Old 11-06-2011, 07:16 AM   #39576
sweetsex85
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkme2005 View Post
i have had sex with an uncle! It was unexpected but hot.
please share your hot experience with us..

Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #39577
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsex85 View Post
neither i am assuming nor i have any interest to assume about you. i am repeating your words whatever you had wrote on lit.

I will not spend any more time on this board "arguing" with you. I do not wish to do that anyway. But, yes, you did make assumptions. Read this quote. It's your words. Never mine.
Quote:
and lindasy is not ready to accept the existence of incest sex relations
How can I "not accept incest sex relations" when I have lived it myself? How can I "not be ready for incest stories" when I do (and have for a lot of years) have fantasies concerning the topic?

Never once did you quote my text. You made assumptions about me. And you were false. Again, I am not trying to "fight" with you online. (I do not want to take up anymore of this thread's time. I simply wanted to defend myself against your accusations since that is a God-given right and all.)

Old 11-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #39578
JRaven
Another slut on the net

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotjustsayit View Post
Anyone fucked anybody in the family lately ??
Hubby works sometimes on Saturdays. Here's yesterday's conversation when he got home from work.

"So, did you do anything fun today?" Hubby asked me.

"Yea. Brother stopped by for a visit," I replied.

"Get a good fuck?" Hubby teased with a smile.

I kissed him and squeezed his dick, "He's always a good fuck, but never as good a fuck as this."

Lying in bed in post-coital bliss, the smoke detector went off. So much for dinner...

Jenny

Old 11-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #39579
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
I will not spend any more time on this board "arguing" with you. I do not wish to do that anyway. But, yes, you did make assumptions. Read this quote. It's your words. Never mine.

How can I "not accept incest sex relations" when I have lived it myself? How can I "not be ready for incest stories" when I do (and have for a lot of years) have fantasies concerning the topic?

Never once did you quote my text. You made assumptions about me. And you were false. Again, I am not trying to "fight" with you online. (I do not want to take up anymore of this thread's time. I simply wanted to defend myself against your accusations since that is a God-given right and all.)
And our God given right is to defend ourselves in the face of self righteous comments. Many times assumptions are based on actions. Look in the mirror....if one has the capacity to be honest...you may actually see what you have shown us...but then again you have blocked me...when you close your mind...you lose the opportunity to to grow....

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Last edited by goodsonformom : 11-07-2011 at 12:17 AM.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #39580
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
we should remember that it is social site and people are free to share his experiences.and perpetual interruption and negative comments will annoy anybody.
There are obviously people who enjoy conflict for its own sake. I'm not one of them. Life has too much struggle, fear, hatred, and bigotry already... Anyone who is looking for that kind of thing need only turn off the computer and go outside.
On the other hand truly loving sex is the ultimate in peace and is a joyful escape from life's troubles. Even though it is missing for me except for times when my cousin and I are together I am always open to new developments. One of life's hardest learned lessons for me is that it is possible to truly love more than one person at once and to love without the compulsion to take over another person's life. I'm open to all options whether with a close relative or with someone I've just met.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #39581
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1mustDie View Post
Buddy, you can throw in as many analogies as you want, in the end, your argument is as useless as "AY" in okay. Screw your senses. We're on Lit, that too, the Fetish and sexuality section, who needs a brain? Any well written, cock-rising, pussy-moist(ing) story is appreciated around here. And nothing you say, is going to change that.
I rest my case.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #39582
nottee_one
Virgin

sex with sister

My sister and I used to have consensual sex together. She was the first one to ever lick my pussy, and I licked hers.

I crave to live out the fantasy of having dirty nasty sex with my mom, too....

Old 11-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #39583
MissHolly
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottee_one View Post
My sister and I used to have consensual sex together. She was the first one to ever lick my pussy, and I licked hers.

Wow....that's very very HOT! Wish I had a sister!

Devoted collared sub of Master John. Exploring, Learning and Sharing at his command.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #39584
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:

Sex with your mom is hot.........very hot!

Old 11-07-2011, 05:04 AM   #39585
Rembrandt500
Really Experienced

Okay, so I just finished reading all 3 parts of "Colleen", a brother-sister story by Texas Refugee. It's easily one of the most amazing stories I've ever read on this site.

Like I said earlier in the thread - give me a story with this theme where the two characters truly, truly love and care for each other, and I go crazy. This beautifully illustrated a true love between Colleen and her younger brother Bobby while also providing intensely, savagely hot sex scenes. If I had one complaint about the series, it would only be that it was a tad lengthy, but having said that I enjoyed most of not all of what I read anyway.

I'm in the process of writing a story myself; I hope to post it on here as soon as I add a few more scenes and edit it.

Old 11-07-2011, 05:51 AM   #39586
sweetsex85

Quote:

sex with mom....it really hot.tell us about first time when you both had started..

Old 11-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #39587
sweetsex85

Quote:
Originally Posted by strapon_tales View Post
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post38472131

Saw my sister again for the first time since the party; wasn't really awkward or anything, like I had been expecting it to be, but there was a bit of a distance between us, and we didn't really get a chance to talk much. But then, when everyone was asleep, we had a bit of a chat and she told me that she still thought about that night - even while fucking him, sometimes - and that, if we got a chance over the weekend, she'd like to do something else before she left.
I will pray to god,that you will get chance.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:06 AM   #39588
sweetsex85

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post

ok.
ceasefire..
and i am not arguing with you, i was giving my views.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #39589
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
sex with mom....it really hot.tell us about first time when you both had started..
Those first moments are always exciting.........those first moments with mom.....still burn hot in my memory.......*blushes*......and my pants.......

Old 11-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #39590
NeighborLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
Lying in bed in post-coital bliss, the smoke detector went off. So much for dinner...

Jenny
Was the sex so hot it set off the smoke detector?!?!

Old 11-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #39591
PolyLvr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrandt500 View Post
Okay, so I just finished reading all 3 parts of "Colleen", a brother-sister story by Texas Refugee. It's easily one of the most amazing stories I've ever read on this site.

Like I said earlier in the thread - give me a story with this theme where the two characters truly, truly love and care for each other, and I go crazy. This beautifully illustrated a true love between Colleen and her younger brother Bobby while also providing intensely, savagely hot sex scenes. If I had one complaint about the series, it would only be that it was a tad lengthy, but having said that I enjoyed most of not all of what I read anyway.

I'm in the process of writing a story myself; I hope to post it on here as soon as I add a few more scenes and edit it.
Wow! Thanks for the referal. Terrific story.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'Canada' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' Think of that the next time you see a soldier.

My stories Link. Please read them and let me know what you think.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #39592
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborLady View Post
Was the sex so hot it set off the smoke detector?!?!
So.......we can say.......smokin'.......

Old 11-08-2011, 07:30 AM   #39593
sweetsex85

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Those first moments are always exciting.........those first moments with mom.....still burn hot in my memory.......*blushes*......and my pants.......

i can not forget the first moment when i saw my mom naked.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 AM   #39594
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
OMG yes...I remember as if it was yesterday. She was wearing a girdle that was open on the bottom and stockings. Remember seeing her dark full bush...her breasts were uncovered, but her bush was amazing.......captivating.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #39595
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Tell me about........I would love to know more........

Old 11-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #39596
BBW_T&A_Lover
A Kind Soul

i saw my mom naked one time. full nudity when i was 18. she wasn't trying to seduce me or anything. i was in the hallway and she didn't realize it when she went from the bedroom to the bathroom.

i liked what i saw, but i didn't do anything about it. nor do i ever bring it up ever because i know many simply don't like incest, even if it is just fantasy.

Last edited by Older_BBW_Lover : 11-08-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #39597
sweetsex85

Quote:
I am not having any sexual relation with my mother,but she is my fantasy.now she is 40 years old but still i am fantasize about her.i have seen her naked body,when she was enjoying sex with my father.i vividly remember the night when i saw first time her great sexy body.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #39598
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
I am not having any sexual relation with my mother,but she is my fantasy.now she is 40 years old but still i am fantasize about her.i have seen her naked body,when she was enjoying sex with my father.i vividly remember the night when i saw first time her great sexy body.
Great memories I am sure.......thanks for sharing.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #39599
sweetsex85

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Older_BBW_Lover View Post
i saw my mom naked one time. full nudity when i was 18. she wasn't trying to seduce me or anything. i was in the hallway and she didn't realize it when she went from the bedroom to the bathroom.

i liked what i saw, but i didn't do anything about it. nor do i ever bring it up ever because i know many simply don't like incest, even if it is just fantasy.
If you having a chance to see your mom naked now,would you like to see?

Last edited by chargergirl : 11-08-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #39600
sweetsex85

Quote:
Great memories I am sure.......thanks for sharing.
Always welcome..

Closed Thread