Name: Clark Kent
Date of Birth: May 5, 1980
Place of Birth: Krypton
Current Occupation: Journalist
Former Occupation: Several
Legal Status: No Criminal Record
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 225 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Father: Jor-El (Deceased); Jonathan Kent (Adoptive father, Deceased)
Mother: Lara-El (Deceased); Martha Kent (Adoptive mother)
Hobbies & Interests: Journalism, Mathematics, Astronomy, and playing football, baseball, and basketball.
Clark's cellular structure is more dense, resiliant and biologically more effective than human tissue. Clark has manifested a wide range of metahuman abilities, he can move at superhuman speeds, has an incredible reaction time and superhuman reflexes to match, lift incredible weights, is almost invulnerable to conventional injury, possesses superhuman sensory and powerful energy projection capabilities.
* Super Strength: He can lift incredible weights and objects The upper limit to his physical strength is not known (can lift as much as 100 tons).
* Invulnerability: Clark's invulnerability has also increased with his age. He is nearly invulnerable to weapons used by humans in warfare. He can operate for periods of up to 30 minutes without air. Extremes of heat and cold have little effect on him.
* Super Speed: Clark is capable of enhanced reflex action and the ability to move at incredible speeds by sheer force of will. He can reach a velocity well above the speed of sound. He can match most other speedsters in their ability to perform superfast movements, reactions, and processes. He can use this power to disarm opponents without heightened reflexes, catch bullets or shrapnel or cross vast distances in seconds.
* X-Ray Vision: He can see through any solid object except for lead.
* Heat Vision: His heat vision has the ability to reach temperatures of 11,000 degrees F, sufficient to melt steel in seconds.
* Super Hearing: He can also hear in a range equal to that of the best natural or man-made sensors. His hearing is so acute and precise he can detect a whisper at 500 yards.
* Super Breath: At age 13, While cleaning out the barn Clark inhaled so much dust that he when he sneezed he blew the barn door off it's hinges.
* Flight: Clark is capable of speeds in excess of Mach 4 in atmosphere. His control of his flight is constantly improving.
Superman's uniform is relatively indestructible, having been derived from Kryptonian bio-technology. It also provides a "perception filter" that prevents people from picking up on his true identity despite his not wearing a mask in either identity.
Clark is vulnerable to Kryptonite, radioactive remnants of his home planet, Krypton. The known variations of Kryptonite affect him in different ways. Fortunately, Clark can protect himself from Kryptonite radiation using lead, and removal of the substance reverses the effects.
* Green Kryptonite renders Kryptonians physically weak, painfully ill, and eventually death.
* Red Kryptonite has bizzare effects on Kryptonians everytime they come in contact with it. This can be anything from losing their powers, to losing their inhibitions and social conscience. The effects eventually wear off with time.
Strangely enough, they do not seem to possess superhuman strength levels despite their enhanced cellular ability. Without constant exposure to solar energy, their strength seems on par for a human of their height and weight.
Magic: It seems that Kryptonians are permeabile to certain wavelengths making them vulnerable to certain radiations, particularly magical energies whose chaotic electromagnetic or extradimensional signatures. A Kryptonian's vulnerability to magic varies on the special effects of the magic. No magic seems to be able to directly destroy them unless it comes from a semi-divine or divine source. They can be injured and worn down by magical entities. Magic can have powerful and unpredictable effects on them.
High Energy Attacks or Radiation: High energy radiations of a particular wavelength can also cause injury, hence the reason they can be harmed by high energy weapons such as blasters, lasers and plasma weapons. Kinetic kill weapons with sufficient force can also cause damage.