Old 01-06-2016, 01:29 PM   #1
Makitsu_Trinity
Literotica Guru

Location: Wandering through the abyss I call an imagination.... Take my hand and I will show you what it means to set fire to the rain!
Road Trip Rewritten! OOC

Feel free to post here after you pm me you interest. I am starting this role play for people who would like to go exploring the US with me, figuratively. Who will we meet? What sights will we see? What kind of mischief can we get into?

The last time I tried to do this, I got half-ass response and WAY to much sex for it being in the Online Role Play forum. I would like adventure to be the main course and any adventures of the sexual variety to be a spicy little side dish.

Any one interested? PM me, then post your character sketch here. I will open the IC thread once I have at least one person involved. Feel free to copy and paste my profile outline. Thanks all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 473205487_d1.jpg (99.4 KB, 0 views)

What is life but an elaborate dream?

My SRP Profile:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=883

Old 01-06-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
Makitsu_Trinity
Literotica Guru

Location: Wandering through the abyss I call an imagination.... Take my hand and I will show you what it means to set fire to the rain!
Name: Shay Maurice

Physical Description: Long, blonde hair, green eyes, soft white skin. She has a nice slim figure and small B cup breasts.

Bio/Personality Shay has been saving for a year to take this trip from home on the East Coast to the West Coast and back. She is a little forgetful, but always means well despite her seemingly ditzy persona. She is warm, caring, and has been often playfully nicknamed Momma Bear for the way she tries to take care of everyone.

Shay is a hard working girl who holds three jobs and barely managed to get the month off from all three to take this trip. She is thrilled though to be getting out of her home state for the first time.

My SRP Profile:

Old 01-11-2016, 05:09 AM   #3
Wolfias
Wolf writer

Name Cindy McAfee AKA Monkey.

Age 23

Physical Description 5'5'', 125 lbs, Curly redhead, Hazel eyes, Pale complexion with freckles, Curvy, C cup, Nice shapely ass and legs. Tee's and Jeans girl. Wears glasses.

Bio/Personality University Of Georgia student, Working toward a Zoological degree, Post sexual revolution Hippie, Musician, Cooking, Loving, Generous, Nerdy, Feisty, Mischievous, Playful, Kinky, Sexually curious and active.
The spirit of the wolf is within our heart and soul, it's race has many faces around this worldly sphere. As the howled voice of the wild is heard, and returned by it's true kindred spirits. Once a Mate is found it's for life, then does wandering end.

Last edited by Wolfias : 01-17-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:25 PM   #4
TertiusHuman
Really Really Experienced

Sorry for butting in like this.

Wolf brother?

Is that truly you???

Writing profile

Old 01-13-2016, 02:46 PM   #5
Makitsu_Trinity
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiusHuman View Post

Wolf brother?

Is that truly you???
It's an OOC. There is no butting in.

My SRP Profile:

Old 01-14-2016, 07:47 AM   #6
JesterofTortuga
Virgin

Name: Quinn Spencer

Appearance: Stands at 6' 3" and possessing a toned border lining muscular physique. Quinn has dark brown shoulder length hair which he grew out after moving on from his hometown as he did not wish to be noticed by anyone from there. His eyes burn of a cool cobalt colour fierce and piercing hinting at another lifetime within. A broad chin shaped in stubble lays beneath an earnest and warming smirk. Various parts of his body are adorned in tattoos, arms, legs, shoulders and back are fair game as a canvas of life each with room to grow and stories to tell. His sense of clothing style tends to be on the more simple side of things, simple shirts and jeans mostly while on occasion sporting a bandanna or stetson as head wear. Quinn keeps jewellery very sparse only wearing two bracelets the first a plain simple black leather strap which looked fray and worn while the second was a smaller silver feminine bracelet with the Fleur-de-lis engraved on to it.

Personality: Being a bar tender Quinn is very easy going and easy to get a long with he knows how to have fun or lend an ear when need be. The revolving door of customers keep him on his toes and have allowed him to read people better and in return he allows them to feed of his energy so to speak keeping those drinking in good spirits and dosed in positive energy. Always up for a laugh and believing a good time around him is mandatory. However when it comes to his past or matters of his heart he is awfully guarded and can appear stoic in regards to his emotions when dealing with them almost as if he is scared to face them.

Bio: Quinn's story is a very common cliche, he was born, grew up, pressured by his parents to become a lawyer something he had no interest in doing while they had a disdain for his musical endeavors. Eventually circumstances came to a head and with the $93 he had he decided to up and leave becoming nomadic for a couple of years, moving from place to place writing and preforming music and doing odd jobs to survive until he eventually found a place where he could tend a bar that was far away from his hometown. After a while Quinn again found himself longing for the nomadic life missing the moving from town to town and fearing the normalcy of settling down in one place for too long.

I can add more if you like, I have some things in mind but I believe they would just play out better by discovering them so to speak.

Old 01-14-2016, 12:07 PM   #7
Makitsu_Trinity
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterofTortuga View Post
[b]

I can add more if you like, I have some things in mind but I believe they would just play out better by discovering them so to speak.
This is perfect! I don't want to much in the profiles as the whole purpose of this adventure is to learn about our characters!

My SRP Profile:

Old 01-14-2016, 12:17 PM   #8
Makitsu_Trinity
Literotica Guru

Hey folks! Link to the IC is below!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...2#post74250332

My SRP Profile:

Old 01-14-2016, 11:42 PM   #9
Wolfias
Wolf writer

Welcome to the Roadtrip Jester!
The spirit of the wolf is within our heart and soul, it's race has many faces around this worldly sphere. As the howled voice of the wild is heard, and returned by it's true kindred spirits. Once a Mate is found it's for life, then does wandering end.

Old 01-15-2016, 07:33 AM   #10
Wolfias
Wolf writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiusHuman View Post

Wolf brother?

Is that truly you???
My buddy Tertius here wants to join the Road Trip, is that alright with you Trin?

Old 01-16-2016, 03:09 AM   #11
TertiusHuman
Really Really Experienced

Name: Chris Gray

Physical Description: Brown hair, usually shaved. Solidly built, green eyes and a single tattoo of a dragon on his back (yes his whole back is covered by a black dragon tattoo) scars of unknown origin on his arms and back

Bio/Personality Chris is a foreigner who moved to the States six months ago on a working visa. He works as computer programmer during the day and as a bouncer during the evenings. He likes nothing more than to hit the gym, cook his own meals and to play games online.

The tattoo he got to cover up most of the scars on his back, which he got in an accident which involved a rope around his ankle, a falling timber and a floor filled with wreckage.

The scars on his arms are self-inflicted. He went through a serious depression in his youth and now seem to have recovered from this.

Overall he is a bit aloof and silent, looking like a silent hulking menace, but all of it is just to hide the big heart and soft caramel center.

Has a working knowledge of First Aid.

Well that is my entrance Trinity

Writing profile