Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #26
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,463
Hot...
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 05:26 AM   #27
isseii
Out of Space-Out of Time
 
isseii's Avatar
 
isseii is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rattling the cage
Posts: 6,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Ok, i think this is the last one for tonight.. thought I'd get a smile in one of them for once
Attachment 1180012
You have the most incredible smile. Just looking at it makes me all kinds of happy.

If you need a hand getting your pictures to show up larger just let me know. I would be happy to help out. Somehow I don't think I'm the only one here that would like to see you a bit larger.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 07:12 AM   #28
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Hot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by isseii View Post
You have the most incredible smile. Just looking at it makes me all kinds of happy.

If you need a hand getting your pictures to show up larger just let me know. I would be happy to help out. Somehow I don't think I'm the only one here that would like to see you a bit larger.
Thanks again, and i saw both of your photo threads... wow would be an understatement... Seeing the quality and downright sexiness of them makes me want to up my game.

Not that computer savvy, I have a really crap webcam that came with no software. I was using a website to capture pics, but now i have a program that's better. Anyway if i have time tonight I'll try and add some new pictures.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #29
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Tried using a new program to capture my pictures... tried to be all fancy and create a gif.

Slow Strip...

And another, messing around with the filters

Black and White slip..

Hope you enjoy it

Last edited by Dreamscape12 : 04-03-2013 at 10:10 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #30
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Some new post-shower shots for everyone.

Post-shower 1

Post-shower 2
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #31
codex954
Literotica Guru
 
codex954's Avatar
 
codex954 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 537
Love the gifs - do you think we'll get a vid out of you one day?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #32
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by codex954 View Post
Love the gifs - do you think we'll get a vid out of you one day?
That can be arranged...

What kind of thing would you like me doing...?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #33
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Great pics. You have great legs, btw.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #34
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Great pics. You have great legs, btw.
Thanks , although not the part of me I'd think was that attractive. What makes makes nice legs, from a female perspective?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #35
IBurntTheToast
Really Experienced
 
IBurntTheToast's Avatar
 
IBurntTheToast is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hobbs
Posts: 217
Awesome pics
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #36
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Thanks , although not the part of me I'd think was that attractive. What makes makes nice legs, from a female perspective?
They're sexy as hell. Depends on the guy as all legs are different.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #37
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBurntTheToast View Post
Awesome pics
Thanks! Still getting to grips with how much fun it has been

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
They're sexy as hell. Depends on the guy as all legs are different.
Ok, that's true for women too i guess, has to fit with the individual
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #38
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Well I'm gonna go for something a little new and let you see me in motion... (thanks Codex954 for help with this one)

Strip...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #39
codex954
Literotica Guru
 
codex954's Avatar
 
codex954 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Well I'm gonna go for something a little new and let you see me in motion... (thanks Codex954 for help with this one)

Strip...
The pleasure was all mine, hon.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #40
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by codex954 View Post
The pleasure was all mine, hon.
Well I tend to think the pleasure was shared, that's for sure
__________________

Love to meet the Lit community, so PMs are welcome.

My SRP profile


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #41
dutchrain
* der Weisheit
 
dutchrain's Avatar
 
dutchrain is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Still in the same place
Posts: 10,362
Very nice pics of a very sizzling man...

Thanks for sharing.

*hits 'subscribe'*
__________________
My Papierkorb is my castle Proud Playgrounder nr. 292

Stories
English new: Wife's Surprise

Deutsch neu: Busfahrt
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #42
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchrain View Post
Very nice pics of a very sizzling man...

Thanks for sharing.

*hits 'subscribe'*
Thanks for such an awesome compliment, certainly know how to make a guy smile .

Got an extra treat tonight, managed to get another video made. Thanks again to codex954 for the help with this. Shes a huge help, don't think I'd have the confidence to put this up without her.

Sometimes you just can't resist...
__________________

Love to meet the Lit community, so PMs are welcome.

My SRP profile


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #43
mojo23
Bright side of life
 
mojo23's Avatar
 
mojo23 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Well I'm gonna go for something a little new and let you see me in motion... (thanks Codex954 for help with this one)

Strip...
I just came across your profile today in our battle of the sexes fight

And I must say WOW! Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful body . . . you are very sensual and a very good tease too! Thanks!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #44
dutchrain
* der Weisheit
 
dutchrain's Avatar
 
dutchrain is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Still in the same place
Posts: 10,362
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Thanks for such an awesome compliment, certainly know how to make a guy smile .

Got an extra treat tonight, managed to get another video made. Thanks again to codex954 for the help with this. Shes a huge help, don't think I'd have the confidence to put this up without her.

Sometimes you just can't resist...
I am very glad you found help and confidence.
To think what I would have missed otherwise...

Couldn't take my eyes of your mouth. *sigh*
__________________
My Papierkorb is my castle Proud Playgrounder nr. 292

Stories
English new: Wife's Surprise

Deutsch neu: Busfahrt
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #45
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post
I just came across your profile today in our battle of the sexes fight

And I must say WOW! Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful body . . . you are very sensual and a very good tease too! Thanks!
Thanks mojo, really nice to hear compliments like that. Still strange to think I'm showing off myself like this, but honestly I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm surprised i managed to get this made tonight at all with your constant posting on the battle ground though ...

.......Actually is this just a tactic to distract me!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchrain View Post
+

I am very glad you found help and confidence.
To think what I would have missed otherwise...

Couldn't take my eyes of your mouth. *sigh*
Glad you enjoyed it! and there was me thinking my mouth was ridiculous in that video...
__________________

Love to meet the Lit community, so PMs are welcome.

My SRP profile



Last edited by Dreamscape12 : 04-04-2013 at 09:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #46
mojo23
Bright side of life
 
mojo23's Avatar
 
mojo23 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Thanks mojo, really nice to hear compliments like that. Still strange to think I'm showing off myself like this, but honestly I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm surprised i managed to get this made tonight at all with your constant posting on the battle ground though ...

.......Actually is this just a tactic to distract me!?



Glad you enjoyed it! and there was me thinking my mouth was ridiculous in that video...
It could be a tactic hehehehe . . . .

Good for you for showing off if it makes you feel sexy and hot then go for it! I've been contemplating starting my own pic thread and you've given me a little boost in my own confidence
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #47
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post
It could be a tactic hehehehe . . . .

Good for you for showing off if it makes you feel sexy and hot then go for it! I've been contemplating starting my own pic thread and you've given me a little boost in my own confidence
It definitely is interesting how exciting it can be. Guess that exhibitionist streak is stronger than i thought
__________________

Love to meet the Lit community, so PMs are welcome.

My SRP profile


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #48
JoyDyan
Short and Sweet
 
JoyDyan's Avatar
 
JoyDyan is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Middle of a cornfield in the Midwest U.S.
Posts: 16,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
It definitely is interesting how exciting it can be. Guess that exhibitionist streak is stronger than i thought
Thank goodness!
__________________
“There is no beautifier of complexion, or form, or behaviour, like the wish to scatter joy and not pain around us.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“If you've dated a redhead, raise your glass...if you haven't, raise your standards." - Unknown

✿⊱ ╮ тнε cαкε тняεα∂ ╰⊰✿ ~ ✿⊱ ╮ нσυsε σғ вℓυ ╰⊰✿
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #49
Dreamscape12
Would you kindly....
 
Dreamscape12's Avatar
 
Dreamscape12 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyDyan View Post
Thank goodness!
Haha well i think it's not the 'goodness' you should be thanking .....
__________________

Love to meet the Lit community, so PMs are welcome.

My SRP profile


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #50
isseii
Out of Space-Out of Time
 
isseii's Avatar
 
isseii is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rattling the cage
Posts: 6,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 View Post
Well I'm gonna go for something a little new and let you see me in motion... (thanks Codex954 for help with this one)

Strip...
Sooooo sexy!! *sigh*

You've definitely gotten the hang of this now. It's been wonderful seeing you coming out of your shell and out of your clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codex954 View Post
The pleasure was all mine, hon.
Codex, you are one brilliant woman!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.