Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
rjhsteel
Really Experienced
 
rjhsteel is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 131
Best site to share wife photos on?

Any ideas?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #2
Nikonglass
Really Experienced
 
Nikonglass's Avatar
 
Nikonglass is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 148
Tumblr maybe
__________________
Roads, where were going we don't need roads!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,152
If she really wants her photos shared, ask her to find the right hosting site and post them herself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Yeah, is she on board with this?
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
Emmanuelle83
Experienced
 
Emmanuelle83 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Near Corpus Cavernosum
Posts: 51
Haven't you ever heard the line about yacht prices: if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it? Same thing with wifey/gf pics: if you have to ask where to post them, your relationship can't afford it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #6
skytowner
Experienced
 
skytowner is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
If she really wants her photos shared, ask her to find the right hosting site and post them herself.
My my people here are jugdgemental, a question was asked I the "How To" forum and you respond with this? Please show us your crystal ball NightL, you obviously know from looking into it that this questions is not valid.

Seriously, where do you get off chiming in with an unrelated response to his query?
Seems from past history when some raises a question you deem "not valid" you are judge, jury and excutioner!

My 2 cents
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #7
MyRubiLips
Literotica Guru
 
MyRubiLips's Avatar
 
MyRubiLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: On all fours
Posts: 561
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhsteel View Post
Best site to share wife photos on?
Any ideas?
Literotica.


Oh, wait. You're already doing that! And you call her your girlfriend over in the Am Pic board!
__________________
...~Rubi
Story Ideas Mod




My SRP profile

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2014, 10:21 PM   #8
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
If she really wants her photos shared, ask her to find the right hosting site and post them herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytowner View Post
My my people here are jugdgemental, a question was asked I the "How To" forum and you respond with this? Please show us your crystal ball NightL, you obviously know from looking into it that this questions is not valid.

Seriously, where do you get off chiming in with an unrelated response to his query?
Seems from past history when some raises a question you deem "not valid" you are judge, jury and excutioner!

My 2 cents
I don't disagree with Night. Having been the victim of someone secretly taking my picture and then sharing it, I think it is an awful thing to have such a violation of trust. Advising someone to discuss it with a partner isn't condemning it as much as it is encouraging things to be done in a way that might enhance the relationship.
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #9
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet
 
Ellafun's Avatar
 
Ellafun is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Dark
Posts: 12,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytowner View Post
My my people here are jugdgemental, a question was asked I the "How To" forum and you respond with this? Please show us your crystal ball NightL, you obviously know from looking into it that this questions is not valid.

Seriously, where do you get off chiming in with an unrelated response to his query?
Seems from past history when some raises a question you deem "not valid" you are judge, jury and excutioner!

My 2 cents
Skytowner, welcome to Lit. Please bear in mind that there are many of us who have been here a long time and have seen damage done by men posting pictures of their SO without the SO's permission. This was a valid comment based on that experience. So while you may feel that people on the How To are being judgmental, please know that many of us speak from the heart, based on things we have seen occur previously. So sorry if you took offense.
__________________
To ripoff Jessica Rabbit:
I'm not bad. I just write that way
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 12:03 AM   #10
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytowner View Post
My my people here are jugdgemental, a question was asked I the "How To" forum and you respond with this? Please show us your crystal ball NightL, you obviously know from looking into it that this questions is not valid.

Seriously, where do you get off chiming in with an unrelated response to his query?
Seems from past history when some raises a question you deem "not valid" you are judge, jury and excutioner!

My 2 cents
Looks like you're gonna be getting some change back.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 01:28 AM   #11
skytowner
Experienced
 
skytowner is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellafun View Post
Skytowner, welcome to Lit. Please bear in mind that there are many of us who have been here a long time and have seen damage done by men posting pictures of their SO without the SO's permission. This was a valid comment based on that experience. So while you may feel that people on the How To are being judgmental, please know that many of us speak from the heart, based on things we have seen occur previously. So sorry if you took offense.
With all due respect, how do you or anyone else other than the OP know the discussion hasn't already taken place? I appreciate there are douche bags who would post intimate pics without proper consent/mutual agreement but immediately jumping to that conclusion is presumptuous.

I was not offended merely pointing out NightL's rush to judgement.

Thank you for the reasoned response, it is appreciated.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 01:31 AM   #12
skytowner
Experienced
 
skytowner is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Looks like you're gonna be getting some change back.
How so?

All replies were respectful in their explanation for what they believe was NightL's motive.

Are you trying to "stir the pot" Eilan? I fail to see another reason for your "jab"...all other had a point to make, you did not.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 01:36 AM   #13
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet
 
Ellafun's Avatar
 
Ellafun is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Dark
Posts: 12,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytowner View Post
With all due respect, how do you or anyone else other than the OP know the discussion hasn't already taken place? I appreciate there are douche bags who would post intimate pics without proper consent/mutual agreement but immediately jumping to that conclusion is presumptuous.

I was not offended merely pointing out NightL's rush to judgement.

Thank you for the reasoned response, it is appreciated.
I believe NightL may have responded in that way because of checking the OP's post history. There seems to be a - discrepancy, if you will, because of referring to the pictures already posted on AmPics identified as a "girlfriend." NightL was calling the OP out. Interesting that the OP has not posted here on this thread again, either....

At any rate...I hope you continue to explore here on Lit. Come over the the Playground for awhile!
__________________
To ripoff Jessica Rabbit:
I'm not bad. I just write that way
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 01:43 AM   #14
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,152
No need to quote you yet again skytowner...

‘Cos it would be just wrong of me to be off topic and derail a thread I have pushed my response over to the My my people here are judgemental thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #15
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
How come no one calls out the judgmental people on the GeeBee?
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #16
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: YOU CANT GET HERE FROM THERE
Posts: 47,037
Because the sharper posters know that pert nearly every event and interaction requires a judgment of its value. Otherwise a plate of dog turds works as well as a plate of lasagna. My dogs eat shit why shouldn't you! Who are you to discriminate!
__________________
Racist shitstain, chauvinistic pig, homophobe, and misogynist.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.