Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-24-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
rustable
Experienced
 
rustable is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 43
Have you ever sucked a cock and your wife doesn't know?

What do you think she would say?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2015, 10:07 PM   #2
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mid Atlantic
Posts: 669
Yes!

Yes. I'm 99.99% sure she never knew, or I'm quite sure she would have said she wanted a divorce.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 01:35 PM   #3
KinkStevens
Really Experienced
 
KinkStevens's Avatar
 
KinkStevens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SEUSA
Posts: 202
Yup

Ive sucked about 25 or so tranny cocks and she has no clue. Hopefully shes sucked a few i dont know about too
__________________
Read it tell me what ya think!

A Tranny Whores Tale 2
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 07:58 PM   #4
tristantrotsky
Really Really Experienced
 
tristantrotsky is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustable View Post
What do you think she would say?
No, but I've very much enjoyed furtively sucking off a couple of well-hung guys, and THEIR wives knew nothing about itů that's what makes it kinda fun...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 09:27 PM   #5
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
No, but I've very much enjoyed furtively sucking off a couple of well-hung guys, and THEIR wives knew nothing about itů that's what makes it kinda fun...
s

You are so naughty, nice but naughty. I am smirking right now and am holding in a big laugh. Nice going friend.
__________________


When Fantasies are dead
only reality remains
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 09:47 PM   #6
PantyPlay
Literotica Guru
 
PantyPlay's Avatar
 
PantyPlay is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Ohio, US
Posts: 925
She doesn't know I have or that I crave it more (though I won't seek it out due to marriage)
__________________
PantyPlay's Panty Sex Playground. Cum play with us
My SRP Profile --- My New Stories!
- Becomng Beth (transgender)
- I'm Going to Need Some Help (MMMMF)

I come and go on Literotica from time to time based on major work contracts when I can't let myself have the distraction of this site. If you're interested in my past stories, check them out: EliasRotica - EliasRoticaTwo - SissyJane - SissyPantySlut - TheSissyJane - Eliasrotica3
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 11:08 PM   #7
luv2photograph
Virgin
 
luv2photograph is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 20
"Have you ever sucked a cock and your wife doesn't know?"


I had sucked one or two before we were married and a few since. She does not know, at least I believe she does not know, because if she did she would probably leave me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 11:19 PM   #8
DS_Curious
Experienced
 
DS_Curious is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 75
Angry I told her in November

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustable View Post
What do you think she would say?
In November, I told my wife about that I had sucked cock and been sucked off as a teenager and now I am planning for a life without her. She is filing for divorce.

How I wish I had never told her...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2015, 11:23 PM   #9
brendacdmi
Experienced
 
brendacdmi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
Yes. I'm 99.99% sure she never knew, or I'm quite sure she would have said she wanted a divorce.

This.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2015, 12:13 AM   #10
downforce
Really Experienced
 
downforce is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: AR
Posts: 264
Every cock Ive ever sucked, my wife doesnt know about. I dont think her reaction would be particularly positive, but I dont think she would leave me. She's had bi experiences herself, so she couldnt really get that mad at me.

Ive dropped it to her hypothetically before, and then she said she would be okay with it, just wouldnt want to know about it. I dont know how serious she is about that, so I will keep my dalliances to myself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2015, 04:14 AM   #11
green1469
Virgin
 
green1469 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkStevens View Post
Ive sucked about 25 or so tranny cocks and she has no clue. Hopefully shes sucked a few i dont know about too
25? Really I would just like to find one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2015, 11:33 PM   #12
speakerfrank
Experienced
 
speakerfrank is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NEPA
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS_Curious View Post
In November, I told my wife about that I had sucked cock and been sucked off as a teenager and now I am planning for a life without her. She is filing for divorce.

How I wish I had never told her...
Not to be too blase about it, but seriously? If what you say is true, that is not the reason she is leaving you, just an excuse. People don't just leave each other because of something that happened years ago. They leave because it is happening now and isn't going to change. And if she really is that shallow, You wont try to stop her, nor should you.

Just my opinion... I hope it balances out for you either way.
__________________
Frank Speaker
I am Awake now, and as I live I learn, and as I learn, I become more Awake.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2015, 11:46 PM   #13
KinkStevens
Really Experienced
 
KinkStevens's Avatar
 
KinkStevens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SEUSA
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1469 View Post
25? Really I would just like to find one.
Its hard to stop with just one
__________________
Read it tell me what ya think!

A Tranny Whores Tale 2
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2015, 11:49 PM   #14
KinkStevens
Really Experienced
 
KinkStevens's Avatar
 
KinkStevens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SEUSA
Posts: 202
Arrow She would:

Leave immediately. It would hurt us both, but she's not staying with a dicksucker
__________________
Read it tell me what ya think!

A Tranny Whores Tale 2
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2015, 09:49 AM   #15
PantyPlay
Literotica Guru
 
PantyPlay's Avatar
 
PantyPlay is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Ohio, US
Posts: 925
I think it would come down more to the fact that you had sex outside of marriage more than what gender the other person was, at least to some degree. Whether she's okay with you having bi-sexual needs is irrelevant if you've broken the trust of the marriage/relationship.
__________________
PantyPlay's Panty Sex Playground. Cum play with us
My SRP Profile --- My New Stories!
- Becomng Beth (transgender)
- I'm Going to Need Some Help (MMMMF)

I come and go on Literotica from time to time based on major work contracts when I can't let myself have the distraction of this site. If you're interested in my past stories, check them out: EliasRotica - EliasRoticaTwo - SissyJane - SissyPantySlut - TheSissyJane - Eliasrotica3
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2015, 07:01 PM   #16
rustable
Experienced
 
rustable is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyPlay View Post
I think it would come down more to the fact that you had sex outside of marriage more than what gender the other person was, at least to some degree. Whether she's okay with you having bi-sexual needs is irrelevant if you've broken the trust of the marriage/relationship.
I wonder if it would matter to a wife if the husband had sex with a male versus a female. I believe most women would most likely feel that the husband went to a woman perhaps for a more emotional attachment (more hurtful) versus just getting his rocks off with a man (less hurtful).
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2015, 07:39 PM   #17
Rigger287
Literotica Guru
 
Rigger287's Avatar
 
Rigger287 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Although English I live in Portugal now
Posts: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustable View Post
I wonder if it would matter to a wife if the husband had sex with a male versus a female. I believe most women would most likely feel that the husband went to a woman perhaps for a more emotional attachment (more hurtful) versus just getting his rocks off with a man (less hurtful).
To answer the original question - yes I have - and a pussy too which she don't know about.
__________________
Slut for fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 03:05 AM   #18
Psyclone86
Virgin
 
Psyclone86 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
sucked one in a game of truth or dare.... wife has no idea
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 07:11 AM   #19
Wayward_Druid
Virgin
 
Wayward_Druid is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
No, but I have often thought about it. Guess I just need to find the right guy/TS in my area.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 08:40 AM   #20
jimmyturtleman
Virgin
 
jimmyturtleman is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Between reality and a hard place
Posts: 24
Yes I have, and no she doesn't know. Further, I plan to continue now that I have developed a taste for cock. I am sure that her reaction would not be very positive for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #21
Samsacks
Experienced
 
Samsacks is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 37
She knows about two I sucked before we met. She wasn't upset, but it didn't make her hot, either (damn!).

She doesn't know about the 10 or so I've sucked since.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 12:01 PM   #22
leather_spitfire
Really Experienced
 
leather_spitfire is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hampshire, uk
Posts: 170
no and if /when it happens she won't know either because she'd not react well to it.

sometimes I'm desperate to try cock... I'm pretty sure that one day I will.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 09:50 PM   #23
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 994
She knows I sucked cock before we got together, but she doesn't know who or how many - it might surprise her!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2015, 12:26 AM   #24
DustOnDaBotl
Literotica Guru
 
DustOnDaBotl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 515
She would CRAP her panties!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2015, 12:52 AM   #25
DS_Curious
Experienced
 
DS_Curious is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 75
Yes, there's more to her reason for divorce...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakerfrank View Post
Not to be too blase about it, but seriously? If what you say is true, that is not the reason she is leaving you, just an excuse. People don't just leave each other because of something that happened years ago. They leave because it is happening now and isn't going to change. And if she really is that shallow, You wont try to stop her, nor should you.

Just my opinion... I hope it balances out for you either way.
Thanks for the well wishes. You're right, there's more to the story. I also admitted that I still have a a sexual desire to suck cock...and that I would like her to be a part of it. I told her that I would give her what she wanted (to get licked while she was getting fucked) and I would be happy to lick her while she's getting fucked.

I think in the end, it is really the fact that we have grown apart over the years and this was the final straw.

I should have married my old girlfriend for. Europe who wanted a MFM a threesome and wanted to watch me suck cock.

Next...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.