Old 02-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #31126
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

A lot of posts while I was napping [ which I sorely needed ]

Hello to KHAN-E and glad all went well.

Huggss to LANDIEK from Uncle Brett.

Licks and lovebites to "Daddy's" BABYXGIRL, little fucktoy that she is.

Good wishes to all and boy, are you lucky you don't have OUR weather. Brrr ....

BrettJ

Writer / Has to go back Out / Studmuppet

Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #31127
hornytexan432
Really Experienced

Hi to all our new members! I'm sorry I haven't been on lately but classes are taking their toll and I haven't been feeling all that well...hell, the only time I really feel good is when it results in a thick white cream, lol.

I'm glad to see people still posting while I was out. BTW Seth, I definitely don't see anything wrong with having erections in front of your parents if they're open like that...hell, they'd probably welcome much more than that, and here's hoping they do.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:20 AM   #31128
SethRaines22
Virgin

Hey everyone. It's Seth. I had to make a new account -- I forgot the password I used to make this account and I updated my e-mail. I'm freaking out and I need someone to talk to. I just watched my mom giving my dad a blowjob on the couch. They didn't see me thankfully, probably thought I was asleep, but ... I was just so lost in it. I don't know how I feel and what I should do. I was so aroused and ... lost in it. Ugh. I must sound so stupid.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:37 AM   #31129
hornytexan432
Really Experienced

Nah, you don't sound stupid at all...it's a pretty big thing (no pun intended) to see your parents having fun like that. I don't have any family experience, although I wish I did, so I can't tell you from experience what to do or what not to do.

Although I will say that if your family is as open as they are, and it excites you so much, you might try to leave your own door open and masturbate. If there's a chance they'll see you, then it might open the door to actual family fun in the future.

Might be worth a try.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:00 AM   #31130
LadyC
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornytexan432 View Post
Hi to all our new members! I'm sorry I haven't been on lately but classes are taking their toll and I haven't been feeling all that well...hell, the only time I really feel good is when it results in a thick white cream, lol.

I'm glad to see people still posting while I was out. BTW Seth, I definitely don't see anything wrong with having erections in front of your parents if they're open like that...hell, they'd probably welcome much more than that, and here's hoping they do.
Good to see you around. I'll answer your PM later.

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken," Oscar Wilde

"Some nights you must feel your way through the darkness before you find the light," Billy-boy

Old 02-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #31131
rex_romeo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethRaines22 View Post
Hey everyone. It's Seth. I had to make a new account -- I forgot the password I used to make this account and I updated my e-mail. I'm freaking out and I need someone to talk to. I just watched my mom giving my dad a blowjob on the couch. They didn't see me thankfully, probably thought I was asleep, but ... I was just so lost in it. I don't know how I feel and what I should do. I was so aroused and ... lost in it. Ugh. I must sound so stupid.
I deduce that if they are not in their own bedroom with the door closed that they don't mind at all if someone sees them. When I read your post I fantasized that you would simply approach, naked, erect, and ask permission to watch. It might turn out that your mother would like to give attention to two cocks at the same time.

Old 02-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #31132
LadyC
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'd say you were lucky, Seth. I used to rub myself to an orgasm as I listened to my parents making love in the next room. I would have loved to have see them do it.

"Some nights you must feel your way through the darkness before you find the light," Billy-boy

Old 02-05-2009, 10:13 AM   #31133
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Wishing all a good morning, hiya LADY C, give my "daughter" an extra nibble and lick for me.

Glad to be indoors where I can warm up & have coffee.

BrettJ

Author / Warming / Sensualist

Old 02-05-2009, 10:15 AM   #31134
LadyC
Literotica Guru

A big Hi right back at you from both of us....Jena's close by and naked as usual. The little show-off! I love her.

Old 02-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #31135
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Well LADY C, love can be a wonderful thing, especially the way you do it.

Give JENA an extra nibble on the nibble then.

Hoping to post new work for all the horny pervs out there soon.

BrettJ

Author / Writer / Creator

Old 02-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #31136
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Wishing all a good morning, hiya LADY C, give my "daughter" an extra nibble and lick for me.

Glad to be indoors where I can warm up & have coffee.

BrettJ

Author / Warming / Sensualist
Oh, Uncle Brett, would you give me a nipple and a lick. Aunt C and Teri gave me quite a few.

"Good girls keep diaries; bad girls are too busy!"

Purity Score: 32.2%

Jena, Lady Claire's Naughty little slut

Old 02-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #31137
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Well, Daddy Brett will do just as you asked JENA girl. You're getting your naughty relatives mixed up, been on-line Daddy to you for a bit now.

You can sit on my lap and bounce around if you like, naked or in something lacy.

Daddy B is working on another new story right now as well.

What can I say, lots of erotic energy.

BrettJ

Author / Writer / Creator

Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #31138
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

Giggles....I got so many people who want to me called Daddy or Uncle; Mommy or Auntie; etc. that my young mind can't keep up.

I'd like to straddle your lap Daddy Brett, ride you like a pony and

Old 02-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #31139
SethRaines22
Virgin

Good morning, everyone.

I had trouble getting to sleep last night. I couldn't stop picturing what I saw my parents doing in my head. It's like a constant movie on repeat and it's driving me nuts. This morning I already had to masturbate. I stole some of my mom's panties and just ... went nuts. I'm so worked up. Reading your thoughts and suggestions is such a turn on. But I don't know if I could actually do any of it. I'm nervous.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #31140
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Well JENA, you can wrap that tight pussy of yours around Daddy Brett's cock and suck it dry with your tight cunt muscles. That'd be the nicest thing you could do today.

BTW, you called ME Daddy first and thought I was the only one.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist

Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #31141
LadyC
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Well JENA, you can wrap that tight pussy of yours around Daddy Brett's cock and suck it dry with your tight cunt muscles. That'd be the nicest thing you could do today.

BTW, you called ME Daddy first and thought I was the only one.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
Naughty Jena might be dreaming about your cock, Brett. She's smiling in her sleep while napping. Or maybe she smiling because she is spooning Teri's lovely ass. I all alone with my computer and my happy fingers. Billy is banging away on his old Royal and my brother got a job. He's the only one in this household who goes off to work in the am. This morning I gave him a good cum draining suck before he left for work.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #31142
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Maybe with JENA it is one from Column A and one from Column B, LADY C?

Heck, if I got send offs like that for my work, might not mind going out in the cold so much. At least I'd be going into the cold with a big grin on my face.

Which is where I am headed now, sadly.

BrettJ

Writer / Still Sick of Winter / Sensualist

Old 02-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #31143
SethRaines22
Virgin

So much to wonder about, huh? It seems like I'm entering a very new period in my life.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #31144
User_Name
Literotica Guru

Quote:
So much to wonder about, huh? It seems like I'm entering a very new period in my life.

Just enjoy it friend

Old 02-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #31145
LadyC
Literotica Guru

Good morning, all. I hope everyone had a happy incestuous night.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:55 AM   #31146
Anwar80
Really Experienced

What a wonderful thread, incest was always a big turn on for me. I want to share my story with you,

My mom is 45 years and she doesn't look her age. She got nice firm boobs & figure that is so beautiful. Ever since I saw dad fucking her in the ass, and I'm thinking of her from time to time.

Then in the last few months I start notice her more, watching her moving around the house in her short home dress always giving me a hard on. it is not like with my sister. It is simply a sexual interest in her.

Only one time I did made a small move but it was not intentional. It happened while I was with her in the Metro or subway as you might called in the west.

a month ago, I was going with her to Tahrir Square, we took the Metro which was very crowded as it is always in the morning hours. As the metro move from one station to the next, it was getting way too crowded. I was standing behind her in the metro & it was really crowded. So I took my chance & rubbed my crotch against her butt, she didn't say a word & didn't even try to move away from me

At one point I was actually going to put my hand on her ass, but I thought that might be going too far with her. But I was really excited after touching her.
Sometime, she does things that just drove me nuts, she likes to wear short dress when she is at home & I can't help but stare at her lovely leg & tight ass. She is not old, my father married her when she was 17. She is now 45 years old but looks like in her mid 30s.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:55 AM   #31147
Funindianguy
Virgin

Smile

My cousin is 20 yrs old .. short, podgy but has a nice big ass........ if she were some other girl, probably I would not try too hard ..... but she being my cousin, when one night I could get to feel her ass ( she stopped me when I was tracking down her crack ) , it was like WOW in bold capitals . Of course, in between I slipped in a compliment to her, saying that hers was the best ass I ever felt.

Later on, I got a bit bolder and pressed myself against her and was pleasantly surprised when she did not move away. Unfortunately,that is all I got chance to do.

The person I desire most is though my 48 yr old aunt. Her mature years probably add to the allure. Hopefully someday my wishes would be granted.

F I G

Old 02-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #31148
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

[quote=Anwar80;30053172]What a wonderful thread, incest was always a big turn on for me. I want to share my story with you,

My mom is 45 years and she doesn't look her age. She got nice firm boobs & figure that is so beautiful. Ever since I saw dad fucking her in the ass, and I'm thinking of her from time to time.

Then in the last few months I start notice her more, watching her moving around the house in her short home dress always giving me a hard on. it is not like with my sister. It is simply a sexual interest in her.

Only one time I did made a small move but it was not intentional. It happened while I was with her in the Metro or subway as you might called in the west.

a month ago, I was going with her to Tahrir Square, we took the Metro which was very crowded as it is always in the morning hours. As the metro move from one station to the next, it was getting way too crowded. I was standing behind her in the metro & it was really crowded. So I took my chance & rubbed my crotch against her butt, she didn't say a word & didn't even try to move away from me

At one point I was actually going to put my hand on her ass, but I thought that might be going too far with her. But I was really excited after touching her.
Sometime, she does things that just drove me nuts, she likes to wear short dress when she is at home & I can't help but stare at her lovely leg & tight ass. She is not old, my father married her when she was 17. She is now 45 years old but looks like in her mid 30s.[/QUOTE

I'm not very experienced, but I do know a lot of women simply can not turn off the sex-vibes so your mom may not be coming on to you, then again, maybe she is. My daddy came right out and said what he wanted which made it easy for me. Also your mom may have enjoyed the relative anonymous dry fuck on the subway. Most women do not, but the first (and only time) it happened to me, I nearly came.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #31149
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Hello to Daddy Brett's little fucknymph, how are you JENA?

Daddy is home and done for the week, so lots of time to write new pervy stuff and relax, which I really, really need to do.

Of course, there are lots of fun ways to relax.

BrettJ

Author / Home / Sensualist

Old 02-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #31150
the_shop198
Experienced

Do step sisters count as family incest.

Closed Thread