Old 02-24-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,332
A nagging thought

I wonder sometimes if my "curiosity" is partially an outgrowth of an unfulfilled relationship with a woman. Certainly not totally as I do like shaved, hard cocks but then ....
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
nkdoldman
Really Experienced
 
nkdoldman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 116
Smile You're not alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
I wonder sometimes if my "curiosity" is partially an outgrowth of an unfulfilled relationship with a woman. Certainly not totally as I do like shaved, hard cocks but then ....
I wouldn't worry about it too much as you're not alone by a long shot.

Many of us enjoy sucking and swallowing that 'hard cock' that you like the pictures of, but we've found that we are more attracted to the cock than to the man. In other words, we don't look around for a "cute" guy, or a "handsome" guy, or any other kind of guy.

What many of us want is someone who lives near to us, who will be very discreet, and who enjoys getting sucked off or stroked off (but will probably end up being sucked at the end, LOL). If he enjoys sucking and swallowing too, that's better yet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 01:32 PM   #3
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdoldman View Post
I wouldn't worry about it too much as you're not alone by a long shot.

Many of us enjoy sucking and swallowing that 'hard cock' that you like the pictures of, but we've found that we are more attracted to the cock than to the man. In other words, we don't look around for a "cute" guy, or a "handsome" guy, or any other kind of guy.

What many of us want is someone who lives near to us, who will be very discreet, and who enjoys getting sucked off or stroked off (but will probably end up being sucked at the end, LOL). If he enjoys sucking and swallowing too, that's better yet.
Totally agree with all you said. Add to that cleanly shaven and I am ready
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
PleasureOverload
Registered User
 
PleasureOverload is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 231
My curiosity is simple based on that fact that I have not tried it yet. I have a great sex life currently and have had some pretty kinky fun with women.

But I have never touched another cock, so I want to try it, probably several times just to be sure
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 01:49 PM   #5
jonjonz68
Really Really Experienced
 
jonjonz68 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdoldman View Post
I wouldn't worry about it too much as you're not alone by a long shot.

Many of us enjoy sucking and swallowing that 'hard cock' that you like the pictures of, but we've found that we are more attracted to the cock than to the man. In other words, we don't look around for a "cute" guy, or a "handsome" guy, or any other kind of guy.

What many of us want is someone who lives near to us, who will be very discreet, and who enjoys getting sucked off or stroked off (but will probably end up being sucked at the end, LOL). If he enjoys sucking and swallowing too, that's better yet.
Yep. That's me too. Although I wouldn't mind having a buddy as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 03:35 PM   #6
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru
 
PleasePeesMe's Avatar
 
PleasePeesMe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,728
Precisely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasureOverload View Post
My curiosity is simple based on that fact that I have not tried it yet. I have a great sex life currently and have had some pretty kinky fun with women.

But I have never touched another cock, so I want to try it, probably several times just to be sure


Like a lot of things to do with sex, it's something I want to do, at least in part because I haven't yet.
__________________
I don't see why not
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 03:40 PM   #7
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
Like a lot of things to do with sex, it's something I want to do, at least in part because I haven't yet.
I wouldn't mind having your shaft in my mouth
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 03:51 PM   #8
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru
 
PleasePeesMe's Avatar
 
PleasePeesMe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,728
What a nice thing to say

Play your cards right and....
__________________
I don't see why not
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 09:29 AM   #9
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
Play your cards right and....
Too bad you are so far off
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.