My other thread for this ended up not quite being what I wanted, so I'm going to make a new one. Fun times.
Just a place to stick ideas that I don't want to forget, my active threads, etc.
"And every single story in this book is consensual.
They're consensual because they're fiction. They're consensual because they're made-up. I consented to write them; you're consenting to read them. If you don't want to read this kind of thing, this isn't the book for you. I encourage you to put it down, and read something else.
It's funny. When it comes to things that aren't sex, people seem to understand this distinction. People get that enjoying spy novels doesn't mean you want to join the CIA; that enjoying murder mysteries doesn't mean you want to kill people; that enjoying heist thrillers doesn't mean you want to break into Fort Knox. People understand that it's fun and exciting to imagine things we wouldn't actually want to do - even things we think are immoral.
But for some reason, porn often gets held to a different standard. Depicting a fantasy of a sex act is often assumed to be an endorsement of that act. So let me spell it out: I do not endorse sexual force, abuse of power, rape, or any form of violation of sexual consent. I am vehemently opposed to them.
I am, however, unapologetic about the fact that I like to fantasize about them. If we have any freedom at all, it's the freedom between our ears; the freedom to think about whatever we like. And that includes sex."
My SRP Profile.
Welcome to Etham, Alabama
- (co-writers Britwitch, LeCharNoir, thestruggle, and IvoryTigress) - A revival comes to a small Southern Town, and nothing about life there will ever be the same again.
The Right One
- (co-writer Britwitch) - A love letter found in an old book send three people on a journey together that will alter the course of the rest of their lives.
- (co-writer saysalice) - A nice guy. A dark secret. A girl with no idea what she's got herself in to.
- (co-writer Britwitch) - A couple whose relationship is on the rocks head for their secluded cabin in the woods to decide their fate. But they're not as alone as they think.
- (co-writer thestruggle) - After the largest terrorist attack on American soil, teams of two are sent out to hunt down those responsible. If only it were that simple.
Night and Fog
- (co-writers Britwitch, saysalice, thestruggle) - In Nazi Germany, a former officer is kept happy by the regime with an occasional delivery: A girl, captured from one of the neighboring conquered countries.
- (co-writer GentleValkyrie) - An assassin sent to kill her instead takes her captive. But for what purpose?
- (co-writer GentleValkyrie) - A girl sent to a remote monastery to grow closer to God, but things are not quite what they seem.
The Perfect Woman
- (co-writer ObscureInsanity) - An eccentric, reclusive billionaire kidnaps a woman he believes to be his blank slate, with the goal of crafting her into the perfect woman.
Learning to Love the Bomb
- (co-writer Apollo Wilde) - Two people are locked away in an underground bunker for six months of the cold war, with only each other and the ICBM they are there to launch to keep them company.
- (co-writer Miss_Vivi) - A world where creativity is rare, and a Doll's personality is changed by her Steward until the perfect match is found. But the consequences for failure, for them both, are dire.
By the Letter
- (co-writer Faux_Pas) - 1. Have sex in a different place or position, using each letter of the alphabet. 2. Do it before any of the other teams win, while the internet watches it all live. 3. ?????? 4. Profit!
Love is Brightest in the Dark
- (co-writer SortOfBeautiful) - Childhood best friends against the zombie horde.
The Sojourn of Cortland
- (future and present co-writers: DarkWarrioress, SiaKlynn, BritWitch, Miss_Vivi, LovelyLuna) - A take on The Odyssey, set in a near-future post-apocalyptic world.
- (co-writer LovelyLuna) - An older widower takes in a young girl, and changes both of their lives.
The Missing Piece
- (co-writer smiley8022) - Friendship is all fun and games... until sex is involved.
A Typical Day at the Office
- (co-writer SweetAsSuga) - A private detective is hired to make a married man violate his prenup.
At His Mercy
- (co-writer ScifiFanGirl) - A tavern waitress. A pirate. A new toy.
- (co-writer Mephistophelily) - Rivalries are nothing new. Switching bodies with your greatest rival, however, is.
The Principal Lesson
- (co-writer RainingHeat) - A pet, her Master, and the lurking, stalking presence of a whip.
An Unexpected Affair
(co-writer ilikeitlikethat18) - Strangers meet on a city bus. They are strangers no more once inside her apartment.
Christian Dating Site: A Cautionary Tale
- (co-writer zydrate) - You think you've met the man who could be the One. He seemed like a good Christian on-line. Appearances can be deceiving.
- (co-writer EuphoricDysphoria) - Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.
Act of Kindness
- (co-writer PollySays) - A sea of notes, a world of disjointed and confused thoughts, and a kidnapped barista. Serve hot.
Girl Like That
- (co-writer LovelyLuna) - A married man finally takes home the girl of his dreams... from the strip club where she works.
Dulcis Somnia Sunt De Hoc
- (co-writers LovelyLuna and wideeyedone) - When a dream becomes more appealing than your reality, which one do you choose?
- (co-writer LovelyLuna) - An Egyptian mummy is woken from his eternal slumber upon his discovery.
Me? A Spy?!
- (co-writer La_Reina) - A spy that isn't aware she is one, and the agent sent to protect her.
- (co-writers Britwitch and chocolatekoneko) - An eccentric inventor and all the terrible things he does to the poor girls locked in his basement.
- (co-writer Faux_Pas) - Bonding and bondage between a brother and sister.
- (co-writer BeautifulDream) - An aging gunslinger, and the woman who makes him break his own rules.
- (co-writer BeautifulDream) - An encounter with a remote tribe while on vacation turns into an ordeal they won't ever forget... if they survive.
- (co-writer seven_of_nine) - A girl held in the basement, pulled out only to be used, and the man who inherits her.
Another New World
- (co-writer SiaKlynn) - A search for the new New World, in the most beautiful ship on the sea.
- (co-writers Miss_Vivi, Britwitch, and marauder13) - The true story of humanity's creation and corruption.
A First Encounter
- (co-writer Miss_Vivi) - Not a plot-based story RP, but a scene that turned out (in my humble opinion) to be rather incredible, and quite worthy of being included here. There is some measure of violence included. You've been warned.