/daddy.
How about mommy son

Old 08-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #42036
daddyslittlebitch
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsClosetLes View Post
It seems to be mainly daughter/daddy.
I'm a guy who wishes my mom would make me her girly daughter, does that count?

My most read story - a whole family outdoor gay gangbang:
Camping Trip

My highest rated story - a family of boys screwed by a family of trannies
Family Fucked

My ongoing chain story - one pair of panties, many sissies
The Sissyhood of Travelling Panties

Click here to see all my stories

Old 08-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #42037
sdineen
Literotica Guru

l

38 f longing for momm

Old 08-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #42038
Craig52
Virgin

I never had an incest relationship but I find the topic facinating. To me so long as its consensual and discreet its no one's business.

Love this thread.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #42039
cbono1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock3523 View Post
Somtimes being a stepdad can be 'hard'

She is eighteen now and has been doing a great job ever since her mother died 18 months ago. I bought her a car for her birthday, and it was in the driveway when she got home.
When she came in the
door, she already knew. She gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek, and she immediately asked what had
changed my mind. I told her that she had grown up a lot over the last year or so, and I really apreciated how she had not only
taken care of herself, but had helped me so much when I needed her most. This time the hug was much different, a slow squeeze that lingered a while

This was the most intimate contact I'd had with anyone in a long time, much less an 18 year old girl that
was a as pretty as her mother, with the added bonus of having the body of a swimsuit model.

She backed away slowly looking at me and told me she loved me and was glad I noticed how hard she was trying
to grow up and become a woman.

Looking at her I noticed for the first time that she was a woman. The slightly clumsy skinny teenager
of not long ago had been replaced by a woman, with shoulders that now looked sturdy, full breasts, a firm midrift,
and legs that no longer had that slight baby fat softness, but instead looked sleek and almost muscular.

Then it dawned on me, "why can I see her stomach". That's when I took in the whole picture and finally noticed
that she was wearing her tennis uniform.

When I finally got back to her eyes to ask her if tennis had started again she was looking at me differently.
I don't know how long I had been staring at my daughter, assessing her as a woman for the first
time, but she certainly noticed and I'm sure by the look of satisfaction on her face that she
knew I was approving also.

I had a fleeting thought that my life may have just changed forever, but it wasn't long before I
found out for sure.

Wanting to lighten the mood before she just blurted out'BUSTED', I asked if it was Halloween or if tennis had
started already.

She said tennis didn't start for a week, but they got together to put on last years uniforms and see if they fit or if they needed to
get new sizes.

"Well, what did you decide honey?" I asked still trying to be nochalant.

"I think I'm fine with last years, don't you think 'Daddy'

The 'Daddy' was on purpose, she didn't usually call me that. My daughter was teasing me on purpose!

"Well umm, it a...it fits differently, that's all"

"How do you mean 'Daddy'", she said as she made a slow turn all the way around like she wanted me to assess it.

In the middle of her turn I couldn't help myself, I had to look at that beautiful ass. It had filled out perfectly,
and now jutted out just the right amount. It was like the small of her back actually curved in slightly first
just to show off her ass. Again I lingered and when I looked up she was already looking at me over her shoulder as she
completed the turn.

"Well, it's just a little tighter now, and remember you have to play tennis in it too not just
walk around looking beautiful."

"Are you saying I'm fat"

She wasn't going to let me be vague, she wanted specifics.

"No honey, on the contrary, it's tighter...well you know what I mean"

"Come on Daddy, you always tell me I can say anything to you"

"You're right honey, I should't be a hippocrit. I'm saying you have filled out now and your Ti...chest looks like
it's goig to bust the seems out of that top. And I'm saying that your A...hips are more rounded now and that makes
the skirt much shorter in the back, I think your panties might even show if you bend over for a ball."

I knew as soon as I said it and she didn't let it pass. She immediately turned around and bent over keeping one leg
completely straight and bending the other just slightly, and putting her hands all the way to the ground. The
skirt rode up all right, but not quite enough for me to see her pussy between her legs'did I just say that about my own daughter'

"Well I guess you're right honey I can't see your Pa... underwear"

"I'll keep this outfit then," she said rising back up to look at me, then looking me right in the eyes she said with
a big grin, " At least I got you to admit you were looking"

This made us both laugh, and she gave me another fun hug. She was right, I was looking, and at the time I have
to admit I was hoping I was right about the panties.

I chased her a little bit for fooling me, until she dove on to the sofa. Her lying there face down, and me having the excuse that it was
her birthday was too much to resist. I reached out and spanked that perfect bottom.

She stopped wiggling and giggling, and slowly pulled her legs under her to give me room to sit down next to her.
She was quiet and I thought I had maybe killed her good mood, but I hadn't killed it, I had changed it.

She slowly leaned toward me and laid right over my lap. In a soft low tone that I had never heard from her
before she said "One Daddy"

No man could resist and I had no intention of trying anymore!

Spank "Two Daddy"

Spank "Three Daddy"

I was spanking her very softly, almost tenderly, and apparently that wasn't enough.

"Remember I'm not a little girl anymore Daddy"

Spank! "Four Daddy", she said much louder

Spank! "Five Daddy", louder still

Spank!! I was responding to her changing tone to spank her harder

"Yes Six Daddy"

That one must have been just right

Spank!! "Seven Daddy Yes"

I was enjoying the ad lib Yesses so much I hadn't realized that my growing erection was about to start poking
my daughter right in the stomach, but I couldn't stop without 1 more

Spank!! "Eight Daddy"

I had to stop now before I lifted her off my lap with just my hard-on, so I gave the only lame excuse I could think of.

"Honey I'm gonna have to stop, that polyester skirt is giving my hand rug burns"

She was breathing heavy now, either from the spanking or the screaming, so she took a moment to catch her breath
and then surprised me once again.

"Whatever you say Daddy, I wouldn't want you to hurt your hand", she said as she reached back with both hands and
flipped her skirt up over her back completely exposing her perfect ass.

She never was wearing any panties.

Spank!! "Nine Daddy thank you for not stopping"

Spank!! "Ten Daddy"

Spank!! "Eleven Daddy" Back up to screaming now

Spank!! She was writhing now, but not from trying to get away. She was clearly rubbing her pussy in to
my leg and the high pitched tone of "Twelve Daddy" told me she was almost there.

She wanted to cum, and I that moment that is all I wanted in the world for her. One to send her over the edge, with a twist.

Spank 13 was harder than all the rest and I delivered it right at the bottom of her ass much closer to her pussy.

She made a gutural noise that I think was supposed to be counting. Her whole body stiffened up, her legs squeezed together hard
and I thought she was literally going to squeeze the stuffing out of the cushion
she was leaning on as she grabbed it with both hands.

As she road this intense initial wave of her orgasm I thought "I want this to last forever for her", and I thought I should
at least extend it as long as possible.

As soon as she stopped shivering and relaxed her sqeeze on the cushion just slightly I deliverd a much softer spank
to just one cheek. I just wanted to keep her mind on what was happening. Her ass, exposed to her 'Daddy'.
Her pussy, rubing against my leg. My cock pushing up against her.

It worked.

Wth a softer moan, she rolled through another smaller wave of the orgasm. It worked each time for the last 5 spanks, alternating
cheeks to keep her thinking, and each time another moan.

In all her orgasm must have lasted 90 seconds.

It took her a couple of minutes for her breathing to return to normal and for her to become relaxed again. I
thought she might just fall asleep, but after a while she pushed up on to her knees beside me and reached with
one arm to hug me. Her other arms went to my leg, not that far from my crotch. Of course, since I had had a
raging hard-on 2 minutes ago my cock was there.

I actually do think it was an accident, but once she felt it she wrapped her hand around it through my shorts.
She hugged me long as she nuzzled her face to my neck. As the hug went on my cock grew in her hand. It was as hard
as I can ever remember.

She whispered, "The car is wonderful, but that was the best birthday present ever"

"I enjoyed it too" I said 'the understatment of the year'

As she released the hug she looked me in the eyes, gave my cock one squeeze before releasing it and said "I know"
very hot stuff...

Old 08-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #42040
EbonyStarfire
Experienced

I'm adopted and recently was able to search for my birth mother and father.
I know it's a far far stretch but I hope I got my fascination and love of incest from my real parents.
I can just imagine the reunion.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #42041
BiUncle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyStarfire View Post
I know it's a far far stretch but I hope I got my fascination and love of incest from my real parents.
Well if any fetish runs in the family,,, it would have to be this one!

Old 08-31-2012, 12:03 AM   #42042
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHAN-E View Post
This thread is dedicated to the exploration of sex with members of the same family. I realize this subject is controversial and may be highly objectionable to some people. If you are among those people, please move along to a different thread.

This thread is NOT for posting of hateful or disruptive comments. Such posts will be reported to the moderator.

I am interested in real-life, as well as fantasy, incest experiences.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remember the Lit. rule regarding age. All people engaged in any sort of sexual activity in your remembrances or fantasies must be at least 18 year of age.
So, anybody interested in incest?!?!?!
HHHHmmm, has anybody that is getting all hot and bothered over this post noticed it is several years old ?????

Old 08-31-2012, 12:24 AM   #42043
wildchild1981
Experienced

Smile Progress with my cousin :)

Hey there people.
Ive not posted for quite a few months. But I will tell you that i bring good news!
I finally slept with my handsome cousin! And it was TOTALLY worth the wait.
Sex with him is exactly as i imagined it. He knew exactly how to turn me on and pushed all the right buttons.

If you want a detailed account, please post some encouragement.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:32 AM   #42044
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyStarfire View Post
Quite difficult to ask them in reality, though.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:33 AM   #42045
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS_EROS View Post
HHHHmmm, has anybody that is getting all hot and bothered over this post noticed it is several years old ?????
Yes. Pretty much everyone here knows how old this thread is.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:28 AM   #42046
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild1981 View Post
Hey there people.
Ive not posted for quite a few months. But I will tell you that i bring good news!
Sex with him is exactly as i imagined it. He knew exactly how to turn me on and pushed all the right buttons.

Awesome news!

I hope this is the start of an ongoing relationship.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 AM   #42047
Holley

Quote:
Hey there people.

I'm still lurking around guys I haven't left, thank you

Here's that encouragement you wanted.

WildChild, did you find that the closeness felt different than with other parners?

My brother was older, when i was of age I couldn't wait to move away from home. I went real far I moved in with my brother an lived with him for several months while he was in college.

Post are a work of fiction. Names, characters, incidents and locations are the product of this bardís imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or events is by happenstance coincidental. They are my fantasy, lies or I stole it

Old 08-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #42048
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
Hey there people.

Yes - Details please! I am so glad that this worked out for you!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:49 AM   #42049
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS_EROS View Post
Incest itself is many thousand of years old but it never gets boring.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #42050
cradar
Experienced

Quote:
Hey there people.

would love to hear more about you and your cousin. is your cousin male or female.

Closed Thread