Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-03-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
jstar6999
Really Experienced

from a straight girl

Hello hello,

Not sure if this is the place to be posting this and I certainty am not trying to offend or speak out of place but I didn't know where else to post.

I am 32 and have been faithfully married to the same man for 6 years now. We have what I would consider a good sex life and partnership. I am not a lesbian or bi per say. I have only ever kissed some girls growing up and they were all my friends.

I guess you could call me "curious" to say the least about a girl/girl experience. I am very open sexually and have my own fantasies. I am toying with the idea of maybe making something happen before I am older and regret not going for it.

I am not expecting to find that person on here or anything I am merely just seeking some advice from a woman who possibly had a similar experience.

thanks...(:

Old 12-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #2
Anal_Oral_Cun4u
Literotica Guru

Feel free to PM me.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
Lilylovex64
Kiss these lips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstar6999 View Post
Hello hello,

Not sure if this is the place to be posting this and I certainty am not trying to offend or speak out of place but I didn't know where else to post.

I am 32 and have been faithfully married to the same man for 6 years now. We have what I would consider a good sex life and partnership. I am not a lesbian or bi per say. I have only ever kissed some girls growing up and they were all my friends.

I guess you could call me "curious" to say the least about a girl/girl experience. I am very open sexually and have my own fantasies. I am toying with the idea of maybe making something happen before I am older and regret not going for it.

I am not expecting to find that person on here or anything I am merely just seeking some advice from a woman who possibly had a similar experience.

thanks...(:
I know exactly how you feel! I am happily married as well but lately I have become really curious about other women, I've always considered myself straight until recently...

Old 12-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #4
PleasePeesMe

For what it's worth

I think we're all born bisexual, but society and circumstance tend to lead us in one direction at the expense of the other. When we're older, we start thinking we've missed sexual experiences with half the population! So we're curious. I'm not attracted to men the way I am to women, but I'd love to suck a cock.

Old 12-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #5
russelagain70
Virgin

Just a question

In parties I have seen girls kiss - not make out, they just randomly kiss each other. What goes on in a girl's mind when they seem to enjoy kissing another girl but leave with their boyfriends?

Old 12-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #6
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
I think we're all born bisexual, but society and circumstance tend to lead us in one direction at the expense of the other. When we're older, we start thinking we've missed sexual experiences with half the population! So we're curious. I'm not attracted to men the way I am to women, but I'd love to suck a cock.
I agree. I have made pretty much that same statement numerous times. I believe everyone is bisexual, it's just that society makes us deny it.

Old 12-05-2014, 09:19 PM   #7
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by russelagain70 View Post
In parties I have seen girls kiss - not make out, they just randomly kiss each other. What goes on in a girl's mind when they seem to enjoy kissing another girl but leave with their boyfriends?
"mmm, nice kiss!"

Nothing terribly earth shattering, really.

"The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 12-06-2014, 02:28 AM   #8
Joso
Experienced

It's strange, I think. I like women, the way they're soft, smell good, are...well, beautiful. I can lay up with a girl and cuddle with her while watching TV or whatever. I'm not attracted to men, and I don't get turned on thinking about kissing or cuddling with a man, but I absolutely adore cock. I never get tired of it, and it is one of the best stress-relievers I've ever experienced.

A T-girl would probably be my ideal girl.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #9
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstar6999 View Post
from a straight girl
One thing I have learned is that the only experiences you will forever regret, are the ones you never try.

Old 02-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #10
lovelygirlatin
Really Experienced

I'm straight as well but i've been finding girls really hot lately guess I'm an being curious I've never had any experiences before and must admit I liked talking to other woman think you should try it too as llong as you feel comfortable and you may have a log of fun (:

Old 02-12-2015, 04:44 PM   #11
jodylee
Really Experienced

I am very happily married to a wonderful man. I am most certainly straight, yet I fantasize about women, and am very attracted to some too. We both have a lot of fun with the fantasies, and I think it is the different qualities of "female" that really entice me. Yes, I've enjoyed a couple women too; sensuality, enjoyment, the beauty of woman.