Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 05-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
austin_morris
Virgin

Interracial / Pregnancy stories

Hi,

I'm a major fan of interracial erotica (white male with asian or black women) and have recently been developing a bit of a pregnancy fetish as well. Might sound a bit odd but I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Anyone got any ideas for an interesting plot that could combine these interests? Or, if you've already written one, please let me know where I can find it!

Thanks!

Old 05-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
FHMbabe
Really Really Experienced

Location: Treat me like an angel and i'll show you what heaven is really like ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_morris View Post
Hi,

I'm a major fan of interracial erotica (white male with asian or black women) and have recently been developing a bit of a pregnancy fetish as well. Might sound a bit odd but I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Anyone got any ideas for an interesting plot that could combine these interests? Or, if you've already written one, please let me know where I can find it!

Thanks!

I have ALWAYS dated white guys, love interracial relationships.
Its alluring and sexy!
Worked drained me so my ideas right now are abit bleh lol.
Hope you find what you looking for!

Cheers

Old 05-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #3
tapeworm

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
I actually have a certain idea that might appeal to you. If you're interested to hear more, we could discuss this here of if you prefer a more private medium, via PMs instead.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
tapeworm

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
I actually have a certain idea that might appeal to you. If you're interested to hear more, we could discuss this here, or if you prefer a more private medium, via PMs instead.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #5
JonB1969
Really Experienced

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Try this one:
http://www.literotica.com/s/im-not-going

Old 05-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
VladHarkonnen

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
No...you are most certainly not the only one.

Tell me what you'd do with me

Old 05-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
barebacknubianf
Literotica Guru

I can assure you it is a *very* common fantasy.