Old 05-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
dangersexqueen
Literotica Guru

Have you ever?

I love that all of this is a secret that only your body can coax, fuck and discern.

My Poem

Curiosity often leads to trouble.~~ I am Dangersexqueen, Nice to meet you..

DISCLAIMER: Asshat PMs will probably earn you a starring role in the PM Asshattery thread.

Last edited by dangersexqueen : 05-19-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #2
fletchx
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangersexqueen View Post
Had so many thoughts running through your head that you just needed one moment without thinking.. Just one moment of complete silence in your head, that is all you require.
In general, this happens every once in a while. Usually I just scream inside my head, sometimes aloud if I really need to release.

But coincidentally, the hot/cold shower thing happened to me just this very morning. I like the way you handled it, though.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
VladHarkonnen
Really Really Experienced

Sometimes I take a long shower in the dark. I also like being cold on one part of my body and warm on another when I'm in there. For me it's more about getting the comfort of turning my cold skin into the warm water. I usually sit in the shower with my arms around my knees and just lose myself in the darkness, between those two extremes. I do this to relax both my body and my mind.

Tell me what you'd do with me

Old 05-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
dangersexqueen
Literotica Guru

Today.. I found it rather amusing that I had goosebumps all over by back as the scalding hot water found its way down my back!!
I love that all of this is a secret that only your body can coax, fuck and discern.

My Poem

Curiosity often leads to trouble.~~ I am Dangersexqueen, Nice to meet you..

DISCLAIMER: Asshat PMs will probably earn you a starring role in the PM Asshattery thread.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
Tantrik_Bliss
Virgin

deleted

Last edited by Tantrik_Bliss : 05-10-2013 at 03:55 AM.