Old 09-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
daddysbaby150
Experienced

Not a stranger for long

I need some relief. I have been slaving away at a new job in a new city and need to just have a chill night. I would love to run into someone one my way home from work that could make all my troubles disappear. I don't really know anyone. Can you introduce yourself if your interested? Maybe we could start off as flirty friends, move to lovers, then who knows what.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
dadinomaha
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddysbaby150 View Post
I need some relief. I have been slaving away at a new job in a new city and need to just have a chill night. I would love to run into someone one my way home from work that could make all my troubles disappear. I don't really know anyone. Can you introduce yourself if your interested? Maybe we could start off as flirty friends, move to lovers, then who knows what.
I see you exiting the elevator into the parking garage... I'm surprised with it being so late I am usually the only one here at this time. As your walking over to your car... A boldness comes over me... "hey there, I don't usually see anybody leaving this late... I'm starving, wanna go grab a bite?" "Wait.. I'm sorry that was completely out of line... I'm Jeff... I see your new here at the office. Would it be to bold of me to ask if you wanted to go grab a quick snack or something?"

Old 09-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddysbaby150 View Post
We cross paths as you are heading home after a rough week and I'm heading to the airport to jump on my private jet for a weekend getaway. There's an extra seat if you are up for a weekend of surprises.

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!