Today I want to fuck...

marshalt

You guys are dicks...
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Posts
25,896
...Marcia Gay Harden

TYG-032710.jpg


The term "MILF" gets thrown around an awful lot these days. In fact, it is the top searched-for porn word in America. But MILF has become diluted over the years.

Let's take a look at the original MILF, Jennifer Coolidge. (Yes, I know there were hot mothers before her, but as far as I know, she is the first person to have the term applied to her.)

jennifer-coolidge-amfar-3rd-annual-inspiration-gala-03.jpg


This is the standard to which all MILF's should be judged. Because there is a big difference between simply being a mother who is hot and an actual MILF.

This is Kate Beckinsale

Kate-Beckinsale---2013-Vogue-Fashion-Show-03-560x823.jpg


Kate is 39 years old. And she is a mother. And I would drag my dick through half a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie. However, she is not a MILF. She's just a hot chick who happens to be a mother. She's hot in spite of her age, not because of it. And that is the fundamental difference between a hot mother and a proper MILF. A MILF is hot because of her age.

Which leads me back to Marcia. She's 53 years old and looks every year of it. And that's a good thing. Yes, she's a bit harsh in the face. in fact she kind of reminds me of Archer's mom.

mist5.jpg



Sterling-and-Malory-Archer-on-Archer_event_main.jpg


But I would still nail the ever-loving fuck out of her.

MarciaGayHarden_ThaddeusHarden1-e1280273570964.jpg


Not only is she hot, but she's also a very good actress, winning a plethora of of awards, including an Oscar.

2001_02_supporting_harden_big.jpg


Plus, she's got an amazing rack.

1199801511_7067.jpg


marcia-gay-harden.jpg


54241_77311473.jpg


So today, I want to fuck Marcia Gay Harden, a stern-faced MILF with a great rack.
 
Last edited:
some guys call some old chick a MILF and i wonder, since when would any sane man want to fuck a fat saggy titted droopy butted old bitch? one that's hard up. that's what.
 
some guys call some old chick a MILF and i wonder, since when would any sane man want to fuck a fat saggy titted droopy butted old bitch? one that's hard up. that's what.

I am surprised you would say that. She speaks highly of you.
 
I've done her or maybe I should say she did me. And yes, you should be jealous.
 
This could be an ongoing daily thread...

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6KV4NGRRfRpvlGR86ukawqGRZKSkaHnHe7K3x1H8KTisMc8bC
 
some guys call some old chick a MILF and i wonder, since when would any sane man want to fuck a fat saggy titted droopy butted old bitch? one that's hard up. that's what.

What's funny about that statement is that eventually even the best-looking man is going to turn into a wrinkly old, arthritic, grey-pubed old dude - and yet he's most likely going to believe that hot, 20-yr old chicks are still lusting after his floppy dick.
:rolleyes:
 
What's funny about that statement is that eventually even the best-looking man is going to turn into a wrinkly old, arthritic, grey-pubed old dude - and yet he's most likely going to believe that hot, 20-yr old chicks are still lusting after his floppy dick.
:rolleyes:

Put it on ignore already.
 
I've never liked the term "MILF." There's just nothing that flattering about it. It's like being called "ma'am" when you're a "miss." It's just ...off.

I usually let it slide because the intent is meant to be flattering, but really... it's just not. Men of the world: Stop using it.
 
She always made my cock go soft when she was on SVU.

Don't find her attractive in the slightest.
 
Today I want to fuck Bianca Beauchamp. Bianca is a fetish model specializing in latex and tight, shiny clothing. Unlike our last entry, there will be no drawn out explanation, because one is not needed.

BiancaBeauchamp_bigtits_clitpiercing_foxhq_implants_latex_piercing_redhead_shaved_solo_1_zps420e9e1c.jpg


Busty? Check. Redhead? Check. Latex? Checkmate!

babe_biancabeauchamp_curvy_redhead_shiny_silicone_solo_2_zps7d99e2a3.jpg


BiancaBeauchamp_busty_catsuit_catsuitlatex_latex_redhead_rubber_solo_4_zps8296697f.jpg


I can hear you now. "Oh, like those are real! Even the file name has "fake tits in it! And I'm sure that's her natural hair color too!" Guess how many people actually give a fuck? That's right. Zero.

babe_biancabeauchamp_curvy_redhead_shiny_silicone_solo_4_zpse28a413a.jpg


BiancaBeauchamp_curvy_freepornsource_oiled_viewtopic_23_zpsf331b4e5.jpg


BiancaBeauchamp_busty_faketits_foxhq_hugetits_serv_2_zpsb2ce3430.jpg


So today I want to fuck Bianca Beauchamp.
 
Oh, I almost forgot, she gets naked too. A lot...

tumblr_mcpjvu71y51qh0iv0o1_500.jpg


Not naked in this one, but who gives a shit??

tumblr_mehm1iUAqm1r3b9dxo1_500.jpg


tumblr_lpz8nwCpyw1qfw8vgo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_mklfncyxEO1r89lv5o1_r1_500.jpg


tumblr_lp4rz8LysX1qhoeyao1_500.jpg


tumblr_mkqifzzEDM1qdrjm9o3_1280.jpg


tumblr_mk6df4MIm21qje452o1_1280.jpg
 
Back
Top