Exhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?

Inspirinious

Seeking Inspiration
I get a thrill, an emotional rush from being an exhibitionist. I wonder if others who post (or share) pictures have similar thoughts and feelings. Please share your stories.

First, I will tell you that I find taking naughty pictures of myself, or making a naughty video to be a very thrilling activity. I experience many feelings and thoughts all together.

- I am excited.
- I am aroused.
- I feel somewhat naughty.
- I am a bit scared and apprehensive.
- I cannot believe what I am doing.

If I post something on the Net, I will be sharing with strangers I do not know.
- Who will see this?
- What will they think of me?
- Am I ready for the responses?
- How will it affect them?
- Will they get aroused?
- Will they be pleased?
- Will people think I am unattractive?

So many thoughts.

I started taking pics and vids many years ago. Back then I never expected that I would share any of these with anyone. But there was a great thrill in taking the pics and recording the video. And I did keep the items, just in case. Now some years later, I joined Literotica. Initially I never intended to post. Eventually I got the courage to post some pictures. I felt such a rush of excitement. It was incredible. (NOTE: my pic threads have been taken down.)

Just as I click the button to post a picture or upload a video, I again feel a rush of emotions.
- I cannot believe I am doing this.
- Should I really be doing this?
- Who will see this?
- What will they think?
All the questions rise again. I have so many butterflies in my stomach.

I love the thrill and the rush of excitement from being an exhibitionist.

I found myself wanting to take more pictures, post more pictures, read the feedback. With some close friends I exchange pictures and video. More of a rush. I am now an exhibitionist junkie.

So I ask:
- Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics?
- Do you enjoy that rush?
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions?
- Is it fun?
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread?
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist?
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics?

Tell us your story.

I very much enjoy showing, but I'm not entirely sure where it started. It's definitely become something that I do more and more now that I have a webcam as part of my laptop. I love firing up the computer for a little show in the afternoon.

If there are no interested parties, I take it to random cams and let anyone who wants to watch see everything that I have to offer. I love their facial expressions, although most of the time all I can see is from the neck-down.

Hmmm. Only one response.

Is this because people do not get this?

Or is it too personal an experience to share publicly?

Ah yes, I am quite familiar with this..

You've captured the spirit of the rush quite nicely, well done. Will be interesting to see what kind of response this generates :)

I'll certainly speak more to this when I gather more of my thoughts together... but I can recall when that thrill began... with a clunky old polaroid camera purchased at a yard sale. I still love the way those images shadow into life, and the boxy style of them.

Sharing here, that was an entirely different thrilling leap. Still is every time I hit submit reply.

My early exhibitionist exploits date back to college. Wouldn't think twice about walking in the dorm (coed)halls in just boxers or a towel. Later in an apartment, we were on the first floor. The bathroom faced out to the courtyard and had a window in the shower. Never used the shade, even when showering at night. I'm sure if anyone from a higher floor tried hard enough they could have managed a peek.

Even with a partner I have enjoyed the idea of being caught. Parks, parking lots, beaches etc are always a great place for a rendezvous. I also like to leave windows open at a hotel, either staying solo or with a partner as much as possible.

When I was taking pics or videos and sharing them, it captured the same thrill but there was more to it. I enjoyed the banter and friendships that resulted. I enjoyed the reaffirmation from compliments. I enjoyed the artistic challenge of it all, (much harder for guys to come up with interesting ways to pose, etc.)

What I didn't like is when something I posted didn't get a response. Found myself way too anxious to get feedback and then hanging on way too carefully, waiting on it. When it didn't come it sucked. Then I would feel like a loser if I bumped my own thread.

It was also tough as regular posters to my thread would move on from Lit. It takes time to build rapport and when your best supporters move on around the same time, it's a bummer.

My early exhibitionist exploits date back to college. Wouldn't think twice about walking in the dorm (coed)halls in just boxers or a towel. Later in an apartment, we were on the first floor. The bathroom faced out to the courtyard and had a window in the shower. Never used the shade, even when showering at night. I'm sure if anyone from a higher floor tried hard enough they could have managed a peek.

Even with a partner I have enjoyed the idea of being caught. Parks, parking lots, beaches etc are always a great place for a rendezvous. I also like to leave windows open at a hotel, either staying solo or with a partner as much as possible.

When I was taking pics or videos and sharing them, it captured the same thrill but there was more to it. I enjoyed the banter and friendships that resulted. I enjoyed the reaffirmation from compliments. I enjoyed the artistic challenge of it all, (much harder for guys to come up with interesting ways to pose, etc.)

What I didn't like is when something I posted didn't get a response. Found myself way too anxious to get feedback and then hanging on way too carefully, waiting on it. When it didn't come it sucked. Then I would feel like a loser if I bumped my own thread.

It was also tough as regular posters to my thread would move on from Lit. It takes time to build rapport and when your best supporters move on around the same time, it's a bummer.

I have to admit I find some of the same pitfalls as you do. I love taking pictures, and would probably be more of an exhibitionist in my home if my significant other would let me. He's a bit more of a...prude...than I am. For me, if you want to look upon this while I change, shower, or whatever that's your choice.

I may not be a skinny gal, or a model, but I am proud of my curves and who I am. If you don't like it, don't look has always been my motto. Especially when I am in my own house. It drove my parents nuts as well.

I have to admit I find some of the same pitfalls as you do. I love taking pictures, and would probably be more of an exhibitionist in my home if my significant other would let me. He's a bit more of a...prude...than I am. For me, if you want to look upon this while I change, shower, or whatever that's your choice.

I may not be a skinny gal, or a model, but I am proud of my curves and who I am. If you don't like it, don't look has always been my motto. Especially when I am in my own house. It drove my parents nuts as well.

Well thanks to responding to my post in this thread. Now I don't feel like as much as a loser;)

as far as your body image, being comfortable in your own skin is a wonderful thing and the first step in being truly sexy

The thought of posting a picture of my cock is both scary and exciting. What will people think? Will someone find out who I am?

[First, I will tell you that I find taking naughty pictures of myself, or making a naughty video to be a very thrilling activity. I experience many feelings and thoughts all together.

i think you have hit the nail on the head,

i wasnt going to even do it but i tried, then someone said they liked it, so i tried again and i got this butterfly feeling inside me, somebody somewhere was looking at me and they liked it. WOW!

Now im really trying to take good pix, cause well, i think im kind of addicted to this wiggly happy feeling,

I have a relatively new ampic thread somewhere here, and someone had just recently asked me something similar to this. Why did I get into posting photos of myself?

I guess I have a different kind of "exhibitionist rush" from the other people here. Not to be boastful (I'm rather comfortable with my body), but it's more of an "I know I look good but I want to look better" kind of thought process. This site is basically for erotica, things that arouse sexual feelings. Nude photos do just that, which is the "looks good" part; but photos of body parts with a purpose and a sense of beauty are just more appealing, and that's the "looks better" part. Just think of all those cock picks on lit where you find yourself thinking, "Oh, it's another cock. Moving on." I have no interest in those. I want clothes. I want tantalizing imagination oozing from the poster's wardrobe (or lack of), tickling one's senses.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no photographer or even aspiring photographer, so I don't find myself obsessing over balance and lighting and composition, but to make something different and somewhat special... well, that's what I'm aiming for. The feedback keeps me going. The appreciation that comes from people who actually kind of get what I'm trying to do makes it all the more special to me, and that is my rush.

Not to say that there's no rush in knowing that I'm probably causing boners around the world. ;)

I have a relatively new ampic thread somewhere here, and someone had just recently asked me something similar to this. Why did I get into posting photos of myself?

I guess I have a different kind of "exhibitionist rush" from the other people here. Not to be boastful (I'm rather comfortable with my body), but it's more of an "I know I look good but I want to look better" kind of thought process. This site is basically for erotica, things that arouse sexual feelings. Nude photos do just that, which is the "looks good" part; but photos of body parts with a purpose and a sense of beauty are just more appealing, and that's the "looks better" part. Just think of all those cock picks on lit where you find yourself thinking, "Oh, it's another cock. Moving on." I have no interest in those. I want clothes. I want tantalizing imagination oozing from the poster's wardrobe (or lack of), tickling one's senses.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no photographer or even aspiring photographer, so I don't find myself obsessing over balance and lighting and composition, but to make something different and somewhat special... well, that's what I'm aiming for. The feedback keeps me going. The appreciation that comes from people who actually kind of get what I'm trying to do makes it all the more special to me, and that is my rush.

Not to say that there's no rush in knowing that I'm probably causing boners around the world. ;)

:):):)

xxx
Tyler

Huge rush.

When he would point the camera at me, I would get so wet.

Then as I uploaded them, wetter still.

Then reading the responses, wow.

Huge rush.

Is it just the positive feedback that you enjoy? Like in a reassuring way? Or do you just enjoy knowing that thousands of men, and probably lots of women, are masterbating and getting off to thoughts of your body?

I just wonder if women who post pics consider that part or just don't care.

Is it just the positive feedback that you enjoy? Like in a reassuring way? Or do you just enjoy knowing that thousands of men, and probably lots of women, are masterbating and getting off to thoughts of your body?

More like the feeling of exhibitionism- knowing you are exposed to all that care to see.

For me, there is no thought of dudes whacking off.

Just being on display is enough.

The positive feedback does help. If no one seems to appreciate it where is the joy in posting? I figured from before I posted that there may be men (and women) that would use my pictures as motivation for their masterbation sessions. I mean how many people masterbate to dirty magazines?

Huge rush.

As a fan of your old pictures, I look forward to when you want to experience the rush again. ;)

I wonder if others who post (or share) pictures have similar thoughts and feelings. Please share your stories.
I ask:
- Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics?
- Do you enjoy that rush?
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions?
- Is it fun?
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread?
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist?
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics?

Tell us your story.

I think I get more of a rush in the action of having sex where people are watching. I know they have cameras on their phones and such, and the thought of them watching me sends me into even harder orgasms. I know I'm a bit careless, but it turns me on so much. It's up to them whether any of the pics videos get shared or not. I used to request that they send them to me but they never would. As for photos, I had a nice photoshoot on a beach in Florida awhile back that was fun ti do, but I haven't gotten any of those photos either. No, the rush to me is knowing someone is watching me get fucked.

I think I get more of a rush in the action of having sex where people are watching. I know they have cameras on their phones and such, and the thought of them watching me sends me into even harder orgasms. I know I'm a bit careless, but it turns me on so much. It's up to them whether any of the pics videos get shared or not. I used to request that they send them to me but they never would. As for photos, I had a nice photoshoot on a beach in Florida awhile back that was fun ti do, but I haven't gotten any of those photos either. No, the rush to me is knowing someone is watching me get fucked.

Did you ever manage to track down that vid you found online?

On the very few occasions I've done anything that might qualify as deliberately exhibitionist, yes I got an erotic rush from it. On those occasions when the exhibitionism was accidental, it wasn't erotic at the time, but later on it became fantasy fodder. (An example of accidental exhibitionism was the time I had ridiculously pokey nipples while inappropriately dressed when I was in a walk-in cooler in a supermarket. I was carrying things, so I couldn't casually cross my arms. I just said screw it and pretended that people weren't noticing...of course, everyone noticed. They tried to be sneaky with their peeks at my peaks, but it was obvious. At the time it was very annoying, but after I got home, it seemed kind of funny and kind of hot.)

The way it feels to me.. Is like as if the want and desire of the person looking is actually touching my body as they rest their eyes on me. I feel the hotness of it as if it were a physical sensation. The more who see, and appreciate, the more I am touched, fondled, and teased.

But of course feedback is necessary for this to occur; if you don't tell me you had a response, how can I feel your eyes on me?

That is so exciting!

It's something I have recently started experimenting with, and yes, it is a huge rush. Mostly, I just really get excited taking the photos. I keep them on a flash drive, and just knowing I have that drive with those photos in my drawer gives me a little thrill.

Back