Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 08-21-2016, 02:23 PM   #1
hangdawg
Experienced

Find a female friendly happy ending massage

It's my wifes bday coming up and she has recently expressed interest in having a girl for herself.
I was thinking of getting her a massage as a bday present. What I'm looking for is a website or someones personal experience in my area for that kind of thing.
I want to be able to pre-pay for the massage and talk to the woman ahead of time. I don't know if my wife will let her finish her off but I want to let the massage woman know that I'd like her to try and see where it goes.
Or I may tell my wife that I've paid for that option at the end and she's free to use it if she wants. But, either way I'd like to have it arranged ahead of time.
The issue is obvious. I don't want to stroll into a regular massage parlor and start soliciting prostitution. So where do I find a place that will be agreeable.
I live in Denver so I'm sure there are places willing to accommodate.
I've found one website but you have to pay to be a member to read the reviews. Which I'll do if I have to but I'd rather not pay as this may be a one time thing.

Old 08-21-2016, 08:40 PM   #2
fire_breeze
His Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangdawg View Post
It's my wifes bday coming up and she has recently expressed interest in having a girl for herself.
I was thinking of getting her a massage as a bday present. What I'm looking for is a website or someones personal experience in my area for that kind of thing.
I want to be able to pre-pay for the massage and talk to the woman ahead of time. I don't know if my wife will let her finish her off but I want to let the massage woman know that I'd like her to try and see where it goes.
Or I may tell my wife that I've paid for that option at the end and she's free to use it if she wants. But, either way I'd like to have it arranged ahead of time.
The issue is obvious. I don't want to stroll into a regular massage parlor and start soliciting prostitution. So where do I find a place that will be agreeable.
I live in Denver so I'm sure there are places willing to accommodate.
I've found one website but you have to pay to be a member to read the reviews. Which I'll do if I have to but I'd rather not pay as this may be a one time thing.
Expressing an interest and actually wanting to do something are two completely different things. Unless she has expressly, on multiple occasions, in a non-sexual setting, talked about wanting a massage from a strange woman that has the potential of having a happy ending, then this is best left for your spank bank.

Not to mention, it may very much be illegal in your area.

Talk it over with your wife in explicit details (and outside of the bedroom while you are both not in an amorous mood) to make sure this is what she wants. Otherwise, it could spectacularly disastrous. Just sayin'.
But sing me of the moonlight and of the stars
and of our sighs at midnight.

I want to live - richly, darkly and entirely.
I want my mind challenged, my body thrilled, my soul inspired.
I want my senses to come alive, to burn with passion and to intoxicate me with desire.
So tempt my mind, seduce my body, enthrall my soul, and dare me to be alive.

Yes, I wrote all my sig quotes. They are mine. If you would like to use them, I'd be honoured BUT! please let me know.

I am free in his chains....

Last edited by fire_breeze : Yesterday at 12:00 PM.