Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 04-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
summiter1
Experienced

How many times in an evening

I am a healthy active (athletically & socially) college student. I have been fortunate enough to have some wonderful hookups (dates which lead to sex). I know it is all about quality and not quantity. But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup or when they mutually decide to have sex. I know this will vary with age and wonder more about the 18-26 year old range. I'd like to think I am in the average with 2-3 times on an evening. I know guys will brag, but on the first hook-up when things are a go how often do couples go at it. Thanks for your honest feedback.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by summiter1 View Post
I am a healthy active (athletically & socially) college student. I have been fortunate enough to have some wonderful hookups (dates which lead to sex). I know it is all about quality and not quantity. But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup or when they mutually decide to have sex. I know this will vary with age and wonder more about the 18-26 year old range. I'd like to think I am in the average with 2-3 times on an evening. I know guys will brag, but on the first hook-up when things are a go how often do couples go at it. Thanks for your honest feedback.
2-3 times on a random hookup seems normal to me.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027

Old 04-23-2013, 11:10 PM   #3
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup

I am in the average with 2-3 times on an evening.
If a "time" equates to an orgasm are you even sure your partner got there once? Are you really sure? The frequency of your orgasms is nothing to brag about if your partner hasn't been there for the journey.

If you really want to stand out in the memory of your partner, get less goal oriented about your own frequency. Remember, women are wired a little differently than college boys. They don't need the same down time between the "times" and if you are doing your job well, she will be having a whole variety of "times" during your session. If you are after a goal, try for a non-stop session that goes for hours - right through the night and into the morning.

Great sex is achieved through great communication, your willingness to ask questions and most importantly, paying close attention to the answers and reactions.

"I know it is all about quality and not quantity." - if you truly understand that, then the next time your college mates are bragging, just smile and leave them alone to their frequency talk. Your question here then becomes as equally irrelevant as to the number of orgasms you have during a "hook up".

How big the smiles are being displayed by your partners is a way more important than the frequency of your "times".

Old 04-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
summiter1
Experienced

Good replies

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I am just a curious college kid. Lots to learn but still wondering about what goes on with other young couples. I know it can be about the journey and not just the destination

Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
CWatson
In a band!!

Most I've ever done it in a 24-hour period was 4 times. To me, 2 or 3 is perfectly acceptable.

I've also never done a hook-up thing, because that's not my style. I figure that if I'm going to have sex with someone, I want it to be someone I can have lots of sex with, so that we can learn and grow and get it to be, you know, really good sex.

Free opinion, worth what you paid for it.

"The plural of 'Surgeon General' is 'Surgeons General.' The past tense of 'Surgeons General' is 'Surgeonsed General.' "

Picture is not me; can be found at ShyAngela.com (thanks Dkling!)

Here is my story site, which has more material on it than my Literotica page. Oh, and, I'm now on Facebook!

Old 04-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #6
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup or when they mutually decide to have sex.
Depending on the sort of sex you're having, "times" can be difficult to quantify.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
KlaytonFrost
Really Really Experienced

Two or three I think is normal. Plus one more in the morning after breakfast if they happen to stick around for the night

Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
VladHarkonnen

Quote:
2-3 times seems about right, yah.

Tell me what you'd do with me

Old 04-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #9
Julietravels
Experienced

Times

Most I have experienced is five times in 24 hours. Then I was sore, not from the rubbing so much as the blood engorging my labia from excitement. Three times in a long evening is pretty nice, but then it is time for rest.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #10
KlaytonFrost

If we're talking maximums, the most I've managed was eight times in an evening. It was when I was young, and it was during an encounter that I'd been eagerly looking forward to for months, if not years.

Oh, for those days again. Definitely needed a rest afterwards though.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:54 PM   #11
summiter1
Experienced

I appreciate all of your honest feedback

I appreciate all of your honest feedback. I continue to wonder what other couples my age experience during their sexual encounters.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #12
summiter1
Experienced

He was a lucky guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julietravels View Post
Most I have experienced is five times in 24 hours. Then I was sore, not from the rubbing so much as the blood engorging my labia from excitement. Three times in a long evening is pretty nice, but then it is time for rest.
That guy you were with was one lucky guy. Thanks for the feedback.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #13
summiter1
Experienced

Thanks for the feedback. I could only wish it was me!