Old 02-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #40576
Notsogentleman
Striking your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargergirl View Post
lol Fight? I see no fight here.
Nor pussylicking. This is a disappointing day.

SATISFACTION: Savor always the intense seduction, feeling all, clinging to it, opening nirvana

Old 02-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #40577
SweetieBee
Cumming in my panties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargergirl View Post
No thanks. I don't roll that way.

But you should lighten up anyway.
But I taste really good!

Author Profile

Not as sweet as you think...

Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #40578
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetieBee View Post
But I taste really good!
Too bad you don't roll *this* way

*sighs

Old 02-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #40579
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

I heard Emma's voice behind me but remained immobile and hoped she'd go away.

Her hand touched my shoulder, 'Dad... Please, we have to talk.' Where did she get the strength? I was ashamed and humiliated, I couldn't face her but she pressed on insistently. 'Dad..' I heard her voice break and my own heart shattered. 'I'm sorry,' she murmured, 'I'm so ashamed... Those photos... Oh Dad, please forgive me.'

I was stunned, she was asking for my forgiveness! Surely she had it wrong, it should be me, crawling and begging her...

I turned and saw my beautiful daughter's tear stained face. I felt the swell of love for my little girl and did the only thing I could think of; I stood and hugged her to my chest tightly. I felt Emma's sobs wrack her slim body as she snuffled into my shirt and I found that I was reflexively stroking her long, straight hair as I whispered to her that everything would be OK.

I don't know how it began, the minutes following Emma's tearful plea for forgiveness have been smudged beyond recollection and I have no clear memory of those fateful events. Somehow the reassuring hug I was giving my daughter turned into an embrace and before either of us realized what was happening we were kissing. It wasn't a tender kiss between father and daughter, but was a hot, urgent kiss between two lovers. At the end of a long corridor, way back in my mind, I registered that this was so wrong, it shouldn't be happening, but once again, I was enveloped in the red mist of overwhelming lust.

My daughter's tongue was deep in my mouth, wriggling wetly and insistently against my own tongue. Emma was making some strange sort of quiet mewling sound in her throat as she kissed me and I felt her fingers fumbling with the buttons and zip on my jeans.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #40580
peebudy
Literotica Guru

I think I know what I'll be reading when I jerk off later today! sounds like a great story Geronimo.

If you like my posts, you'll love my stories!

Just published: Serendipity

Old 02-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #40581
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebudy View Post
I think I know what I'll be reading when I jerk off later today! sounds like a great story Geronimo.
here it is: http://www.literotica.com/s/daughter-in-a-magazine

i'll have to check out your submissions too

Old 02-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #40582
peebudy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
here it is: http://www.literotica.com/s/daughter-in-a-magazine

i'll have to check out your submissions too
thanks for the link. I'm new here but from what I gather you're kind of a local celebrity, so I'd be honored if you read some of my stuff.

If you like my posts, you'll love my stories!

Just published: Serendipity

Old 02-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #40583
SweetieBee
Cumming in my panties...

Quote:
thanks for the link. I'm new here but from what I gather you're kind of a local celebrity, so I'd be honored if you read some of my stuff.
A celebrity!?

Author Profile

Not as sweet as you think...

Old 02-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #40584
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
oh yeah, i'm the daddy!

LOL.

nothing of the sort; i've just wasted a lot of life on lit!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #40585
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans101 View Post
Not all of us WANT to touch children. I like incest between consenting adults. Kids have nothing to do with it.
Amen to that!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #40586
BoredAnon
Experienced

Love incest stories and videos and everything. More siblings stuff than parents/kids. Unfortunately I have never gotten to actually partake but I fantasized quite often about my older nieces and my sisters.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #40587
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Good luck on the renewed writing Geronimo. If I had my way, I'd love to do about 10 a month, but I'd lose too much income. Dropping down to 22 has helped a bit (although pulling an all-nighter - with naps) to finish by tomorrow / mid-day Friday.

I will look forward to reading your new stuff.

Bestest Wishes and Hi to friends

BrettJ in Canada

Old 02-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #40588
1sickbastard
Devolutionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHAN-E View Post
This thread is dedicated to the exploration of sex with members of the same family. I realize this subject is controversial and may be highly objectionable to some people. If you are among those people, please move along to a different thread.

This thread is NOT for posting of hateful or disruptive comments. Such posts will be reported to the moderator.

I am interested in real-life, as well as fantasy, incest experiences.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remember the Lit. rule regarding age. All people engaged in any sort of sexual activity in your remembrances or fantasies must be at least 18 year of age.
So, anybody interested in incest?!?!?!
I write incest stories, so that would be 'yes'. Not so much on the reality side, however, but as long as it's between consenting adults, I can't see how it's any of my business.

“Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant.” ― H.L. Mencken

"Logic is the chastity belt of the mind" ~ Hank the Hallucination

"Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."~ Harry Dresden

Ahora

Old 02-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #40589
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild1981 View Post
I asked him if he was alone and when he confirmed that he was, I called him! We could see each other and he was rapt! He told me i was crazy and i just laughed. I gave him a great show. I masturbated for him with my vibe and came right there and then. So quick! Thats what he does to me. When i finished we chatted for a bit and then we stopped the call as he was about to have someone come along beside him! hehe.
That's a lovely update on something that Sis used to do to me when we couldn't be together. She'd call me and masturbate by rubbing the phone handset against her pussy. She was very fuzzy down there so that made a unique sound and of course there'd be some squeakiness when she'd get really wet from her own lubrication. I don't think that she every actually came that way but I got off quite a few big cum shots by listening.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:30 AM   #40590
wildchild1981
Experienced

Progress with my cousin :)

Well its been a week and a half of incredible anticipation. I had recently spoken with my cousin and we had a back and forth of flirtatious txting. To the point where i had enough of the games and asked him outright - " do you think of me at all, do you imagine us fucking?".
To begin with i thought perhaps i had stepped over the line of what he may have thought was innocent flirting and full blown phone sex. I didnt want to push him. I waited with baited breath for his answer and was relieved and excited when the answer was sort of positive. "I do, dont want to get between you and hubby tho". Well hun its a bit late for that kinda sentiment .
Today, (Sunday), was meant to be an update that was more exciting but i was kind of disappointed. Although i dont care what kind of time i have with him as long as its WITH him and i am happy.
When i arrived today, he was washing his car so i put my stuff inside and came back out and gave him a hand. Im not one to shy away from a bit of water and dirt.
We chatted away and i made sure we had some skin contact on the odd occasion. We ended up alone for a while so we decided to go for a swim. The water was fantastic. Perving at his bod was just as good. Before we new it his son had turned up again and played with us in the water throwing spongy balls at each other and jumping on boogie boards from the side of the pool.
We must have swum for an hour before my cousins parents turned up. He was quick to jump out of the pool and meet them and i trailed behind to greet them also.
After helping them set up their mobile home on the lawn, i went inside for some water to drink and while standing in the kitchen doorway in my swimsuit, he turned and smacked my butt playfully. At the time id wished hed slipped his hand between my legs but i knew someone would catch him.
Later as he stood in the doorway i pinched his butt. yummy.
It seemed we werent going to jump back in the pool so we sat back with a bourben and coke rtd each and watched a movie. When finished i decided the only way to have his hands on me was to playfight with him. It looked innocent enough but id be able to get my hands on him also. He kept calling me terrible and i corrected him with the word incorageable! hehe. He agreed. Having him touch me even though he was inflicting slight pain was still exhilerating and im sure he felt the same. How else can you put your hands on your cousin in public when you so want to be in his pants.??!!
When i realised i needed to leave for home he gave me a great big hug and i felt his hard on against my belly when i pressed against him. Oh how i wish i could do more at this point. I feel as if i am teetering on the edge and cant step off! Its frustrating at the best of times. I dont know what he thinks but i imagine he is waiting for me. I wish he would make the first move physically.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:21 PM   #40591
wildchild1981
Experienced

Smile Progress with my cousin :) Wait wait wait!

While sitting at home last night on my own and my kids in bed. I felt my urges calling. And after having a disappointing afternoon with my cousin, I thought id sit back with my vibe and play.
The temptation was all too much and i soon couldnt take it. I grabbed my phone and sent my cousin a message. " I wish you could ring me right now".
I thought he couldnt reply due to the fact he had run ut of credit earlier in the week. I dont know why but i had this feeling he would reply one way or another.
All of a sudden i got a reply on my mobile "Y". And it just snowballed from there. By the end of it I had him jacking off and i was close to bursting myself. I sent a few photos to him and got awesome reactions.
Earlier in the banter of flirtatious txts I asked him why he never did anything while we had shared the shower at his place. He told me then that i hadnt bent over to pick up the soap! haha. I told him never to be afraid to make a move on me. I would never push him away.
I told him i had loved the almost complete length of the body hug that i got from him yesterday. He then said that the only problem was that i had my swimsuit on. Hinting that he'd much rather see it off and on the floor. Lol.
This man is fantastic as a playmate and i love him to bits to boot. What a awesome combination.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #40592
rod43
Literotica Guru

I'm guessing that next time will be a fuck session!! Lucky you!!
Lets see some of the photoes soon?
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:32 AM   #40593
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
While sitting at home last night on my own and my kids in bed. I felt my urges calling. And after having a disappointing afternoon with my cousin, I thought id sit back with my vibe and play.
The temptation was all too much and i soon couldnt take it. I grabbed my phone and sent my cousin a message. " I wish you could ring me right now".
I thought he couldnt reply due to the fact he had run ut of credit earlier in the week. I dont know why but i had this feeling he would reply one way or another.
All of a sudden i got a reply on my mobile "Y". And it just snowballed from there. By the end of it I had him jacking off and i was close to bursting myself. I sent a few photos to him and got awesome reactions.
Earlier in the banter of flirtatious txts I asked him why he never did anything while we had shared the shower at his place. He told me then that i hadnt bent over to pick up the soap! haha. I told him never to be afraid to make a move on me. I would never push him away.
I told him i had loved the almost complete length of the body hug that i got from him yesterday. He then said that the only problem was that i had my swimsuit on. Hinting that he'd much rather see it off and on the floor. Lol.
This man is fantastic as a playmate and i love him to bits to boot. What a awesome combination.
I'm happy for you........I love the dance.......

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 02-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #40594
wildchild1981
Experienced

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
I'm happy for you........I love the dance.......
It gets to the point where it drives me crazy sometimes though. I sit there shaking with the anticipation

Old 02-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #40595
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It gets to the point where it drives me crazy sometimes though. I sit there shaking with the anticipation
I wish I was your cousin!!!!!
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 02-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #40596
Diana1488
Really Experienced

My first sexual experiences were with my brother. I think it is more common than many realise.

Old 02-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #40597
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana1488 View Post
My first sexual experiences were with my brother. I think it is more common than many realise.
I agree.....I never had a sibling, but I had a very sexually hungry mother. If I would have had a sister she would have been involved........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #40598
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana1488 View Post
If my experiences with my sister are any indication, such situations are very common, just not talked about.

How did things happen with your brother?

Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #40599
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

an intro hot off the keyboard:

It had to stop. What she was doing wasn’t right, in fact, she told herself, her mind working while her body automatically pulled wet laundry from the machine, what she was doing – had <i>been</i> doing consistently for a month – was just plain wrong. Worse than that, it was perverted.

Why then couldn’t she stop it?

Because it felt good, gave her a thrill, aroused her, and which is why it was so bad; so, so bad, which is why it had to end. Soon. Today.

Outside, under a high, blue sky, while sunshine blinked diamonds through the leaves of the old oak, Ingrid, oblivious to the blare of the season, her mind still absent, pegged damp clothes to the line. How had it begun, this flirting? Could it be called flirting? – She didn’t think there was a name for what she did ... the things she did to her son.

With the washing hung out, regimented according to size and colour – such was Ingrid’s ordered personality – she wandered through the living room of the house. The room, dressed by Ikea, registered not at all upon Ingrid’s consciousness; chairs and tables and bric-a-brac, with names like Helvena and Ingstrod, acquired during the Great Transition, made no impression, failed to dent the armour of the woman’s musing.

‘That’s it,’ she muttered. ‘No more. It’s done ... Finished.’ Settling into an armchair, resolute, Ingrid stretched her legs, admiring the light, golden hue of her tan before running her fingers through honey-blonde hair. She shook her head while reaching for her cigarettes. She lit one, blowing a stream of blue smoke towards the ceiling. ‘I’m a mature, independent, modern woman,’ she affirmed out loud. ‘No more nonsense,’ she concluded, emphatic.

So why did desire slither in her guts – deep in that indefinable, visceral place?

She thought of him; remembered what she’d seen. Tendrils of lust, like ink through water, fingered lightly at her sex. It had been this way since she’d seen him ... watched him, a clandestine voyeur. Unable to resist the overwhelming urge to touch herself, after crushing the half-smoked cigarette into the ashtray, Ingrid unbuttoned her light, cotton dress. She positioned herself in the chair, half-sprawled in the single seat, buttocks resting on the precipitous cushion edge so she could open her legs to accommodate her probing digits.

‘Oh fuck, no,’ she whispered to the Swedish decor. ‘I’m going to go to hell for this ...’ The woman moaned a low, desperate growl when her hand slid beneath the elastic of her underwear and her fingers found the gooey folds. ‘That’s nice,’ she purred, eyes closing as she fingered her clitoris. Grunting at the sparking from that slippery, sensitive nub, Ingrid gritted her teeth, while her face set in a grimace of lewd concentration. ‘Come on, baby,’ she coaxed. ‘Show Mummy the hot stuff. Show Mummy what a big boy you are now ...’

In her mind Ingrid saw him, the door to his bedroom ajar while he, naked and hugely erect, tugged in frantic oblivion. Ingrid recalled the cold wave of shock, her disbelieving eyes bulging and her jaw slack, when she’d first realised what her son was doing.

‘Make it spit for me,’ she urged the recumbent figure in her head. ‘Come on, pull it, make that baby juice squirt from the end.’

The woman’s fingers moved quickly against her sex. She hissed, frustrated at the restriction of her panties against her hand. A sharp rend and the gusset flapped loose. Ingrid moaned, widening her thighs as she scrunched lower in the chair, fingers squelching into her opening now.

In her mind she saw her son turn to look at her, framed in the open doorway as she was, with the hem of her skirt hiked around her hips while she fingered her sex. Her fantasy self spoke again: ‘Do you want Mummy to suck it?’ she asked. She moved into the room, skirt still held high so the boy could see the swollen labia. ‘Let me suck you, you can come in my mouth; on my tits; in my hair. Or ...’ she paused, ‘you could squirt into my cunt ...’

In reality Ingrid squirmed against the seat. Her hips jerked, thighs shivering as the glorious wave crashed. Out loud, she blurted, ‘I’m coming. Oh yes, I’m coming. Fucking coming ...’

Braless in deference to the warmth of the day, her free hand mauled at her breasts – another product of the Great Transition. Ingrid squeezed and massaged her tits, mewling and groaning and spitting obscenities; the soundtrack to her climax.

When the orgasm tapered and her cunt ceased its convulsive clenching around her fingers, as she lay sprawled in an ungainly, bedraggled heap, fighting for breath, Ingrid opened her eyes.

And found she was no longer alone.

Last edited by geronimo_appleby : 02-21-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot ...

Old 02-22-2012, 06:08 AM   #40600
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny4incest View Post
Where have all the good posts gone?
Im just looking for some insperation, can you provide any?

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Closed Thread