Old 07-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #1
pacman30
Really Experienced

Daddy/ Daughter RP

Hi I'm looking for a beautiful woman to RP with in this taboo and others that the lady has in mind. If any lady is interested please send me a PM or add me on Yahoo. Hope to hear from you.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:35 AM   #2
Kelleebabes
Virgin

Red face Daddy?...Will you play with me?

Hello....My name is Kellee...I'm new to this site...but I'm not new to the world of being naughty...I'm a fun...sexy... provocative woman that will play my role with the respect and seriousness that is expected to make our fantasizes cum to life...and in turn both of us have an enjoyable...positive...and a fucking off the chain experience...Want to cum play with me?...you won't be disappointed...

Old 07-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #3
pacman30
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelleebabes View Post
Hello....My name is Kellee...I'm new to this site...but I'm not new to the world of being naughty...I'm a fun...sexy... provocative woman that will play my role with the respect and seriousness that is expected to make our fantasizes cum to life...and in turn both of us have an enjoyable...positive...and a fucking off the chain experience...Want to cum play with me?...you won't be disappointed...

I would love to cum play with you Kellee cum and find me on yahoo soon

Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #4
pacman30
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelleebabes View Post

Kellee for some reason I can't send you a PM so if you want to play PM me or find me on yahoo chefdirtyd. Hope we can play soon .

Old Today, 07:30 PM   #5
Teenkerry
Virgin

Kerry

Hiyyaaaa I'm interested in trying to play your daughter xx