The Warehouse

Noon_Shadow

Corrupting Influence
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Posts
7,748
homeleft3.jpg

Just a run down warehouse, a place to myself, for storing my things. And also a place to sleep, at times, if I need it to crash. It was pretty beat up, but I've put in some modern lightening. The old rusty sprinkler system is still there, but out use. There's no water running through it to drip every where. Probably isn't fucking safe-I don't give a shit. I've got a fire extinguisher in there somewhere. And, if I really need it, I've plenty of other goodies stashed around as well...
 
My Current Threads


Inactive/Expired Threads


Nightmare
w/ heartofcourage
The Queen's Pawn w/ Miss_Vivi
Pawn of Wizards w/ Faux_Pas
Return to slavery w/ hells_fury

The Celestial Bet (w/ Luna_Wolf72)- Depraved, sadistic, and dark. A good writing experience for me.

Entrapment: Smuggler's Justice (w/ DemureDryad) -A ton of fun, but a sadly absent co-writer.

The Seer (w/ Britwitch) -Paused, with perhaps a possibility of being resumed.

A Demon's Delight (w/illianacole) -Also enjoyable, but this thread feels very ancient to me now.
 
Last edited:
Stuff Worth Keeping (under construction)

A Signature from an old friend:

man_sitting_and_watching_sunset--1.jpg


My longest-used Avatar:
image.php


 
Last edited:
A picture left in here for appropriate inspiration or idea-generation.


tumblr_moas4kuhVz1sux3cfo1_r2_500.jpg

Shadow Imagery, offered as a gift:

Paulpacotto24.jpg

From seven of nine, with thanks to cg_raven.
 
Last edited:
Noon's SRP profile

Gender: I am a male, and play as male characters. If I'm setting the stage, I might introduce background characters which can be of either gender, of course, but my primary characters are male.

Age: Anywhere from about 21 through late 30s. I'm 31 years old myself.

Orientation: Hetero male.

Power Exchange: I'm dominant. It varies in the degrees but I tend to play as a character with a position of power, or at least greater sexual experience. I can do fairly vanilla circumstances, but my characters will still serve as the seducer/corrupter.

Race: White. It's easiest for me to play white to avoid acting culturally insensitive.

Bodytype: Personally I'm average height and average build. My characters tend to be a bit taller than me, but similar in appearance-short hair with angular faces. I don't do short guys well.

Settings: I like to play in different kinds of settings. I like futuristic settings, though I don't always like established universes because it feels awkward trying to squeeze my actions into the canon (for example, a Star Trek or Star Wars RP). I enjoy the relative freedom that comes out of taking inspiration out of established works, but ultimately results in my own world-building. A talented co-writer can help me to craft a rich universe that fits what the story needs, and it also leaves the freedom to pull anything out of my ass if I really need it ;). I also like fantasy settings in Tolkien-esque fantasy worlds, or in George R.R. Martin-style grim and gritty settings.

Likes/Kinks: I have a lot more of these than I used to realize. I like dominance and control. There's a lot of things that complement that which excite me. In my darkest moods: Sadism, Non-consent/rape, slave, training, humiliation, public humiliation, forced orgasms, bondage, mind-fucking, programming. I don't necessarily need these elements, but they're examples of things that might come up. Spanking/whipping is something that comes up, but one of the most common is simply restraining my partner so she can't easily get away, either through pinning her down or tying her up.

Turnoffs: Most things involving food, actually. Pain for the sake of pain-if it's part of punishment or humiliation, or if my partner is a true masochist who gets off on it, that works. But the biggest thing is poor communication or unresponsiveness. Sometimes writing intensive scenes that require a lot of set-up and put my partner through the wringer can really result in the mood being ruined if it results in a two-line response. It ruins it for me like nothing else.

Also, anal sex doesn't really appeal to me. Though I can be talked into it if my partner wants that.

Hard limits: Underage role play, scat, watersports (basically anything that involves the toilet), excessive gore, mutilation. That's a solid start, though there's a few more too gruesome to even think about.
 
Last edited:
That's an interesting thread idea.

If it's not too girly for such a space, here's a bit of shadow art that might brighten a wall.

Paulpacotto24.jpg
 
That's an interesting thread idea.

If it's not too girly for such a space, here's a bit of shadow art that might brighten a wall.

Oh please, my little space could use a few visitors, including such interesting ones as yourself.

Winks teasingly at her and nods.

Unfortunately, your image doesn't seem to want to display for me, for some reason. Shrugs.

And that above ramble was less of a thread idea, and more of a character brainstorm for an existing thread idea which has been proposed to me. I don't like to agree to write a thread without knowing what my character is, but this idea didn't really suggest any character specifics. Which is why I am working them out here.

EDITED: And I see it now, but it doesn't want to display in the forum, just in a separate window.
Shrugs.
 
Last edited:
How annoying. Well at least you got to see the pic.

What's the thread you're brainstorming for? I'll have to read along.
 
How annoying. Well at least you got to see the pic.

What's the thread you're brainstorming for? I'll have to read along.

It's an idea I'm working on with the lovely, beautiful, and talent Miss Britwitch. Her original outline is here. I was taking a moment to brainstorm a character that will work in this story. She and I were tossing a few more ideas back and forth earlier, as well. Nods.

I'll be sure to add that thread to my sig whenever it gets off the ground. Will probably be another couple of days or so.


Many thanks my friend. Finds a place to hang this picture in his sparsely decorated space.
 
Back
Top