Sorry, Sweets, not yours...but I could play one on Literotica
he he he

Old 03-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #40728
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_secrets4u View Post
he he he
Careful, both nieces - and their friends - have called me a dirty old man...

Old 03-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #40729
DarkPleasures
Whatever

You mean there's such a thing as NOT being a dirty old man. lol

Old 03-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #40730
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
One my nieces' has an uncle that's so straight-laced and proper Puritans would tell him to lighten up!!

Old 03-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #40731
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Really.........is there?.....

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 03-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #40732
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
When a woman craves cock, then, a cock is a cock, regardless if an uncle close by is attached to it, and willing ....
*nods*..........and when an mature guys craves pussy.........well..........I'm thinking a niece, aunt, daughter, mom, grandma...... is looking very suitable........

Old 03-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #40733
sweet_secrets4u
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Careful, both nieces - and their friends - have called me a dirty old man...
I think a dirty old man would be fun to play with. Lets hear it for all the dirty old men out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
*nods*..........and when an mature guys craves pussy.........well..........I'm thinking a niece, aunt, daughter, mom, grandma...... is looking very suitable........
I quite agree

Old 03-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #40734
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
I think a dirty old man would be fun to play with. Lets hear it for all the dirty old men out there!!

I quite agree

*nods*.........

Old 03-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #40735
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
*nods agreement with gsfm*
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #40736
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
One my nieces' has an uncle that's so straight-laced and proper Puritans would tell him to lighten up!!
Now that's just sad. And a waste of a man. lol

Old 03-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #40737
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

I don't know about any of you, but since I've started reading dirty stories, whenever I see a father and his daughter out & about at the mall or restraunt, I can't help but thinking naughty thoughts about them.

The Office Slut- A perfect good girl becomes a corporate whore.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #40738
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAll View Post
I don't know about any of you, but since I've started reading dirty stories, whenever I see a father and his daughter out & about at the mall or restraunt, I can't help but thinking naughty thoughts about them.
Pondering.......I wonder if anybody thinks of me and my daughters that way........hmmmmmmm...........

Old 03-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #40739
DarkPleasures
Whatever

I think people wondered when my "role play" lover daddy and I went out to eat last weekend. People say I look younger than I am...and he has a full head of gray hair. We did get looks. Our hand holding could have looked "innocent enough" but maybe not as close as I was sitting to him on the bench while we were waiting to be seated or me having my head on his shoulder...

Old 03-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #40740
wildchild1981
Experienced

Unhappy Progress with my cousin

well if you could call it progress. I got a txt from hom recently after a week or so of not hearing from him. He asked if i was able to catch up with him that night. I said that i could and i had a sitter sorted and ready to go so i could meet up with him. At the last minute he got back to me and told me his plans had changed and he couldnt meet up with me. He was apologetic but i wondered if he realised i was calling his bluff and panicked? I was able to drop anything and meet up with him. Maybe i looked to keen?. I really wish i knew what he was thinking.
I was so frustrated. I had just had a wax, i didnt have my period, i was able to get away. But he stepped back! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
What am i going to do with this maan!!!???

Old 03-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #40741
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Are you sure WILD that he isn't just screwing with you? If he keeps doing things like that, back off - wayyyy off - and see if he pursues you for a bit. Let him do ALL of the work for a while and if he backs off again, cut your losses. Some guys are in it just to mess around.

Saying hello to all during a writing break.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 03-17-2012, 03:12 AM   #40742
Retired65
Virgin

My Sister Deirdre

I've been reading this thread and decided to share an experience with you all.

I left Prospect Ireland in county Limerick when I was twenty: left the land, the people, my family and immigrated to Canada. I had been here ten years. I had married and started a succesful teaching career when my sister Dierdre came for a visit. Dierdre was three years my senior and I had lusted over her fine chiseled ass from the cradle till the moment I left. It was in the sixties when I left Ireland and skirts grew shorter and morals loser.

Our family lived under a repressive religion and a repressive father, so Dierdre was raked over the coals about her mini skirts and her devilish ways. I, however, loved her long red hair and mod clothing. I would beat off to thoughts of her most nights. I was delighted to hear that she was coming for a visit. She never did return to Ireland but it was a visit as far as we understood.

I had not seen any family for a decade so when she arrived we cried and laughed and told stories till the wee hours. I drank far too much Jennifer, my wife was disgusted. She announced that she was off to bed and as she passed me I slapped her ass playfully.

"Is that an Irish thing?" she asked Dierdre. "He's always on about spanking and slapping my bum. He's a perv."

"No. It's a me thing." I replied a little too inebriated to control my tongue. " I would love to see your ass over my knee redden as I slap it. A little spanky, spanky. The idea inflames me."

"See, he's twisted." Jennifer snorted and disappeared up the stairs.

Soon we all retired and Jennifer ignored me when I got into bed. I was horny as a satyr. My sisters looks still had the same effect on me as when I was a kid.

The next morning Jenny went off to work and I was alone with Dierdre. I was on summer break and we were planning a trip to Niagra Falls for the day.

"I think it's our upbringing." Dierdre said over breakfast.

"What is" I asked

"The spanking thing. I feel the same as you about it."

I looked into her green eyes and blinked with surprise. I had no response. I only hoped this would go further.

She stood up and arched her back, sticking that wondrous ass out provocatively. "Am I a naughty girl for saying that? Hmmm? Am I a bad, bad, bad girl?" She was wearing pink tight shorts and a halter top: ready for our trip.

I pushed my chair away from the table and patted myself on the lap. "I think you have been naughty indeed my girl and need to be taught a lesson." My cock was straining and my mind was racing.

She looked down to the floor and fidgeted with her feet. "You are not going to spank me are you daddy? Not on my bare bum again. Are you daddy?"

I grabbed Deirdre by the wrist an pulled her over my knee. My heart raced as I rolled down her shorts and her panties. There was that spectacular long-fantasized ass rounded and naked over my lap. I rubbed my hand lovingly over her taught cheeks. I pinned both her legs between mine and pressed on her back so that her hands rested on the floor.

Then, SMACK, I twacked her on the ass. A red palm print raised on her pale flesh. SMACK, again I hit her and the beauty of the welts goaded my passion so that I rained down smack after smack on that angelic ass. I could feel the heat coming off her bum and I quickly undid my fly and extracted my cock. It now pressed against her thigh. She wiggled and rolled with the pain and this worked my cock into a twitching frenzy.

We were both in a state of high arousal after thirty or so forceful blows. Then, I began to give her a lecture...."You must be a good girl Deirdre. Mind what your daddy tells you..." And as I spoke my hand inched its way between her legs. I found her oozing cunt and began to finger her feverishly jacking her to relieve all those years of longing. She reached up and found the shaft of my cock.

She wacked me off at the same pace that I was applying to her cunt. In minutes we were both bucking and shuddering out an orgasm. Eventually she sat up and straddled my two legs, her pussy pressed to my still trembling dick. We kissed like long lost lovers.

Last edited by Retired65 : 03-17-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:18 AM   #40743
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

OMG.......Retired65..........what a simply wonderful story........you're a lucky man......

Old 03-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #40744
chipcarver
Really Really Experienced

Am I weird? I have no fantasies like I've read on this thread. They way you all talk it would seem as this was normal which begs me to ask the question.

BTW I have no issues with your fantasies, they don't seem weird to me at all. Which again begs me to ask the question. Am I the weird one?

Old 03-17-2012, 03:49 AM   #40745
sweet_secrets4u
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipcarver View Post
Am I weird? I have no fantasies like I've read on this thread. They way you all talk it would seem as this was normal which begs me to ask the question.

BTW I have no issues with your fantasies, they don't seem weird to me at all. Which again begs me to ask the question. Am I the weird one?
Your not weird, some people dont have thought about how it would be to have sex with a family member, and some do.

Some people can be drawn together because of the similarities, likes and dislikes, their mutual interests can give way to caring about each other, and caring can deepen into something. and some of these people just happen to be related.

Also having a sister with a nicely shaped ass always bending down in front of her horny teenage brother can also lead them down the same path, (or any other mix you want to throw in there)

Old 03-17-2012, 03:52 AM   #40746
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Some people just enjoy the very concept of taboo fantasies, whether its BDSM, leather, , dressing in costumes, incest or whatnot.

We don't judge in this thread and thank all for their posts.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 03-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #40747
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Some people just enjoy the very concept of taboo fantasies, whether its BDSM, leather, , dressing in costumes, incest or whatnot.

We don't judge in this thread and thank all for their posts.

BrettJ in Canada
hiya, brett. i managed to push out 5 pieces for you know who. i dunno how you manage to do the amount of work you do.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #40748
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipcarver View Post

there's a Daddy thread, a watersports thread; and not everyone is interested in those themes at all. you're normal ... unless you wander the streets at night carrying an axe and listening to black sabbath tunes in reverse. there could be a thread for that too though ...

Old 03-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #40749
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Hello Geronimo.

I just make writing a part of my daily routine. Once one does that, it becomes simple to get the work done.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 03-18-2012, 01:18 AM   #40750
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbono1969 View Post
I really enjoy your words...
Here's a story I just posted. Hope you enjoy it.
http://www.literotica.com/s/our-town

Closed Thread