Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-31-2017, 10:01 AM   #1
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Times Shift In Unexpected Ways

This is specifically between KaosuMakoKino and Submissive_Luna. Do not post unless you're one of us.



How time flows is unknown to all but Akatosh and, to a limited extent, Alduin himself. It is like a turbulent river, shifting and changing according to the choices we make.



"We walk our own roads without a light to guide us, save for those we hold dear to us, as rare as they come." -- Ra'saad Salmanrin, Khajiit Spellweaver


How will the ripples spread in Tamriel when unexpectedly, unforeseen stones are tossed into the river that is time? What if those stones are not from the past, but from the distant areas downstream in time's flow?
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2017, 10:14 AM   #2
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Really Human, or something more?

Roman Michaels winced, rolling his stiff shoulders slowly as he let down the heavy pack, very aware that while it did help on top of his densely weighted clothes, his training was... strange at best and very odd to watch. "Only time I let those up... is when I'm asleep," he muttered. More often, he simply lowered them to reduce stress on his body, though at the moment, they were at roughly 7 times the normal pressure, while his torso was set at 8x, represented by the rings of six chain links with one extra perpendicular to the rest on his inner forearms and inner shins, while the other was just below the hollow of his throat, with two perpendicular links. All of them had the kanji in the center.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧

Last edited by KaosuMakoKino : 01-31-2017 at 10:23 AM. Reason: lack of picture
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 09:24 AM   #3
Submissive_Luna
Experienced
 
Submissive_Luna is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 81
Kiara Rose ran through the forest, loving how everything went past her. The smell and the energy of the forest empowering her. She ran to the edge of the forest and stopped. There was someone standing there. She peered at the guy from the edge of the treeline. She eyed the big pack that was on the ground before looking him over again. "What is he doing? That's a big pack, even for traveling." She said softly while keeping her eyes on him.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 10:22 AM   #4
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Roman Michaels
Roman Michaels exhaled softly as he took a slow breath, kneeling as he listened to the stream nearby before his ears twitched slightly, his keen senses picking up a whisper of sound, though he couldn't quite tell what it was. "So I'm not the only one here," he muttered as he took a deep breath. He exhaled as he slid free the black sheathed blade, the metal glinting in the sunlight as he bared a few inches of the two and a half foot long blade, the subtle designs seeming to glow slightly in the sunlight. It was actually made of a dense yet light metal, yet it was sharper than most razors yet it was nigh impossible to actually shave with. He chuckled slightly before sliding the blade back into the sheath with a soft clicking sound before he glanced skyward, noticing a shadow crossing the sun before he blinked, frowning slightly as the moon seemed... larger... somehow, nearly twice the size it should have been for a solar eclipse. His eyes narrowed fractionally, noticing something odd about the sun's corona as the 'moon' crossed in front of it. Rather than the corona remaining a warm, hot golden white, it slowly turned a pale, icy blue which he found immensely strange. "Something isn't right about that," he muttered, having noticed, on his way out to this area, that very few animals had been out, as if something had scared them. He shifted, shouldering the sheathed blade before sliding a narrow rope over his torso, securing it firmly in place as he slid on densely woven leather half forearm length gloves with blackened steel backs over the backs of his hands and forearms. Almost as he did, he took a slow breath as he clasped his hands, a sapphire aura flaring around him before fading away as the dust swirled around his feet before slowly settling down. A primal aura seemed to cling to him as his eyes remained fixed on the almost complete solar eclipse, the skies dimming to twilight levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive_Luna View Post
Kiara Rose ran through the forest, loving how everything went past her. The smell and the energy of the forest empowering her. She ran to the edge of the forest and stopped. There was someone standing there. She peered at the guy from the edge of the treeline. She eyed the big pack that was on the ground before looking him over again. "What is he doing? That's a big pack, even for traveling." She said softly while keeping her eyes on him.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #5
Submissive_Luna
Experienced
 
Submissive_Luna is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 81

Kiara put her hand on a stick that was tucked in her belt. She looked up at the eclipse and concern coursed through her. She had never seen anything like this before. Things felt off too. As she watched the male, she noticed a glow around him. Gasping she pulled her her bow out and notched an arrow.

She moved from the forest while keeping an eye on him. "Who are you? What are you?" She called out to him as she moved closer to him slowly. She felt a strange energy coming from around her and she wasn't sure what was going on. "Do you know what is going on here?"
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 10:46 PM   #6
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Roman Michaels
Roman Michaels cocked his head as his hearing caught the soft rustling of her footfalls. "Roman. As far as I'm aware, I'm human, even if my.... acquired skills are more than human. You are skilled in stealth," his tone was mildly teasing as his deep amber-bronze eyes flickered over the girl's heterochromatic eyes, one emerald green, the other a deep dark chocolate. He shifted his hand, drawing and offering a long blade to her. "Just in case any wildlife tries something and that bow isn't quite enough," he said dryly.

His gaze rose to the strange corona swirling around the too-large moon.
"As for what's going on.... not a clue. I don't like how the air feels.... like something is stirring."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive_Luna View Post

Kiara put her hand on a stick that was tucked in her belt. She looked up at the eclipse and concern coursed through her. She had never seen anything like this before. Things felt off too. As she watched the male, she noticed a glow around him. Gasping she pulled her her bow out and notched an arrow.

She moved from the forest while keeping an eye on him. "Who are you? What are you?" She called out to him as she moved closer to him slowly. She felt a strange energy coming from around her and she wasn't sure what was going on. "Do you know what is going on here?"
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2017, 10:10 AM   #7
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Ra'saad Salmanrin|| Khajiit Spellweaver
Ra'saad had never been more aware of how rare Spellweavers of his race were until that moment. He also had found that this particular type of eclipse, employing not only the Sun, but Masser and Secunda, the larger and smaller moons in the heavens, were extremely rare, only happening once or twice every age... and this night was to be one of those nights for this unusual eclipse. He knew the Dovahkiin Aela had claimed she wished to see such an event. "Little did I expect to see such a thing," he murmured, his mellow growling voice low. He knew that he was not truly a 'pure' Khajiit, but a Khajiit-Ka Po' Tun hybrid. The Ka Po' Tun were, in many ways, the Khajiit's counterparts, but in many ways more feral.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2017, 02:54 PM   #8
Submissive_Luna
Experienced
 
Submissive_Luna is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 81

Aela looked up at the eclipse and smiled. She walked off for a bit looking for Ra'saad. Finding him, she stepped up behind him and ran her finger over his ear. "Do you see this? It's perfect and do you feel the energy?" She asked as she stepped closer.
__________________
My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2017, 03:15 PM   #9
Submissive_Luna
Experienced
 
Submissive_Luna is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 81

Kiara looked Roman over as she got closer to him. Her eyes focused on his deep amber eyes before they looked down to the blade that he offered. "No thanks. I have this." She said as she pulled out the stick that was stuck in her belt. As she held it, it extended to look like a rapier blade without the hilt. "It's a stick but it's sharp. It's as sharp as any blade and also as strong. Magical objects are wonderful. I'm Kiara. Nice to meet you Roman. Yes, I have gotten good with stealth."
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2017, 04:40 PM   #10
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Ra'saad Salmanrin|| Khajiit Spellweaver
Ra'saad smirked slightly, amused by Aela's actions. "There is strong Magicka in the air, though I suspect..." he started when a loud crackling noise echoed in the silence, catching his attention. His eyes widened slightly as he inhaled deeply, knowing that Aela would seek out whatever unknown Magicka had kicked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive_Luna View Post
Aela looked up at the eclipse and smiled. She walked off for a bit looking for Ra'saad. Finding him, she stepped up behind him and ran her finger over his ear. "Do you see this? It's perfect and do you feel the energy?" She asked as she stepped closer.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #11
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Roman Michaels
Roman Michaels frowned slightly as he felt the static sensations, almost like a storm was about to be unleashed. "Do you feel that?" his tone was wary as he kept a loose grip on the katana hilt. "Interesting, that talent. I am able to do something similar with the wind and water. Fire isn't as easily generated," he said dryly.

His eyes widened slightly as he thought he saw a black cloaked woman.
"Something is stirring... or reawakening, though it feels too... ancient."As he spoke, the strange sapphire lavender glow faded to a pale silvery white. He inhaled sharply, noticing that the air was much colder and brisker than it should have been for early spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive_Luna View Post

Kiara looked Roman over as she got closer to him. Her eyes focused on his deep amber eyes before they looked down to the blade that he offered. "No thanks. I have this." She said as she pulled out the stick that was stuck in her belt. As she held it, it extended to look like a rapier blade without the hilt. "It's a stick but it's sharp. It's as sharp as any blade and also as strong. Magical objects are wonderful. I'm Kiara. Nice to meet you Roman. Yes, I have gotten good with stealth."
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 10:12 PM   #12
Submissive_Luna
Experienced
 
Submissive_Luna is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 81

At the sound, Aela turned towards it and took a deep breath of her own. "I wonder what that was. I'm going to go find out. Do you want to come with me?" She asked Ra'saad as her eyes scanned the surrounding area. She could feel the Magicka building but she wasn't sure why. Aela needed to find out what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
Ra'saad Salmanrin|| Khajiit Spellweaver
Ra'saad smirked slightly, amused by Aela's actions. "There is strong Magicka in the air, though I suspect..." he started when a loud crackling noise echoed in the silence, catching his attention. His eyes widened slightly as he inhaled deeply, knowing that Aela would seek out whatever unknown Magicka had kicked up.
__________________
My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 10:26 PM   #13
Submissive_Luna
Experienced
 
Submissive_Luna is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 81

Kiara looked around before closing her eyes and just feeling everything around her. "I do feel it. There is a chill in the air." Suddenly her eyes flew open and she spun around. Her eyes searching the area. "Do you see her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
Roman Michaels
Roman Michaels frowned slightly as he felt the static sensations, almost like a storm was about to be unleashed. "Do you feel that?" his tone was wary as he kept a loose grip on the katana hilt. "Interesting, that talent. I am able to do something similar with the wind and water. Fire isn't as easily generated," he said dryly.

His eyes widened slightly as he thought he saw a black cloaked woman.
"Something is stirring... or reawakening, though it feels too... ancient."As he spoke, the strange sapphire lavender glow faded to a pale silvery white. He inhaled sharply, noticing that the air was much colder and brisker than it should have been for early spring.
__________________
My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #14
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Ra'saad Salmanrin|| Khajiit Spellweaver
Ra'saad exhaled softly as his gaze swept around for threats. "Keep aware. I would not be surprised if darker Magicka may be about," he said cautiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive_Luna View Post
At the sound, Aela turned towards it and took a deep breath of her own. "I wonder what that was. I'm going to go find out. Do you want to come with me?" She asked Ra'saad as her eyes scanned the surrounding area. She could feel the Magicka building but she wasn't sure why. Aela needed to find out what was going on.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 11:17 PM   #15
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,098
Roman Michaels
Roman Michaels exhaled softly before his ears twitched at the same time as he noticed amber-bronze eyes of the unfamiliar woman. He shivered slightly as his gaze flickered around the now snowy twilight. His eyes widened slightly at a very unexpected sight. "Kiara... what the hell is that?" his tone was wary as his grip tightened on the hilt of his katana, not noticing the intense Magicka energy swirling around the sheathed blade. "Let's see how it handles this," he said dryly as he shifted his weight. He opened his mouth, though what leaped from his lips wasn't what he expected at all. "Ven The Dah," he barked sharply. He had no idea that the unfamiliar woman would immediately recognize what he'd said as a Thu'um, though it wasn't one she would recognize. To his shock, the shambling creature that looked like a zombie, but was a Draugr, tumbled head-over-heels backwards, sustaining easily three dozen shallow and deep cuts, though disturbingly, none of the wounds bled.

__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
覧🎆👀🎆 覧
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.