Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
myjagr3
Experienced

I do variety of sexual role-play

Searching for people to do a group Live role-play on Skype for sexual scenarios.
Also I do flexible role-play through Skype or email correspondence. Willing to try anything at least once, what is your desire? I also record when I get very excited by myself me using my toy & my pussy POV style. Accidentally delete in the very first one I made. Looking forward to make another one and will share it also will give you information on where to locate this recording. I would do online role-plays using Literotica thread but I think it might get too hard-core! Fantasies of A pissed of Dom (due to my female dominancy) who will hire a gang both men & women to force me to comply to be his sub slut (written or live RP via Skype due to I use mobile access a lot) depending on what kind of RP scenario & if explained to me correctly I usually can play the role! Bored? Lets see what we can do 4 each other!

"I'm only a slut because my sexuality scares you"

Old 04-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
jacklangston
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjagr3 View Post
Searching for people to do a group Live role-play on Skype for sexual scenarios.
Also I do flexible role-play through Skype or email correspondence. Willing to try anything at least once, what is your desire? I also record when I get very excited by myself me using my toy & my pussy POV style. Accidentally delete in the very first one I made. Looking forward to make another one and will share it also will give you information on where to locate this recording. I would do online role-plays using Literotica thread but I think it might get too hard-core! Fantasies of A pissed of Dom (due to my female dominancy) who will hire a gang both men & women to force me to comply to be his sub slut (written or live RP via Skype due to I use mobile access a lot) depending on what kind of RP scenario & if explained to me correctly I usually can play the role! Bored? Lets see what we can do 4 each other!
I'm up for anything! Whatever spot you need me to fill

jack.langston91

Old 04-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
ninjumanji
Really Experienced

wow. what a post! PM sent!

Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #4
myjagr3
Experienced

Post Added to my original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjagr3 View Post
[b][color=DarkRed]I noticed I do have people interested in participating on what I am to this group "Live Group Erotic Pleasures & Role Players Associates"
Description: I'm searching 4 a group to do live Skype RP & different scenarios among our group.. Male & Female both I would do it on Lit but it may get hard core also it's better if we do our RPs in moderation meaning (another female is leading a scenario, everyone will have their input like Rp1 is female RP2, then RP1 will reply to her scenario then RP3 input, RP1 will input her response) (or a RP1 male, ect.. & if someone has to go for some apparent reason he or she will do so in RP way) -------------------------------------------
If interested please pm me with times your available & what you would like to do as a live group RP on Skype..

Last edited by LadyG : 05-05-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #5
myjagr3
Experienced

Making a new group page for our online "Live Group Erotic/Sexual Role-players Associates"
Will keep you updated if we grow I will need moderation on the group page only not during Live RP session

Last edited by LadyG : 05-05-2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: email address prohibited

Old 04-27-2013, 01:26 AM   #6
myjagr3
Experienced

Bump & back online🎉

Old 04-27-2013, 01:37 AM   #7
myjagr3
Experienced

I'm not only doing a gang bang DAMN! I do a variety of role play & if I haven't done it b4 if ur desire is explained I'm sure I can get you hard & cum back 4 more

Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #8
myjagr3
Experienced

An email I received

Will you add another paragraph to the story. I get hard when I see an e-mail from you In my inbox. Kind of like Pavlov's dog I guess. You are certainly a RP expert/guru.
<~ that is what one of an email RP Correspondent sent to me 2day.. Kinda makes my nipples hard.. Leaving this correspondent anonymous mutual respect. Have a great day!🌏

Old 05-01-2013, 02:11 AM   #9
certainly
Experienced

mikeslide is my addy !