Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #401
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Mo'

More TOGO W/ Post #388 @ 11-22-2013, 09:04 PM

Further info on cloture aka:: the Constitutional option.
This article reiterates the idea of discretion when changing congressional rules::

http://fixthesenatenow.org/news/entr...utional-option

Quote:
This constant refrain is simply untrue. The Senate’s authority to change its rules by a majority vote stems directly from the Constitution, which authorizes the chamber to “determine the Rules for its Proceedings.” And unlike other legislative actions, such as expelling members or ratifying treaties, the Constitution does not require a supermajority to approve rules changes.

More to the point, the determination of majorities to hold a vote on rules change lies at the root of past successful reform efforts since the creation of the modern filibuster in 1917. Senators who support rules reform this year must likewise embrace this authority, or risk losing the opportunity for change.
I thought it was all about hope and change?
Or maybe it is, just the wrong kind of change... (for the worst?)

Seems hope and change was used in the same form as 'NEW' on a Pet Rock.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-04-2013 at 03:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #402
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: How To

SO::

It all comes down to amnesty now.
Asin:: How to implement a stealth plot to take over the US(A) Legally.

Think it through.

We already have empty houses owned by banks.
The FeD which is in debt to a lot of foreign interest purposely bailed out those banks so as to make the country go broke and have 'valid' reason to bleed the people dry.
Most regulations and laws created in recent years only stifle the ability for individuals to gain wealth.
We have plenty of refined fuel.
We have plenty of potential for jobs.
We have plenty of potential to cheaply empower the citizens

Anyway. If, any foreign nation buys our banks that own all of the empty houses then they in turn would own vast portions of this country.

Problem is, you can't just show up at a house you own here unless you have citizenship or a valid way into the country.

So:: If any form of amnesty is allowed to pass, even if it is for a genuinely great purpose, it can still be misused (manipulated) into allowing people in easily.

...and then the banks get bought by someplace else...
...and then we have a 'legal' invasion...
...and now you know why Fast&Furious happened...
...and now you know what Hope and Change is...

...and now you know why there is an Immigration push when the existing citizens have no thing to look up for...
...and now you know the back-up plan for HLS to sweep in (to stop 'civil unrest')...
...and now you know why the current immigration system isn't good enough... (It is)
...and now you know why our corrupt politicians intentionally put us into debt...
...and now you know why there is law w/o vote...
...and now you know why the election system integrity is stifled by the DOJ...
...and now you know why The Constitution is being ignored...

Orchestrated Intent. This is why people of low moral integrity seem to be involved across the board/world...

Fake ass end times...
No wonder the UN had the audacity to attempt to regulate US(A) Law
No wonder it looks like BO wants to lead the UN after he gets done with his 'presidency'
No wonder Oprah is attempting to go international
No wonder the News is Repeat Repeat Repeat

One world government anyone?

We have the ability to be self supporting and sustaining and provide humanitarian aid across the world.
Why is that the exact opposite of what Nobel Peace Prize winner BO is doing?

Makes that whole recent Iran deal that much more clear.
(enriched uranium is not neccessary to provide nuclear power)

Just think of our President and his friends doing the opposite of what they say, every time, and it's obvious.

It's wake up or lose time.

I have the firm suspicion that the majority of this 'plot' stems from the EU.

At least Harry is cool. At least Germany is still trying to root out Facist elements. At least some of the Frenchies still protest.

In point of fact::
Look at what countries import Metal Ores and Timbers (raw building materials)
We don't need oil from the Middle East, or Natural Gas from other countries, but Europe does.

(BTW, Russia & the Slavic(?) Areas have plenty of everything, China too, just not the infrastructure)

Look at what countries produce the most precious metals...
This is a power grab for wealth redistribution in a totally non Communist fundamentals type of way.

This is a Facist thing. Rule by Oppressive Tyranny.
This presidency is the Beginning as the structure of it has been forming since the mid50s.

...and if you look back at history, this is the 1st chance for a genuine World Takeover.

Now wonder International Finance is so screwed up....

Did you CHUSE a side yet?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-04-2013 at 03:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #403
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Reality

SO:: I hate the TV news.

It's dumbed down to fit the lowest common denominator.

Sometimes it's worthwhile, but reading it where it's @, it makes me less likely to yell out loud at it.

(Yes I yell at Network TV, it's why I do not watch it)

For an example of what I see when I watch it, I'm reposting two lines I put in another thread.
I remember these when they were new, but I was too young to fully understand what they connote.

I do now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMoEcjVwBeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTb6CU3mhG0‎

Hearing bullshit and lies is a lot easier than reading it for some.
Some persons do not notice it:: You have been armed now.

**Note:: Do you still think those persons on Jerry Springer are actors? Then why did he make the Movie?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 11-30-2013 at 02:29 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #404
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Truth Explained Already

The concept of truth and blatant honesty is not new.

Why would it be so hard to apply to politics.

When are we going to stop looking forward at what can be done and look at what has been done and is failing.

New laws to fix old laws does not fix the old law.

Laws can be repealed and re examined. Look back at what we have created, maybe?

"Aristotle defines truth for classical philosophy: 'to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.' (Metaphysics1011b)

http://www.ontology.co/aletheia.htm

et veritas? wut? ...and I don't even known Latin
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #405
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Mo'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
The concept of truth and blatant honesty is not new.

Why would it be so hard to apply to politics.

When are we going to STOP looking forward at what can be done and look at what has been done and is failing.

New laws to fix old laws does not fix the old law.

Laws can be repealed and re examined. Look back at what we have created? Is it a mess on purpose or not?

"Aristotle defines truth for classical philosophy: 'to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.' (Metaphysics*1011b)*

http://www.ontology.co/aletheia.htm

et veritas? wut? ...& I don't even known Latin
Theory?
Quote:
...truth is a kind of sameness, falsity a difference, between what is said and what there is.

In another formula Aristotle says, 'he who thinks the separated to be separated and the combined to be combined has the truth, while he whose thought is in a state contrary to the objects is in error'
From the same link-----^

@ does not go down smooth.

Persons have been telling US(@) to look out for fucktards, & they have been saying it for millenia.

Don't ask me how @ happened, I was born this way. You(U) don't have to listen or believe me...

...but maybe you(u) should.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 11-30-2013 at 02:32 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #406
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Mo'

TOGO W/ POST #402 @ 11/25/2013, 04:54 PM

Mineral resources of World Nations::

http://247wallst.com/special-report/...ich-countries/

http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pu...013.pdf‎
World -----^

Natural Resources by Nation::
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ge...ural-resources

Top producing countries of precious metals::
http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/m...us-metals.aspx
^-------------v
Quote:
China - China has become the world’s number one producer of gold with 345 tonnes of gold produced this year. Unlike many other countries that are declining in gold production as the price of gold rises to catch up with economic value, China is planning on producing even more gold and predicts up to 400 tonnes in gold production for next year.
...and they need to take us over why? They need to conquer the world why?

Togo with above quote::
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...217.html?hp=r3

Quote:
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said Saturday the United States is “deeply concerned” over China’s move to establish an air defense zone over a string of disputed islands in the East China Sea.
...and BO is a "good president" & Holder and the DOJ "do their job"

He's speaking backasswards methinks yes. why? Well::

Quote:
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said Saturday the United States is “deeply concerned” over China’s move to establish an air defense zone over a string of disputed islands in the East China Sea.“We view this development as a destabilizing attempt to alter the status quo in the region,” Hagel said in a statement. “This unilateral action increases the risk of misunderstanding and miscalculations.”
...it's almost like someone is going out of their way to make them look bad, you know, except for our military.
See::

Quote:
“We view this development as a destabilizing attempt to alter the status quo in the region,” Hagel said in a statement. “This unilateral action increases the risk of misunderstanding and miscalculations.”
...
Hagel said the map will have no effect on how the United States conducts military operations in the area, and that concerns are being conveyed to China “through diplomatic and military channels.” Hagel also said the United States believes that the Senkaku islands are included as part of Japan in the U.S. Japan Mutual Defense Treaty.
So why wouldn't Japan ALSO have a deal with China, what's the difference between this and the China/India land dispute that was settled via diplomacy?

Well the answer to that is The State Department and our Executive branch.---v

Quote:
In a separate statement, Secretary of State John Kerry urged China to exercise restraint with foreign aircraft that don't identify themelves inside the air defense zone.

"Escalatory action will only increase tensions in the region and create risks of an incident," Kerry said. "Freedom of overflight and other internationally lawful uses of sea and airspace are essential to prosperity, stability, and security in the Pacific."
Kerry just lost all of the A's I've ever given him in the other thread.

Speaking of which, why would he say this?
internationally lawful??? wut?? asin international waters??
What needs to fly over that area unnoticed?

Isn't that in the vicinity of a line to North Korea?

...and JeJu Island? What faction needs a base there why?
(totally coincidental and doing it wrong website?)
http://ourjourneytosmile.com/blog/20...ilitary-bases/
http://www.google.com/search?site=&s...ju+afghanistan

Vietnam? Ho Chi Min?
http://www.vietwater.com/

Bay of Bengal?
The Philipines? Typhoon hits where?
A backroad into Mongolia?
Opposite side of Japan from Fukishima?
(Hey watch this)---^

Connecting these dots forms a giant backwards J?

It's on the opposite side of the world from Brazil?
2016 Olympics what?

...nevermind...
...
...
or you could look into it for yourself...

ALSO::
European commission imports and exports search::
http://ec.europa.eu/geninfo/query/in...rts&tab=europa

All of the EU mining accounts for 1% of the world total.
There are good aspects, art and culture...
...but methinks their politics suck...
Even if they do have a ton of $$$.

At least Harry is cool. +I love the cars and film.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-04-2013 at 03:26 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #407
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C

For those that read this thread, know that I have had various things of a subtle nature modified throughout every post I've ever done under this user name (and probably the other one I had used once).

I have been assured by Laurel that the story side of the site is safe, but that she can find no evidence of any modification done to my threads by anyone but myself within the board side.

The majority of the changes are * & + ? or letter substitutions and deletions that I myself would never type.
Sometimes links have been deleted, sometimes the addresses are changed.
Sometimes typos are made on purpose, or phrases deleted.
It's almost as if someone is trying to frame me or to make it appear that I purposely type in the code I found.
I do not write in code: though iMay haz fun w/abbr some time(s)

I do know how crazy it sounds, but I am not.

My computer has been hacked, files have been modified. It is not the NSA nor the FBI, relax. I know this because I have not been arrested, yet, for masterminding some plot.
I know what I wrote as well, and I know the context of my own posts and writings.

It's getting to be more than I can keep up with, constantly repairing it, but I'm not a quitter, I'll keep posting.

The posts I make are generally altered within 24 hours.

I guess it was only a matter of time until fucktards got pissed at me.
I know the pedophiles are.

BTW: I goto court in a few days to file discovery against my state for unfounded harrassment charges by my pedo neighbor and the local detective responsible for investigating my rape case. My license also gets supended on Saturday for surcharges unpaid, though the judge in the case ruled that all fines were to be imposed after the appeal.

Strangely enough, the Gloucester County Superior Court judge in my appeal case, for Logan Township, has denied my request, twice, for his assistance in producing court transcripts that the Logan Township Court transcriptor will not produce. I must take care of it "in a timely manner" per the court's notice. No date for the appeal trial will be given until I pay for the transcripts, but the requested transcripts will not be furnished to me.

Almost like someone planned it...

I have been fully billed by the hospital I went to, I have received no information from them regarding what has or has not happened. I am getting calls from bill collectors, though. That's all I have to say about that.

The DCF, previously CFS, has not contacted me in any way regarding what I have reported. No further investigation was done, except by the detective who investigated my rape case and filed harrassment charges against me for my home stereo even though the volume was within legal limits.

Also:: Did you notice that the official Sandy Hook shooting report finally came out on 11/25/2013?
It makes no mention of the cause of the crime, but it sure does make eccentric autistics, video games, and single men look really bad. Also, it seems being lonely is also cause for shooting up a school, in theory, because it's obvious it never happened

"...and all of the housewives swoon..."

Happy Thanksgiving...

Also:: Also:: I'm still not scared.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #408
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Another way

SO:: Can you name the two satellite TV providers in the United States?

One is Dish Network.

What's the other?
Could you remember the name? You always do when you see the ad for free installation.
(Count the satellite dishes, read with an open eye)
The LABC?

Normally I'm not a fan of wiki, but it seems to be the only info available...


Here's some wiki to get you started on research, which is strangely hard to find...


Here's some more...
10
11
12
5

Some non wiki, and scary if you think it through.

Why stop at broadcasting whatever you want (not just TV signals) across the nation via satellite when you can do it over Broadcast TV airwaves, since the FeD put low frequency radio and the Internet into the Affordable Care Act.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #409
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Truthbomb

This doing it wrong manipulation bullshit did not start since BO showed.

He just made it worse::

Quote:
President Obama addressed a dinner fundraiser for the DSCC and DCCC at Haim and Cheryl Saban’s sprawling Beverly Hills estate at about 9:15 p.m. local.

The dinner was attended by about 120 people who paid ticket prices from $16,200 per person to $32,400 per couple, according to a DCCC official.
1:2, 9, 9
or
3, 9, 9
1:2, 9(2)9 = 18 = 9
therefore: 3, 999 or 27+3 = 30

What a bunch of assholes.

The only valid namedrops are Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, and Samuel L. Muthafuckin Jackson.
Sucks to be a Democrat right now (The Party of FDR, duh)

We have a healthcare crisis made on purpose and no resolution on any issue in the last 5 years, and these assholes are raising money for themselves?

assholes------v
Quote:
Speakers included Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, DCCC Chairman Steve Israel, DSCC Chairman Michael Bennet... Additional Senators and Members of Congress expected to attend: Congressman Xavier Becerra, Congresswoman Karen Bass, Congresswoman Judy Chu, Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, Congressman Adam Schiff, Congressman Brad Sherman and Senator Barbara Boxer.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/pres...ohnsons-house/

On a side note, this is the Power Rangers guy, you know, the color to race label guy.

Anyway, that's proof of now. But this bullshit doing it wrong did not start now.

It started with people using the Hippie movement wrong:
c fo yo self::
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=norR2Q7NmdA

Joan Baez.
I figured her out listening to her Woodstock Performance on the Cotillion album:
First her and her husband sung about how evil Ronald Raygunz was and how he ran the KKK.
Whatever, but then she speaks about her husband being in prison for 2 and 1/2 weeks and how he started a hunger strike with 42 federal prisoners, "none of whom were draftees..."

Whatever, that could be debated, but then I found this::
This is scary::
Look at the blitz:: Temp, time, phrase drops. It's sickening. Good luck to you if you watch it::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5A4VtrVh6M&app=desktop
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-05-2013 at 07:37 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 02:53 AM   #410
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Truthbomb

This doing it wrong correctly stuff didn't just start::

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/23...test+-+Text%29

Quote:
Orsini enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1940 and was assigned to the White House security detail guarding FDR. He was among the Marines inside the House of Representatives on Dec. 8, 1941, when the president delivered his speech before a joint session of Congress a day after the Japanese attack on Hawaii.
12/7/1941 Pearl Harbor
(doing it wrong)
7

12/8/1941 Speech
(doing it correctly - not trying)
8

6/6/1944 D Day
(doing it wrong correctly)
3

Facist code vs Opposite code...
...and there's mine...

Mine=
1 thru 10
12 1:2 = 3
20
21 2:1 = 3
30
42 = 6
69 = 6
96 = 6

In case you missed it::
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=859495

Post #4
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 04:04 AM   #411
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C

So google spends it's immense wealth on system service::
They help nab pedos within their network based on their TERMS OF SERVICE.

Wonder why NE1 would complain about this::
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...vacy-concerns/

Quote:
The FBI says the investigation began in March when Google’s hashing technology found two child porn pictures in his Picasa library. Picasa is a cloud-sharing platform for images owned by Google.

From there, the company notified the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which says it found more images on a Tumblr account owned by Gonzalez. That’s when the feds took over.

Agents say they also found pictures of a 9-year-old who is close to the family, and that Gonzales admitted to sexually assaulting the child.Google says if you have an account with them, it’s not just indiscriminately searching through your pictures, but their servers are looking for possible digital fingerprints the FBI may be interested in.

The company says its database is share with law enforcement and watchdog groups such as the Internet Watch Foundation and the National Center For Missing And Exploited Children.
Awesome, and methinks quite Constitutional use of commercial property.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 04:10 AM   #412
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
What the actual fuck

SO:: This story is short and confusing and scary if it's true::

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2409673...-3300-warheads

Quote:
Police in Jamaica say authorities have seized 3,300 missile warheads and a machine to make missiles and bullets.
yowza...
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 04:37 AM   #413
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
More Articulate Than Me

SO: As against the Senate cloture rule change as I may be, Krauthammer wrote a killer article on it, and then some.

He even, if only vicariously, adds creedence to a lot of what I've been trying to explain::
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z3

Quote:
The violence to political norms here consisted in how that change was executed. By brute force —a near party-line vote of 52 to 48. This was a disgraceful violation of more than two centuries of precedent. If a bare majority can change the fundamental rules that govern an institution, then there are no rules. Senate rules today are whatever the majority decides they are that morning.

What distinguishes an institution from a flash mob is that its rules endure. They can be changed, of course. But only by significant supermajorities. That’s why constitutional changes require two-thirds of both houses plus three-quarters of the states. If we could make constitutional changes by majority vote, there would be no Constitution.
Right?
...but then it gets better::

Quote:
Barack Obama may be remembered for something similar. His violation of the proper limits of executive power has become breathtaking. It’s not just making recess appointments when the Senate is in session. It’s not just unilaterally imposing a law Congress had refused to pass — the Dream Act — by brazenly suspending large sections of the immigration laws.

We’ve now reached a point where a flailing president, desperate to deflect the opprobrium heaped upon him for the false promise that you could keep your health plan if you wanted to, calls a hasty news conference urging both insurers and the states to reinstate millions of such plans.

Except that he is asking them to break the law. His own law.
opprobrium = blame

Yeah, and then...
Quote:
The law remains unchanged. The regulations governing that law remain unchanged. Nothing is changed except for a president proposing to unilaterally change his own law from the White House press room.

That’s banana republic stuff, except that there the dictator proclaims from the presidential balcony.
Truthbomb.

Killer article, gets better.

Only leaves the question:
Why would anyone in the Legislative or Judicial branch in any way help or allow this to happen?
Asin:: Where is the rule of Constitutional Law for which they took an oath to uphold?

Yup. Illegal.

As a bonus::
Quote:
This was nonsense from the beginning. Every law is subject to revision and abolition if the people think it turned out to be a bad idea. Even constitutional amendments can be repealed — and have been (see Prohibition).
Pro.

...if you can have a recall election on a governor or senator, why not a president?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-05-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Someone modding it repeatedly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 05:09 AM   #414
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Coincidental or Corrolating

SO:: I find it strange that this::
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ound-Moon.html

Quote:
Tokyo-based Shimizu Corp. wants to lay a belt of solar panels 250 miles wide around the equator of our orbiting neighbour and then relay the constant supply of energy to “receiving stations” on Earth by way of lasers or microwave transmission. (like in SimCity2000? unsafe? wut?)
...
There is a general acceptance that Japan, which shut down its last functioning nuclear reactor in September, will need to restart its nuclear plants in the short term, but the disaster has focused new attention on alternative - and safer - forms of energy.

Shimizu first came up with its Luna Ring proposal before the accident at Fukushima, but the ongoing crisis means it is attracting renewed interest.
and this::
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...wave-nears-us/
Quote:
In the wake of the deadly tsunami that hit Japan in 2011 and severely damaged a nuclear reactor, Japanese officials say the levels of radiation are safe for everyone outside the reactor area itself. But as radioactive water from the plant nears the West Coast of North America -- the water is expected to hit in 2014 -- can we be sure it's safe?
...
Fukushima locals also claim they're seeing cancer at higher rates and the Japanese government is covering up the scale of the problem.
Were reported on the same day.

Pushing green technology much?
Enviromentalcases... Still think it was an accident?
Did you see how perfectly placed on the recently surveyed fault line that the quake that caused the tsunami was?

Did you see the graph of the quake? It seemed to just start after a minor burst, no progression...

Whatever, even if it was natural, the disaster is being USED to promote something...
In point of fact, it's exactly what you need to validate...

Also this::
http://rt.com/usa/fukushima-debris-island-texas-266/
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #415
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Mo'

TOGO w/Post #411

This is interesting::
It falls along the same lines as the Google scan but this one gets debate:
http://www.infowars.com/south-caroli...gh-tower-dump/

Quote:
The technique, known as a “Tower Dump,” allows law enforcement to request all call, text and data transmissions from any specific time period from a cell tower’s provider. Search warrants obtained by WLTX News uncovered Richland County Sheriffs use of the technique during several cases including a 2011 vehicle break-in outside a sheriff’s home.
...
“To turn over everybody’s telephone data to the police unrelated to any suspicion of crime, I think that’s an unreasonable search and seizure,” First Amendment attorney Jay Bender told WLTX. “I don’t think that’s permitted by the Constitution."

Under South Carolina evidence retention laws, if a suspect is convicted of a crime in which a Tower Dump was used, police can hold onto all information gathered for up to seven years, including the data of all innocent cell users.

According to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department, innocent cell users have nothing to fear but apparently wave their rights once their data connects to a cell tower.
Valid case for debate. I also like how the attorney isn't screaming fire, and is using the word think.

What separates a cell phone from a land line?
What agreement does the cell user sign, and who owns the tower?
Does the tower only work with one provider?

Lots of questions. Goo d stuff.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #416
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Bullshit

So this knockout game BS reminds me quite a lot of the recession we experienced.

Because it didn't exist until the TV wouldn't shut up about it.

Kind of like the 'Hope and Change' slogan or anyone but Rudy using '9/11'

It's so not a big deal other than it promotes random acts of violence.

Wonder why anyone would want this or the distraction it causes.

10 incidents.

10 out of 350,000,000ish citizens.

Yeah, epidemic.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1532989

Sucks to be these people living near assholes.
Someone should snitch, because you know the dumbasses are bragging.

I do not advocate that 'tower dump' posted above.
Though that sure is coincidental....
...also because it's Post #415, almost like I planned it...
...but I didn't.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-04-2013 at 02:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #417
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
So this knockout game BS riminds me quite a lot of the recession we experienced.

Because it didn't exist until the TV wouldn't shut up about it.

Kind of like the 'Hope and Change' slogan or anyone but Rudy using '9/11'

It's so not a big deal other than it promotes random acts of violence.

Wonder why anyone would want this or the distraction it causes.

10 incidents.

10 out of 350,000,000ish citizens.

Yeah, epidemic.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1532989

Sucks to be these people living near assholes.
Someone should snitch, because you know the dumbasses are bragging.

I do not advocate that 'tower dump' posted above.
Though that sure is coincidental....
...also because it's Post #415, almost like I planned it...
...but I didn't.
So:: TOGO w/Post #416----^

There seems to be a race issue being smashed into this as well.
1. Colors should be free.
2. If you don't start none, there won't be none.

The comments on that article are quite attrocious, or not, you'll have to read them and add this in::

What is the city/cities/American Culture promoting?
3. People (Persons) are a product of genetics AND their environment AND a ton of other things.

Race = 0.0
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #418
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Link

SO:: TOGO w/Post #416 and #417::

What would a thing like the Knockout 'game' lead to should it exist or not?

Vigilantism of some kind, kind of like this::
Quote:
The shooting made Mr. Goetz something of a New York legend: a crime-fighting hero to some and a dangerous hothead to others. It also engendered a furious public discourse over rampant crime, gun control, a citizen’s right to self-defense, and race. Mr. Goetz was white; the four young men he shot were black. One of them, Darrell Cabey, was paralyzed and sustained brain damage.
But who cares about this guy?

Well:: Who's doing it wrong?:: (this was on 11/1/2013, he was ROR'd on 11/2/2013)
Quote:
Mr. Goetz, 65, was arrested Friday evening after attempting to sell $30 worth of marijuana to the female officer, the police said. The officer approached him in Union Square and asked if he was selling, according to the police. Mr. Goetz said that he was, and went back to his apartment. When he returned, about 7:30 p.m., he was arrested.
...
On Saturday evening, Mr. Goetz was arraigned on charges of possession and the sale of marijuana, and released on his own recognizance, according to the Manhattan district attorney’s office. His next court appearance was scheduled for Dec. 18.
It almost appears as if his arrest is validation to hoodlums and thugs::
"If someone comes after you for this, we'll make sure they get in trouble."
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/11/03...a-charges.html

Original story::
http://nypost.com/2013/11/01/infamou...-weed-to-cops/

That's potentially coincidental....
Why? Well the 'game' appeared shortly thereafter in the news.

ASIN:: It used to be considered a random act of violence...
The earliest report I found calling it a 'game' in a quick search came on 11/15/2013...

Here's yet another killer NPR writing, blog this time, but still::
http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/...fresh-branding

Quote:
Framing it as a game gives it a hook for the news media, but we already have a name for this type of thing: It's a random street assault, a terrible phenomenon, but not a new one. And the language that kids and the news media have latched onto makes it sound both sinister and casual. It dramatizes the behavior, perversely elevating it above the senseless street violence that happens every day and has happened for decades. (There were more than 750,000 assaults in 2011,according to the FBI.)
SO: Last ditch chaos believe us "hey watch this " and stay in your home so we can keep ruining the country in the background while still promoting race issues at the same time type of thing?

Or just coincidence? "We've been telling people all along it doesn't exist, that's why the president is silent rather than saying it's badong..."

Well, Google search of "comments on racism november 2013" ::
http://www.google.com/#q=comments+on...+november+2013

...and guess who shows up::

...I've been saying Big O was involved in this all along, but you don't have to believe me.
+also, no wonder all that Zimmerman stuff showed up in the news trying to make him look like he was overly aggressive all along.

November = 11? To me it's just 2
Next month, starting tomorrow, is December=12

Who's doing it wrong?
Have I gotten ahead of the Orchestration by using their intent?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #419
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Link

SO:: TOGO w/ Post #418 @ 11-30-2013, 08:30 PM (GMT as I set it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay
SO:: TOGO w/Post #416 and #417::What would a thing like the Knockout 'game' lead to should it exist or not?Vigilantism of some kind, kind of like this::
....
November = 11? To me it's just 2
Next month, starting tomorrow, is December=12

Who's doing it wrong?
Have I gotten ahead of the Orchestration by using their intent?
The answer is yes::
Don't think so?

Oh look: a commuter train crash the next day::
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...puyten-duyvil/

Look at the number usage.
Look at whom they interviewed.
Why was the wreckage smoking?

Later stories said the train was going well over the speed limit and the driver fell asleep.
Then Paul Walker died, and he was speeding. ( )
Now self drive cars are being super promoted ( like in Minority Report ?)

Or how about this article where a guy is using the 'law' to steal a home::
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/1...e-now-owns-it/

It's almost as if someone planned it, but they are doing a shitty job, and they are doing it wrong.

...honestly, I'd say someone is trying to make me look bad.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-09-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: fucktards
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #420
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay
BTW: I goto court in a few days to file discovery against my state for unfounded harrassment charges by my pedo neighbor and the local detective responsible for investigating my rape case. My license also gets supended on Saturday for surcharges unpaid, though the judge in the case ruled that all fines were to be imposed after the appeal.
So I managed to get a postponement (again) on my license supension as the case is still under appeal.
The judge at the Gloucester County Superior Court is not making it easy, in fact, quite the opposite.

...but I did goto court in Pennsville today. The judge had postponed the case to today the last time I was in court.
Thing is, I never had a notice mailed to me for my new(next) court date.

I had to go to the clerk and get a pseudo copy printed, which is nothing like the standard form full of information that is usually sent out.

Coincidental?

So the county prosecutor tried to hold trial on the spot. That seems to be a trick. Well thank goodness for the honorable judge on duty. He permitted me to file discovery, so as to obtain evidence beyond police reports with accusations.

The county prosecutor would also not drop the noise complaint as the officer and I had spoken to, twice, said he would.

This makes me sad. It also makes me very sad that I was charged with Ordinance 8.3-7 but only 8.3-2 is available from the police department and from the Pennsville Township website. I found a link to the 'old site' which carries the correct ordinance, but the pdf download is unsuccessful...

My next court date is set for January 8, 2014.

On a side note, the pedo was there and pushed to have trial today as well, so that he could extrapolate on the hardships and all of the things done to him, and the problems he's had.

Well someone from the state was knocking on his door yesterday, the one he got evicted from.
They don't know where he is, but he showed up to court unworried...

hmmm... coincidental?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-05-2013 at 07:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #421
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C:: Metaphor

SO:: I was watching this awesome film I love that seems to get a bad rap::

The Spirit
The dialog is awesome, it's quite romantic, lots of tits, but whatever, not the point.

Anyways::
There is this scene where the Spirit is tied down in a Dental Chair in a Nazi Dental office (yeah).
Then this bad guy, dressed as a Nazi, named the Octopus, kills a cat named Muffin with some serum that makes people immortal or invulnerable.

...Then the Octopus has his sidekick, Silken Floss, resume the explaination of the grand plan on how to kill the Spirit, whom is nigh invulnerable to harm.

Here's some::
"(after killing the cat and talking to the Spirit)
SF: Let's get back to business, hmm?

Octo: Yes, Let's get back to business. Back to killing your ass.

SF: Now, here's where things become a little tricky. It's all about integration. Now, in your current state, you heal very quickly. Your wounds mend in moments. The only solution, it turns out, is to affect your systemic disintegration. In short, to render you into so many different parts spread so far that reintegration would be impossible.

Octopus: And being the man that I am, I like to start from the bottom and work my way up."

Hmm... How's that for BO's and the Facists's ideals...
Cause the Spirit obviously represents the US(A).

Watch it if you think you need to::
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFa1bVTQEs‎

Here's another metaphor, and BTW, a valid explaination of Nazi Facist coding:: (thanks wiki)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
It's also proof of doing it wrong---^
(also, take a look at diet, linked in that article. BO's wife's thing, coincidental?)

...and thus I have explained proper use of metaphor.
You'd think Evil Parts of the 3 branches of government
:: [-(Congress)] and the -(FeD) ::
or evil people in general..
used this movie as a road map, instead of defense as Frank Miller made it to be,
which would be improper use of metaphor.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-04-2013 at 10:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #422
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Link'd

SO:: TOGO w/ Post #149 @ 04-30-2013, 03:40 AM (GMT)
(I had to fix it as some1(s) modified the original, but the content is near the same)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
So they found female hair on bomb parts::
Past the fact that seems coicidental::
it will probably belong to the mother or Napagonnakidnapyou

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

BTW: You can make a fake DNA sample::
“Any biology undergraduate could perform this.”
http://www.nextnature.net/2009/08/la...-dna-evidence/

or

"They also showed that if they had access to a DNA profile in a database, they could construct a sample of DNA to match that profile without obtaining any tissue from that person."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/sc...8dna.html?_r=0

Yeah. They mapped the Human Genome, remember?
....and then there is this::
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/12...ent_human_dna/

Quote:
Scientists from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig developed new ways to retrieve and sequence highly degraded ancient DNA, with which they were able to sequence the mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA from a hominin thigh bone. This sequence is a small part of the genome that is passed down along the maternal line.

The palaeontologists have discovered that the remains, known as Sima hominins for their discovery in a cave site in Spain called Sima de los Huesos or the “bone pit”, appear genetically closer to Denisovans than to Neanderthals, who were previously believed to have stayed separate in prehistoric Siberia and Europe respectively.

“The fact that the mtDNA of the Sima de los Huesos hominin shares a common ancestor with Denisovan rather than Neanderthal mtDNAs is unexpected since its skeletal remains carry Neanderthal-derived features,” said Matthias Meyer of the institute.
So these scientists threw a kink into religeon and evolution and are trying to say they know better.

Well someone already threw a kink into that, and I found it, I found it.

Will they let anyone else sequence that DNA?
Do they have exclusive rights to the find?

Any questions? Class dismissed.
+also: Proper use of hindsight skill on my part.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #423
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Links

*note: Some1 modified this post within minutes of it being posted, I made no spelling errors.

SO:: TOGO w/Post #420 @ 12-4-2013, 08:51 PM ::

Went to the Pennsville Township Municipal Clerk's office today to get a copy of township ordinance 8.3-7.

As it turns out, township ordinance 8.3-7 no longer exists, and hasn't for a year(ish) so says the clerk, who was nice and pretty and helpful.

She was kind enough to print me a copy of the current township ordinance Article 3: Nuisance Prohibited, which is what is available on the township website. No charge either, bonus.

Why, though, would this be important?

Well, the noise ordinance Special Charge ticket I received clearly shows 8.3-7, as does the police report of my arrest.
There is no mention of 8.3-2 (the actual ordinace).

Now, the 2C:33-4A Harrassment charges have the same exact case number as the 8.3-7 noise ordinance charge, which doesn't exist, hasn't existed for a year(ish), and, according to the Township Clerk, did not exist in September when the Complaint/Summons was issued.

Coincidental?

So then, since I was in the same building, there are only 2 in town right next to each other, I walked over to the Township Court Clerk's window to get a transcript request form.

Well, they don't have those. Apparently I have to write a letter to the court and send them a check for $500 dollars while I'm at it.

Yeah, so I had to ask for proof of that. The transcripts won't be used as evidence, I just want them as proof, and I can't use the Form B transcript request form from an appeals packet even though it says on it some parts only have to be filled out for an appeal.

S'ok, I have to go and pick up my furnished discovery at some point and the nice young woman at the Court Clerk window said she would obtain the proper documentation for me and I can grab it in a couple of days.

So the charge that is the basis for my harrassment charges does not exist, like at all, and it's a totally different ordinance for an actual noise complaint, and I am being prosecuted for a charge that doesn't exist and my harrasment charges have no basis without it.

Just saying. I knew there was a reason I liked the officer who arrested me, I was just having a hard time figuring out why he read me noise ordinace 8.3-7 when what he read me sounded a lot like 8.3-2 when I read it.

I wonder whose orders he was under?

On a side note, the Pennsville court uses the same exact transcription service as Logan Twp.
Neat huh?

All I wanted to do was report a pedophile.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-05-2013 at 07:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #424
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: Mo'

TOGO w/all of the other posts in the beginning of this thread about the BS in Boston and the framed kids::
(before the text of them was modded)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/05...test+-+Text%29

Ready for this?::
Quote:
DeLuca tells the AP that the sisters had no suspicions about Tsarnaev or his brother, Dzhokhar (joh-HAHR'), who is charged with helping to orchestrate the April 15 bombing.
'nuff said.

It's almost like someone is trying to make me look bad. Yes, I know it's just a word.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #425
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 2,906
C: End Job

SO::
We know that some next level corruption is going on.
We know it goes from the Facist President (BO) down + Financial corruption + Occupy + HW factions + Pedos
+More

BUT: Politics is easy, we have the Constitution::
SO: How to get BO::
(had to repair these posts below, I'll probably have to fix this one too)

Post #73
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay
Here's a way to stop it::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constitution of the United States of America:

Article III/Section 2

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority; -to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls; -to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party; -to Controversies between two or more States; -between Citizens of different States; -between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States. +11th Amendment

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.
So basically, A State could charge a government agent for disrupting in State procedure (*ahem Arizona), and even charge the President as an individual (not impeach), and it would go to the Supreme Court.

Not only that, you could do it for Commercial Blockage:

Asin: Equity: Methinks this word is on purpose, yes?
It's a saving grace should some asshole try to circumvent power via lackeys.

Definition 4: "the monetary value of a property or business beyond any amounts owed on it in mortgages, claims, liens, etc."

Oh yeah, I said it, so did our Founders.

++88 Moral Compass = FTW
+Post #74
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay
So, it doesn't end:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Constitution of the United States of America
Article II/Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Lookup SHALL

... This is no joke. TY Founders

And don't call me racist, I'm not the one exploiting them all.... *ahem.
+Post #75
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay
kk, check it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by United States Courts
"To avoid the expense of having a trial, judges encourage the litigants to try to reach an agreement resolving their dispute."
So now that that is over:

How to press Civil Charges in Federal Court

Discovery = FTW

Or even try:
A Justice of the Peace
+This article from today about impeachment::
http://nationalreview.com/article/36...onathan-strong

Quote:
“To me, the Senate being complicit in watching the executive branch strip the powers of the Congress is absolutely despicable,” Goodlatte tells me. “You don’t hear a peep out of Harry Reid about the fact that prerogatives of Congress are being trampled upon by the executive branch.” Following Issa’s questions, Iowa Republican Steve King asked the expert witnesses what remedies Congress has for a president unbound by the law. Having dismissed the “power of the purse” as obviously ineffective (just look at the government shutdown, several lawmakers and witnesses pointed out), King moved on down the line to lawsuits and, finally, the remedy that shall not be named.
So:: Impeachment is now a viable option, but as the pro article states, and as the Constitution states, the SENATE acts as the Jury.

...but as the ACA or Obamacare as it's no longer called shows, The majority in the SENATE does not give a fuck, asin::
They are COMPLACENT to the actions of a president.

Which, as Article II, Section IV of the Constitution clearly states, makes them equally guilty of BRIBERY, TREASON, OR OTHER HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

Because BO is guilty of one of them.

Can you say clean house? Or is clean sweep better?

/me

That's what they get for pushing a facist agenda
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Last edited by PayDay : 12-06-2013 at 01:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.