Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

View Poll Results: Would you cuckhold your male partner
Yes 8 80.00%
No 1 10.00%
Already been there doing that 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
dashd
Really Experienced

Cockholding question for the ladies

Let me preface this with the fact that my wife is pretty plain vanilla. I on the other hand am a little less conservative. I am intrigued with the idea of cockholding and would love to have my wife not only cockhold me but also keep me in at least temporary chastity and orgasm denial. Of course she is totally disinterested. While I can understand her desire not to be sexually involved with other men (even if I am watching and okay with the idea as I am not interested in being involved with other women) the cockholding fantasy fascinates me which leads me to this question for the ladies of litů would you be willing to cockhold your husband, boyfriend or male partner if he asked you. I perceive three answers. 1. Yes 2. No. 3. Already been there or doing that. Please share your fantasies and experiences.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
Cookie123
Little Girl

I did it with my first husband as a last ditch effort to save our marriage, but my heart, let alone any other part of my body, wasn't in it. After 2 years of faking it, we divorced and remain on friendly terms.

I was willing to try for him, but ultimately, only one of us were happy, so it didn't work.
Best of luck to you!

There are a few other threads floating around that may offer more insight. Maybe search using the keyword 'cuckhold'

Last edited by Cookie123 : 05-09-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
labguy57
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
I did it with my first husband as a last ditch effort to save our marriage, but my heart, let alone any other part of my body, wasn't in it. After 2 years of faking it, we divorced and remain on friendly terms.

I was willing to try for him, but ultimately, only one of us were happy, so it didn't work.
Best of luck to you!

There are a few other threads floating around that may offer more insight. Maybe search using the keyword 'cuckhold'
Wow Cookie! I can only hope he was as willing to make some sacrifice just for you; though I think I have my answer by reading through your post, Nice to hear you've remained friends.

Old 05-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #4
LoVeLyLiSaBeTh
Really Experienced

Been there and done that, its very exciting and totally erotic.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
carol_will1
Really Experienced

It is definitely a lot of fun, but it's just not for everyone. If you're thinking about starting this "activity" make sure both parties are fully on board. It can go bad fast if someone gets jealous.

Old 05-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #6
Teddybarehead
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post

Best of luck to you!

woah the things you learn about someone when you randomly click a thread! Dang cookie

If you enjoy my company please visit my Pic Thread I'd appreciate it. <3

Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #7
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybarehead View Post
woah the things you learn about someone when you randomly click a thread! Dang cookie
Oh, I have lots of dirty little secrets.