Old 05-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

The Warehouse

Just a run down warehouse, a place to myself, for storing my things. And also a place to sleep, at times, if I need it to crash. It was pretty beat up, but I've put in some modern lightening. The old rusty sprinkler system is still there, but out use. There's no water running through it to drip every where. Probably isn't fucking safe-I don't give a shit. I've got a fire extinguisher in there somewhere. And, if I really need it, I've plenty of other goodies stashed around as well...

There is absolutely nothing new beneath the sun.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

My Current Threads

Nightmare
w/ heartofcourage
The Queen's Pawn w/ Miss_Vivi
Pawn of Wizards w/ Faux_Pas
Return to slavery w/ hells_fury

Inactive/Expired Threads

The Celestial Bet (w/ Luna_Wolf72)- Depraved, sadistic, and dark. A good writing experience for me.

Entrapment: Smuggler's Justice (w/ DemureDryad) -A ton of fun, but a sadly absent co-writer.

The Seer (w/ Britwitch) -Paused, with perhaps a possibility of being resumed.

A Demon's Delight (w/illianacole) -Also enjoyable, but this thread feels very ancient to me now.

Last edited by Noon_Shadow : 07-27-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Stuff Worth Keeping (under construction)

A Signature from an old friend:

My longest-used Avatar:

Last edited by Noon_Shadow : 05-06-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Old 06-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #4
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

A picture left in here for appropriate inspiration or idea-generation.

Shadow Imagery, offered as a gift:

From seven of nine, with thanks to cg_raven.

Last edited by Noon_Shadow : 06-24-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Bookmarked Space

Current Ideas of Mine.

Character brainstorm: Fairly young man-early twenties, I suppose. He's in a fix. He's led a fairly selfish existence without meaning to-he doesn't intend to screw other people over, but his lack of general giving-a-shit has alienated pretty much anyone who might care about him. His history with women has been with largely damaged goods-women with such a low opinion of themselves that they put up with the emotional abuse he heaps upon them. I don't think he hits them-he doesn't actively seek to hurt people, but his attitude is so generally abrasive and cold that he does harm. He doesn't have much patience, nor much sympathy.

Now he's planning to go on the lam? Why? Perhaps he's trying to shed something. I imagine he knocked up a girl, and the court is after him to pay child support. He's probably trying to find some anonymity so he can escape a bench warrant. Hmm, defining character traits. He doesn't wear a leather jacket or ride a motorcycle, because those are clichés that I'm hoping to avoid. He's driving a shit car, he's got dirty clothes piled up in the backseat until he can find enough quarters to take them to a laundromat. I figure he's a half decent athlete. He went to some little college on a scholarship, and he was naive to think he might end up as a pro ballplayer (which sport? Needs thought) but when he realized it wasn't happening, he washed out of school.

Thread Idea: Superheroine Trap

I've been off and on about wanting to write a story like this, but I've decided that I do, sometime. I need to bring in a partner who can work with me on it, since I don't want to design her character or her personality to suit the story. The thing is, there's practically a whole genre of this sort of thing, and I want to bring my own interests and talents into it. I don't want this to end up looking cheesy or trashy either-well, at least relatively.

I want to take this into a dark place, also. My idea is taking the time to establish a strong, confident, and competent superheroine. She's not some ditzy girl with super powers that gets in over her head. With that in mind, I intend to write this story with a very slow progression to the saucier parts. The story will have a slow progression. My character starts off with a plan. He's clever and he's genre savvy. As the story begins he'll have a plot in progress. He'll even have a plan for what to do when he's predictably interrupted right at the critical moment. Fortunately for our heroine, though, she's just much more capable and perhaps even cleverer than he is, so she'll foil his initial plan, disrupt him, and he'll be appropriately delivered to the authorities. The rest of the story will be about his escape, his plans for revenge.

I figure he hires some hotshot lawyer and gets off due to a very strange legal loophole. Or perhaps some courtroom theatrics. Our heroine won't be too concerned to hear about this, since she exposed him previously, outwitted him, and didn't have much difficulty disrupting his plans. But he'll have learned from his failures, set a more clever trap for her, and she'll be caught this time. Then he starts with the mindfuck. This isn't going to be a snuff story, nor truly a damsel in distress situation either. I want a fallen heroine-one who ends up so mindfucked that she loses her way, that she falls down. I want him to make her as evil as he is. It will be long, it will be dark and nasty, and at times it will be difficult for me to write, I'm sure. But there should be some steamy hot payoyffs as well. I also have the idea of, if this story lasts long enough, of having her become his henchman who will set up a trap for a second heroine-much later in the story.

That's my brainstorm for the moment.

Last edited by Noon_Shadow : 06-24-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Adding an idea, and a title.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
seven_of_nine
Really Really Experienced

That's an interesting thread idea.

If it's not too girly for such a space, here's a bit of shadow art that might brighten a wall.

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/EA1kFT2NYBT2Qfdh4dJDSu4VsxwRBAJu6nK54rx*NZwpKeWdG09j6hczP8VzJi9X2jbyzZf3qxWTaHENV6veiyznDDOXom8C/Paulpacotto24.jpg[/IMG]

Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01

Visit me at The Holodeck

SRP Profile

Old 06-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven_of_nine View Post

If it's not too girly for such a space, here's a bit of shadow art that might brighten a wall.
Oh please, my little space could use a few visitors, including such interesting ones as yourself.

Winks teasingly at her and nods.

Unfortunately, your image doesn't seem to want to display for me, for some reason. Shrugs.

And that above ramble was less of a thread idea, and more of a character brainstorm for an existing thread idea which has been proposed to me. I don't like to agree to write a thread without knowing what my character is, but this idea didn't really suggest any character specifics. Which is why I am working them out here.

EDITED: And I see it now, but it doesn't want to display in the forum, just in a separate window.
Shrugs.

Last edited by Noon_Shadow : 06-24-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #8
seven_of_nine
Really Really Experienced

How annoying. Well at least you got to see the pic.

What's the thread you're brainstorming for? I'll have to read along.

Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01

Visit me at The Holodeck

SRP Profile

Old 06-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #9
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:

enjoy

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 06-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #10
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Quote:
How annoying. Well at least you got to see the pic.

What's the thread you're brainstorming for? I'll have to read along.
It's an idea I'm working on with the lovely, beautiful, and talent Miss Britwitch. Her original outline is here. I was taking a moment to brainstorm a character that will work in this story. She and I were tossing a few more ideas back and forth earlier, as well. Nods.

I'll be sure to add that thread to my sig whenever it gets off the ground. Will probably be another couple of days or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraven View Post
enjoy
Many thanks my friend. Finds a place to hang this picture in his sparsely decorated space.