Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #1
blondeguy12428
Virgin

She had an Urge Poop in the Woods

Jenny had been hiking a busy Colorado trail for hours. She was feeling energized, however, realizing she had almost made it to her destination. Out of nowhere, she realized that she needed to poop. She could feel the push between her buttocks. Quickly, she began to consider her options. She was nervous because it was such a busy trail. She did not want to be seen. She looked for a side trail.
The need was becoming more desperate. It was a big task ahead. She hurried along. Finally she found a side trail away from the many hikers she had been with all day. Walking for some time, she found a spot overlooking a lake. "Perfect," she thought, imagining how amazing she would soon feel after pushing out her enormous load. Unstrapping her pack, she fumbled for toilet paper. It was at the very bottom. She was almost ready to burst. As she was about to pull down her pants, she heard someone behind her. She turned and saw a very attractive man in hiking gear. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here," he said, turning to leave. She thought about how attractive he was, then again about her desperation. "It's.. It's.. Okay," she stammered, "do you need to go too?" "That's why I came out here," he said. She thought to herself how much she'd love to see him naked. At the same time, she wondered if he would be attracted to her. "Why don't you join me?" she asked.